Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm......

He has a point though.
Don't let him being a dindu detract from the fact that if the police's basis for approaching him was being armed, it shows our 2nd amendment rights being under attack.

Nah, it shows a black with a gun while blacks commit more crime compared to population than any other race. There is no way for police to stop profiling the people several times more likely to commit a violent crime, except for that group to stop committing violent crimes.

Blacks have ignored this for many decades. It's the reason they are where they are now as a "community".

Another no-brain bluegum moon cricket who can't into semantics.

No it doesn't. Leave the mind games to the jews, nigger

Really makes you think

I and some other murican are always saying the same shit over and over

If you carry, open or concealed, you imeadiatly tell the officer that you're armed.
You tell him "my gun is [where ever you have it] do you ant me to hand the gun to you"
Wait for response of the now calmed officer to give you instructions how he wants to handle the situation so he won't feel threatened

If you carry a gun you need to be smart enough to understand that a permit won't give you the right to just pull it out at every moment

It is a gun and you need to handle it responsibly, not the white mans fould niggers can't into safets measures

It's an UNLICENSED gun.

>Officer has firearm drawn and is issuing you commands
>You ignore them
>Keep patting your pocket
>Reach into SUV
>WHY DID THEY SHOOT ME?
Fucking retards.

Brandishing a weapon does not count as open carry. It is illegal in every state.

>Brandishing a weapon does not count as open carry. It is illegal in every state.

and POINTING a weapon at the police is suicidal in every state as well

Which nog is this again I'm losing track since they bitch anytime ones offed in a mercy killing

That's incorrect.
Even if it is open carry, that doesn't mean you reach for a gun right after a police chase when 5 guys already have guns on you.

You can't pull a gun on police in an open carry state, even if it was a BB gun the officers didn't know that

he approached the cops with a gun when he got out of his car. WTF are you on homie??? it wasn't holsters at his side.

here in France when a nigger or an arab got shoot by cops it's just displayed in the news like this " ISIS fighter killed " and we have a good laugh even when his parents say he drinks , smoke and don't go to mosque.
Who cares ? no one here because we have better things to do.
You americans are full of buzz whores and people who want to get too much attention over nothing really important.

You're retarded. Don't ever say "I have a gun" to a cop unless you want to make them panic. If you feel like you must inform them, just hand them your concealed weapons permit with your license, if they ask for it.

This. Is this the Tulsa one? I'm in Tulsa, so I'm a bit worried about a chimpout

It's other blacks that get upset, only nu-male cucks and women get angry about this shit.

What.

Even in weaponless cuckstate UK it's a good idea to tell arresting officers you have a weapon on you and offer to hand it to them calmly. If they search you and find one you're going to get a whack.

I have a concealed carry and so does my brother. I've been pulled over a grand total of once so far but when it happened he told me to say "I have my ccw and a firearm in my center console/waistband."

Cop was chill. Nothing happened. He inspected my weapon and license. Asked a couple questions. Let me go.

I highly recommend both letting copper know about the situation and not saying "gun."

Nigger

Yep police are just training on minorities at the moment. Soon enough they will feel comfortable enough to summarily execute white people and by then it will be to late.

kek

looting the wal-mart will show them that black lives matter

The NRA advocates a strict reading of the Second Amendment, which only applies to free men.

North Carolina does not have registration.

Open carry means in a visible holster, not your hand. Carrying in your hand is brandishing.

This, (((they))) are making things more complicated now...

Looter lives do not matter

>looting a Walmart
????

This. Don't say gun cuz it makes you sound dumb.

Been pulled over multiple times while carrying. Just keep your hands on the wheel and tell them you've got a firearm..

DEY LITERALLY KEELIN US OVA FINGAS AN YOU CRACKAS STILL RACISTS ASS RACISTS ABOUT IT

These people don't understand intent.

Pistols require licenses in NC.