I start college today Cred Forums

I am starting college today, Cred Forums, and I'm not sure what to expect. I really hope my college isn't filled with SJWs and liberals. I would like to make friends with people that share the same views. What tips do you have Cred Forums?

I'm a trump supporter btw

Studying what?

Criminal justice

I'm in New Jersey, for you NJ Cred Forumsacks

As a law degree or as a "degree"

Degree, you don't need a law degree to be a police officer here

Most higher education students are liberal or turn that way, then they leave, get a job and turn conservative again.

Worst you'll get is people who didn't work hard enough to get into law. You might get some that want to change the world (filthy liberals) and will be opiniated as fuck.

The right wing revolution is rising; there's more people that agree with you than you know. Don't give a fuck about retards and you'll be fine.

I'm sure there'll be a SJW Club on campus of some sort but they won't be trouble if you don't go to sit in there room. Just focus on your studies and meeting peers within your field.

Look at this shit, wtf

AYO!

Rowan, Rutgers, TCNJ Where at diggie dawg?

Starting college this late?

Please don't tell me it's a for profit.

Good luck! I got dumped from college yesterday for wasting public founds after 8 years of fucking around at my university doing nothing. Learn to not backtalk your teachers and pretend you're a SJW liberal.

maybe you should be focusing more on teachers and how go get an in for internships and studies more than if your campus is full of feminists. If they start smearing there period blood all over the library find a quiet space to study elsewhere, that's what I do

This late? Probably not a legit university. I'm already like 5 weeks into my semester.

There's 2 campuses for my college, the main one started on September 1. The campus I'm going to starts today.

I'm going to Bergen Community college in Lyndhurst

In Colombia? Wew

Unless you are in a deep red state, expect to be surrounded by people as arrogant as they are deluded. You are signing up for years inside the place where the Liberal circle-jerk is first formed, in many ways THE most dangerous place for a Cred Forumsack.

God speed man, just hide your powerlevel, find one or two good mates to make eye-contact with when the lecturer starts talking utter bollocks.

And for gods sake don't do Drama like I did unless you want to REEEEEE internally for the entire semester.

Oh wow, it's such a small world. I'm going there today too.

Really? What classes do you have

College tips:
1. Don't look left and right. Focus on your personal character development independent of what others tell you.
2. Study hard. Never fall back on your coursework.
3. Socialize. But never socialize at the expense of your coursework.
4. Don't be clueless. Be informed about deadlines, administration stuff and calculate your expenses.
5. DO NOT SKIP CLASSES. EVER.
6. Get a job. Preferably as research assistant.
7. Exhaust everything that your university has to offer (library, sport programs, consultation hours, ...).
8. Don't be ashamed to ask if you don't know things.
9. Stay fit.
10. Never simply consider researched stuff as truth. Read all of the papers with healthy scepticism.
11. Consider the possibility that there may be a loving god. Search for him.
12. Be a good person. Be nice and friendly.

>making friends in college/Uni

Big mistake just be a loner and focus on your grades. Make friends when you have a job

Good man

STAND UP FOR YOUR BELIEFS

I cannot stress that enough. People WILL respect you. Just don't sperg out.

The best thing you can do is challenge leftists on what they believe.

Pretend to be one of them, and slowly, subtly convert them

Lel why would you take drama

I'm only taking psych and writing.

You must live in a decent place, there are times for disagreements but voicing anything remotely conservative in my area gets you ostracized.

Hey man you have some valid tips. Any advice for someone studying psychology? I know it's mostly a liberal field, but I am just too passionate about studying human behaviour.

Oh shit me too, what teachers?

I'm qualified as an actual drama teacher if you can believe it, however my major is in law. Taking drama as a part of my art degree made acing it every semester easy due to my out of uni experience, however it wasn't worth listening to everything the lecturer said about post-modernism and subjectivity, pure distilled marxist cancer in my ears once a week.

That fucking floating rock worth 15 million in LA. And this cheeki bastard was trying to say it was the equal of Michelangelo.

All these Strayas in this thread

Nice

Nobody will really say anything about it, and if they do just chuckle and make a trite comment about hillary.
Never engage another student about it unless they seem to actually want a discussion, and not just LMAO DID U HEAR HOW RACIST HE WAS because those people will never listen.

Do feel free to argue with your teacher though, provided you are ARTICULATE, CALM, AND CIVIL. DO NOT MEME. DO NOT NATSOC.

>5. DO NOT SKIP CLASSES. EVER.

this and doing the work is a great start

I honestly can't think of anything else to add or change to that

Fuck dude. moskiva and tannenbaum?

Ostracized by skinny faggots and antifas?

I would have an issue if leftists were built like Mike Tyson, but they're either fat bitches or skinny poofters.

Never had any issue telling people what I think (and I'm a manlet).

Observe this, OP. All good points.

I am really proud of you going to college and getting a degree! Do your best and I am sure you will make it out.

I have been lucky to pay for my classes without taking a loan, but damn it is tough. I work full time and go to school full time as well.

Oh don't get me wrong I have no fear of a physical confrontation with someone built like a rake with wrists like string.

However alienating the class by pointing out the possible downsides to mass immigration or diversity being a code word for division, causes more trouble than its worth when I suspect lecturers lack the integrity when marking to separate the students views from the criteria.

You may get a professor that tries to push their worldview onto you. Just be calm and reserved. You're also getting an education on who these people are

Yeah there are a lot of SJWs in NJ colleges. Just be nice to everyone and you should be fine.

