It's 2016, why do monarchies still exist?

it's 2016, why do monarchies still exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TON082709
today.com/video/prince-william-on-cover-of-attitude-gay-magazine-to-denounce-lgbt-bullying-706683971709
youtube.com/watch?v=VqZVXwDpMJQ
truth11.com/2016/06/12/reptilianqueen-queen-elizabeth-shapeshifting-on-live-tv-goes-viral/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis).
lmgtfy.com/?q=the definition of tyranny
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not this thread again.

>Because it's the current year :^)

saving for that wall already?

Because the Queen is based

Because the queen is half Jewish.

Monarchies are the only bastion of hope for the system

If you think the world is fucked now, it'd be a thousand times more fucked without any monarchy at all.

based on what

It's 2016, why do narco states still exist?

Get fucked Pablo Her Majesty is the crowning jewel of civilization

>Rich people need to give all their stuff because there are poor people around
FUCL OFF COMMIES

>Be American President
>Die

I'm literally not literally kidding, your post is literally retarded, literally.

You, my sombrero wearing friend, are a byproduct of the capitalist mindset.

The reason monarchies still exist is because we allow them to. The reason they SHOULD exist, and I'm not talking about modern monarchies, is because monarchy is natural order, and it's the most moral system.

Did you just shart?

well if YOU knew anything about helping people out of poverty you would've climbed out of it yourself by now, eh?

Why the hell is a Mexican commenting on Britain? Why does a constitutional monarchy, in which parliament and the citizens hold the real power, exist? Why the hell does a non-country controlled by drug dealers exist?

lol

They keep us safe with their Bilderberg connections.

because it's the only government form that actually works.

this Jew gets it.

hey bud we are cía controlled not drugcartel controlled, watch your mouth

>why do monarchies still exist?
It's the current year user.

Ike was an ugly guy

CIA/drug dealers. What's the difference?

i bet jfk hit that

also she started out young, presidents start late in their life.

She gets less and less able to hide her contempt for the filthy colonials as time gets on. The light starts to flicker at Jimmy Carter. Completly dead at Clinton

wtf i like ike now

this hombre might have a point

archive.org/details/TON082709

Because the person best prepared to lead a nation is one who has been trained in it all his life by the previous leader.

can't wait until we can add president trump to this picture, dei gratia regina

I don't know what I'm going to do when she dies.

I think it'll be the final death knell of the UK.

4U

Shes basically the last remnant of old Britain. Any royal after her won't have any loyalty to their country or any sense of duty to it. They think their job is just to smile and wave at the peasents.

Spain YES!! Never forget that Jew- I mean monarchs are God's chosen leaders!

Monarquies are better than democracies, flawed as they are. Deal with it.

A FUCKING LEAF
Wait a second?

It's 2016, why do countries run by drug lords still exist?

>I don't know what I'm going to do when she dies.

I don't even want to think about it m8.

They only exists we're there's a majority of cucks

That's bullshit though. The Royals are pretty uncucked, I mean look at Norway's King giving a speech about how shitskins are Norwegians too. I pray that it doesn't happen in Britain, though we've had our first openly gay Royal just recently.

Plus pretty much all of the Royals served in the British Army.

I no longer believe in the constitution. The founding fathers were never able to imagine we would become a self hating unpatriotic open borders country. A king would be able to cleanse us of the shitskin infestation.

Because the crown traded a lot of land for a permanent income from the british government. And subsequently that land produces more income for the government than the royal families allowance.

Not to mention the tourism revenue they bring and how symbolic they are of Britain's past

>God save the queen.
>Welsh guards.
>She's on the fucking money.

Glad you've seen the light. The Constitution only works in theory. It doesn't take into account opposing ideologies that would be willing to shit all over it.

I'm sick of the tourism argument. The Royals are there because they're the fucking Royal Family of Britain and the Commonwealth. They aren't just a tourist attraction.

>i'm literally not kidding

Wonder if JFK banged her

>implying her majesty would fuck a colony leader

pathetic user, pathetic.

