What is your opinion about her?

What is your opinion about her?

That´s a big nose

Autistic bitch who took welfare. Basically a female fedora.

Based

Provocateur. No substance or program worth a damn.

I have a copy of 'Atlas Shrugged' on my shelf, I've been meaning to read it for a few years, she has a book that I keep putting it off. but when I think of her, I think of trains.

Decent ideas, but a bit of a cunt. She was a great start to the conversation of understanding what altruism truly is.

jew

loved the atlas shrugged series

4 U

So based she lived on welfare and still preached anarchism. She was a fraud, an uggo and an idiot

a big fucking jew

Not entirely objectionable.

But ultimately not particularly right.

Sometimes right sometimes wrong

based

>muh individualism
>Didn't do anything with her life but circlejerk in social clubs

Atlas Shrugged turned my life around. I went from an overweight NEET virgin in his 20s living with parents in cucknada to guy in 30s with game making 150K/year doing fuck all. Studying Russian now to game women overseas.

I'm actually listening Atlas Shrugged audiobook at the moment. Some parts are weird shit and some parts are very intelligent.

>She lived on welfare
[citation needed]

She wrote some books (that I mostly like) then started a cult (which I don't) and then she died.

Read 'We the Living' first, or maybe Anthem. Shorter and much easier to understand than the later stuff.

Humans doesnt magically have rights, you only have rights if you respect others rights. Indians lived like savages, they killed more americans than the other way around.

They didint use the land in a way that seperates humans from animals. They were hunter gatherers, which means they dont own the land they grace on.

nice one

fucking love The Fountainhead

She was commissioned to write Atlas Shrugged from a Rothschild and it's basically an illuminati programming book/propaganda.

I used to be an extreme leftist, and her books and studying Kabbalah turned me into a communist.

Broke the spell with Yuri videos and researching Bolshevikism and the Russian genocide. That set me on a path to study every instance of communism in history, and all the times it has failed and destabilized a society.

Hypocritical prostitute .

clearly the west didn't respect native rights to life and national homeland. and your ''use the land'' logic is autism. u dont have to use land u own to officially own it, bu that logic the state can just take anyone land if ''they're not using it''. say goodbye to your private property because u aren't using it. autistic cunt

>they killed more americans than the other way around.

clearly not as the native americans went extinct

A 13 yo would put toghether a better philosophical/economic thought
>dude lmao who cares about society just make money and do shit lmao #GoCapitalism
>like everyone who isn't a billionaire is fucking useless lol

RARE

So Evalion is basically a vampire, huh

jew

>what is disease?

Retard. The last time indians massacred a white town in the US was in the 20's.

Over here in brazil we just blast the fuck out of them. Fucking savages.

Fucking faggot.

>grace on
you mean graze on?

She betrayed jews and showed us they succes mystery

I like it much more than atlas shrugged. Fountainhead was more about individualism.
What atlas shrugged had was capitalism, everything bigger, bankers, steel makers, railroads. Same ideology as before but more applied and spoonfed. As result the characters were lot less interesting, 'the bad guys' in atlas shrugged don't come close to Toohey in fountainhead.

As an easily manipulated, dumb goy I am super impressed by shrill jewish writers

Whined about "tribalism" and how primitive nationalism and ethnic identity is but was a lifelong supporter of Israel.

She started one of the most subversive jewish anti White social movements of the 20th century

>game
you should kill yourself instead

How did you achieve that?

I'm glad someone else understands this

a 13 would put up a stronger strawman too

Meme

She paid taxes.

She also literally cucked her husband. Funny how conservatives admire social degenerates.

How is that a strawman

> women overseas

bye bye 150K!

screen cap this!

so is she like Jesus?

>went extinct
not even close, unfortunately

>comes from commie russia
>writes a book about the exact opposite of commie russia
>falls in love with a serial killer who she visits in prison
>has 0 empathy
>is ugly as fuck
>uses mental gymnastics to prove a point
>is a woman
>is a jew

Im glad shes dead

Right 99.98% of the time.

He's lying

>It's not being selfish, it's a philosophy!

Pretty much sums it all up

she's a faggot tier woman thinker.

pic related superior

Bioshock was excellent. Her form of philosophy only works to make an individual stronger. For a society its a dead duck.

you left out

((((((JEW)))))))

>only works to make an individual stronger
if the individual is taught morals and a love for his country by his parents they way they should a strong individual makes up stronge society yes?

racial homogeneity is pretty important for a society too obviously.

pretty fucking shit tier but at least not as shit as stirner

Atlas Shrugged is a must-read for every teenager.

I'm actually a bit puzzled with all the whining and bitching on objectivism. This is really no big deal, no one who matters takes it seriously. If the vernacular of hardcore individualist philosophy persists after the teen years a light dosage of red pill should do the trick.

>if the individual is taught morals and a love for his country by his parents the way they should a strong individual makes up stronge society yes?
In an ideal society this would be right. Everyone goes through the same struggles will the self in an effort to find some footing with their lives. Giving someone a set of beliefs and a premade opinion doesn't work, when they eventually question what is given to them that's when the group though goes tumbling out the wagon i.e SJWs. But maybe you mean just taught how to love your own country? Generally being comfortable in your own skin is a good first step to sameness. Truth is not everyone has an IQ of over 100 or is lucky to be dumb enough not to question.

Sorry for the rant.

Lesbian Welfare-Queen = Pol approved