17 Ways That Science Proves That Women Are Better Than Men

17 Ways That Science Proves That Women Are Better Than Men

thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2015/07/17-ways-that-science-proves-women-are-superior-to-men/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0lsJ7
thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2015/07/17-ways-that-science-proves-women-are-superior-to-men/
anyhistorybook.com/
psychologytoday.com/blog/beautiful-minds/201207/men-women-and-iq-setting-the-record-straight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>there are no innate sex differences you sexist male pig
>lol womyn are better than men XD

make up your mind, white knights.

This just in, lonely virgin with no hopes of ever getting married continues to confirm their bias!

>actually using mythbusters as a source of accurate scientific information and not just cool explosions and pandering
hahaha

Then why do they need (((help))) to take over?

>be woman
>be better than men
>still be oppressed for basically all of human history, by men

???

Is this a troll article?

>Better computer programmers.

They must be memeing.

Cred Forums would have a fucking field day about that one

>thoughtcatalog

dropped

I can't even imagine what they came up with besides things that men are biologically incapable of doing such as giving birth. Seriously, I'm coming up blank here. Women are better than men at basically nothing.

>>Better at everything

Oppressed whiny bitches

Kek

17 ways you are full of shit. sage.

Men are better at everything including being women.

>make better cops
So this is why SWAT has only female members.

top kek

17?

>tfw when they couldn't even think of 20

If women can do everything men can, how come they've never successfully oppressed another gender?

While I think it may be possible for a woman to be a good leader, I think it's impossible for a woman to be a 'great' leader

>mfw a vaginigger tries to use the points in this """""article"""""

archive.is/0lsJ7
Also archive it you nigger.

>According to researcher (((Israel Abramov))) of the City University of New York
>psychology professor (((Diane Halpern)))

>10. Women are better computer programmers than men.
>12. Women make better leaders than men.
>14. Women make better cops than men.
>16. Women are better with money than
men.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

Kek, I love how they just think up a random number of things

This bothered me the most, I haven't ever even met a single decent female software developer and I've spent over a decade in the field. Only one I know about is Linda Liukas and she's a meme-tier web developer whose biggest accomplishment is writing a "how 2 ruby" for children. Our company has had female trainees too, but that's too many greentext stories to count.

>women are better computer programmers
The study said that girls created "more sophisticated" coding systems when designing 3D games. Probably because men program the same thing more efficiently and with fewer loops and recursions.

str8 outta talmuds

Please Share

I can't wait for full-body prosthetics, i'll put my brain into an elven loli body as soon as possible.
I'll probably clone myself and then seduce my clone, too.

no homo

Ho-lee-fuck

I laughed at most of these but my favorite has to be:

>Authorities in Peru and Russia have begun switching over to female-dominated police forces because women’s superior psychological, communication, and negotiation skills make them better than men at handling volatile situations.
>Russian women
>good at communication
>good at handling volatile situation

That's like saying an explosion is the best way to defuse a nuclear bomb

>be god's chosen people
>better than dirty goyim
>still be run out of every country for basically all of human history, by goys

???

>but that's too many greentext stories to count.

Wrong
Share them ALL

>Women are cleaner than men.
Not any of them born after 1995 it seems, can't wash dishes, don't change bed sheets in over a month, put worn clothes back in the wardrobe, are fat and cant clean their bodies effectively. This is a meme and needs to stop.

>This must be why no man in world history has been able to simultaneously cook spaghetti, talk on the phone, and change a diaper.

If you are changing a diaper and cooking spagetti at the same time you are a fucking idiot.

>women's desks have fewer germs
Women also work fewer hours at their desk. Really makes you think.

# 18 women have bigger dicks than men
According to this study by sociologist Mina cuntburg on average when a woman imagines her having a dick the fmri show that it is bigger than any nigger dick and has a higher sperm count than any Mexican man.

>basicly the format

Nuclear missiles are shot down with other missiles.

But they told me wearing stocking and panties makes you better at programming.

>too many greentext stories to count.
No such thing as too many. You better be typing them out right now.

wtf even are you?