"literally" it's good the retards have a word to make it known they're retarded...

> The Royals are pretty uncucked

today.com/video/prince-william-on-cover-of-attitude-gay-magazine-to-denounce-lgbt-bullying-706683971709

Yeah I know, that's pretty shitty. I won't say they're perfect, but they're extremely patriotic, almost all ex-soldiers and haven't, as of yet, made a speech denouncing ethnic Brits.

they dont. all remaining monarchies are jews pretending.

>Raises more money for charity then anyone else in all of human history
>makes the UK far for in terrorism then costs it

>LEL STPID QUEEN, Y U GET ALL THAT MUMY I WANT IT

God Save the Queen you fucking faggot

tfw the queen and based Philip will die within your life
;_;

And Hillary wore about the same amount of money in her speech about poverty.

AYO
Hol up

Is the Queen of England a NIGGER?

Because the kikes want it like that, she and the rest of the mongrel royal family are just Rothschild figureheads, we all know who really controls Britain.

The queen is CUTE! CUTE!!! she also looks like my grandmother

Fuck off burgerboy. Her Majesty will be the force that guides us all into a reborn world of nationalism. Your country will die off for following a written Constitution, something the Romans saw through during the Republic 2,000 years ago. You're constantly living in the past faggot.

My fellow Hoppean :)

>strip monarchy of assets
>destroys centuries of history and national identity
>pays for government spending for an hour or so

Leftists.

:'(

WE WUZ QUINES ND SHIETT

because it's cool and shit. and knights and all that shit, ya know. don't be gay.

Who here /monarch/?

*/monarchist/

I don't think that was the point of the picture you mongoloid. Its just ironic that she's sitting on all this gold and shit while talking about poverty.

Cred Forums always making shit up to fit their board-wide circlejerk

>believing a shit meme
She wasn't talking about poverty faggot.

That is the designated speaking chair, you fat fuck.

>destroys centuries of history and national identity

Open a museum ...oh wait your monarchy is a living exhibition already

western monarches either agree with whats going on or dont care

Does anyone here remember the great Australian Constitutional Crisis? Gough Whitlam got dismissed.

That's the only time the Queen intervened and really had to.

I dislike Monarchies but I love our Queen. So fuck off Ameriburgers. Our soldies are loyal to our great Queen, not some nigger like Obama.

It's already been established in this thread that a Constitution is the true living in the past. It doesn't take into account opposing ideologies, or how political climates change over time.

Your 2nd amendment rights will be gone within 20 years, do you know why? Because times have changed. Do I agree with that? Absolutely not. Guns for everybody. But it's going to happen, burgerboy.

Wouldn't expect a country with 200 years of history to understand.

how the fuck does that change the irony of it?

source? simple as that faggot
>believing a shit meme
>believing some random faggot on the largest circlejerk board on Cred Forums

Long live the Queen lads. Come on all together

That's not the Queen giving a speech about poverty. It's the Queen at the state opening of parliament.

The speech was about future legislation, she mentioned austerity in one sentence you fucking faggot.

She's the Queen. That's why she sits on a throne. Don't be sad because king nigger gets told to fuck off in every country he goes to.

Stupid Brits. Don't they see that poverty wouldn't exist if everyone was poor! Depose the queen!

Does the british monarchy actually hold any power today or is it a mostly for show thing?

Genuinely curious, it's not something I've ever really thought much of.

>being this butthurt that her "majesty" got Kennedy'd

THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON IN YOUR COUNTRY IS A NIGGER.

It will forever be a white person in our Monarch.

You are obedient to a nigger. I am obedient to HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN.

Amerilards only know about designated sharting aisle

Still no source. How the fuck are you more credible than a random meme without a source?
>you aren't

you cant eat gold.

argentinian queen ha, your monarchy has been blacked

I think she kind of realised how shit the Presidents were - or had become.

Kennedy got shot in the head.

It stops our society from getting fixated inanimate objects like a flag or a 300 year old Bill of Rights.

