>Hamdog

How can American's even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7i15OPuFvmA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw
youtube.com/watch?v=O-4lk2-UA_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamdog
youtube.com/watch?v=2NzUm7UEEIY
eater.com/2015/5/14/8606271/carl-jr-s-hot-dog-potato-chips-most-american-thickburger
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaPzPhEp5HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

boat over more emus from our zoos

hey if you need to shove a wiener into everything before you put it in your mouth that's none of my business

that looks pretty delicious

How was this not invented in the USA?

Australia just fucked themselves in the mouth

>needing the bun to cover all the hot dog

whoever spent money on that bun mold is a dumbfuck

This is stupid

>when you can't invent something new so you stick two things together
and thats how babies are born

Aussies must pay for this...

we've even been overtaken in culinary shitposting

just end the union already we're over

>no birddog and sweet potato fries
>JUST
kys

>not even a single peice of bacon or fried chicken

no bacon, strawberry jam or krispy creme donut bun. stick to your velcro gloves doing dirty things done with sheep.

>when you can't invent something new so you stick two things together
>OMG!!!
>You couldn't invent anything new so you stuck a cart and an engine together! pfft how lazy

>Australian Barbys a few months ago
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7i15OPuFvmA

>Australian Barbys now
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw

Sorry m8, Australia shit the bed already

>single patty

I bet it tastes like bread and mayo

>people eat that thing

anglos are foul people when it comes to cuisine

>cars are just an engine and a fruit stand

youtube.com/watch?v=O-4lk2-UA_I

said the same thing, its a patent troll rather than an invention
it has to be

pot, kettle

Is this thing real or some sort of advertising experiment? I keep seeing ads about it on normiebook despte n e v e r visiting the page. theres apparently articles about it all over the web

how can you patent a hamburger with a hotdog running through it

Stay mad Frenchy. We invented your 'Champagne'.

> In 1662 the English scientist Christopher Merret presented a paper to the Royal Society in London explaining a more reliable method of making wine sparkle - this is the procedure which became known as methode champenoise and is now universally followed in the French region. It is not clear whether Merret invented the method or merely codified it, but he was certainly several years ahead of the French wine-maker monk Dom Perignon.

>The second English contribution was the bottle. Around the same time as Merret, Sir Robert Mansell's factories in Newcastle-on-Tyne were able to make the first glass bottles strong enough to safely withstand the pressure of a sparkling wine.

>The third English contribution was when Perrier-Jouët, in response to demands from their English dealers, prepared an unsweetened 'brut' Champagne specifically for the British market. This is the style of wine which is now known as 'Champagne' the world over.

god damned the greenies kicked up a stink over using a flamethrower on kale, good times matey. Now it's just a goddamn shame

holy shit are those boiled maggots

God bless American cuisine

WE

That pot looks like some necrotic nurgle shit you'd see in warhammer 40k

I had this idea last week. I HAD THIS IDEA LAST WEEK. I think i'm gonna kill myself.

Turn the flamethrower on the cucks next time

Literally the best commercial I have ever seen and the worst commercial I have ever seen in less than a year

only thing wrong with this is that it requires specifically shaped buns desu which is inefficient

would eat

We won't let you Aussies out-culture us! Post your finest American cuisines!

It was patented 2 & a half years ago
YOU WERE SO CLOSE BRO

And dagos make better food than you

This is why u r fat

>implying that's just an engine and a fruit stand

What if they made a circular hotdog that goes around an inner meat patty?

All these butthurt Americans pretending they're not jealous they didn't think of it first.
This is probably the most significant breakthrough of our generation.

Impressive

What a time we live in.

ARYANS too weak or not good enough for the BLOOD REFINERIES are sent to the pot to be boiled up instead.

That is literally all there is to that vehicle

they out America'd America

Your nationality is literally a pastry

they make better food than anyone

That one looks good

Okay common dandy
whatever you say
we really care what a pole fancy thinks
how about you go back to candying your ass you candy ass

It doesn't get more American than bacon, tendies, cheese and honey mustard.
This is the type of shit our boys fite for.

