Temple Mount meme thread

Where were you when an Israeli Jew Made America Great Again on the Temple Mount?

Post your rare Temple Mount Pepes and other similar memes here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI
youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474461135177.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHA

WE DID IT REDDIT!!!

PRAISE KEK XDDDDDD

He was supposed to climb on top of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI

Mazal tov, OP. You're doing God's work!

I'm actually pretty impressed you didn't get hurt pulling this off.

Best version coming through

nice cuz

Why didnt you make the sign dude?

He didnt do the hand rub
Im dissapoint

chur bro

A message for those with the ears to hear and the capacity to understand.

A couple of years ago Christianity planted a flag in the virtual plane that Cred Forums inhabits. It wasn't evangelical and it wasn't traditional either. It was a voice that sought to ground the regulars to Reality. The unchallenged hatred, bigotry and scapegoating by the cowards spewing hatred from a 'safe space' retreated a little. The pain of neo-Nazis was expressed in the tone of posts plaintively asking for Christian threads to be removed. Demands that they should be banished to /x/ were ignored. Gradually a character began to be carved out of Cred Forums's vile face that gave some real hope. Jesus began to be memed albeit in a very unconventional and irreverent way.

The expression of this reverence for God and Christianity was like a pulse. It relaxed and surged, waxed and waned, rose and fell but like a breast rising and falling with breath, it never abandoned this profane virtual insane asylum. Despite being attacked relentlessly by the big mouthes and small minds, occasionally, Christianity made this place Shine. Now we can see the ultimate expression of frustrated human desires being brought to life by those same empty voices, desperate for the nightmare of War, the application of blame and the profane sanctity of shedding responsibility.

MAKE NO MISTAKE.

The effervescent joy and enthusiasm with which Pepe is being embraced is Idolatry. The frightening speed it has been promoted, tacitly, by the mainstream media is a mistake. If the mainstream media fails to notice and mention the presence here of God's light it will be complicit in accelerating the growth of this Idolatry and will have failed utterly in it's responsibility *and* a chance to discredit it.

I'm not holding my breath.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thus it comes to pass, that in idolatry all crimes are detected, and in all crimes idolatry.

Tertullian

HE ACTUALLY DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

le 69 gager army
lololol
kill niggers and kikes
Moon MAN LIVES

I'm going to go back next week, I'll have access to a printer before then, so I'll bring Pepe with me and do the merchant hand-rub.

Why are you k*kes pretending to like Trump? Do you want to fit in with Cred Forums? Fuck off you are not welcome here.

His feet, dingus.

wew

he actually did it the fucking madman

based

What is this, Earthworm Jim?

I think Trump will be good for both America and Israel.

lol, I don't think people get the significance of this.

maybe

oy vey the madman did it

We did it Akmed! We really did it!

Weeee are the champions, my frieeeendss

>the majority of jews support clinton therefore every jew supports clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg

Listen at 1.25 speed, sounds mint

what is this and why should I care?

literally none.
no one there noticed his hat or shirt.
maybe it's will go viral on the internet

Kill yourself this belongs on fucking reddit

Why doesn't Israel destroy the Al-Aqsa mosque? It's a symbol of their conquest of Christian and Jewish areas.

Are se witnessing the start of a new intifada ? won't this trigger the oversensitive mudslimes ?

Congratulations Shekelstein. You did it

It could, but only if the picture goes viral.

Ww3

Greater israel will never happen faggot, we see through the current crises as a manufactured demographic culture war pushed by zionist israel to seed support for zionist israel as the west adopts 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' like retards when its 'not my friend' ie, go fuck yourself

Yeah, you're probably right.

If the Muslims started chimping out, at least it would give us an excuse to deport them.

TRUTH
R
U
T
H

19% dude. You've gotta realize you can't win without some Jews and niggers. Even Germany had honorary Aryans that were Jews

Ah, I see what you mean (sudden urge to rub hands).

I now have the urged to spread the Pepe Edited one for a reason...

