Apologize, Bongers

Apologize, Bongers.

sorry

is that witch mad at him or something?

apologize for what?
fuck that rag hag

>channel 4

Honestly though lets turn Britain into the countries that these people are coming from. Then all will be fair, right?

So it is an invasion of mudshits?

Yeah but the English didn't invade England, so speak English there at least. Ya cheeki hag.

Burn the witch.

Is she implying that she is part of an invasion?

Because that's what it sounds like to me.

Uh did she just admit muzzos are invading England?

She has a point. Foreign rulers of countries will never speak the language of the natives.

You have to go back.

>speaking another language that isn't English
lmao
m
a
o

Aha, so they admit that they are muslim invaders.

We don't have to speak any other languages

Of course that's why they shit out 4-6 mudspawns

Given that they've colonized them all, they probably had knowledge of nearly every language on this earth

This trite appeal to guilt will make you say fuck western civilization burn it all down

lol they are basicly admitting they are nothing but invaders

Never

Of all the countries the Arabs invaded, how many languages can they speak?

Sorry your language isn't worth learning

The ruled do not get the freedom to decide what the common tongue should be. If they are given permission by the rulers, fair enough. If they want to fight and protest, fair enough. But if they choose to sit with a boot on their face and accept the terms, or they protest and fight and lose the argument, then they have no room to later complain over the lack of compassion the rulers showed.

We have reached a time where most people believe all nations are equal and all people should be treated as equals. As such it has been decided that you can come to my country and live here as my equal. If the idea that the rulers should be allowed to dictate basic rules so as to maintain the identity of their nation that they freely let you into, disgusts you so much we can go back to the guns if you like. We can destroy you and your country, and everything you hold dear.

And when you see us, standing tall across our empire reforged in the fires of battle, remember this. We were prepared to treat you as equals. But you were not prepared to move beyond the shame of your defeat.

Wow. Really makes you think. Perhaps the brits should apologize

but that's wrong the british forced the natives to learn their language. With that in mind they can't be kicked out because they know english

They're pretty much right.

I personally would not want to belong to societies that the english invaded. Or a part of english society.

With native americans, there were plenty of english colonists which defected to their way of life, but not many native americans defected to the english way of life.

Native Americans society back then:

1) Property held in common
2) Live in balance with nature, don't take more than you need
3) Engage in some guerrilla warfare from time to time
4) Clean. Bathe daily and relatively free from disease.
5) If you want to eat go kill a buffalo or something lol, come on senpai, I'll go with you and help you out.
6) Children are sacred and should be allowed to grow into their own selves, though serious crimes should still merit some punishment.
7) Greet colonists with gold and gifts.

English society back then:

1) Beat children when they are disobedient
2) Survive on moldy bread and lick the feet of your lord for the right to do so
3) Inhumane tortures and executions (burnings, breaking at the wheel, having limbs chopped off, african-tier punishments)
4) Rape and exploit nature until you destroy the planet
5) Engage in massive, systematic warfare, killing large percentages so your lord can have an inch more land east of the border.
6) Disgusting and filthy, lack of sanitation causes disease to be widespread. Live like American chickens do today. POUR YOUR SHIT OUT YOUR WINDOW INTO THE STREET.
7) Greet natives with torture, murder and enslavement.

Gee, I wonder why people hate the english.

First off i take issue with ruined. They brought you civilization. Second they dont want to go to those countries. Third they never Should have left. Ending colonialism was a mistake.

So they are invading Britain? HOLY SHIT THEY ADMIT IT.

>Learning the languages of your colonies.

Remove mayans... Oh wait they did themselves, fuck off.

I'd much rather have an English speaking burger muncher as a nieghbour, just think of the horror of another Brazil but 100x as powerful and packing ICBMs with Portuguese manuals . I'm pretty sure the English language is half the reason civilization exists, just looks at Spains former Colonies.

The difference is the bongs ruled those countries.

Shitskins don't own shit.

>They are admitting it is an invasion

muh noble savage

she's admitting that islam is trying to rule the west.