Ah yes the "Michael Jackson"

now you have specifically shaped hotdogs

Kek

Yeah but hotdog patties have more uses than specifically shaped buns

But oats and rye bread are the stables of our food.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamdog

I don't think so, Tim.

Burden of proof falls to you, are you sure there isn't anything to, say, transfer power to the axles?

I WANT THIS RIGHT NOW

that burguer will fall from the sides
retarded tier idea

this

Why would you ruin a burger with a hotdog?

This is considered satanic in America OP.

Take this down before we commence bombing you so hard your country will be called the land up over.

>are you sure there isn't anything to, say, transfer power to the axles?
>Engines don't include drive shaft

>wanting to eat meat without any bread
>just big bites of meat without any bun, without bread
>JUST THE MEAT
i don't like these people
these people who would just pick up a hamburger patty or hotdog & eat it, just like that
Thats wrong & you should feel wrong

GENIUS
obama is now the laughing stock of the world

Greatest invention of the 21st century right there.

Your '''''people''''' couldn't step away from the burger trough to bomb anyone anymore.

>we invented your champagne
Only the bottle.

Quick Amerifats post me the most tastiest and unhealthy thing you've ever eaten.

I want to feel like a pathetic starving African staring at a all you can eat buffet

you just know that ketchup is 99% corn syrup
>pancake syrup & bread & meat

Well I figured you'd start moving the goal posts around. Was only a matter of time.

pathetic you are Wuz tiers

>How can American's even compete?

By not burning the meat for one.

It's 7am here. Small business owner here. I think I'll have a hotdog for breakfast, make that 3.

>burgers in ketchup instead of apples in water

Hey dick cheese.
The drive shaft is an integral part of what makes the engine useful
You're the one moving goalposts.

>no i'm not doing that YOU'RE doing that

They have long since abandoned the knife and fork my friend.

UPSET BECAUSE TOO SLOW TO PUT A PATENT ON THE HAMDOG

great idea
i'm going to patent that

(you)'re wrong, get over it

ive never seen poutine in my entire life and i live in the most american part of america, the bible belt

You're gay.

There's nothing to get over until you start bringing hardline facts into this discussion, until then you're basically someone at the airport waving a Watchtower telling me to book my ticket to heaven today.

You can get quality meat in a burger but unlikely in a hotdog. Why would you want to mix them. The double bacon cheeseburger is the pinicle or burgers this is a side show.

>aussies knowing how to burger

back to the barbie

Ketchup goes on hamburgers, but not hotdogs. This piece of shit makes it impossible to properly apply condiments. Ausfag education is clearly lacking.

no im not

Try coming to China. You'll kill yourself when you realise that when you order a hotdog it comes on a stick with no bread

>oh I'm wrong. I KNOW!! I'll nitpick and pretend the driveshaft isn't part of the engine

*kisses you* mwah~

Now you are. ://3

At least we're finally on the same page here, user, I know it must have taken quite a lot for you to androgen up and admit it, but I have a lot of respect for you for having done it.

Seriously, these lil things are really good. I prefer the blueberry ones though.

I'll take you pretending to misunderstand my posts as admitting I'm right.
Good day

im gay as fuck

w-wew

Good day to you too, friend, I'm glad I could help you along your path in life. Sometimes we stumble, sometimes we fall, but as long as we still crawl forwards, together, we can build the wall.

digits confirm.

Did you want one too?

*smooches forehead* meoww =^//-//^=

*blush*
r-re thats gay

*touches my balls against yours* Nuh uhhh! ///_^

>A hamdog is an American dish that consists of a hot dog that is wrapped in a beef patty, deep-fried, covered with chili, a handful of French fries, and a fried egg. It was invented by Chandler Goff in February 2005, and a hamdog eating contest was established in 2007. Dr. Nicholas Lang, professor of surgery at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, advised against consuming a hamdog, even as a one-time snack.