No, it really doesn't hold any true power in practice. In theory the monarchy holds the power as to whether or not to go to war, but that meant very little in parliament when airstrikes in Syria were discussed.

It's basically how the President of the US has to go to Congress for approval for war, but only in theory as no President does in practice.

last i heard they bring in more money via tourism/international coverage than they take.

wherever that isn't the case monarchies need to be immediately abolished though

i was going to say i disagree but i can't disagree with those numbers

Watacuck

youtube.com/watch?v=VqZVXwDpMJQ

You could've googled it, its the first result you fucking faggot.

because it sounds like something she would talk about, i always watch the queens speech on christmas (to think, one of the few who has to work on christmas, AND SHE DOESNT EVEN GET PAYED FOR IT)

>Its just ironic that she's sitting on all this gold and shit while talking about poverty.

She wasn't talking about poverty. She was laying out the government's legislative programme for the coming year. She does this every year at the state opening of parliament.

because in some countries, the calendar used is in the middle ages

Watacancuck

>Jordan

Funny, all it takes is one nigger to muddy the line. Better hope those royals don't get jungle fever in the new (((progressive))) age.

it's an easily justifiable dictatorship if popular. ensures that republican politics cannot degenerate too far

They technically still have all the power they like, but most of it is forfeit to the pleasure of (((parliament))).

It would have to happen in the next ten years, because we're sending them all back soon.

There's a reason that the Romans went from a monarchy, to a Republic, and then back to a monarchy aka an emperor.

All laws have to be signed by the reigning monarch before they come into effect so TECHNICALLY she could just refuse to sign something she didn't like and it wouldn't pass.

Thing is if she were to refuse to sign, the moment she did so, the outrage would be enormous and they'd be abolished faster than blinking

It's very much a ceremonial traditional role

WataUKuk

>Funny, all it takes is one nigger to muddy the line

As an American, you'd know all about that.

>Better hope those royals don't get jungle fever in the new (((progressive))) age.

Yeah, cuz then we'd end up like the USA.

They hold immense power. Technically, she can refuse any legislation. Her representitive where she is head of state (Canada, Australia, Jamaica etc.) is called the Governor General. If things goes tits up, the GG acts on behalf of the Queen to sort things out.

She never uses them. But she could.

Did you know she is immune from prosecution?

Driving licenses are issued in the Queen's name, yet she is the only person in the United Kingdom who doesn't legally need a license to drive or a number plate on her cars, according to Time.

The Queen does not require a passport, as they are issued in her name.

The Queen's consent is necessary to turn any bill into an actual law. Once a proposed law has passed both houses of Parliament, it makes its way to the Palace for approval, which is called "Royal Assent." The most recent British Monarch to refuse to provide Royal Assent was Queen Anne, back in 1708.

The Queen does not have to pay tax, but she has been voluntarily paying income tax and capital gains tax since 1992.

All information about the royal family is exempt from Freedom of Information requests.

While the overwhelming majority of the Queen's prerogative powers are devolved to her ministers, there is one exception that allows her to wield power herself. Only "in grave constitutional crisis," the Sovereign can "act contrary to or without Ministerial advice." With no precedent in modern times, it's not clear what would actually constitute this, but the possibility remains.

The Queen holds the ability to fire the entire Australian government.

As the head of state in Australia, the Queen has certain powers over the government. In 1975, for example, the Queen's representative in the country at the time, Gov. Gen. Sir John Kerr, fired the prime minister in response to a government shutdown.

Diane already tried that, see what happened to her.

TALK SHIT ABOUT MONARCHY
GET HIT

If the first world gave the third world 100% of their wealth 6 months later the first world would be wealthy again and the third world would be in poverty.

did you know the queen is immune to prosecution? She could literally kill you in the street and not go to jail.

Didn't know most of that. Thank you fellow countryman. I love the Queen even more now.

Would this work in practice though? It basically makes it impossible for tyranny to rise unless the Royal family and parliament were working together.