"More complex" by what standard also this doesn't mean better also doesn't mean more efficient either. Just because you fix your mistakes with more mistakes until you find that one correct keystone don't mean it better

To be fair, programming being a sausage fest is a relatively recent phenomena, the proportion of women in CS started sharply decreasing in the 80's. Hell if I know exactly why, though, maybe the influx of men were all Pajeets?

Women abuse sanitizer.

>thoughtcatalog
REALLY MADE ME THINK

I actually could see women being good negotiators and the like, though you're still gonna need big-ass men for violent thugs and shit.

Too bad women are still proven nation wreckers who wholesale violate there countries border and immigration laws allowing foreign enemies in.

They're working on it you idiot.

>Women tolerate pain better
They literally cry when people slap them. Meanwhile men MMA fighters break bones & fists and still finish the fight.

>Women are better at multitasking than Men
this has been disproven actually

do it fagget

I think it was just sugar coating it.

A way to spin a negative into a positive because you can't tell women they are not as good as men, so we should pretend superfluous, needlessly complex code is a good thing. even though we all know it's not.

I can just about see the sweat rolling off the foreheads of the people who did the survey as they try and find a way to pretend they didn't just prove women are shit at some things.

I am still so mad at the time the myth used plastic sheathing and lube, and myth busters used vinyl and dish soap water.

Then they announced the myth busted.

I know two competent female programmers. They're both fat, socially retarded legbeards.

>As a no name random pol faggot software developer, I've NEVVVVER met a female good at it! Ever! Trust me guys, I'm a guy!

I'll never understand this. Nobody fucking cares who you are. If you were a halfway decent coder, you wouldn't be on this board. That you're a NEET and you "have never met a woman who did x or y well" doesn't mean jack shit. You aren't in high end inner circles. You're a nobody. So nobody cares about who you've met or haven't.

But moving on, the article derives the "better coders" horse shit from a retarded non peer-reviewed Github study that measured how often code was accepted as a measure of how good of a coder someone was with a sample size of 2.5 million male coders and like 100k female coders. Women had like a 2% higher acceptance rate of code, thus this stupid meme.

Women are not smarter than men. They do better in school because public schools and curricula are set to better serve girls
women do have greater color distinguishment, but that's pretty fucking worthless.
Navigation and thing finding are largely unrelated. None the less, it's not even true, most women can't even read a map
men's desks have more germs because they work longer hours and don't go out for lunch every fucking day
Women are hyped up all sorts of neurochemicals during labor. It's impossible to objectively measure pain in those conditions, or any other really. Cold tollerance is not pain, and their test ignores that men have larger hands.
That memory test has attrotious methadology
Liking to talk more is not handling stress better
multitasking means you aren't doing anything important
>better programmers

Oh my fucking god. Is this satire? I give up.

Most of these are either exaggerated as shit or just aren't telling the full story.

>Women are better leaders
Angela Merkel
>Women are better drivers
lol
>women are better with money
top cuck

WTF I hate men now

But that only works if you are male.

Women just think differently you shitlord that doesn't mean they aren't better!

You sound like a trigger nu male feminist making excuses.

I'd love to see all these basement dwelling dunning-kreuger faggots be televised competing against women because the butthurt and embarrassment would be amazing.

It's easy to talk shit and take credit for other people that also have a dick and quite another to actually be competent and intelligent yourself.

Do you literally cry yourself to sleep at the thought that there are women that exist that are stronger, faster, smarter, and more talented than you?

That has to be fake

Science is witchcraft, it aint in the Bible so it doesn't matter.

you sexists better not forget how much we need women in STEM

wtf im a woman now

I didn't say there aren't women who are smart, or smarter than me. I work with such women. But in general, no, women are not smarter, as even cursory exposure to working with men and women in any context will show you.

Though, with a little over a year of moderate strength training, I'm probably stronger than all but world class female athletes.

>But in general, no, women are not smarter, as even cursory exposure to working with men and women in any context will show you.