STILL NUMBER ONE BABY!

literally can't tbqh

You are the cancer that creates obesity

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

shit I forgot about this, I guess we did beat them to it, and didn't have to design a dumbass looking bun either

Wow what an amazing advertisement haha, i bet you are just like that my american friend, all patriotic and shit. Now go down and buy a couple of burgers and eat them.

Looks like race mixing propaganda.

Deep fried oreos and deep fried chocolate chip cookin dough probably but only a couple of times in my life at places like fairs and theme parks.

Wow looks like you got me!

He got me guys.

UK are the new kings of bantz.

Its official.

How will I ever recover.

Legendary post.

Be sure to screen it.

nigga please

Aaaand this is why you are all fat.

And now the cookie dough.

They are even better when served with vanilla ice cream and the addition of yet more chocolate drizzled over them, just a dollop though, too much and you drown out the other flavors, especially if it's a cheap chocolate syrup rather than actual properly melted chocolate.

Anyone who doesn't quarter their sausage flat onto two pieces of bread with fresh onion, capsicum and onion is a fucking nigger savage.

Only in america.

That's a legit good looking doggie. Everything else here is uneatable

Are you americans insane?

That looks like a heart attack on a bun

I'm disgusted, but somehow i fucking want one

Reminder that ketchup on hot dogs is nigger-tier, should look like this

Reminder that ketchup on hot dogs is for fags and gays, they should look something like this

This is honestly genius.

Needs more sauerkraut.

Why do you even put the sausages in a piece of bread anyway?
Can't you eat sausages like a normal human being?

thats not a ham dog...
THIS is a hamdog. I make these every week.

>Goff told the Associated Press that his restaurant served more healthy alternatives, like salads and sandwiches that were not deep-fried. Dr. Nicholas Lang, professor of surgery at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, advised against ever consuming a hamdog at any point in one's lifetime. "If you choke that down, you might as well find a heart surgeon because you are going to need one," he added.

>The approximate caloric intake for a hamdog is 623, including 315 calories from fat. The total fat in a hamdog is 35 grams, roughly 54% of an average person's daily value. These statistics were listed by The Advocate in a 2005 article.

If it's the only thing you eat all day you'd probably be fine though, personally I'd eat the fried chili dog topped with a fried egg but the beef patty is too much for me and doesn't seem like it would pair well.

You should try fried pickle chips sometime though, pic related.

this

hello neighbor

also, polish sausage should have only caramelized onions and mustard

You mean like with a fork and knife? What kind of faggy shit is that?

>hot dogs = sausages
you poor deluded europoor

Every American child has made this exact same thing at a cookout. You shouldn't be able to take credit for a simple and obvious food combo.

first post is best post yet again!!

Genuinely one of the most disgusting things I have seen ngl.

If it was obvious, you would think someone would have patented it before this cunt eh? Noone connected the dots?

Obesity pyramid.

>muh heritage
>muh chivalry
>y-you can only eat this my way
Sorry lad this is the bleeding edge of innovation enjoy eating your sausages with silverware and a napkin though.

Nice flag cunt.

dude the sides of your burger are gonna fall out of the bun, you just threw away all of your burger integrity for the memes

The student has become the master. Well done Australia

the only way to eat a pizza

Decent humans don't patent food. Only cunts.

err..?

Bologna Cake

WE

Because hot dogs aren't real sausage, I'm not even certain if they qualify as being meat at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=2NzUm7UEEIY

Where is the ananas?

>Gioshitnos
>Not based Lou malnatis

they are covered in chocolate, put on a stick, and in the freezer

Rosati's does have good pizza... we just got our first one in GA.

Nice of you to join us finally

eater.com/2015/5/14/8606271/carl-jr-s-hot-dog-potato-chips-most-american-thickburger

Both are good. I like Giordanos crust better.