No one is going to even mention the fact that she is probably a reptilian?

truth11.com/2016/06/12/reptilianqueen-queen-elizabeth-shapeshifting-on-live-tv-goes-viral/

I mean, it's not necessarily a bad thing, we know fuck all about what the reptilians are or would be like, but the queen probably is one.

kek, you win this round, bong

>implying this would ever happen or work in practice
>tfw hillary clinton genuinely has killed people

aren't you late for whipping yourself somewhere?

She never had to work a day in her life
Grew up having the best education available
Has to do some speeches other people write for her and attend some social meetings
Constitutional monarchies in 2016 are retarded as hell, britbongs shell out billions of pounds in a year to keep those monkeys occupied yet apparently can't afford unions, healthcare, infrastructure or public schools

they're welfare whores. they literally do nothing and extract taxes from the citizenry

Where in the monarchy are you lads from?
Royal governor myself.

That's because of the EU, not the Royal family. I hate using normie points, but they genuinely do bring in more money than they take and if you bothered to do even a second of research beyond false Republican dreams from the cucked Scottish, you'd know that.

Technically immune. If she murdered someone there's no way she'd be allowed to get away with it. People would revolt, and any and all power and privilege she held would be revoked.

You can't genuinely think that the queen could off someone in the street and not have the British public shrug their shoulders and say "ah well"

You know the Welsh, and Scottish fucking hate her, right? You know lots of people in England fucking hate her, and most are ambivalent right?

But far be it for you to buck the stereotype of Americans talking pure bullshit.

I literally wonder if they were metaphorically and figuratively not kidding either.

Your shitty Queen is of German heritage. As if you sheepshagging limey biscuits don't own everything to superior Saxon blood

Tyranny would be impossible. The Queen has the final, final say if things go REALLY bad. Like take Duterte in Philippines. If he got elected, the Queen would probably refuse to make him PM because his actions violate international law. A man could never be elected on saying "We will genocide black people."

The Queen doesn't really block anything. She acts on what her ministers say. But she can act against them if SHE thinks that it would be better.

She doesn't block anything because we're a constitutional monarchy and if she did block something because she didn't like it, we would be in a massive crisis.

So the Queen is the ultimate safety net if things go wrong.

Oh and she was a qt when she was younger.

>t. a dumb cunt

We would lose money if we got rid of the royal family.

>Never worked a day in her life

Yeah senpai, sure. I guess she wanders around factories pretending to be interested for shits and giggles, right? I'm sure all those diplomatic meetings she makes are in no way work at all?

I'm no royalist, but you're talking shit there

>She never had to work a day in her life
Fun fact: Her Majesty worked as a driver during WW2, and to this day works almost constantly managing different charities and shit, in addition to official things the job demands, and parliament requests.
>britbongs shell out billions of pounds in a year
Nope, my Turkish friend, the British monarchy not only funds itself, but pays a kind of tax at 1000% back into national coffers (plus voluntary income tax).

Because fuck you, that's why.

God Save the Queen.

I reckon if the Remoaners had of won, she'd have told the EU to fuck off and we'd have shipped them all off.

The Scots probably hate her, the welsh are ambivalent I think.

I don't think anyone "hates" her, she doesn't really do anything other than say speeches and pass bills. She's away from our lives 99% of our time.

lol she was a Brexiteer aswell.

I was thinking about this the other day - the monarchy is the final block against a full United States of Europe. The Monarchy will forever be part of the UK as long as I am alive at least.

A true USE can never happen with a monarch in charge. The monarchy would have to be abolished.

Can you imagine if Texas and California had different kings? lol

You seem to know what you're about, so does the Queen also hold the power to remove the Canadian government in theory? If so, why is cuckboy Trudeau still there?

queens and all these monarchies are useless people just like the rest of humanity. Just enjoying the free wealth they get from the retarded sheep people

It's time to liberate the leafs.

Well, that was rude.