I will make a proper pepe when ill get home.

You are truly doing Kek's work.

see

#notallmerchants

Well done op. Well done. Have my favorite image as a reward.

Awesome, based Chosen One!

Did you really paint yourself green or is it shopped?

It's shopped, the original is a couple posts into the thread.

american jews are some of the biggest cucks on g*d's green earth, we want nothing to do with them.

That's pretty gay, man

Brilliant. Keep 'em coming, best goy.

I am an American-Israeli dual citizen. D-do you think I'm a cuck, senpai?

Why alienate Jews who think like we do? They're really not all a bunch of cunts, there are a lot in this city and most are nationalist, pro Western, pro white, it's only the liberal cunts who get into power and the media that are ruining things.

>american jews
gas it

>implying American Jews are exactly the same as Israeli Jews

Lol. By that logic I hate all Greeks because your diaspora are rude, greedy cunts

>implying that they're not

It seems like you guys have pissed off the jealous god with your shenanigans now. The lightning is going wild in the skies all around me, and you know what that means.
Expect happenings.

Right around the time I went to the Mount, there was an attempted terror attack at the Israeli Embassy. The terrorist was neutralized, of course.

Silly roaches thinking they can take us on and survive.

It was stupid... Disrespected the God of the Jews for cheap memes and pretended to be such a brave person when the muslims really did not care.

He will have to answer the disrespect on judgement day

Are you kidding? God loves memes and hates mudshits.

Faggot ... how us your duck tip. Hopefully your rab gave you aids.

And jews

>God loves memes
I take it you're not orthodox then?

Someone make this go viral and get us a happening!

This. This picture is unique in that it has the potential to trigger mudshits, and it incorporates Trump and Pepe.

ALT RIGHT FROG WORSHIPPING WHITE SUPREMACIST ATTACKS MUSLIMS IN ISRAEL

this is pretty gay desu senpai

>american reform """"""""""""""""""""Jews"""""""""""""

why would anyone give a shit. why dont you do something that would actually trigger mudslimes you faggot jew

with jews you lose user dont forget it, could save your life

I trigger them all the time, like when I go to "their" holy sites and glare at them in the West Bank.

You forgot anti-semitic.

But he is semitic, user. Spread it only social media under the guise that he's an American tourist causing tensions in Israel. The lefty Israelis will be butthurt, the hypocritical Jews will be butthurt since it's supposedly a non Jew being racist and Muslims/muslim apologists will be butthurt

The most important thing right now is to get it on Reddit and Twitter. I don't have a Reddit account, so could someone post it to the_Donald and other relevant subreddits?

it is quite a holy ground for Pepe now

But the alt-right white supremacist nazi frog movement is anti-semitic, or have you forgotten when the media called Trump anti-semitic for tweeting an image with a 6 pointed star in it?

Someone did post it to reddit and Twitter. I don't have accounts for either though

source of this pic?
this pro trump man rly went there ? or this is completely just photoshop

It was photoshopped by Mossad on Bibi's personal laptop. Temple Mount was an inside job. You just got psyopped.

It's not a photoshop. The man in the picture is me

The world is a photoshop made by g-d.

that's rly cool whats ur twitter/reddit w/e? :D
the Jordanian police(wakf) is very very strict on Jews who travel, i guess that tourists have some more freedom to do what u just did there lol

by travel i meant, VISIT the temple mount

אבל אני עולה חדש

Wow what a fag. Israel is cancer on this board.

Jews of Byzantine Palestine sent envoys to the Rashidun calpihate offering them assistance if they invaded. During the battle of Yarmouk and the subsequent muslim conquest, the local Jews helped the muslims. They did so again during the crusades. Only in the last few decades have jews started whining about the mosque and wanting it actually destroyed with human effort (and not the messiah).

Where's the thread??

Hello fellow oldfag

Does anyone have Garrison's non-edited version?

there you go
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474461135177.jpg

He actually did it, the absolute mad man!

I sure did. There were many live threads earlier!