Typical Saturday breakfast. Yes that's for one person: two pancakes, rye toast, two fried eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries, coffee and OJ.

that looks retarded. ill just have my hotdog and hamburger while im degrading a fat aussie mom keek

But why arent they being used on the toppings of the pizza?

>Upside down image so Aussies can see it

Pig disgusting

Im a skillet and pancake guy myself.

How'd you know? kek

aussies love a wiener between their buns

pineapple you mean faggot

I'm so fucking hungry now.
I can't remember the last time I had a large proper breakfast

I don't know why but, looking at that just pisses me off.

yeah. they are expanding. its a middle ground here in chicago.

its better than pizza hut and other garbage places but not quite as good as a couple other places.

any chicago pizza though btfo any nyc pizza

Just seen this, I suppose strayans are the new burgers.

pineapple on a pizza is only good with ham and jalapenos

Ok chump. Sure you're not just jealous? Of a glorified burger? Sounds like it, my condolences.

That looks fucking amazing. Time to go fap.

i know it is. but dont include the jollypenos. thats a personal like not a normal hawaiian

Ah yes, how could we all forget about Subway's infamous Sandwich Patent!
Are you retarded?

>like 500 cals per
>looks bland as shit

A small gordita from a taco stand almost doubles that. A bowl of sausage and chicken gumbo + rice + potato salad dumped on top is like 1300 calories

looks about on par with boring northern food, sure, but you're still nothing

>A NA NAS
Say it with me lard ass and try to chill so your rising blood preassure wont cause you a heart attack.

We have been boganed

I give it a month.

I just woke up and made this. Scrambled egg, Swiss chess, sliced bacon and sliced spicy sausage on whole wheat with pepper and hot sauce. Waiting for the coffe to brew in a French press.

Bacon ruins otherwise good burgers

This one is side ways in case any chinks look at it.

>current year
>not having high blood pressure
JUST

>tfw only two small potatoes, a packet of ramen, and a small bag of cheese in the kitchen
fugg.

People, including me, have been putting hotdogs on hamburgers for years... This isn't anything new, besides the bunch mold lel

>doesn't understand what tongue in cheek humor is
Definitely a dead serious commercial

what the fuck, since when can you patent food

Cutting the patty in half means one will fall out.

The two ends of hot dog will be tasteless compared to the rest of the sandwich.

>Not eating the superior Hotdurger

That's fucking gross man

That's mexico, we don't have anything like that in the states.

Tonight I'm going to make a double cheese burger and french fries, have a coke with dinner, enjoy a beer, smoke a cigarette, and go pick up a chocolate malt because my sense of patriotism demands it.

Chicago hotdogs are complete nigger tier garbage meant for surburbanite quasi-tourists to feel special eating when they're downtown.

A good braut or polish sausage with mustard and/or onions is vastly better.

A fellow /ck/ poster.

Why is our board so slow...

>never having bologna smothered in excessive amounts of mayo and mustard

You have to go back and then come back legally. Legally!

That's okay man I just got paid the other day so I eat well. Normally I just have perogies, sauerkraut and roast beef.

Well, yeah.
But chicago hotdogs are fuckin hotdogs man. You don't wanna taste that crap

> Giordano's
> Deep Dish

you should know why you're technically wrong here

Hahaha for some reason you made me think of NYC dirty water dogs.

MODS!!!!!!!

That's a fucking masterpiece of sandwich engineering, m8. Fucking German-tier. Goddamn, look at that custom bunwork.

Why not just use hamdog-shaped beef patties?

I normally recite the pledge of allegiance prior to eating instead of saying a prayer.

I agree with the brat and polish being better. Still like a chicago dog though

i go there occasionally if I need an idea for something new to cook.

Homemade or?
I'm trying to come up with some new breakfast stuff that isn't just potatoes and eggs
I'm so fucking sick of potatoes and eggs

That looks delicious

maybe australia will finally beat us in obesity

Oats + Fruit
Fruit + Yoghurt
Pancakes + Bananas
Bacon sandwich
Sausage sandwich
Toast with butter and jam
Curried potatoes and egg if you want to add a twist

4 to 6 oz steak. Gives you energy all day. Stay away from grains and fruit - sugar rush then crash.

no beans on bread?

