Penn State abolished ALL trump related groups from campus

How can they claim this is for everyone's safety, when they let a pedophile football coach slip his willy in so many boys bums?

Wtf I hate the nittany Lions now

Good, they're enforcing the first amendment.
>Free from speech

A College that covered up pedo rape. Not shocked they are cucked.

Because trump saying something about illegal immigrants is much worse than nonces user.

Cmon, it's 2016 for gods sake

Sauce?

If true I really don't think it's legal.

Good for them. They need to rebuild their reputation and this is a good start honestly. Fascism or alt-right, whatever you want to call it has no place on American campuses. Honestly it should have no place in this country whatsoever. Only we can banish it forever by defeating Trump on November 8.

wut

I live near a penn state. Should I get some chalk?

yeessss

Yeah m8

Fuck Donald Trump. I'm with Her.

>rebuild their rep
> by banning the lead presidential candidate

Do us a favor mohammed and blow yourself up .

I live near Penn State University. They had a Trump group last year but some people hijacked the group and threw out the founders who were the group admins. Then they completely disbanded the group and spread a lot of anti-MAGA propaganda on campus. The propaganda and personal attacks against trump supporters is extremely strong here but most of the locals are for Trump.

There will be many more Muhammads blowing themselves up if Trump wins and ISIL uses him as a recruitment tool.

That must be main campus, aint heard hide nor hair of that shit at altoona. Hell if they tried that, the entire veterans fraternity would be up in arms.

Holy shit CTR is working hard this morning.

Too bad it won't work. I -almost- pity them.

>Fascism or alt-right, whatever you want to call it has no place on American campuses.

America has been the definition of fascism for 100 years

>we should let our enemies dictate our politics

people need to stop attending these "universities" you won't get paid more going there, go to a trade school, watch the burnouts who go get saddled with debt and laugh when they serve you a coffee

food service jobs should make graduates wear a pin with the name of their college and their major next to their name tag

Dumb ass, go get some coffee. You're agreeing with yourself again CTR.

So why would you want to put a corpse in White House?

Well if this board is any indication all trump supporters a neo-nazi klan members so it's smart to get that kind of hatred out of the school before they're burning crosses on lawns and attacking students of color

link? can't find this shit on Google.

>Voting out of fear

>Students of color

That's not how you spell shitskins.

Point a glock at a SOC. Fuck "of color" its just a way to say not white.

Can we get sauce on this? I haven't heard anything like this from DuBois campus.

> Penn state

That's why you go to uPenn

They worship a child molester enabler

Fuck them

>Current year
>Kek wills it
>Checked

I thought America is supposed to be all about freedoms and shit. Is this even legal?

Q: Why do Penn state students go to Wal-Mart?
A: because they saw a sign saying "little boy's pants half-off"

A homosexual, a Pedophile and a Penn state student walk into a bar. The bartender asked him what he would like to drink.

What's the hardest thing about attending Penn State U? Telling your parents that you're a gay pedophile rapist.

ATTENTION:

This is a slide thread. There is no factual evidence to support OP's claims, no mention on any of this with PSU College Republican links, or any other sources.

I'm a PSU alumni, and while overall the campuses tend to be pretty liberal, it would be shocking to see something like this because the trustees and alumni society would be up in arms.

Not legal.

But sounds like a great opportunity to visit campus with a news crew and ask students why "Trump is so popular at Penn State". And why are lesbian SJW always so fat?

Good. fuck them. when Michigan ass rapes them this Saturday it's going to be all the sweeter.

>"Fighting fascism" by banning political organizations
Really exercises your neurons.

Why don't you cowardly pieces of shit do something about this? There are laws against discrimination. Use them.

College Republicans is still alive and healthy. I'm a Grad student at Penn State currently and quite frankly, there's a sizable number of Trump supporters here in State College. After all, we live in the T of PA anyways.

I've been fly fishing up there near state college. It's pretty nice. I saw some Amish people.

He made a speech and said "dont we love Joe Paterno" during tbe primary and this is how they thank him for being the first person in 5 years to have the balls to mention the pedo enabler.

I guess it was just to get free publicity when the media chimps out over it and maybe the university knows it.

That's why it seems so odd that they'd ban more conservative political groups. I understand the professors and students are mostly liberal, but the trustees, alumni, and people who hold the purse-strings for endowments sure as hell aren't.

I was thinking about going back to PSU to get my MBA or MS in Accounting. Do you have any experience with World Campus? I actually hear the online offerings are good.

The Amish are usually really nice people to deal with, and are surprisingly shrewd in business. They do understand precisely how much their work is worth. Also, they've always been extremely polite, and I've had Amish craftsmen make sheds and garages before in the past, and I always trust the quality of their work.

>dont we love Joe Paterno
I couldn't believe he said that. The madman simply won't stop.

Do it user

World Campus? It's good for an online program but online programs in general don't hold up to traditional degrees. Smeal Business is pretty decent and given the career fairs around town, it's a good choice.

>college which allows dicks to illegally invade bums
>expect them to support Trump's wall against unwanted intrusions

Scum be Scum

Cuck detected

I deliver stuff to different psu campuses, gonna rock my maga hate there from now on.

I do understand there is a stigma with online degrees, but from talking to the World Campus adcoms they said that the degrees themselves are granted by Smeal, not World Campus itself. Apparently it is because of the way that PSU has "colleges" which grant degrees (e.g. College of the Liberal Arts etc.) as entities rather than their specific branches (e.g. PSU Dubois, Altoona etc.).

That said, now that I'm somewhat older, getting my M.S. in Accounting online and finishing my CPA would be nice while I continue to work and make bank. I feel pretty much removed from the 18 and 19 year-olds that attend now.

Has OP or anyone supported the original assertion about this yet? It still seems to be hot air.

(nokosaging for politeness/offtopic/sliding)

this
liberals truly have mastered the art of doublethink

That Leaf calling people as "Jerry Sandusky" asking for peoples' support for Hillary is so much better now.

Graduated from Behrend in Erie, PA this year.

Campus was very conservative imo

OP is a faggot.

You think that a bunch of uneducated muslim terrorist can play 4d linear chess with the God Emperor?
Fucking lol

Ah. That's the good part of Penn State. I did my first two years of undergrad at Behrend before swapping for University Park. Seamless transition.

But yeah, as far as I am concerned, other than the Penn State chapter of Students4Trump disbanding, the Trump sentiment is still alive. You could wear a MAGA hat on campus just fine as along you aren't taking anyone of those diversity/gender studies (KEK) classes.

argue that the majority of Trump supporters are men, and this is therefore a Title IX violation

Freshman year was good there. Dobbins Dash, drinking at UGates and faded pool ar Oliver's. I'm not a STEM major, so I had to move on from Behrend though. Snow's a bitch in the winter but everything else is fine.