She compares dunenigger immigrant leeches to the mighty british empire.

muslims are SO fucking full of themselves REEEEEEEEEEE

I will apologize. Sorry for railways. Sorry for modern medicine. Sorry about stopping widow burning. Sorry about rescuing your ungrateful asses from utter poverty and barbarity. If I could take it back I would, but here we are.

this right here
>retards around me are so proud about learning Spanish
no, fuck that
i wont learn that shit

Yeah and they were in those countries because they killed motherfuckers that tried to stop them.

Then don't move to England like this woman did if you hate us so much

Yes

This

Nice trips, too bad your opinion is shit. Indian's lived like dirt and I'm assuming your just some trash that has stuck since the Reddit surge last week if you think that the Indians weren't savages and if you believe in the "English were big meanies Indians were a perfect society" meme then you're actually a retard. Did you know that this "guerrilla war from time to time" was actually on going and involved one tribe looting and taking the other tribe as slaves? Or how captors would tie the victim to a tree and cut out they're organs? They used shit as fucking camouflage, they were savages. Fuck you the British rule

>Yeah but the English didn't invade England

American education.

>And scalping never happened. No, not once.
>Aztec imperialism (they were hated by their neighbours)
>Human sacrifice

Face it, both were just as bad as each other. But one side had guns.

A conqueror doesn't need to learn the language of his subjects.
t. history throughout the ages

so..... she's admitting that they are invaders...

The British ended up leaving

Correct. We already speak the only one that matters

>Normans
>english

Bong education...

Scalping was invented by the colonists. There was a bounty for killing indians and to prove you killed one you had to provide a scalp.

indians starting doing it as retaliation.

Here user.

I went again last night, the 18-year-old Swedish juniors house.

Bright, puppy like eyes sparkled immediately greeted at the door, and cute mouth turned a teasing smile when I wrapped my arms around her slender hips. Abdominal Muscles touched fingers, eager to kiss on the cheek and a long, tight hug, not to assuage hard to guess what sweden girl was back to mind as she led me to the wrist and hold it further in single house. However, in my case was the second time about something loose sex higher.

Walking around the apartment felt the same way, as if I had walked naked in the Swedish Cultural Foundation in crab feasts Finlandiahymn humming erect my penis pointing straight towards the shocked face Björn Wahlroos. When you rip a blue light, airy tank top Tilda off the floor, I could not in my mind without comparing it to the Swedes unclean yellow cross on the ticket, that I, a large Karelian hakkapeliitta, I was just dragged down the burning Kungliga Slottet ticket spar.

I do not know it is due to their genetic writing off the Vikings as sex slaves, but young people are ruotsitydyt bed like electric eels, which sparkle spark as soon as masculine, genuine man to take control: That, if again to agree with fantasies. I pressed Tilda gloating over the face of auburn hair pulling against the mattress, the press pert breasts from behind against the skin of the skin, and Tilda whispered in the ear:
> Minstrel, Satan!

That night none of the Swede does not stagnate Finnish culture: The only thing trodden, was wet pussy Swedish girl. That evening Finland was a kingdom, and impassioned sex charming state pulled the limits of the kingdom always the West From the bottom up to the Onega east coast: That night itself Birger Jarl crouched student residence in a dark corner, and quietly masturbating was crying and sobbing, while I - Finnish-born warrior king - still pushed again and again his young daughter.

thats a cute rat

just hang these hedonistic bats

I thought this was bait but then I checked the flag

Please you act like Persians did nothing wrong.

>"Scalping independently developed in various cultures in both the Old and New Worlds"

Try again

Rat, mouse, dunno what the fuck it is but this pic makes me laugh every time.

If they didn't want us to invade them they should have put up more of a fight.

>apologize for what?
making the world a better place.

I'm pretty sure the anglos slaughtered these dune coons a while back

>How many languages do the English speak?
Any that they want, but most importantly: English.

Guess what language you third world goonies speak? English.
Guess what language you get taught in primary school? English.
Guess what's the international language of business? English.

Colonizing you was doing you a favor, cunts

>bants

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

So... erm... she's now admitting they're invaders, right?

not an argument

I like 4 out of the 6

why do niggers hate swimming and camping? and why do they hate dogs? I've never seen a nigger even touch a fish.

>caliphates...

Stop triggering me you turk rape-baby slav piece of shit

Anglo-Saxons - Anglisc, - Englisc - English.

