Daddy, why do the police keep killing unarmed black people?

Daddy, why do the police keep killing unarmed black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2012.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because of systemic racism

They usually don't shoot black people, just niggers.

Prevents future crime.

They're acting like niggers and resisting arrest.

so dead people can hate them too honey

>unarmed

Because they didnt listen to the police and do as they were told. If they cooperated they would still be alive.

Because they're niggers

Because cops are nervous betas who assume every black person is scary

>read some other sources of information you little shit and stop basing your opinions on "facts" derived from tumblr and a 30 second clip on jewtube

These, it also doesn't help letting women in the force

Her daddy is a terrible parent because he lets tv brainwash her

My dumbass sister goes on buzzfeed and tells her kids shit like this.

>nigger gets tasered for refusing to follow directions
>stupid jumpy female cop told she was a bad ass by feminism fires because women are literally incapable of thinking about anyone but themselves.
>fires 30 rounds into the nigger cuz she is a-scared

Because the media only shows incidents when black people are shot, and they never show when whites are shot two or even three times as much.

Does anyone here ever fixate on thoughts about slaughtering an entire major news studio, or am I the only one?

because they're niggers, honey

shut up susy, dont ask me questions. go back to your room and stay there you white fucking lard ass.

did that make you feel bad?

thats why "unarmed" blacks get shot. because they can rap about how their words are weapons, then forget about it 10 minutes later.

>These, it also doesn't help letting women in the force

why do all of you jerks assume women always screw up? the other day in tulsa, that drunk guy put his hands up. so far so good.

"get down on the ground" (while he's 10 feet or more from his car)

(uhh, ima mosey over to my car)

"GET DOWN ON THE GROUND"

(uhh, i gots my hands up, so Ima keep moseying over to my car)

"GET DOWN ON THE FUCKING GROUND"

(uhh, now I's at my car, meybe I reach toward the window)

"SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED".

what exactly would you manly men have done differently?

Because they are niggers you cunt

Then your kid uses that word at school and all of the sudden your family is under investigation by child protective services.

>not homeschooling my kids

aaahahahhaha kike for brains

>implying little girls like niggers

Because black men in America love murdering men, women and children more than anything. So the cops have to do us all a favor and murder them.

Some of them are racists and we have to bring those rouge cops to justice. But we have to remember there are good police officers out there. That's why I voted for Obama and Hillary so you could have a good future sweetie. So we all can including African-Americans. Now go worry about little girl things and let daddy worry about that sad grown up stuff.

who cares lol check em

ur gay

The teachings of kek will be one of the first lessons my child learns.

Kek is love, kek is light.

So that you can grow up safer, darling.

You have to cull the herd to keep the population in check.

u aint getting a kid, kek right

For the same reason Harambe was put down, sweetie.
Remember him?

Gorillas don't need to be armed to be dangerous, dear, so as long as they're not in a cage, the police or keepers have to shoot to save children's lives, like yours.

Harambe doesn't mind, as long as it's for you. And I'm sure they all feel that way.

Now come have scones
*sips tea*

wew lad

into the basket you go.

they don't hun, don't believe stuff on the news it's all make believe like that disney stuff,

They shoot white people too the news just doesn't care.

Holy shit im using the harambe argument, gold user, gold.

Because the media doesn't report on the larger number of white people the police kill, as those facts make them uncomfortable and without a moral cause celebre their movement would seem like racist terrorist organization.

sweety.

>homeschooling your kids
Good thing you won't reproduce otherwise your kids would have become the same antisocial NEET you are

First, how the hell did you cut off the chains?
Second, I'm not your daddy you dumb little slut
And third, shut the fuck up and start sucking.

>systemic racism
source?

>systemic racism
sauce?

Been a cop for a year and I've never seen anyone get shot that didn't deserve it. Either not following directions, putting their hands in their pockets, reaching for shit, etc. It does happen though, but it doesn't just affect black people. In fact here in Louisiana I'd say white people are the majority of people we wind up shooting. Most blacks that we deal with are either shot by another black and that is why we're responding, or they surrender as soon as they are cornered.

>systemic racism
[citation needed]

Don't worry my child, soon you will join the cause.

because americans are cowards

What have I told you about calling them people?

Underrated post

Underrated post right here desu senpai

>implying high crime rates aren't a consequence of organized racism

blacks kill more than twice as many whites as vice versa

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2012.xls

etc.

>Daddy, why do the police keep killing unarmed black people?

Honey turn off the electric jew and come finish your homework.

>what are adoption studies
fuck off, ahmed

How do you manage doing your job when the media vilifies you none stop? Black people accuse you of racism no matter what. College faggots who know fuck all about the world seek to tell you all about it and how you're an evil raycis?

Fuck even clinton is out there calling out the police in front of everyone at her rallies and in the media.

Because they're not people, they're niggers.

>niggers can't be held responsible for their own actions
horry sheet, to quote confucius

Do people keep forgetting that there are a lot more white people than black people in the USA?

Stop posting your shitty graphs as a retarded statement. No wonder people come here and immediately turn their noses.

Statement, proof, explanation, conclusion.

those graphs are controlled for population size you illiterate muslim nigger. go back to pakistan or whichever shithole you came from

"We have to get rid of the niggers some how darling."

Unarmed doesn't mean that they're not extremely dangerous and violent. Also 9 times out of 10 they are armed and claims otherwise are just lies made by professional agitators.

FPBP

>13% of the population commits over 55% of the violent crime
hey guys there's actually more whites that commit less violent crime than a minority group whoops i forgot my point because i don't have one and my sjw brain can't fire enough neurons to think about what i am going to say before i say it

They dont. A black person is more likely to be struck by lightning or killed by a toaster.

The media likes to focus on individual cases to make it seem like these deaths are common. They aren't. They know blacks can't understand statistics and they are exploiting their lack of Inteligence to destabilize the country.

Because "unarmed" doesn't mean "not dangerous".

>one graph states so

Damn you're dumb, I didn't even give my opinion on the content, only that this method is fucking stupid and why people don't like it.

And you think I'm not thinking?

FPBP

Cred Forums BTFO

If "racism doesn't exist" and all men were created equal, then why do niggers still chimp out if you call them niggers? You won't see a white man committing a felony after being called a "cracker".

Because they keep disregarding lawful orders from police officers, often BLACK officers?

Because they are anarchists?

Casus belli for impending race war?

Who knows, sweetie. We'll live here as long as we can and, I guess, move if it keeps getting worse.

Check these nigger lover

FPBP

No such thing as an unarmed black man, honey.

Has to be a white. Who would a black kid ask?

>black people
Girl, I have explained to you the difference between people and non-people. Men are people. Cunts(that's the group you're in, honey) are non-person humans. Niggers are non-person hominids. Now get over here and suck my dick, it's all you're good for.

Implying my little girl gives a fuck about niggers. She's only 7 and already knows better.

BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER IS A FUCKING WHOOOOOORRRRRREEEEE!!!!!

Remember uncle kaz... Only master race on mother base!

*slaps daughter in face*
you are disgrace to famiry daughter-san. niggers are not peoper.
*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind you*
psh... nothing personerr, kid.

>weapon
is that the weapon the person killed by police had?

otherwise how would a police officer kill someone with a toy weapon?

they are called niggers honey, not people. the police do it to keep you safe because they love you

weak bait, nobody actually believes this

You never know if they got an illegal firearm, kid