I'm at uni for most of the year in Wales. Believe me, the Welsh fucking despise her, though not as much as Charles. Apparently the last true Prince of Wales was executed a couple hundred years back and the current royal family are just usurpers

The Queens ancestors conquered and ruled Britain for over a thousand years

She owns it more then anyone else.

But anyway monarchy has many advantages to democracy, a King has a pernament interest in doing what is best for his country since one day he hopes to pass it onto his family.

A President only cares about how he looks for a few years, with no care for long term planning unless it can win him a second term.

You don't speak for all Welsh people faggot. We

>Shes basically the last remnant of old Britain. Any royal after her won't have any loyalty to their country or any sense of duty to it. They think their job is just to smile and wave at the peasents.
Smiling and waving is literally all she does.
>Implying she has a sense of duty to Britain
She could literally single handedly stop the """refugee""" crisis by hokding a 5 min speech or a sending a 30 letter tweet telling the people to stand up.

It wouldn't even have to be anything "racist" simply telling people that it's OK to put Britain first, that it's not racist to fight for you beliefs and country, and the borders would be entirely shut from illegals within a day.

Because nobody in this country wants to hear the words "President Blair and the First Lady Cherie" or any like them... Do you want us to wipe your arse for you too, seeing as you can't even see the obvious answer to your question?

Please, please do it. The people would be with you (except Quebec but fuck them anyway)

>not understanding the concept of a constitutional monarchy

Fuck off Sweden. You're in no position to talk.

Because they weren't dumb enough to collapse

Constitutional Monarchy has proven to be the most stable form of government.

The US system tries to emulate this. Notice how ex-Presidents are still called Mr. President, ex-Governers are still called Governers. It's a form of peerage system that formed naturally from the ashes of the hereditary one.

>Mexico was so close to having a Habsburg Emperor
We backed the wrong side desu

the governor general can shut the government down, that's what has to happen for early elections

Where abouts in Wales are you from my sheep shagging friend, because all I here in my area is about how the scots are Gaelic brothers like the Irish and how the English are shits and their royal family doesn't represent Wales.

>by hokding a 5 min speech or a sending a 30 letter tweet telling the people to stand up.
And then (((Parliament/Media))) declares her insane, tells everyone they want the monarchy gone, and makes sure Her Majesty has zero air time in defense.

>bullshit sheepshagger response
O'ight guv'nor toim to stop shilling

As I said further up in the thread, it's not a coincidence that the Romans went from a monarchy, to a Republic and then once that failed and was ran by a bunch of corrupt old men, they went straight back to a monarchy and entered the longest period of peace and stability Europe has ever seen. The Pax Romana.

Hail the monarchy.

lol.

The Queen actually held the power to dissolve the British Parliament but he Fixed-Term Parliaments Act put an end to that in 2011. Now a two-thirds vote in the commons is required to dissolve Parliament before a five-year fixed-term is up. (SAFETY NET: except in two and only two special circumstances described in the Fixed-term Parliaments Act.)

I would assume the same is in Canada as well. Remember, the Queen already did it (or her representitve already did in Australia. See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis).

As for why she hasn't, possibly because Trudeau is good looking. I bet he is packing a massive dong. Just me 2 cents.

Mexico mirrin' cause they fail at every type of government they try.

>Truth = shilling & bullshit
Sorry, didn't mean to trigger you, Mohammad.

WE WUZ QUEENZ

They did okay under their monarchy.

>She never had to work a day in her life

That's not true. She worked quite hard to beat your fuehrer.

are you ok? all countries without monarchs are eternaly cucked becuase monarchism is exactly opposite side of globalism

>some people have money
>that's outrageous!!!

I live in Cardiff, and I don't speak for all Welsh people here, but the Scots are no brothers of mine, my family, or the majority of people I know. They're cucks who voted against Brexit simply because they want to become an (((independant))) country aka ran by three foreign bureaucrats like Greece is.

nepotism is an age old trait within human civilizations

the combo religiosity and militaristic endorsement also appeals to both establishment and the masses

>You're in no position to talk
Literally
>We are not in a bad position because someone is doing worse
Wew

If she gave a shit she would speak up, people respect her and trust her (for w/e reason) and she shit on them by pretending everything is OK.