Didn't think an american would want that.

I would cube the potatos, pour on some olive oil, add a bit of salt, a dash of pepper, dice some rosemary, and mix it all up so the spices before roasting it in the oven on a cookie sheet until golden brown. If you really want to, depending on the type of cheese, you could melt it over the potatoes I guess but the potatoes alone should be good and the wrong kind of cheese could ruin the whole thing.

Hand-made but I didn't make them. The next town over by train has a huge polish population so I usually go shopping there. But most supermarkets should sell perogies and sauerkraut. If you want potatoes you can boil then mash them and grill them with butter, mayo, salt and some pepper. Add a sausage and scrambled egg with diced bacon you're good.

I think this is the most immediately civilized response on Cred Forums I've seen all day

Nutritions no laughing matter son.

T H I C C

Btw it may be hard to find but I usually use the Japanese mayo Kewpie but it can be hard to find outside speciality or Asian stores. There are a couple of Japanese and Korean super markets in NYC so it's not to hard to find, but I have no idea where you're at.

What is that, some sort of inflated pancake? looks delicious.

You're light years ahead of us. This is why we need Trump in the White House.

>anarchy

America and Australia BTFO

Say hello to Canada's secret weapon.

ha

you win the stupid food contest this time australia, but well be back.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaPzPhEp5HE

Vomit dog?

>not chocolate covered deep fried butter
are you even american

>Modern art.jpg

That is glorious.

food gore

>poutine
>eatable at all
stop kidding yourself

Poutine is the ultimate topping/side to everything, your plebeian jabba the hut ass will never understand

>not finishing your delicious poutine hot dog with a nice poutine sundae dessert

I usually fry up some spam and over easy eggs. shits fucking great

Poutine is a Canadian thing I think bro.
It's good though dude you should try making it

Hey, I got an idea, lets drown our fries in gravy so they go mushy instead of crisp,

and yea ! lets add some "cheese" that doesnt taste anything att all but have the density of foam rubber!

Not political. Reported.

>crispy fries
>ever

Enjoy your plebeian food, philistine. I'll be having this for breakfast.

The epitome of French culinary art.

Oh look everybody, it's the No-Fun-Nigger.

>wants mushy fries
This got to be bait

you must be Korean

so poutine is just anything on top of fries?

>wanting flavourless crispy fries instead of soft, juicy fries that melt in your mouth
Kill yourself lad.

They are slightly different to fries but mushy chips (not American 'chips' but real chips) are nicer for fish and chips desu.

>mushy fries you have to eat with a fork
c'mon canada
just
c'mon

I'll probably get crucified for suggesting this but in all seriousness potato latkes are pretty tasty if you want to make some thing a bit different but still only have acess to the same old ingredients.

They are pretty much just a deluxe hashbrown and pair really well with a bit of sour cream.

>this triggers the American

Trash food for white trashes. Disgusting.

My wife's son and I only eat the sane and good oriental food that her husband Mohammed showed to us.

bongs make their chips to thick desu, I prefer them thin-cut.

That looks great.
Didn't know Canada enjoyed gravy with their fries/chips like we do also. Good shit, mate.

Hey man, the jews have some pretty good foods. Reuben's are my favorite sandwich.

>inb4 eating the salted jew

just call them potato pancakes like a normal american

i make those all the time

Fair enough, mate. I am the opposite but I guess that was obvious.
Do you mayo up your fries in Sweden?

>hotdog
>not choripan

I feel pity for you

Canadians put gravy on everything. also you can't find a single Canadian on the east coast that doesn't eat fish and chips several times a week.

Pic related looks disgusting but it's probably the best codfish + poutine out there

Hmm yes.

Impressive.

You are now avare of the fact that fish n chips is a jewish invention. I learned that on superzisers

You win this one cunts.

at home yes, at restaurants no.

