How did these come to be? Serious discussion please

How did these come to be? Serious discussion please.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/11/great-pyramid-tombs-slaves-egypt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember back to when we learnt about the Great Pyramids in primary school, and we were obviously told that ancient Egyptians built them, probably slaves of some sort.

And I remember specifically the little diagrams in the books about how they used logs to roll the large stones and ramps to put them in place.

I never really questioned that until now. None of that is recorded history, it's just someone's imagination. Someone literally just guessed that that's how they came to exist, and nobody ever seemed to question it.

Really fires the synapses imho

Legend has it that they were built by the Thrice Greatest Hermes.

Most egyptologists agree that the jews were hired, not slaves.

That they were built using primitive counter weights, ramps and manpower.

Educate yourself next time.

What qualifies someone as an Egyptologist?

Not the jews as we know them today of course, judaic people no?

WE

Historian/archaeologists specializing in ancient Egypt.

Ayy lmaos

The will of KANGZ, my dog.

Bullshit

KANGS

Jews/Israelites didn't cause there's no evidence of it from archeological evidence or from the biblical text, the Israelites were building storage silos, the pyramids were likely built by hired workers, slaves and also skill foreigners.

But it's all guesswork

Nobody was there to witness anything they claim to be true

WUZ

theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/11/great-pyramid-tombs-slaves-egypt

This

You have at your fingertips literally the whole of human knowledge but you figured your best bet would be to ask a bunch of NEET faggots on the political containment area of an anime image board

Fuck outta here with your teenage cringe

If we did built the pyramids,
I can promise you the Gold is no longer there

It was built by a fuccload of "free workers", basically serfs with even worse conditions who were farming during the dry season and building during the flood, under the supervision of skilled builders and taskmasters. The stones were floated down the Nile from Nubia, and were transported on wooden rollers by a lot of workers and ox. They brought them to higher levels on really low-angle dirt ramps that were removed after.

KANGZ

except all the writing they left us or work rosters that they kept, organisation is key.

> slavery gets shit done

Also it is a proof that people of the past were not that totally deranged as some implicitly assume. Also sic transit gloria mundi.

Yeah, I do not know.

>Were not slaves

I've sort of proved my point with this

Shamanic psychomagical negromancy

>Also it is a proof that people of the past were not that totally deranged as some implicitly assume. Also sic transit gloria mundi.

People like that are terrible at ancient history due to presuppositions they're making, similarly any scholar worth his weight who works in the field of Old Testament studies knows that the Israelites were intelligent writers and thinkers of their time, but people still deny it.

google "mastabas"

it took the ancient egyptions just a few generations to develop the pyramids, mostly by trial and error.

More metric tons of stone was hauled up the Peruvian mts to build Kuelap.

White POWER

Dont know

Does it matter?

More stone than was used to build the three great pyramids, I mean.

Reminder:

the "built by slaves" meme was concocted by historians on a whim.

You're inviting idiots who have barely done any research on the matter, or, as most conservatives do, believe in every conspiracy theory known to man. Cred Forums is the wrong place to make any serious inquiry.

when you dream big you can do nearly anything

where are the rope making factories to make the rope to pull the stones?

where are the level roads to draw the stones along?

where are the dock facilities to berth the super sized papyrus barges hauling the giant obelisks....

>Aussie
>Serious discussion
What?

I'm sure we all know what sort of "historians" is responsible.

They didn't have a Holocaust yet, so "Muh Slavery" had to make do.

Greeks?