Ayyyyyy good work straya

Ayyyyyy good work straya

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/immigration/muslim-migrant-ban-backed-by-almost-half-australians-poll-shows/news-story/fe65dc9cc7018e545539e32b11029385

Other urls found in this thread:

essentialvision.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Essential-Report_160802_immigration.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=c5A1ZYxqg_M
youtube.com/watch?v=hRP4WQpGIog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's pretty cool I'm happy for you

What shit headline of this. "Almost half"? The fuck!? By definition that means MORE THAN half don't want immigration.

>It came as an Essential Research poll released on Wednesday found 49 per cent of Australians support a ban on Muslim immigration, including 60 per cent of Coalition voters, 40 per cent of Labor voters and 34 per cent of Greens voters.

What does it mean?

49% for total ban, 40% against, 11% undecided

Wow it's almost like globalist propaganda is getting severely fucking btfod

They were so shocked by the numbers they thought it had "gone rogue" and did it again. They got exactly the same result.

Here's the full report. It made my day.
essentialvision.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Essential-Report_160802_immigration.pdf

>More women support the ban than against
>More women support it than the men
Fucking hell, Australia, your women are based.

Holy shit
Islam BTFO

Been reading a few articles on this and the comment sections are gold. Most people want a wholesale reduction in immigration and a ban on Islamic immigration in particular.

Just goes to show how our "elite" hold the voting public in complete contempt since they still trot out the same tired old rhetoric. Turnbull has even said he will increase "refugee" intake to 19k a year. Of course refugee implies that they will one day go back, we all know that isn't the case.

We're breaking the conditioning lads.

Can't you boys just ship the refugees to Aboriginal territory and forget about them? I imagine the center if your country is abandoned mad max territory.

This is more common than you think. Studies taken over the past ten years in Norway show that more than half the population wants a permanent stop to immigration. I can only imagine the number is much higher today, as the last poll was taken years before the recent migrant crisis.

O-oy vey, you can't do that.

Half of Australia is a bunch of deplorable, racist Islamophobia. Good thing you cucks dont have guns, they wont have anything to worry about, no on to stop them doing what they want.

Yeah, no shit our women don't want a bigoted, hateful and violent religion telling them what they can and can't do.

Get it together ya cunts.

SHUT IT DOWN!

Politics have drifted further and further away from the common people in the last decades.
Almost everything they do nowadays is some project of the elites or heavily tailored towards a special interest group.

And it will end the same way it always does. I really don't understand why they always eventually turn on their own people, they could live like kangz and queens and all they would have to do is follow the will of the people.
Instead they insist on digging their own graves every fucking time.

well chinks hate muslims, no wonder the % is so high...

Why are our women so much better than our """men"""?

youtube.com/watch?v=c5A1ZYxqg_M

The sample size for this poll was 500 people.

They likely went to the local shopping center at 3pm and asked some questions. I guarantee our country is a lot more cucked than this poll suggests.

More than you could know.
As part of our high school education most schools go on a "centre trip". Boy do you learn some thing. Feral dogs and rubbish line the streets. Burned out cars everywhere. Its eerie.

Comments sections give me hope. Majority have had a gutful of Muslims and Africans in general. And they are aware they're being brainwashed by the media. They all call bullshit and fill in the gaps like no offender description means Sudanese. I've given them far too little credit. Most think like we do.

Btw, the govt made it clear that 19K would be true refugees fleeing danger such as Christians from South America. And that they would be thoroughly vetted. It means no more fucken mudslime boat people pretending they are victims. Prefer none but Christians is better.

Tide is turning.

God that faggot on the right, I bet his wife pegs him or some shit.

It's funny, when Sonia said that I checked her FB, her page likes sky-rocketed haha.

1000 people. Online. Still small but I'll take it as a win.

>Most think like we do.
Probably not. Most people don't even bother scrolling down to the comments, at most they read the headline or just watch the 8 pm news on TV.

The more relevant point is that those who matter think like you. The people who feel too indifferent towards politics to really bother will never stand up to try and change something or oppose a change. They'll just keep going through their normal daily routine and not give a shit.

You don't need 51% of the population on your side to win, you just need the majority of those who are willing to act.

>Greens

>35%

This poll is bullshit or rigged.

That's like 35% of Bernie supporters wanting to deport all blacks back to Africa.

I honestly don't think this is above board.

Also, in further news - Obama and the U.N. have come down on us again for our human rights abuses of illegal migrants, so big Mal has upped our refugee resettlement numbers from 13k to 19k next year.

None of them Muslim, of course. All from some shit hole called Costa Rica.

Also all the illegal Muslims will remain locked up on the Island prisons.

Greens are throwing a tantrum about it. Apparently Mexican lives are less valuable than Muslim lives. Who knew.

Anyway, this poll? Gotta be bullshit.

It was 1000.

Sad to say, that outside of Melbourne, conservatism in Australia is run by women.

Essentially the men would be happy to spend all day getting drunk, but the women nag a lot.

Unlike the U.S. or Europe, white women here have no desire for migrant cock. Not even joking - It's odd to see white girls with non white guys, especially the middle class and down. They seem especially upset by Islam.

But make no mistake, we're still cucked to women like the rest of the western world. It's just that most of our women hate brown people and Muslims.

Oh, and I fucking assure you, if this poll had been;

>Do you support a ban on all Muslim and Asian Female migration?