We the argentinian people were supposed to be ruled by a constitutional monarch elected by our capitalists at the time.

But we went full romaboo and even called our states provinces

Fellow Welshfag (not him though). Welsh people aren't Gaelic like the Scots and Irish, we're Britonnic/Brythonic, like the Cornish and Bretons.

>If She gave a shit She would ruin everything
It's on the people first.

Tradition and tourism money.

>still not understanding the concept of a constitutional monarchy
Wew lad.

That's why we fought a 80-year war with you, cause fuck you

thats why you lost

>Equating "richn people" with monarchs

The monarch is only wealthy because the tools of the state - the police, the judiciary etc. - enforce laws that require working people to support a corrupt system of elites who do no work at all.

how

Constitutional monarchism is the one form of government that blends history, culture, national identity and democracy.

As far as I know Queen is authorized to call to arms, royal family still owns the land and UK government only loans it from them according to still valid contracts, she can dissolve the government (? I am not sure) and they are entirely capable to earn enough money to support their existence through tourism, because british royal family is interesting to people as true unsewered royal blood descendants, I think they earn few billions a year (correct me if I am wrong)

because all hail the queen, fuck you, thats why.

I really hope an Anglo didn't make that image.

Please explain it to me mate.
There are 3 reason why she isn't doing anything.
>She doesn't care enough
Then fuck here, she deserves no respect.
>She "shouldn't speak up about political things even if the country is in danger"
Then fuck her. She is pointless and doesn't deserve your respect.
>She is For illegal immigrants/her handler are and they control her
Then fuck her because ahe is retarded.

will be some antifa faggot that did

Well, they did have a monarchy going for them until you fucked it over and helped topple it.

>If I mention jews enough maybe I will fit in
Its not working

>Constitutional monarchism is the one form of government that blends history, culture, national identity and democracy.

You think handing over millions in tax revenues to an old German woman who was "appointed by God" is somehow a good idea?

Jesus Christ.

>I think they earn few billions a year
Not even close. They're worth that much, is probably what you're thinking of. But the Windsors only get £30million/yr (might have recently been given a raise?) back from the £330million/yr they give to parliament.

>literally
It'd be some American uni student.

>Reason 4
The international media would destroy Her and make it worse in the long run.
Again, it's up to the people first, Winston.

user that's the Queen, not some bimbo whore. I know mtv told you casual sex was normal but it's not in decent society.
Princess Di was killed for a reason.

CIA agents are more squareish

I wonder how many slaves and employees were beaten by that scepter.

A constitutional monarchy means that the power lies within parliament and the people, but that power is checked by a King or Queen. It makes tyranny almost an impossibility, but the Queen still does not interfere with decisions of the people as you stated (the refugee crisis) because again, that's what a constitutional monarchy is.

>she doesn't care enough
Because Britain is a constitutional monarchy.
>She shouldn't speak up about political things even if a country is in danger
Because Britain is a constitutional monarchy (and people would riot)
>last incoherent point
I don't know what that was.

If the government declared martial law or tyranny rose, it would be overturned and the entire government would be shut down within an hour.

What would happen in America? Well they have the second amendment, so they'd just all get shot by superior, better trained men and the country would descend into chaos.

>You think handing over millions in tax revenues
Not how it works. Their (Windsors) own money, generated by their estates is taken from them, and a smaller salary is returned. It's a net gain.
>to an old German woman
False, Her Majesty is British. Only a small portion of Her heritage is German.
>who was "appointed by God"
Also false. The monarchy was invited in vis the Glorious Revolution.

You'll need to study harder if you want to get British citizenship, old boy. Or do you get handouts regardless?

>it's 2016, why do monarchies still exist?

nobody got up the balls yet to take a team of 14 drones and take these motherfuckers out already

Yep.

A coup d'etat is impossible in the UK (and Canada, Australia and New Zealand). The royal forces swear an allegiance to the Queen, not the PM.

