Roal Dahl was redpilled as fuck

>"“There is a trait in the Jewish character that does provoke animosity, maybe it’s a kind of lack of generosity towards non-Jews. I mean, there’s always a reason why anti-anything crops up anywhere; even a stinker like Hitler didn't just pick on them for no reason. I mean, if you and I were in a line moving towards what we knew were gas chambers, I’d rather have a go at taking one of the guards with me; but they [the Jews] were always submissive.”

thejc.com/news/uk-news/54747/childrens-favourite-roald-dahl-proudly-antisemitic

oy vey

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/books/.premium-1.619451
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Deliciously B E A D Y

Nice

"I'm certainly anti-Israel and I've become antisemitic"

The absolute madman..

There is an instance of him going to eat in a country club, walking in, throwing up his hands and saying "There are too many damn kikes in here" and raging out.
Madman.

>I’d rather have a go at taking one of the guards with me
we have a tough guy on our hands

ANGLO

Any smart person will come to the same conclusion. Roal Dahl was a genius, so it's not a surprise these were his views. What is surprising is that he expressed them so openly, the man had balls.

Welsh aren't anglo and he had blue eyes. Nothing beady about blue eyes.

This.

I won a writing competition of Roal Dahl's back in 4th grade.

I'm trying to make him proud.

Anglos smdh

If you know you're going to die anyway why not?

some geezer down the pub woz telling me he was a paedo?

any truth to it?

I love the bloke for my childhood reading. Say it aint so, bruv...

Based, one of my favorite childhood authors

He was Norwegian, you dildo.

He was based. Outright glorified slavery of less sentient people in a children's book and got away with it.

Any kind of child entertainer is a paedo now including all footballers

>Read a lot of his books when I was younger
No wonder I've turned out like this kek

Chucklebrothers?

I've been told by mums that took their kids to see them in my town that they try it on with all the mums. Dirty old men but probably not paedos

most of the time you don't know for sure.
and if you know, you're probably thinking about other things. if you're dead, you probably don't care who else is dead.

well, at least that's my theory for why people don't fight for their lives in executions. remember, this is an "execution" scenario, not a "fight to the death".
if you can survive then you'll fight, but if death is all you're going to get, i doubt you really care who you "take down with you".

dunno, would you really fight a guard just so another guard can shoot you? is there any point in that really? is that how you want it to END? i can only speculate.

Who would say no?!

>is there any point in that really?

Yes, pure spiteful revenge.

who can forget his all time classic: "Charlie and the Covetous Jew"?

>green texts for a living
>raging antisemite
>pedo

He's literally Cred Forums

again, once you're dead, you won't care about who else is dead.
and even if you have thoughts of revenge, i doubt they will be directed against the executioner or guards specifically.
i don't think anyone can muster that kind of energy unless you really, REALLY hate the executioner in question.

maybe if you actually had some chance of getting out of the situation you'd try something. but usually you don't. life isn't a comic book movie (they didn't exist back then anyway) so most people just resign themselves to their fates.

>always submissive
warsaw ghetto uprising
multiple revolts at concentration camps
created a new state
had plans to kill millions of germans

they were not submissive they were just more moral and above total retaliation

He's right

>jews
>more moral
you want to know how i know youre a kike?

>says a pole

you bring shame on your ancestors

dubs responding to dubs. kek is pleased

you what?
are you even REMOTELY aware what atrocities commie jews commited here?
how most of our judges, high officials etc got erased and replaced with jews after ww2 thanks to loving mother russia?
do you fucking know how treaterously jews behaved DURING ww2?
how they sold poles out for protecting their brethern?
how they opened the gates to invaders?
YET YOU HAVE THE GALL TO DARE SAY I SHAME MY ANCESTORS YOU FILTHY JEWISH SCUM?

>calling the Führer a stinker

kek, the nose knows:

haaretz.com/jewish/books/.premium-1.619451

>clubs allow non Anglos and non Protestants
I wish for the days when I can put a sign on my shop that says "no niggers, no Jews and no Catholics"

>I’d rather have a go at taking one of the guards with me
The people who say this are so full of shit.

Military guards employ a lot of psychological tricks with prisoners. Every situation you think you're going to be killed but aren't is going to seem like a convincing argument to keep your head down.

the witches used to freak the fuck out of me

I heard that he hated children, and when he went to schools for book readings used to say appalling things to them.