I love worchestersauce on fried but you only get that at brittish or irish pubs.

Looks like someone vomited on top of a plate of fish and chips.

Tried this last week when I went to the beaner flea market for carne asad and birria

fuckin beaners make some good shit. no wonder they are fatter than americans

choripapas > choripan you uneducated swine.

I want it.

lmfao

I lived in Madrid for a couple years and never even heard of this.

Spains pizza sucks ass.

You guys have good food overall though.

Noice user

I'm fine with the idea, but you have to use those huge waffle fries so they don't immediately get saturated with gravy and turn soggy

>Batter cheap tasteless fish and then fry is
>Slice up some potatoes, the cheapest of all foods next to rice, and fry them
>Charge $5 for what should be a $1 meal
Sounds like a happy merchant to me

you're looking at the legendary chess's fish and chips mate, looks like vomit because newfie poutine isn't just fries and gravy, its a weird combination of fries, dressing/stuffing, vinegar, gravy, cheese, the fries are also battered and deepfried in dressing too

I live in Worcester, mate! In fact I live about a 5 minute walk from the Lea & Perrins factory.
Fun fact - when I was in US I didn't meet a person who pronounced Worcestershire properly.

sounds like you never had a nice fish n chips
You missing out then if you only had it from the local corner.

this, ananas belongs to pizza

How do you pronounce it?

It's self-satrizing and patriotic at the same time

You would be correct.
I'm not even sure I've had properly good sausage.

as a /k/ommando this is my meal of choice

PINEAPPLE NIGGER

I say it like this

wursh tur sure

RIP Elotero.

That's not enough, we need to reanimate Moa skeletons.

Tfw 556 NATO pleb

Because it's argentinian and uruguayan.

>2:00am
>all the shops are closed
>this place has no oven and 12 stove plates because chink food doesn't use ovens so I can't bake
>seeing lots of delicious things tonight

Bvxnn

In America everyone I met pronounced it how it is spelt (which obviously makes sense) WOR-CES-TER-SHIRE whereas it is pronounced wu̇s-tə(r)-ˌshir (WUS-TE-SHIR).
A lot of British place names don't follow the spelling that closely, really.

>Spains pizza sucks ass

Agree, but we have plenty of italian places anyway.

It think it's kind of like wus-ta-sure, you're not supposed to pronounce the first R because britbong reasons.

Can Bulgaria post too

I thought it was just wooster, had a bottle saying that was the pronounciation.

you are correct

fuck it's blurry

here's one from the internet

I'm jealous as fuck right now, so glad it's coming to the states straight away.

interesting.

Nigger it's about the IMAGE. You could eschew the wacky bun, but then you'd risk your product not being interesting enough.

Reminder; All Cred Forums related cooking should be preformed exclusively with gas appliances and ovens in order to keep this thread board relevant.

The OO sound in look (lʊk) rather than mOOn (mu:n) would work.

looks good. its like a deep dish pizza without red sauce

fucking gross.

i like sweet and salty.

ditch the burger and use extra bacon. just looking at those krispy kremes give me a fucking toothache

You don't pronounce the R and it is more an S than a SH.

Yeah, we are silly like that.

After we threw your T into the harbor the crown began taxing other consonants as well to componsate forcing you all to start dropping letters.

fuck I want to go to the US right now
Though I might wait until Trump helps you recover from your Loss.

god damn it chicago, a "deep dish pizza" isnt a pizza

i want it

yeah, it's a hollowed out loaf of bread filled with pork, mushrooms, peppers, onions, pickles and then some melted cheese on top

YES IT IS GOD DAMNIT REEEEEEEEEE

NYfags dont know what good pizza is.

When I was in Boston everyone was harsher to me than in Ireland for being English. No one ever cares in Ireland but in some bars in Boston people seemed genuinely annoyed an Englishman would go into an 'Irish Pub'.

pickles? hmm. what kind of cheese?

that's a pie, not a pizza.