Chinese company Tencent hacked Tesla cars

> Tencent hacking team gained FULL ACCESS to the car via easy remote hacking

> FULL ACCESS

> FULL

> ACCESS

Elon Musk crying in the morgue

keenlab.tencent.com/en/2016/09/19/Keen-Security-Lab-of-Tencent-Car-Hacking-Research-Remote-Attack-to-Tesla-Cars/

youtube.com/watch?v=c1XyhReNcHY

E L O N O N A S U I C I D E W A T C H
L
O
N

O
N

A

S
U
I
C
I
D
E

W
A
T
C
H

What are we going to do against the Chinese problem?

Spread out buttcheeks.

Your country could stop buying cheap shit from them and let them collapse within a year. That's not what your corps will do though.

Typical white male

Fucking bigot

#notallchinese

tencent's mayority shareholder is a south african company. elon musk is south african. south africans confirmed as most powerful race of all times. philipenises btfo

Good on China.

They should rip off every penny from the west for our stupidity.

We have become so full of ourselves and lax about the most simple of things that some ching chong is fucking us in the ass through a computer.

This would be a problem,

if asians could drive.

Which is why they are going after smart and autonomous car technology from the West.

Its the car owners fault. When you download the extra bright headlight App it clearly lists Allow Access to Brakes, Gas and Steering in the permissions.

God bless the twilight zone.

Epic

China still rising (back to its rightful place at the top)

Meanwhile Europe is busy sucking brown and black dicks.

USA will be weakened with either one of the upcoming president.

Go eat shit, White Piggus!

Underrated toast.

Remember guys, China is NOT in a trade war with us

Act of aggression. Imagine what would happen to the world if china released their dollars.

having to dev all this extra shit because of script kiddies is a pain in the ass

i really doubt they have devoted fuck all to security yet because it is the lamest shit that you do last

tldr this is nothing

we did it boyz

who the fuck saw a car with any sort of network access in the first place and thought "yeah this will never be a problem"

like what the fuck man

>mfw the chinese word for "great" is "great"

I'm learning!

Why is this an issue? Security isn't ingrained into a lot of systems. 99.9% of everything is vulnerable and lets not even forget the weakest link in the chain is the human that operates the machine.

This is beneficial. Hack it now. At the end of the day Elon Musk benefits from this. It's not produced in mass at this point so no skin off his back. They can actually get some people to secure the cars (although not necessary). Nobody wants to kill self-aggrandizing cunts.. You can never be "safe" in this world and especially in regards to technology.

>it is the lamest shit that you do last

It shouldn't be though. This is the problem with the IoT, nobody gives a shit about security, they just build things smaller and less energy-intensive. Security is a lower priority and it should be the other way around. When you hack my computer you can threaten my files, sure, but when you hack my daily use IoT devices you're directly accessing my life.

if you can connect to a computer, you can hack it. Physical isolation and control of I/O access is the only way to keep shit secure.

political opponents are going to be crashing this car with no survivors pretty soon