Which doesn't matter. Averages don't mean anything. Individuals do. If on average beings with penises are stronger but you are a doughy sack of shit in a basement, that doesn't really matter now does it?

>Though, with a little over a year of moderate strength training, I'm probably stronger than all but world class female athletes.

Maybe. But the point is you aren't. Your "potential" doesn't fucking matter. Your actual capability does. Thus why this vicarious dickstroking of comparing averages is reserved for men that have nothing to be proud of.

first general purpose computer was made in 1946
>70 years ago
>the proportion of women in CS started sharply decreasing in the 80's
its been a male dominated field for almost the majority of the time that computer programmers have been in existence i wouldn't consider that "relatively recent phenomena"

You misunderstand. I have trained. I'm literally posting between sets. And while I'm not impressive, I'm still above the male average, given most dudes don't lift at all

>averages don't matter
Jesus how stupid are you?

We need women in STEM like we need laborious drones doing simple tasks and not popping their heads up, asking questions/quitting/sabotaging/competing/etc.

No, here it doesn't mean what you would be lead to think that it means wher corporate leaders and politicians say something to the effect of "more women mean more brainpower."

Don't forget that more vaginas workplace means less bargaining power for working-class men who have the balls to stand up to their colleagues and superiors. Power struggles are perceived unprofitable to the then-established managers who don't like much change and risk. You wonder why companies flounder so often these days. Wet cunts, the lot of them.

Isn't that what women are doing right now though? They're essentially stroking their own egos with articles like this.

And women who have nothing to be proud of, or did you forget what OP's article is about?

my sides

>didn't look at picture closely enough

Given where you're posting, you'll understand my skepticism.

If you're not exceptional, it doesn't matter anyways. Doing basic lifting and fitness isn't an accomplishment and isn't anything to be proud of.

The point I'm trying to illustrate is that anyone talking about this average shit usually are people that have no real great accomplishments in their life. People who are good at something are busy being good at something. They don't need to point to averages. There are exceptional women and men regardless of the average, which obviously means that having a vagina isn't preventing them from being exceptional mentally or physically.

So even if technically at the top .1% of the population, men maintain a very significant advantage, nothing really stops women from being in the top .1% in almost anything. There are examples of high class female everything.

So wasting your time complaining about averages and trying to "one up" women by pointing to averages is just pathetic.

topkek

the poster isn't wrong. today's females are better than the beta nu-male cucks that we have walking around today.

why are you so furious
tell me about it. Across the ocean is an understanding ear
who is it that has hurt you

Averages don't matter to worth. A female analyst is worth as much as she's capable of, not how much other people with vaginas "average" as.

You aren't suddenly worth more for just being male.

>Isn't that what women are doing right now though? They're essentially stroking their own egos with articles like this.

Yes, and it's absolutely fucking retarded. I'm not defending the article.

Yes, exactly. Men and women with nothing to be proud of will try to point to averages to feel better about themselves. I just see this "on average men are x or y" on Cred Forums constantly so I point it out. I frequent this board, not thoughtcatalog articles. So I'm trying to stomp out that stupidity here. It's weak behavior. Them engaging in it is not an excuse to do so yourself.

I'm annoyed because you faggots are acting like insecure beta males. You should know better.

>individuality matters
Its like I'm back in the stone ages.

Sorry but we have a population of 6.5 billion people, individuality stops mattering by then I assure you.

>thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2015/07/17-ways-that-science-proves-women-are-superior-to-men/
lmao this fucking post

Don't care, 2bh; the thing wouldn't be turned on as it's just a stock photo. Point being that women in the workforce is profitable, no matter how fucking inefficient and clueless they are in whatever field.

The fucking ARTICLE was doing that, not me. I was just pointing out that it ranged from highly misleading to factually incorrect.

And if you have such a low opinion of the people here, why are YOU here? Fucking leave!

whoever did that, awesome, man

I know one, she's not top tier, but she can handle her daily work

she even does linux and some hacking (listen to the network and stuff)

>Thinks she knows how to hold/use a soldering iron
>She should stick to a clothes iron

>duzn't matter that I'm a NEET cuz other things with penises do stuff good lol who cares if I'm a nobody lol i gotz dat benis

Fucking idiot. Individuality does matter. You exist as an individual. Statistics and averages matter for many things, but they have no affect on personal worth. How men and women do "on average" is irrelevant to personal qualification.

