I thank god every day that I never revealed my power level during the brief racist phase that I had when I was first...

I thank god every day that I never revealed my power level during the brief racist phase that I had when I was first introduced to politics. I would probably kill myself out of embarrassment if people in real life knew my old opinions.

How about you, pol? Have you managed to keep your shit to yourself long enough to study all the different sides of the story?

Other urls found in this thread:

information.dk/indland/2016/08/rapport-ikkevestlige-boern-mindre-empatiske-danske
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would love to hear the other side of the story.

I redpill everyone around me, make people vote AfD, already converted like 30 people.
then I drop the Jew Redpill.

feels good man

Well your Swedish so "revealing your power level" probably means "Maybe I shouldn't outsource my wifes vagina to men of darker complexions"

I'm upset with myself for not being more racist when I was young. I learned my lesson when I lived around them.

This, OP is an absolute pussy. I fully revealed my power level, pissed some friends off and red-pilled others. I don't give a fuck. Good riddance to leftist scum.

I mildly revealed mine and it worked out quite well.
>waking around drunk with a couple normie friends
>we're discussing what we're like when we get drunk
>I just say I get pretty politically incorrect
>1st generation Hispanic American guy with an accent looks at me with a serious face and says "You don't like Trump, do you?"
>"... honestly, yeah, I do"
>Hispanic guy smiled and yells "DUDE ME TOO! "
>proceeds to tell me about the Hillary connection to George Soros and the federal Reserve
He wasn't really Cred Forums, he seemed more like one of those guys who believe in the illuminati, but he was still based nonetheless

>leftist scum
>right wing fascist

How does it feel arguing over what colour boot is stamping on your neck?

And you think you are red pilled LOL

Give it a few years kid, you'll wise up if you're lucky.

Oh swedecuck. If you relax your asshole it makes the dick that much easier to ignore I suppose.

SD all day.

one must be able to sling controversial opinions. maybe you work in tech and are roo cucked to speak comfortably knowing your livelihood will be taken away if you say something unpopular.

have never been racist, but was a fascist since grade 9. have only become more right wing in social views since then. i was openly militaristic and anti-democratic around my friends from the beginning

>Says the 19 year old college student on their lunch break.

I work in a mostly female, very liberal environment. When we won the EU referendum and Brexited I was so smug and relieved I could not contain my power level, once I revealed I was very conservative most of management also came out, it was cash

My town is old and everyone here is old school aka "racist" you can say kill all the neger or muslims and most people will agree with you

My friends and family are more racist and edglordy then me. Having grown up in London I can never compete with them even just because I think that gays are people and shouldn't be gassed. By normal European standards I am a fucking right wing extrimist though. Welcome to eastern europe.

Start with libertarian literature, then when you realize how fucked up the free market is go read some commie literature and then go learn what IQ really is and how modern IQ tests only measure your knowledge and not your genetic abilities like logical intelligence and spatial intelligence, those intelligences only account for 2/7 of your total IQ score. Then look at the nazis banking system and embrace anarcho-tribalism overseen by a global nazi banking cartel, the purest of all ideologies

>I work in a mostly female, very liberal environment.

Me too.

I walk around wearing my MAGA cap like a boss.

If you aren't a racist people will not take you seriously, like those SJW clowns or hippies.

yeah, my racism is because lack of knowledge.
when crime is at an all time high and keeps rising with the amount of shitskin immigrants i'm being ignorant when seeing the correlation. smart people know every immigrant are excellent fruit salesmen and whites do WAAAAY more crime its just that shitskins are overrepresented in media so gullible idiots who has worked in the police and other security jobs make up stories about how muslim neighborhoods are the worst and that most drug dealers, rapists, murderers, muggers and burglars are of foreign descent.

I'm in support of less government and would be for anarchy in a hypothetically fully high IQ, mono-ethnic country. The problem is, that doesn't exist and probably never will. You can't reliably defend a border or vet immigrants/visitors without the state. At the end of the day, the race issue supersedes the freedom issue because you won't keep your freedom for long when there are competing races.

What "racist" ideas did you previously hold that you've now decided were wrong?

What are your opinions now buddy?

thank you for your service

> Age twelve.
> Discover communism.
> I guess i'm a gommie now.
> Age fourteen.
> Realise mistake.
> I am a liberal now, desu. :-DDDD
> Age eighteen.
> Cucked to shit by Chad T. Thundercock.
> Realise that the Jew is behind it all.
> Fascism for days.
> Sieg fucking Heil

Disliking other races as a whole = Idiotic
Disliking other races because you aware they're incompataible with western society as they're at this time, not domesticated to standards that caucasians and asians are = Not idiotic.

not me fampai.
got drunk and dropped the JQ
didn't go over as well
mfw

This Danish study suggests that non-western children have less empathy and are 2 years behind in their development than Danish children. But when they grow up there's no reason to believe why an adult Dane should have more potential than an adult shitskin just because the Dane's brain was more developed at an early age. The development is environmental.

Borns tidlige udvikling og læring
information.dk/indland/2016/08/rapport-ikkevestlige-boern-mindre-empatiske-danske

read this
Anarcho-tribalism or anarcho-capitalism or whatever you want to call it overseen by a global nazi banking cartel

>shitskin kids are literally autistic retards
>shouldn't matter when they are adults

you need to laugh it off when you realize they aint biting.
>right wing brother arguing with his euphoric blue pilled pal
>brother says gay is choice
>his pal says its genetic
>i say its not choice. its a mental illness
>room is dead silent
>i start laughing
>they start laughing
but now the idea of it being a mental illness wont leave their minds and they'll spend some time thinking about it.

>2 years behind in their development
>But when they grow up
What the fuck am I reading. That's not how it works. Stunted development leads to permanently stunted development.

> there's no reason to believe why an adult Dane should have more potential than an adult shitskin
Yes, there is this thing called an IQ test, it correlates pretty well with income and race. Are you new here?

Leftists want to stamp on white necks
Rightists want to stamp on brown necks

This horseshoe theory/they are all the same shit is bullshit
As is the "first they came after the jews/blacks and then me" bullshit, no, once the jews and blacks are gone, they won't need to come after anyone else because all of the problems will be fixed

Well formulated my sophisticated british friend. How is the weather in GB?

see
Real IQ tests are complete bullshit. Raven's matrices tests and various logical puzzles are the only way to test intelligence

pic related. This is what IQ tests test nowadays to make it seem like retards are equal just because they read a lot or because they can play the bongo. The whole system is rigged against aspies. We need a beta uprising soon.

Be redpilled in the brain and remain blue pilled at heart

Tell them it's a viral disease, and what they call 'homophobia' is merely the bodys natural defence mechanism.

1. 9/10
2. 9/10
3. 9/10
4. 8/10
5. 8/10
6. 8/10
7. 4/10
8. 2/10
9. 9/10

I think my intelligence is pretty much above average ;)

It's ok, you can be yourself here Pewdiepie

i dont hide my power level
most of the people in the street i talk to agree that muslim are kanker and should be watered with napalm then a match should be lighted.

That's not racism, that's just basic self-preservation.

yeah that and i m in the army.
i know what europe will look like things dont go into a civilwar and we exterminate every shitskin, african and muslims.

that's racism tho

This is literally how Hitler came to power, red pilling the masses on Jews and communism.

luckily i'm quick on my feet
i was able to pull out without permanent damage
but i learned "loose lips sink ships" first hand