B-but the media is on her side!!!

>b-but the media is on her side!!!

>10 hours of "She is ok guys, don't worry"

One is a non-story, the other is a candidate that is literally unable to stand up on her own because her health is so fucking bad.

This is the best proof that the Trump foundation "scandal" is a whole lot of nothing. Had there been any credence to that claim, the media would've ran with it 24/7.

>"if you belive she is sick you are a nazi!!! Shame!"

Such coverage.

WTF is this "Trump foundation scandal" that the shills just started posting about.

Either that or the media knows that they can profit more from appealing to the lowest common denominator with a sensationalist story than to waste time and effort on an intricate ethical political issue.

what a dumb metric to mesure anything

btw can you stop making shitty thread i know its you everytime. at least have a name so i can filter it

>appealing to the lowest common denominator
You mean like "OMG Drumpf is so corrupt look at that racist piece of shit"?

>It's a Leaf thread

Move along folks, there's only autism here.

and also this

Trump got fined 120k for having a flagpole that was "too high" on one of his golf courses. To give a big fuck you to the municipality that fined him, they offered to let him pay the fine to a charity of his choice, so he paid it to the Trump Foundation.

You know, something anybody here would do.

This level of cherrypicking. I wonder if you are shill or just fucking retarded.

Hillary's health coverage was mostly:

>she's fine goy
>it's okay goy
>don't worry goy
>she's not going to die goy

That's not a scandal. That's hilarious.

"alright guys we know Clinton is ok. but recently, when Trump was in his room, he released a wave of deadltly biological attacks. some of them were loud and wet, while others were silent. although no one else but our field reporter was present, I'm sure people were mortified. While our field reporter was getting info, a green frog jumped on her. she has since been housed in a mental institute, screaming about 'Nazi Frogs' attacking her. This ultimately proves Donald Trump is too dangerous to run for president."

There is no Trump Foundation scandal, ergo there is nothing for the media to cover.

>trump foundation scandal
>scandal

qualitative analysis needed lmao

How much have they spent talking aboot the Clinton Foundation and all the fucked up shit they have done like Haiti?

This.

That is because they are realizing people don't give a fuck about the made up bullshit about Trump.

People do care about how Hillary fucks up.

They have to balance deception vs ratings or they go full CNN tier.

There is no evidence of wrongdoing in the TF. Trump is authorized to cut checks from it, and any money spent went to charities.

You're just mad he got free stuff or donating.

And before you say "he paid fines with it" - he didn't. Those donation were agreed upon out of court settlements. Everyone got what they asked for.

DAILY REMINDER THAT HILLARY DIED A WEEK AGO

>implying coverage = positive

Ban leaf posters when

>make up a story and be surprised when no one covers it

But I thought the media was on her side?....

I think the media finally over played their hand this time. It's become ridiculously transparent and desperate.

>Trump Foundation
>scandal
Pick one.

It is

Are you blind?

>i-it was 72 degrees burgerheit and it was soo hot, no wonder she """stumbled""" like all those other grandmas :DDDD come on goys don't question us

>WOW TRUMP LITERALLY SETTLED A LAWSUIT ABOUT A FLAGPOLE THAT WAS TOO TALL OUTSIDE OF COURT BY DONATING MONEY TO HIS OWN CHARITY FOUNDATION??? HOW DARE HE????

Is that it? Wew Trump is a criminal... That flag killed thousands, worse than what Hillary did to Libya.

>mediamatters
Literally CTR

>sept 12
>day after

No shit, and most of it was, she's ok super healthy dont worry.

now Trump gets a pass on explaining his birtherism lies too. he gets a pass on phony doctor letter, pass on tax records, pass on trump u scam, pass on putin, pass on racist tweets, pass on ignunce of anything, pass on climate denial, on and on. trump gives media ratings, he learned how to game them on the apprentice.

That's brilliant tho, like who the fuck wouldn't do that?

Correct the Record apparently.

That makes me and I would assume lots of Americans like him more, fuck them for trying to tell him his flag was too big.

Good on him fucking them over by keeping his money.

Not a scandal OP is retarded

There is no Trump foundation scandal.

The media is sexist and fully in the bag for Trump so they'll get their precious ratings. The media has always hated Hillary.

Not according to the media anyway.

WHY do Canada posters suck so much?

Seriously, who the fuck wants to give money to county clerks? Scum of the Earth in my opinion.

Crippling autism

I read another version where he said he'd pay the $120k to a veterans foundation, and replace it with a 30 foot flagpole, then built a 20 foot hill underneath it.

>zero coverage of Clinton foundation scandal

Thanks for correcting the record

fpbp, though in reality the best post to a leaf thread is none.