New science shows that squatting is the best method of defecation

>new science shows that squatting is the best method of defecation
>"Never! I was born shitting sitting down and I'll DIE SHITTING SITTING DOWN"

This is what Cred Forumstard alt-right logic sounds like

>not sitting down comfortably with your legs elevated slightly with a short stool
It achieves the same thing and I don't have to squat like a god damn POO-IN-LOO. You fucking pleb

wtf I hate pooing in the loo now

Sorry, won't shit squatting. The risk of gently dipping myself in shit is too high.

Not a short stool.

A stool stool. :D

I admit that squatting is better

But as a matter of principle I won't allow this country to be overtaken by squatters or squat toilets for that matter

I basically need to give myself a bidet with the detachable shower head after every shit I do now, because no matter what, toilet paper never gets it 100% clean. Best compromise is normal Western toilet with a bidet.

The Japs, once again, have figured all this out.

Oh fuck thats brilliant
Thanks user

>an abo who is so lazy, he wants reclining toilets.

this is why we should nuke cairns

New studies show OP is a faggot.

>implying there any tight buttholes on pol
It doesn't matter anymore, desu.

noice one m8

>squat toilets
a skilled person such as myself can do the squat method using a regular, sit-toilet
really, try it next time you're in there
you'll either do it correctly or fracture your ass

It's called a squatty potty here in the states

Crafty fuckers aren't they?

Don't you have oogas to be boogaing?

You mean squat on the bowl?

There are signs up at Australian universities now telling Chinks and Curryniggers not to do exactly that

I'm not going to risk the bowl breaking and my femoral artery being severed and to die in a pile of shit thanks very much

>not doing it the correct way

I bend over while pooing so it comes out like the Play-Doh machine. Same effect.

>squatting vs sitting

I'll continue sharting my pants

Squatting seems like a recipe for disaster. I imagine that people frequently lose their balance and fall backwards into their own shit. No thanks.

How am i supposed to squat when i have a toilet made in America?

If you had shit in the woods ( outback for your sake) you would have known this already. Plus the cold breeze on your cheeks is just great.

Squatting is for legs user, not shit

>getting shit on your balls

Are you still wondering why we squat all the time user?

>If you had shit in the woods
ahem

we're not savage

Just place your feet up on the toilet seen when ya poo.

PAJEET MY SON

done this, came out without any effort
Fucking pussy

>savages
Faggot. Can't even embrace your true human nature by shitting behind a tree while the fire crackles.
Remarkable isnt it.

>new
We've known for millenia, we just don't care. Get tested for autism.

Pajeets were right all along.

Can they ever forgive us ?

>You've never forgotten your squat plug.

>Shitting in the woods or rural area
>Shiting outside your local street dentist.
No mate. They need hygene lessons at least "cavemen" wiped with leaves and not their fucking hands

Squatty Potty is a thing you can buy to raise your feet up, but I've used one before and it doesn't feel like squatting at all (since your ass is still supported).

I guess a really dedicated hippie defecator could just lay down some TP on the floor and shit all over that.

I mean the only issue is if we let 7billion people do this everywhere it'd be fucking disgusting.

this, a gentlemans way to shit.

squatting will get piss everywhere

Well yeah if you live in perth, wouldn't matter much of it was a town further out. Just dig a hole and away you go. Watch our for the ants and the other 3724 insects that will kill you hiding on the leafs

Squatty potty if you don't own one you are a pleb

Baby wipes master race

I prefer the ol' man-egg perch myself.

My man

Be careful if you full on slave squat on the toilet--some are not made for that. The google images are not pretty. Sorry to pajeet if this adds more to your fear of toilets.

unfortunately those clog up the sewer system eventually, even in 1st world countries. google "sewer fatberg".

>Best compromise is normal Western toilet with a bidet

eh, I just wet the TP a bit in the sink (which is always within arm's reach of the toilet anyplace I choose to live). been doing it since I was a wee lad, kind of wonder about people without bidets who use pure dry TP - are their shits always clean breaks? or they just don't give a fuck about having a slightly dirty asshole? keeps me up at night, anons.

>science

He fell for the "toilet paper premium" meme.

You could just lightly dampen tp for the exactsame effect.

Sit down but lean forward -> same anus angle + comfort.

except baby wipes don't disintegrate when wet, which is why they're superior. you can really get in there and clean the shit out your pooper. great for those occasional super-messy shits that just won't get clean normally (in the absence of a bidet)

I only use wet TP because I'm a good sewer-citizen and baby wipes don't break down.

literal shitpost

>nuke cairns

One time I tried shitting while squating precariously on my regular toilet.

It made absolutely no difference, and now I'm convinced It was just a ruse to make me squat on the toilet like a retard.

>muh sewage
>muh clogging
nigger, what the fuck? Are white people this fucking stupid?
throw that shit in the trash can

this isn't mexico. we don't put shit-covered wipes in the bathroom trash, because that's fucking revolting.

No they actually do this. In the Middle East there were signs in the mall telling people to not squat shit like this guy.