Yeah they did. The Normans weren't English and didnt mass immigrate here, just their Lords did mainly.

Dirty middle east sand people don't belong in the UK, zip your lip sandnigger.

What a dumb cunt, you're inside another state and you're expected to learn the fucking language and become a productive member of its society.
If you're not willing to do AT LEAST that you have no place in it, why is it so hard to understand ? A country is made by the people for their own people they have no obligations to offer anything to outlanders if they don't offer anything back.

Imams all over the fucking world has been saying this for years, the MSM just chooses not to cover it.

The first wave of human to settle in England were Celtic.
The Anglo and the Saxons later came and settled in today's England, thus invading England, as the Celts were already living there.
The Normans then invaded England in the middle-ages. They became nobility and never really settled there, it was more of a conquest than anything else.
When we refer to "The English", we refer to people from England, thus the descendants of Anglo-saxons.
So yes, the English invaded England and the UK, centuries ago.

Dont worry ozbrah, the krauts and the swedes will be the first ones to go.

I'm fucking sick of this shit i really am. Its constant white guilt. They say to "read history" but when you REALLY do read about history you find out that its all a big fucking lie. It makes me angry as fuck what is wrong with these people?

Historian here, it's like you received all your education on native Americans via a Disney movie. The Indians brutally raped and tortured people and wore their bones. They were savages not hippie Druids in some higher plane of existence. Torture could take hours and many tribes has specific methods of causing nerve damage, removing that part of the victims body, and continuing the process. This was their MO if they were savagely fucking your scalped body.

What about the Danes? They ruled over England for quite some time, I believe.

This is wrong, he is a person wherever he is born. This doesn't make sense. We have English field mice, they are called English since they are found here. This doesn't make any sense. A mouse is a mouse and a human is a human.

>Conquer another country
>WHY DON'T YOU SPEAK OUR LANGUAGE WAAAAH
What kind of retard logic is she using?

We won, the natives lost. The end.
I know which side I'd rather be on.

So they're not definitely claiming moral superiority here.
"We did what they did"

>an Arab calling anyone out for invading

How about i fly over to England and squat an English turdsnake on your face

It does make sense, mudslimes are a permanent underclass on the planet, being born in a 1st world country doesn't suddenly make one civilised.

Aw fuck my sides!

It's deeper than the matter of being found there...................

Normans were Danish.

Niggers don't take care of their own kids what makes you think they'll take care of a dog? Swimming, fishing, and camping actually take effort and intelligence to enjoy.

>imying they settled in every of those shit holes to get those bandouts
>implying they're not the reason shitskins are still alive
>implying they're not the only reason shitskins have whit to eat

Yeah apologize but for diffrent reasons

>expected to speak another country's language when you invade it

The only words you need to know is "kiss your ass goodbye" when beading their little vermin heads with your rifle.

Every country in the world has to speak English, or else how do airplanes land in their airports. All ATC communication around the globe is in English. So sorry ma'am gotta go back

always easy to spot a muslim on Cred Forums. seriously, please please stop following such an evil cult, and kill yourself

One language vs hundreds.
And as a group they speak many, many more than Arabs and Muslims in general.... that sometimes don't bother to learn the language of the country they are in.

The "wisdom" of Muslims comes straight out their arse. Self-righteous hag.

Make me, you dirty fucking nigger. It's not my fault you're weak and pathetic and that your ancestors were cowardly little shits who couldn't fight.

True
Only bongfags should be raped by immigrants and sandniggers
they did this colony fuckery
and now they are entering europe and ruining everything
white genocide is going on
the jooz, etc

and then they just brexited

start to think that anglos are romanians of the west,its just that they have higher iq's and more money...oh better
anglos are the jews of the west

aryandied will never happen
anglofucked will happen

OK. OP.
You got me.

I apolgise for my country to be the first country to abolish slavery, bringing technolgy, medice, opening up new trade routes for countries we conquered, bringing medecine, building railways, roads, better agricultural methods, better science, common law, better building methods, increased literacy and numeracy and so much more.

Above all, I aplogise that we left conquered nations to let them fall into slums of their own making without the Anglo guidance that they needed.

