Thoughts about bible passage?

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker.is/watch-patterns-of-evidence-the-exodus-online-free-putlocker.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think anything about it. Some primitive retards said something about frogs that is vaguely being compared to a nazi meme thousands of years later.

Pepe is retarded, kek isn't real. Singles confirm.

KeK will smite you if you keep talking like that

putlocker.is/watch-patterns-of-evidence-the-exodus-online-free-putlocker.html

Do not mess with what is necessary.

From this seal shall arise the doom of the followers of KEK, who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our magick as their own. Blindly they build their memes upon stolen knowledge and conceit. Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control. Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair.

You never paid any heed to the ancient prophecies. Like fools you clung to the old hatreds, and fought as you had for generations. Until the day the land belched fire, and a new enemy came upon you. You stand now, upon the brink of destruction, for the reign of SOROS has come at last.

I will continue to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the immigration routes, so that it will touch each soul in the United States, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Europe. In time, every mortal on Earth shall feel the liberating contact with the divine.

How bitter. The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK and you repaid me with death.

I curse you and your memes as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading Cred Forums.. Your humiliation will give me special pleasure.

this terrifies the (((Christian)))

Kek has been around for a long time, and he's been leaving hints throughout time

HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE CHAOS.

Actually many Christians unironically believe this frog is necessary

gentlemen you can't KeK here, this is a Cred Forums room!

>we are terrified to what God made to BTFO the ancient establishment

It is literally the Exodus from the Torah, one of the holidays the Jews celebrate which is Passover which they recant the tale and go over the plagues God unleashed on the Egyptians. How would this strike fear in (((Christians)))?

KEK is real if checked.

O, young one, this is how its done.

Infidels

fuck off kike

your clay belongs to me, and so do your women

t. kek

Great Serbian tall long cocked man has said it.
He will put his dick inside your girls without they even needing to open their mouth properly because they have no teeth

SHADILAY brother!

Frogs, like all animals, glorify Allah and praise Him.

Isn't that god just a bastardization of a moon god from some desert pantheon 1400 years ago?

Always remember that the "Jews" are not the Hebrews of the bible. The Jews of today are descended from Esau, Jacob's brother. Interestingly, the bible warns us about them, specifically telling us that we'd be fucked over by people pretending to be Jews.

So who are the read chosen people of God?

They became the Samaritans, then were called the Cimmerians, then later the Scythians as they migrated North. Eventually they integrated with the Germanic tribes and came to dominate them socially and genetically. When those tribes invaded Rome and all of Europe they spread with them the line of Israel. The tribes of Israel are the Nations of Europe. The fact that our heritage has been stolen by the Edomites is history's greatest crime. We aren't Jews (Jews being one specific tribe, the tribe of Judah) the tribe of Judah (and Benjamin) never left the Holy Land. Today we call them "Palestinians".

What about black dogs, don't you think that they're the devil?

>implying Palestinians arent Arabs migrated from Arabia

Many of them, yes. But any Palestinian (or Syrian or Jordinian for that matter) with blue eyes is a Judahite.

This is pretty spot on. Though you must admit a good portion of present day Israeli Jews are descendants of Euro Jews due to migration post muh 6 gorillion.

If the Bible was really referencing Pepe, of all things, when it talked about the plague of frogs... Then we are in for a very exciting couple of months leading up to the election.

The French are coming!

prescient

CAN'T YOU SEE
WE, THE VIRGINS, ARE GOD'S CHOSEN

GOD IS GOING TO TEAR SOCIETY ASUNDER
IT'S ALL IN HIS BOOK

it was false flag used to blame kek

I think we're being used by Jewluminati to fulfill the prophecies and bring about the antichrist and the NWO.

You can't "confirm" with singles, you giblet-head.