US tells Pakistan to reduce nukes Pakistan says no

US tells Pakistan to reduce nukes Pakistan says no
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/US-tells-Pakistan-to-limit-nukes-Pakistan-says-no/articleshow/54439437.cms

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ICBMs#India
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I could really go for a toast sandwhich and a cup of tea right now.

What is a toast sandwich

US is trying to correct a spoilt child. It's never gonna happen. US should invade Pakistan and give it back to original owner, India and it was your fault

OP's pic

further reading

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

Haha get fucked. Poo boy

Why don't you just replace the bread with toast?

No problem, we got nukes too, we don't care about destroying the world if it means Pakistan will be dead once and forever. So, it is your problem to not be M.A.D

Maybe you should do it yourself.

that is the most british thing i have ever read gov

>we got nukes too

Yeah, I fucking know. Stop leaving them on the seat of the toilet at uni you cunts.

Don't mind. Destroy Pakistan, you have our blessing. You'd be doing us a favour curry bro
So a toasted toast sandwhich?
Well i'm on cider and then i'll have a cup of tea before work.

also, screw pakistan. they're too much of a wildcard

>invade nuclear capable country
This is why all independent countries all should have nukes.

>M.A.D. of the turd world
Wish you niggas would, do poo powered missiles have enough range to reach a white country?

Yeah. So it's better

Rushka....you should stop going to other's military games, stop this non-sense and don't sell weapons any more to Porkistan

>We live in a world in which both Pakistan and India are in possession of nuclear weapons

Truly, the worst timeline

The Amerikansky can do this with impunity brother Ivan

You see,Paki delivery systems pathetic,so if you situated >2750km from Pakistan you safe comrade.

>US is trying to correct a spoilt child.
Let's not get carried away. Both countries are humongous piles of shit. Neither of you can properly administer your own affairs, and both of you love prodding the other with forks and heated skewers.

>it was your fault
Pretty sure it was the fault of a handful of idealistic Britain educated mongs begging for independence and brainwashing the idiot lower castes into supporting them.

Nah. Toast sandwiches are a lolsorandumXD globalist millenial thing.

Oh dear, it seems I burnt your toast, nerds.

>we
I'm sure not all Rajeevs and Asifs are as suicidal as you.

You do realize that India has it's own Space program, in effect missiles capable of reaching US too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ICBMs#India

> Unter deblopments

Are you abstaining from the blood of ARYANS?

Coulld be good, that's some next level sandwhich work
>Nah. Toast sandwiches are a lolsorandumXD globalist millenial thing.
There's writing back to the victorian era mentioning them...
Nah that's for the morning, fuels me.

>You do realize that India has it's own Space program,
All that shit in space was you? It all makes sense now!

>Missiles capable of reaching US
No we don't
Atleast not in service

We have 1(one) nuclear sub which can try to get in range of the US but it will most likely be sunk by American hunter subs

You should have told Gandhi to fuck off, We were better un-united, I mean, what has anything to do with North India help me? I'm Tamil and Tamil Nadu is far better than the untermensch in BIMARU states in the north who can only be soldiers to be killed by Porkistan terrorists.

I put cheese on mine

Dont have you namaz to read londonistan?

No they aren't man. Maximum range of our missiles is 5000 km, somewhere till Italy.

Most of them are Americanische

Yes. The latest agni V missile can reach eastern Europe.

This kind of shit is why we started the revolutionary war I guess

It's funny you think that you wouldn't have been annexed into India by the northerners anyway.

India below Maharashtra would have been a joke to conquer anyway

>There's writing back to the victorian era mentioning them...
A recipe in a revolutionary cookbook does not disqualify it from
>lolsorandumXD
although, I grant you it's then obviously not a millennial thing, however popular it is with them.

>You should have told Gandhi to fuck off,
By the time it was realised that he was a problem, it was far too late.

>I mean, what has anything to do with North India help me?
Of course, it's a massive place. I suspect you have as much in common with them as I do with a Frenchman.

Princely states were a better form of government than the British mandate, but both are infinitely superior to the shambles you have now. As far as I can tell, most progress in India and Pakistan is driven by a small number of private companies, some of whom are foreigners. The governments of India and Pakistan by and large just line their own pockets with wealth.

Also, wew, my ID was red as I posted Char. Can I post three times as fast?

Shut up mudslime, British either did all of this shit on purpose or did it in haste not giving a fuck about anything because there is no emotion attached to India after draining the balls.

You savages are good for nothing BTW, living off on taxes of South Indians. You useless pieces of shit in Delhi and all that shit ass street shitting places. Fucking Untermensch.

Pakistan about to get FREEDOM'd

>Literally a nigger
>calls other untermensch
Ahahaha get fucked faggot.

> Niggers calling other niggers.

Oh boy, what good is North India once again? You fucking leech bastards.

Pro tip: your (US) invading forces would be in range and not safe.

>for decades people have been wonder who will cause the nuclear annihilation of mankind the commie pigs or the lardtards?
>turns out it'll be the muslims again
getting tired of this shit