I apologise that Anglo nations and East Asian nations (Hong Kong, SIngapore) are so successful while shitskin and Afican countries we once ruled sink into laziness, crime riddden hell holes.

So is she saying mudslimes are invading England?

>serb siding with muslims

what is this opposite day

Ah the uk.

'colonies are bad! We can't live and profit off the land of another people'

50 years later

'just because your family has been here for 1000 years doesn't mean you have more of a right to the land than dirka-mc-jihadpenis. You fucking racist.'

Also what a stupid argument. There are many educated british people speaking German, French, etc.

Actually, that is a very easy situation:

If they want to claim Britain by the right of conquest and thus avoid having to learn English, they better pick up a weapon and start fighting.

Yeah, she's admitted they've invaded.

The british are conquerors while the countries they invaded were pathetic pre dark age technology tier countries. Their peoples have proven to not be able to adapt and do not belong in a civilized society.

Persians did nothing wrong when they were zoroastrian, it wasn't until they became Muslim that became genocidal, inbred Arabs, literally became Muhammad and shit.

>been in England 40 years, didn't learn enough English to pass a basic proficiency exam.

you know who to blame baglady

Is the Anglo the smuggest race in the world?

This is what I don't understand.
They leave their shit hole country because its a shit hole. But they retain their language, customs and routines and want to turn the country they fled to, into the shit hole country that they fled from.

Why not just go back? Problem solved.

Does that mean immigration is comparable imperialistic invasion?

I would put all these inbred retards in the meat grinders. They can't put two logical thoughts together.

Moslems invaded and destroyed how many cultures before "British" were even a thing? How many of the original languages the Arabs speak? How many of the original religions do they follow?

>Of course that's why they shit out 4-6 mudspawns

Why don't they relocate to Israel?
Oh, immigration is not allowed unless you are (((special))) and are guaranteed to assimilate.

> Is the Anglo the smuggest race in the world?

Yes. And the most arrogant.
And we don't give a shit what other countries think of us.
Like us? We don't care; hate us, so what?

This x 1000. Plus the brits had some fucking awesome hats. I wish Tricorn hats would come back in style, they deserved to win on hats alone.

>tfw the entire civilized world knows english
Bongs may have left the countries they invaded but they still rule.

>britis did bad things in the past
>therefore its ok when we do the same now
>if you have a problem with this you must be a racist
>now shut the fuck up and let me tell you how great Sharia is

well thats me guilt tripped into believing.

Sorry

FPBP

One you fucking sand nigger. We're the ones who won, why would we learn your shitskin language?

The empire improved nearly everywhere it conquered

Why should the victor apologize for being victorious?

They are shitty people. It's why their countries are shitholes.

So she admits to being an invader. Nice!

its built into their DNA, they cannot change anymore than you can expect a dog not to piss in the street, even if its domesticated

We live in a cucked world. Literal cancer.

I get what you're saying user, but don't even endorse this shit.

We should never apologize for being the most technologically advanced, and best warriors of our time. Ever.

Fuck these shitskins.

Really boggles the old noggin, huh?

we brought you savages civilisation, you say sorry and learn english, ungrateful cunts

BUT U DA INVADERS DAWG really seems to be the most fashionable nonargument right now.

>not understanding alot
that's what happens after thousands of years of inbreeding.

How do you make a baby paki ?
Make your donkey fuck a pig

we brought you indoor plumbing and electricity, learn English so you can speak with the engineers that keep you alive.

you idiot.

So they admit they are invading?

The joke of course is that while colonisation was still a thing we did in fact learn the languages of the countries we visited. The people who stayed home in England did not but the people who went abroad did.

If you stay in your shithole feel free not to learn English, if you come over here you'd better pick up a fucking book.

>3XXX

Nice.

Wtf I hate civilization and progress now.

Well, in that case there should be plenty who can speak English.

>Disgusting and filthy, lack of sanitation

We invented the flushing toilet in the 16th century. Why don't you go SHART IN MART you retarded 1/64th Cherokee heritage burger.

>Anglos are so uneducated that even mudslimes make fun of them

How to trigger French people: 101

it's okay when the British do it, cause they're white

get off of Cred Forums