A coup d'etat is possible in the US. It happennd I think in the early 1900's.

>Royal family still owns the land
In a legal sense, it's packaged into a distinct legal corporation, the Crown Estates, entirely distinct from royal personal property, and the ownership by the royal family has been severed completely. It now belongs to the Crown i.e. the country, rather than the Queen or the government.

The income the royal family gains from it is pegged at about a tenth of net income, and protected from falls in revenue.

>Earn enough money to support their existence through tourism
That sort of income generally filters through to government instead of them, through tax.

>Earn a few billions a year
The civil list was £7.9 million a year up until it was abolished in 2011, £13.7 million in the last year.
The replacement was to cover much more, including refurbishment and maintenance of many state properties which had been in disrepair. The first Sovereign Grant was for £31 million, the 2016-17 one is £42.8 million

The cost of running the monarchy itself is about £300 million annually, not including costs incurred by security or events.

That's a good way to get nuked

An autocratic government modeled after Imperial Rome would be the ideal way to govern the people.

>You think handing over millions in tax revenues to an old German woman who was "appointed by God" is somehow a good idea?

Yes.

Cucked Brit thinks our guns will be banned in 20 years. Color me shocked.

Save a life! Bin that knife!

Wonder the JFK fucked the queen.

Because anglos are cucks

That's a good way to get nuked

austrila had guns 20 years ago

It's a good way to get yourself wiped out that's for sure.

Even the muslims and irish aren't dumb enough to do that.

dont talk about the canadian queen like that, what are you, french?

Whoops, turns out it's indexed at 15% of net income, rather than 10%.
Annual accounts of the Sovereign grant are made, and it's run as funding for government departments would be, with surpluses and left over monies being returned to a reserve fund.

Sovereign Grant gets capped in size if use of it reaches the point such that half goes to the reserve fund.

Also, the size of the grant over the civil list came about as other funding sources, "Grants-in-aid", by the government to cover Travel, Communications and Maintenance were collected into it.

If the queen can't speak about poverty because she's not poor, then niggers need to shut the fuck up about white privilege. Gotta love how liberals literally prove themselves idiots.

>Charles will die before Queen Elizabeth

Your pic is missing a few.

There is nothing wrong with saying anglos are cucks

>the 2016-17 one is £42.8 million
Cheers, I couldn't remember the increase.
>The cost of running the monarchy itself is about £300 million annually, not including costs incurred by security or events.
Which wouldn't be changed a great deal without the monarchy, as a lot of those costs would go towards government buildings and functions anyway.

>literally not kidding
>literally
Can we just delete this word from the dictionary?

Those shoes are from payless.
Those crowns are from the thrift shop.
Those medals are from the pawn shop.
Those chairs are from the vatican charities.

lmfao, all the monarchies of europe pretty much kicked the jews out of their countries until modern times. try harder please.

>not mentioned: the millions given in charity to poor people even in the commonwealth

LMAO

This "cucked" Brit thinks that every white man in the west should own a gun given the state we're in.

>pic related

But what I said is still true. America will forever be stuck following a written Constitution from the 1700s, offering no chance for evolution. That's why written constitutions fail entirely, and why uncoded constitutions are the way to go.

there is nothing right about it ethier, checkmate

SO FUNNY

The demise of the Ottoman Caliphate took place because of a slow erosion of power in relation to Western Europe, and because of the end of the Ottoman state in consequence of the partitioning of the Ottoman Empire by the League of Nations mandate. Abdülmecid II, the last Ottoman caliph, held his caliphal position for a couple of years after the partitioning, but with Mustafa Kemal's secular reforms and the subsequent exile of the royal Osmanoğlu family from the Republic of Turkey in 1924, the caliphal position was abolished.

So your rights change due to the whims of an unelected hereditary leader instead of a super-majority vote by multiple legislatures composed of elected lawmakers???