I understand your point re using averages where individual vs individual comparisons are more important, but we live in a world where this "everyone is equally talented and everything needs to have proportional representation" bs is constantly thrown at us. Statistics are an important part in combating this idiocy.

Can you see women not making mistakes in the heat of the moment?

>And if you have such a low opinion of the people here, why are YOU here?

I share relatively similar beliefs to people on this board most of the time. It's also the closest I have to freedom of speech even when I don't.

>Fucking leave!

No.

better doc , TOP FUCKING LEL

These people can't be serious.

They can't. They fucking can't.

They are better at making shit tier arguments for why they are better

I don't see what personal worth as an individual has anything to do with this.
The average male has more personal worth than the average female, case closed.

You can insult and discredit males who are on the lesser side of personal worth but they still are on the winning team as much as you'd hate to disagree.

A Million Ways History Proves That Men Are Better Than Women
anyhistorybook.com/

>no matter how fucking inefficient and clueless they are
This logic might work for unskilled labour like flipping burgers and telemarketing, but if I were running a tech company I'd only want to hire people who were actually good at what they do. That might include the rare woman who is good at that, but I'm not going to hire 50% women just because some bureaucrat thinks it'll boost productivity.

what the fuck is a highly sophisticated coding system?

People actually think that study about IQ means that women are smarter than men? It doesn't.

The creator of the study, James Flynn, has even STATED that the results shouldn't be taken as one gender being biologically more intelligent than the other. More than likely it's based off of temperamental differences in personality rather than any actual cognitive ability.

psychologytoday.com/blog/beautiful-minds/201207/men-women-and-iq-setting-the-record-straight

>The average male has more personal worth than the average female, case closed.

Who cares? In what argument does this matter? Even assuming this is inherently true, I can't see how this statistic is ever relevant to anything.

>You can insult and discredit males who are on the lesser side of personal worth but they still are on the winning team as much as you'd hate to disagree.

Winning what exactly? How exactly is a fat slobby NEET from /r9k/ a winner in your mind compared to, say, Julianne Moore? She is most certainly worth more, so why does the /r9k/ slob get "winner" status for having a penis?

What are you trying to prove with this?

So is somebody going to post the reasons?
because I'm not clicking that shit

Probably that women are shitty coders

I'm pretty sure you're a fucking NEET also, it's like 11 am in murrica why the fuck aren't you at work?

Is the one on the left supposed to be correct? I don't know much about coding, sorry.

first of, /r9k/ aren't people, they're something else.
secondly, all julianne moore did was act like a stupid woman who doesn't know what she wants in a bunch of movies and not be completely hideous.
men like quentin tarintino, steven spielberg and george lukas make movies. women like julianne moore does what they say.

the one on the left is a famous and technically brilliant piece of code for approximating the reciprocal of a square root of a number. I think it came from one of the Quake games and was several times faster than competing methods available at the time.

Because I work full weekend shifts at a hospital. I only get called in on weekdays.

So they're literally thinking that a piece of code is superior because it's "more organized"?

That's retarded.

>Even assuming this is inherently true
It is.

>How exactly is a fat slobby NEET from /r9k/ a winner in your mind compared to, say, Julianne Moore?
They might not compete against Julianne Moore but they can compete against fat slobby Women NEETS in tumblr feminist sites.

We have males who are superior to the best women out there and we have males who are better than the lowest of females even if by small margins.

This is also not even going into further depth on how much easier women have it to achieve further thanks to this feminist country.
If women can't on average outbeat males even when the stacks are so against males it truly speaks volumes.