Ah damn, I don't have those teachers. I'll be in the building though. If you see a 5'5 Manlet with a blue "The Ville" hat, black polo, that's me. You can say hi to me

Wow that just suck having to listen through Marxist lessons

I'm not home anymore, that's why you see a different ID.

How many hours you taking?

I go to school 4 days a week, I'm off Friday. I just have two classes today, Intro to criminal justice and Issues in criminal justice

I get out at 2:42

>Cred Forums is supposed to be anti-establishment, questioning, rebelling against the status quo, being independant
>its advice is "be a good goy, follow the rules and do as you're told"

Sigh...

>don't skip classes ever
Shit advice. When I still had general education, I didn't go to a single class and made As. You should change that to "Don't skip hard/important classes."

take it for what it is use the gym and have fun but focus on your studies get fucked up and party some weekends but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAJOR IN SOMETHING USEFUL BUSINESS OR FINANCE OR COMPUTER SCIENCE

College is LITERALLY the best part of your life if you enjoy it.

Cred Forums is not real life

Great idea, start gathering in real life so someone will eventually neutralize you.
Fucking retards

I work so I'm only taking two classes. Both on mondays and wednesdays. My class is at 11 today.

Cred Forums is where you let loose the weird and cooped up ideas and suspicions with no consequences.

You repeat half of your average Cred Forums thread out loud the police would be called.

>Criminal justice
t.retard

Why would you waste money on 4 years of university?

I'm going to a community college

in your begginer courses theres way more liberal degenerates and normal people than in your more advanced classes depending what you major in.

most students think trump is mean hitler

>business
>finance

>useful

That doesn't change the fact that you're wasting your time aiming for averageness if what you do is study and do as you're told.

Hey, I don't mind, the world needs average people else it's a communist shithole, but I would have thought Cred Forums wouldn't be filled with average sheep, considering it's always shitting on such people

You sound like low-life anarchist. Smart people know that in order to break the rules succesfully, you have to follow them first.

>Smart people know that in order to break the rules succesfully, you have to follow them first.

Dear lord...

My advice is.

If you want to get laid and actually not get treated like shit I'd keep a tight lid on your power level.

I'm sorry its just the truth.

Feel people out before you say anything. Be smart. Honestly College is terrible. Its like

fisher price-my first political ideology.

Its going to be full of cunts who think being a sjw or a homo, or Blm sympathizer makes them interesting.

remember the red pill isn't about social capital/status like oppression culture, the red pill is about truth. Out there most of the opinions on this board are extremely suppressed.

Honestly you don't have to cower and shit just feel people out first and don't set yourself up for a witch hunt.

There is nothing on this planet as vindictive and dishonest as a liberal.

>(((Europe)))

the election is very soon user, we are flooded with redditors and newfriends

>Cusefag
>See multiple Trump flags in dorm windows

It's countered by the Soviet flags but better than I expected desu

I'm not interested in getting laid

Oh god I'm in school now, I already see the mutts

Act normal do not shoot the school

You forgot this, homo.

Expect to have different shitting patterns for a while. Also you're prolly gonna get sick BC you'll be introduced to new strains from geographically isolated regions.

For your sake, you better not being going to some no-name shit university. If you are, suck it up and hide your power level. Those schools are filled with the administrative and teaching rejects of real schools, who push tons of retarded policy initiatives that got them booted from a real school

I wouldn't say my school is no-name

You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to enter college bluepilled and get bluepilled after. Now I'm afraid you won't enjoy your life there. Aren't you too young to be on Cred Forums by the way?

I'm 18!

I mean get redpilled after

Shame. Try your best to resist Cred Forums's nihilism.

Where should I sit in class? In front or in the back

Knowledge's seeds are bitter, but its fruits are sweet.

Why is it starting so late? I've been back in classes for a month

Depends on where you like to sit when you go to movies.

I don't sit in the front or back, I sit like in the middle. But in the back of the class you can go on your laptop and go on Cred Forums

If you are in the US and start college on Sept 21st, you either g to Devry, univ of pheonix, or some CC shithole.

I wouldn't worry about. IF you aren't a full on retard, keep your head down and focus on grades good enough to transfer to a first tier university.

Statistically you're supposed to do better if you sit in the front.

now kiss

I don't plan on transferring to a 4 year school, I'm going for associates degree in criminal justice. I want to be a police officer.

Nobody cares what you browse if you don't act insecure. Sitting at the back just makes you look suspicious and become an easy target. Halfway between the middle and the back is the best spot for me.

Just remember you're not alone, there are other like-minded individuals around you. Just like Cred Forumslacks are everywhere in the world, there are conservatives and nationalists at colleges.

If you like TRS you could listen to The Young Hwytes, it's younger guys talking about pozzed college stuff and other relevant things.

College - the birthplace and headquarter of every SJW bullshit propaganda.
You can't epect going to one and don't get bombarded by libshit agendas and progressive hippies.

I give you one year until you think about about getting your dick cut off and getting furious about gender-divided bathrooms where are no tampons for everyone.

Maybe it worked for you and your major. I'm glad that you are successful. But this generally does not apply for everyone. So it might be wiser to play it safe and attend as you always get more information and can ask questions.

Doesn't help to have CTR in full force.

Who the fuck on pol posts that Trump is "a racist billionaire" unironically?

It's true.. Statistically people who skip more classes tend to do worse. The most deceiving mindset to have is "don't worry, I can revise this subject layer". You can have the most free time in the world but still you wont find the time to make up for classes that you skipped.

>I'm not interested in getting laid

/thread