The answer would have been more like 90%

Also, our women are based, but I'm going to let you in on a secret;

They're kinda butch.

Aussie men are definitely the better looking part of the gene pool tbqh.

Turnbull's plan is refugee RESETTLEMENT. These people are not being sent back.

Turnbull cut a deal with the U.S.

We're going to take a chunk of their Latino refugees.

I assume in exchange we will be hassled less about Muslim migrants.

Well we'd better ban it now and have parliament vote on Gay Marriage right afterwards.
I mean a majority of Australians polled were in favour of gay marriage and we've been told that's enough for parliament to vote on it so therefore logically with this poll we should just ban Muslim's without debate.

historically women have always been the strongest vote against immigration. it was only until after the sexual revolution that that changed

It's so fucking sad. If no one does anything about it, me and people like me are perfectly happy to learn mandarin chinese and join the mainlanders.

You people are not doing anything about, it your government rolls over and let whoever has the most shekels control them. You got your boomers selling their houses to the Chinese because they're oferring lots and lots of money.

All this talk about "Aussie pride" is just a farce. No who has power in this country actually cares about this country. Who would've thought the laidback Australians would sell itself out for abit more shekels. It's so easy to talk about le aussie pride when ian thorpe wins 5 medals, but then you have the average Australian who would gladly sell out e.g. Homes, farms, companies for abit more money.

It's only recently occured to me that people dont care. They like to think and say they care though.

It's always been that way in Australia.

At Cronulla it was 2,000 drunk Aussies and Islanders being prodded and nagged by their girlfriends and sisters to go and "fix" the Muslim problem in the area.

That's because those useless cunts don't have fucking careers, never worked a day in their life, don't understand fucking leftist labelling you as a xenophobe, racist, sexist, homophobe, transphobe etc. can tank your whole fucking career, then they think after you've worked your fucking ass off to put food on the table, that they have a fucking right to complain about anything you do, all the sacrifices you made for them don't matter because of their FEELINGS.

fuck women and fuck their stinky vagina

Two posts that are both right.

Half of Australia's men are chasing Chinese pussy, and the Chinese aren't interested in diversity and cultural enrichment beyond More Chinese In Australia.

Some Greens voters only care about the environment and don't give a shot about the migrants and the refugee's. They only care about trees, animals and dolphins.

>11% undecided
>11% actually being raped at the moment

once you go dolphin pussy you'll never vote anything other than green

Keep rolling over Australia. I hope those chinadoll pussies are worth the damage they're doing to your country.

"Aussie pride" pfft give me a break.

>Inb4 chink is mad because we stealing their women.
Lol at you turning it into about women. Think about your country shitheads. Its not hard for Australian-Born-Chinese to pick up mandarin chinese and turn their backs on Australia. I thought i was born here so i could be less of a degenerate, but nah fuck it. If Australians with a long history to their own country are selling out then i have no reason to be even more of a degenerate.

Congrats on the uncuckening bros.

Yea that's right. Stop posting. Truth hurts. Ill see your kids working for liu jue zhang.

You better know your fucking chinese because all forms will be written in Chinese. Better be prepared for an increase in corruption once the chinese enter high ranking Australian positions.

Better be prepared for legalisation of dog meat.

Keep rolling over Australia. Keep letting people of my ilk fuck up your country. Roll over shitcunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRP4WQpGIog

i've seen plenty of race traitors around melbourne unfortunately

Hats off!

Marxists in my university REEEEEEEE

This gives me hope.

Shit, even some Greens and Labor voters were all for this.

please make this viral. use the word psychotic as much as possible. Muslims now own the campus' now.

Also use the word fascist in regards to this fascist, islamic psychopath.

I'm praising Sonia Kruger for this bless her

Yeah, you're right. A more accurate way to say it is there are a lot more people than I thought who are angry enough to reply to a news article and say the media are talking out their arse again.

Melburnians have begun to awaken. The Sudanese gang thing got everyone scared. People started doing vigilante patrols, sleeping with baseball bats, not driving at night, demanding the police and govt do something about all the home invasions and carjackings that happened every night. They talk about how these arsehole niglets have turned our once relatively safe city into little Joburg and to not accept Africans at all anymore. The attitude is that we gave them a safe home, we helped them with money and houses and cars and good schools and they squandered it all. They are not only a burden on society and every future generation will bleed us dry, but a danger to us all.

They already realise that Muslims don't integrate and blow shit up, the Lebanese Muslims are all in drug gangs shooting each other, the Sudanese community are a blight - the kids are violent and the parents are all drunk, and even the Asians have created a real estate bubble that has priced most people out of city markets.

The media have started reporting on the Chinese trying to buy everything up (including critical infrastructure), along with South China Sea articles. People are putting two and two together and realising if we go to war with any of these people, they're all in our backyards.

Our standard of living sucks and our country has changed for the worse since we accepted all these shitheads. We're all starting to realise we need to shut the fucken door. On all of them.

Lmao this

Australian women are getting cucked so hard by Aussie dudes that were so sick of their shit and have been dating Asian girls instead.

I've noticed white girls have been really picking up on this lately and dropping their standards to lock down a white boyfriend. They're realising they can't all have Chad and didn't feel comfortable settling for Thad or Muhhamad.

Kek

What do you mean?

We're all for free speech untill you say things we don't like

THATS A WOMAN??!!!

Hello r9k, the most degenerate board

*cocks barrel*