Women are all near average while men have more variability in intelligence. Moreover, men's mean IQ is higher. If you understand biology, in sexually reproducing organisms, males experience extreme selection pressure while females dont. Males tend to evolve faster and more than females. Human males have to compete for women's attention by being smart, strong, etc. Otherwise theyre not getting any pussy. Whereas women simply need to have a wet hole and somebody will fuck them. As such men have larger brains (by several billion neurons), higher gray matter to white matter ratio within those larger brains, theyre stronger, have more developed parietal lobes (for math and spatial intelligence) and larger hippocampuses (for greater memory and navigation). Women (on average) are by every conceivable measure inferior to men both behaviorally and physiologically.

t. biology/neuro PhD candidate

Nice job conveniently ignoring the crux of the argument, retard.

I'm not going to explain for like the fifth time why feeling vicariously successful through other men is retarded and why having a vagina doesn't prevent anyone from achieving excellence. You're really just not worth my time. You can cower away in your basement typing about irrelevant averages while many people, women included, blow past you.

The problem is is that most of the points that are made in the article make the assumption that this is an absolute instead of just shit that comes with time periods and social environment. I'm not denying that biology is a part of some of them but most of these are either sugar-coated garbage or just flat out lies (i.e. women have higher pain tolerance because a TV show said so).

although the left piece of code is incredibly ingenious, when you have teams of dozens, hundreds of people working simultaneously across massive projects with hundreds of modules, and thousands of lines per module, organized code is, with virtually no exceptions, preferable.

but that's just me being pedantic, you're right.

I think the author of the tweet thinks that code is good if it has pretty comments, not if it's correct.

Her code is completely wrong e.g. max(7,7) will return 5. It's also inefficient and considered extremely bad style due to missing braces on multi-line if/else statements.

>and why having a vagina doesn't prevent anyone from achieving excellence
Apparently looking at statistics and data it does because its been shown time and time again the average female performs worse than your average male in a country that highly prioritizes female accomplishments to that of males and makes it way easier for them to succeed.

I'm sorry that looking on data triggers you so much, even if I were in a basement typing away we know that there are is a high chance I'm still better off than a portion of females who are in a worse spot.

You are incredibly stupid, fuck off.

well women didnt build this country or create the internet for you to shipost on go fuck yourself idiot.

Organization doesn't mean anything if the code in itself is incorrect:

senpai, what happens if you do your thesis on what you just wrote about? hopefully one day you'll have a Nobel prize you can sell like James Watson.

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

>women make better cops than men

literally laughed out loud at that one

Sure, if every function in the codebase were as arcane, it would be a problem.

To be fair, the original code included useful comments such as "what the fuck" and "evil", it's hardly like anyone in the company was going to be going in this 10 line function and messing with it.

It was relevant to what he was saying. You are just insecure.

Women
>periods
>menopause
>less enjoyable sex
>weaker
>shorter

No thank you I'll happily keep my dick

>is a treasure hunter
>never gets any fucking treasure

This is all well-established knowledge as it stands. Everyone at my level, men and women alike, understand these facts. I'm more concerned with other things.

They only use cherry picked studies to prove their point.

That and they misrepresent the data, either from inability to understand, or mendacity. 100% of science reporting in popular media is inaccurate and illiterate.

girls arent better at anything than men othr than shitting out kids and thats only because men havent evolved to do it yet
men are even better at cooking, cleaning and raising children
reproduction is literally a womans only function

It's sort of hysterical how the author whines about sexist stereotypes regarding female programmers but than goes on to stereotype all men as being dirty and dumb. How can anyone be this oblivious?

Men have more geniuses at the expense of having more retards. Nature plays dice with the males because eggs are expensive and sperm are cheap.

I am outraged by this article, men are superior in all ways to women. Most women are selfish whores for not wanting to fuck me.

sup merkel

Found the women

>else if(a > b && b < a)
can't believe I never noticed that before

. Women make better leaders than men.
. Women are better with money than

Every female boss I ever had a a job, besides my mom, was absolutely terrible from a leadership standpoint.

And I've heard of way more women with unmanageable credit card debt that women.

>tfw when you realise that the code on the left was LITERALLY used in the calculation of violence against women and their objectification (pic related, game using this code)
KEK, this is gold in a way that karlie cunt could never have known