Why is she so big?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocativ.com/358825/hackers-release-drug-test-results-of-simone-biles-serena-williams/
nypost.com/2011/11/02/serena-williams-locks-herself-in-panic-room-in-drug-test-mix-up/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She did SS and Gomad

no, not balls - steroids.

HOT

MEAL

Nigger genes duh

>"She"

Maybe the wrong thread idk.

Yesterday I saw a pic of Michelle and I thought, what if I just remove the bit of makeup she has? I didn't alter anything else.

I dunno, man.

>she

Harambe lives!

>she

no such thing burger mate.whites dominate at the top of sport(except track and field type shit).
>answer:roids

For you

Because gorillas are usually big? Fucking stupid question

"she" Is a confirmed hermaphrodite

>Read the filename.

Nigger women have higher testosterone

training and willing to be the best in her discipline

Looks like shola ameobi

Still would cum inside

Because she has been a professional athlete since 16.

It's funny how when people say "Whites are smarter than blacks", everyone is like FUCK YA we are. But when anyone says "Blacks are stronger, faster, and more agile than whites", everyone's like, "That's not important..."

>whites dominate at the top of sport(except track and field type shit).
You don't know muhc of sports. There are plenty of blacks in top tier of sports. Real football, American football, Basket ball etc.

>what is technology and engineering and why is it better than being able to run marginally faster?

Fuck dude she looks like a karp that got a face full of muck on it face, and got hooked in the lip

> Implying she has no genetic advantage over white women.

it's one of those optical illusions based on hue.

in this pic, the dark woman looks larger than the pale woman, but if you use a sharp object like a razor knife to trace their outlines into your screen, then close the image, you can measure and see that the pale woman has muscles that are as large or larger than the dark creature.

This probably was forced on her as a kid.

Tennis is pretty demanding if your playing at the level she is playing at. She has been doing suicides for like 8 hours a day for the last 15 years

But dude, when we're talking about Asians and how smart they are, white dudes are like, "That's not important. We're more attractive and Alpha aggressive. Fuck Asians." KEK. Kinda hypocritical, no?

like michelle obama

Stronger & faster yes. Agile probably not.

First of all, they're not. Whites hold all the weight lifting and strongman world records. Blacks are only better at certain activities, the most prominent being sprinting.
Also, marginal differences in physical abilities at the absolute extremes are completely irrelevant in the modern world, while intelligence is the most important trait a population can have by a huge margin.

Have an upvote, kind sir!

I WANT TO FUCK SHARAPOVA IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Then why are the vast majority of professional sports dominated by blacks? With hockey being the exception.

And I want this qt polish girl to polish my pole, fi you know what I mean.

>not tits
>fat
Kys

It's public knowledge desu. Both Williams sisters had some phony disease diagnosed when they were teens, and were allowed to take steroids for years.

>large olympic level body
>right amount of muscle to fat ratio
>Kys

Its ok bro. The alt-right welcome fags like you. But you are a fag still.

She really is t. She's like 130lbs. She just has some definition in her arms. If you think she's big then you are a tiny person

not only that her larger muscles make her look larger too

Why do blacks get btfo by allegedly weaker, slower and less agile people in both men's and women's tennis?

Bullshit. She is between 160 and 180lbs. That is a big girl, not fat, but really fucking big.

Simple. Not many black people take up tennis, like they do other sports. The ONE time that a black family took up tennis, they dominated the fuck out of tennis. I'm talking about the Williams family of course.

Most dominant athlete of all time tbqh

Endurance sports probably

The things I would do to this girl.

Or even better, the things I would let her do it to me :3

Sex with this must be like running a marathon.

And then some white guy who was a chain smoker and kind of drunk BTFO'd then without breaking a sweat

One tip to you sir!

*dib*

S T E R O I D S
T
E
R
O
I
D
S

breh
she's black
she doesn't need steroids

which one is this

That hacker outfit "Happy Bears" leaked the documents showing what she's on. Tons of hormones that she has """medical exemption""" for

If blacks are stronger then why are all strength record held by whites and all strength competitions won by whites?

Hm... Where does the narwhal bacon? ...xD

>strong polish woman

I'd let her steal my semen if you know what I mean. :^)

>she

She traded in her natty card long ago

nigger please, that's breeding material.

>(((((She)))))

Its the mail hormones m9. She is literally allowed to swindle and cheat a bunch of little white grils by a bunch of guilty rich white people.

Lol jeans is wat all roid abusers say.

>Why is she so big?
vocativ.com/358825/hackers-release-drug-test-results-of-simone-biles-serena-williams/

She has been ousted as a fraud ,just like Lance Armstrong.

At last Mr Olympia all the top bodybuilders were black.

>white boy can you even compete.exe

Did you shave her hair

She will breed your boypucci using her huge 'roid clit, faggot.

The highest of high test

She's a man baby!

Yeah, they've basically been busted. Not sure if they got them officially yet, but I've heard some stories of them dodging tests and then when I see pictures of them looking like silver backs I'm not exactly shocked.

roided to the max

nypost.com/2011/11/02/serena-williams-locks-herself-in-panic-room-in-drug-test-mix-up/

SEMEN YA

Because thats a man, baby..

P.S. Remember how Russian Olympians were banned for doping? Well, looks like this ape here was on a "therapeutic exception", and was literally allowed to dope and compete..
What a fucking double standard..

>Projecting: The post.

Obama suffers every night... this gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

Holy jewified Nazi persona.

>Semen ya

Her arms aren't actually that big. It's just that people use pics when she's got a pump going.

All pro athletes take steroids. Its been like that since cold war. Soviets used Turinabol and US athletes Dianabol. Nowadays they use combination of shit loads of drugs.

Obama's not ugly. Obama weilds quite a lot of power. Her personality must be off the fucking charts eh? How else can we explain this?

Both her and her sister were born men. They are trans.

Can you fill me in on this?
Do these nigresses really suck? Who beat them ?

>"""she"""

You are a lazy fuck.

During the 1998 Australian Open, sisters Serena and Venus Williams boasted that they could beat any man ranked outside the world's top 200. The challenge was accepted by Karsten Braasch, a German player ranked No 203 (his highest ranking was No 38). Before the matches, Braasch played a round of golf in the morning, drank a couple of beers, smoked a few cigarettes, and then played the Williams sisters for a set each, one after the other. He defeated Serena, 6-1, and Venus, 6-2. Serena said afterwards "I didn't know it would be that hard. I hit shots that would have been winners on the women's tour and he got to them easily."

In 1999 when Serena Williams was 18 and ranked 4th in the world, she re-opened the debate on whether women can compete with men in professional sport. The US Open champion believed she could take on and beat the best players in the men's game - she even applied for a wild card entry to take part in a men's singles event, the Eurocard Open, but this did not eventuate, mainly because she could not compete as she was not a man.

>Billy Grier

is that from only 8 years at the burger bench?!

I want to believe, got a source?

Shes part ape

How the fuck is it possible that western people have been brought up to believe that these two are of the same species? A pure, white angelic being and a rabid gorilla. Totally the same.

They had to keep the transitions hidden to avoid backlash.

Kek criminally underrated