strawpoll.me/11270474

probably not very easy due to using €

would need to bring back FIM :DDD

Rip

rib in beace :DDD

Hell yes

EU is a sinking ship, Finns should get into their lifeboat ASAP

Hell yes.
Fuck the EU, and fuck all the treasonous shits who want us to stay in this cancerous union that doesn't even serve our interests.

It should have a race war first.

Oh I don't know. I would much rather be spending our currency on futile payments for the EU and keep on feeding the lazy ass refugees that aren't willing to do anything else than complaining about our racism while our governments is cutting from education, from our police forces and from our health care. These are just few fine examples tho.

Oh, and I am specially waiting that spesific moment when mama Merkel gets her way and fills our puny land with even more refugees so we, like our swedish brothers can finally experience the true wonders of diversity.

YES OUT OUT OUT

Everyone should leave the EU

Finland and Sweden need to leave and create a V4-style group with Norway.

Why the hell would we want to have anything to do with the fucking Swedes?

This. There are god tier countrys in europe and then there is Sweden. Sweden should be turned in to a burning pit but that's about it.

ps. yes

bump

Yes, Finland is a precious flower that should remain the land of the Swamp people! Finnish people are lovely and their history is a great one!
Finland doesn't fit in in EU, they are too honest and trustworthy, which is needed in a cold place like Finland.
Finland, too good for you eurocucks!

>No is leading

what the fuck is going on

10/10

I truly wish that Finland would leave the EU, but the won't, can't and never will.
The primary reason being our Politicians, who are cut off from the common folk. They no longer thing about the people, only brown-nosing the higher-ups of the EU in an attempt to gain more power in brussels.
Because of these fuckwits, a number of schools have been closed down, unemplayment has risen due to simple jobs being taken by refugees and other jobs require more job experience and education. But getting furhter education past high school can be difficult, if you have to rent an apartment near a college, live there with welfare that'll be cut next year, and be in debt with student loans upon graduation.
The second reason being that alot of people are worried about the financial problems that might follow after leaving the EU and switching to markka.
The value of markka was very low when Finland was switching to €. People fear that switching back would lower its value even furhter, making a 500mk bill forthtless enough to be used to light up a sauna.
But I'm exaggerating, of course.

>never will

You're not stupid enough to think the EU will survive that long are you?

the EU is only a few decades old. we are mostly young adults, born in the 80s or 90s, meaning most of us will live until at least the 2050s

we're going to see the decline and possible collapse of the EU, whether its this decade or the next. historically speaking, politics doesn't particularly favor supranational organizations

Hear, hear.

Our politicians are maximum cucks. Even the supposedly patriotic True Finns turned out to be nothing but turncoats. LOL.

We need to kill them.
Put the fear of the people into their hearts.
Remind them that they are OUR servants, not the EU's.

What I meant is that there's a high chance that Finland will remain/will be forced to remain part of the EU all the way until its possible collapse.
>historically speaking, politics doesn't particularly favor supranational organizations
You haven't seen our fuckwits. If there's one thing they're skilled at, it's playing ignorant.
If you had photografic proof, voice records, emails, everything and the kitchen sink as proof that some EU politician, who they've made business with was corrupted to the core, they'll just call you paranoid and say that you've inveded the corrupt guy's privacy. When the shit hits the fan, they'll act surprised like they never saw it coming.

YO YO YO YO YO YO YO HOL UP HOL UP

WE HAD NO IDEA THAT WAS GON HAPPEN NIGGA

you just described the average human being

Oh, did I mention that our president,
>His excellency, Sauli Niinistö
Supports Hillary and was on the HeForShe Second Annual Anniversary?
>"Few years back, our children would ask their parents 'could we have a MALE president for once?' *mumbling* well, they got one, but I don't know if they're satisfied"
At least he's self-aware.

>mfw i voted no

It's from /r/europe, I linked it here to trigger them.

Sadly we've only gained 2-3% since I posted it

of course it should. It's been nothing but a burden to us.