The toilet seats kept getting broken.

A workmate of mine posted a video about this to facebook and it had about 20 likes all from the poo in loos who work at our company.

Fucking disgusting.

What the fuck is wrong with your shits user, seriously I have never used more than 5-6 pieces of toilet paper my entire life.

Always wipes 100% clean and I normally shower right after my poops anyways :^)

Need to check your diet though bro.

My toilet chair is probably made in China or something, sitting on it is practically same as squatting.

HEY DUMBFUCKS, IF YOU GET MORE FIBRE IN YOUR DIET, YOUR SHITS WILL BE BULKY AND YOU WILL BARELY HAVE TO WIPE AT ALL, ITS THE BEST!

GET SOME METAMUCIL CAPSULES AND TAKE 3-4 A DAY WITH PLENTY OF WATER, YOU WON'T REGRET IT

Well obviously you have to keep at it, give your body a chance to adjust.

Only if you're an obese amerifat. Normal weight people can maintain their balance just fine.

How would she shit properly?

man its the best with it comes out like smouth eggs

Don't God's work, user.

>new science
>new
>implying pol doesn't already shit the old way

There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who WILL defend sitting because squatting is associated with Indians. In other words if Indians ever discovered a cure for an American disease they won't use it because "this cure is for shitskins. I'm not a savage am I? I will keep devising half-measures even though there is a complete cure available right now."

The hypocrisy of this board is unbelievable.

Seruously nobody ever came up with this over the course of their lives?
This shitting position is the discovery of tap water anons.

No. We defend sitting because we're not animals living in a jungle, pajeet.

Being a civilized nation means shitting somewhere that the fecal contamination doesn't spread to your neighbours.

Hey guys, if we piecemeal alter seemingly unimportant cultural norms over a span of time to closer resemble practices from a hostile culture, there will be less resistance on the day that culture becomes dominant.

That is what is happening here.

>Squatting is good for you
>Pork is bad for you
>Polygamy is fine
>Gradually reduce the age of consent

It's not about the act of squatting to take a shit itself, it is about the symbolism of the fact we are being pushed to accept more and more middle-eastern ways as standard. Gee I wonder why that could be?

>Evolutionarily design colon to shit squatting, since we only had chairs for the last few thousand years
>Well that makes sense, I should get a small stool for my toilet or something
This is what Cred Forumstard alt-right logic sounds like.

This

I do this.

Direction of gravity does not change when you bend over user.

No science to support this

Just as I predicted, the "savages" line of defense. Shit in a squat toilet nigger, there is no excuse. Or Keep being a (((civilized))) nation and hurting your colon.

This is how you get fatal constipation by the way

Best toilet coming through.

I just took a massive dump squatting like OP's pic and it was amazing.

10/10 would poo again

Why not just a lower toilet?

Oy vey! The Jews are after our sitting toilets! They are going to take away my toilets! How about you stop using Arabic numbers too, nigger? Maybe they are a Jewish conspiracy to lower resistance too when the Arabs take over.

Literally using one as I found this thread.

>The hypocrisy of this board is unbelievable.

i think its just a meme and I dont believe you actually squat to poop, which makes you the hypocrite.

Where's the bidet? Rejected for best toilet design.

Because we're not all tiny manlets like you

Need a pic of my toilet? I used a sitting toilet when I was a kid, but have been using a squat toilet for the last three years. Now I'm done extremely fast and without any pain.

the only sources for "squatting is better" are people trying to sell shit.

civilized people dont squat, and thus we dont have shit all over our shoes pantlegs and ankles

there is ZERO science to support the retarded claims of squatties, they can only dredge up pajeets and other primitives to defend their bullshit assertions.

Where does height come in here? I'm 186 cm and I still use a squatting toilet.

> gentleman
> squatting to piss

ohh austria, you are such a faggot.

>squatting
literally subhuman

The one disadvantage of using a squatting toilet is that unless you aim it directly in the drainage pipe, the piss will bounce and hit your legs. No exceptions.

>implying you don't pee when you poop.

-OR-

>implying you piss standing up into the the toilet first, and then quickly turn around and pull your pants down to shit

You clearly misunderstood what I was saying.
Not unusual for a person of your descent.

>you have a toilet and don't squat in the street

> pajeet
> claims to be 6'1"

Stop using Arabic numerals too, nigger. They were also first used by "literally subhumans". That also means your frog god is literally subhumans because all gets are on Arabic numerals.

Science is a hoax.

The Jews want you to squat because...er...[really tenuous and stupid theory here].

You fell for the memes, niggers. Not all Indians are dark skinned manlets who shit in the street.

i a motherfucking lumberjack you pleb

i shit, then i stand up and cut the log in half with my piss

my hi-test prostate lays down ropey golden braids of urine, with the force of a deluge.

seriously bro, do you even saw palmetto?

squatting makes you more human, took you long enough aus

I do this

>we dont have shit all over our shoes pantlegs and ankles

Don't godamn lie to me Americlap, I've seen the pictures.