>The queen generates far more for the economy that she takes from tax
>The queen is removed from government, meaning you can criticise the government without seeming like a non-patriot (in the US, if you criticise the president, some would find that anti-American, whereas I can call Theresa May a twat but still like the queen)
>Monarchy is the best way to suppress extreme forms of government because the Queen is the commander in chief
>It is a massive part of British heritage
>If you are religiously inclined, she was ordained by god to rule Britain
>She is one of the last things that holds British nationalism together

Why do leftists seem to believe that the British monarchy is the last and only monarchy in the world?

There hasn't been a direct relation of the queen born in Germany since 1819.

If she aint English then the vast majority of Americans sure as fuck aint American

Because it's the best monarchy. It leads the most glorious collection of countries to ever exist.

theyre satanic reptiles
look at that creature in the middle hes not even human

Because every single democracy has show that it crumbles under the bloated weight of its own power. Washington should have been king. Poor man didnt see what was coming in the cuckoldry of its own people.

>so lets appropriate their property
>lets appropriate everyone's property!
>then nobody will have anything!

>She is one of the last things that holds British nationalism together
long live the Queen, the facist regime

No, that's in the power of the people and the parliament. Jesus, the American education system really does suck. The Queen just regulates that power.

Yeah the Norwegian king is a total beacon of decency and hope, totally not a cuck at all.

Says the monkey

>it's 2016
>Charles STILL isn't King
You can't make this shit up. The poor sap's been heir apparent since '52.

>did you know the queen is immune to prosecution? She could literally kill you in the street and not go to jail.

No she isn't, hence how we legally executed a Monarch is Rex v Rex 1649; in the UK you're tried by the Crown, which is an office manifested in the Monarch, but the Crown can try the Monarch.

Greek genetics.

>didnt see what was coming

the founders wrote about the degeneracy of america and its destruction coming from within like 100 times

they are the epitome of the people who "saw it coming"

LOL
im whiter than you faggot

Why are Milenials fucking communists?

>unelected
Oh no!
>instead of a super-majority vote by multiple legislatures composed of elected lawmakers???
Even worse, (((you))).

Then why was their only solution to tyranny "lets handout guns to everybody because opposing ideologies aren't a thing?"

why?

Not enough

I highly doubt that

Tourist attraction

Why what?

REEEEE, DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT

that wasnt their only solution they created a whole constitution and balance of powers with a congress and a senate and a supreme court

etc

and wrote a bunch of books about this exact shit

but no matter how many systems you put in place if the people are degenerate nothing matters

Benjamin Franklin,"[O]nly a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."

>Oh and she was a qt when she was younger.

I guess having all your teeth lined up would elevate anyone to a 9/10 in britain

>So your rights change due to the whims of an unelected hereditary leader instead of a super-majority vote by multiple legislatures composed of elected lawmakers

The Queen doesn't make laws, she either affirms or denies those created by Parliament; we have a system that an impartial head of state appoints impartial Law lords, appoints a Government and can veto laws.

You have a Party leader, who appoints the Judiciary and most likely a majority in your Parliament, you essentially elect a dictator that can change your consitution with a 2/3rds, if your two party system collapsed, you'd have a one party state.

No, don't embarrass us further with your lacking knowledge of our own history.

>but no matter how many systems you put in place if the people are degenerate nothing matters

A constitutional monarchy. Tyranny will literally never rise in any Commonwealth country.

>I guess having all your teeth lined up would elevate anyone to a 9/10 in britain

Like being white in Argentina.

>Fun fact: Her Majesty worked as a driver during WW2, and to this day works almost constantly managing different charities and shit, in addition to official things the job demands, and parliament requests.

>who are rich people to talk about poor people
>white people cant talk about black lives dey doesnt know what it be do like to be done black

literally thinking like a nigger im glad you are still on the otherside of the border must be nothing but retards left in mexico

Tourism, remember that?
It also means we don't have a shitty electable ehad of state to drive up the cost of government.

We already destroyed them, and all over a shitty island that nobody cares about. We did it just to fuck them over.

She's not absolutely hideous, but her abnormally long mouth takes away a lot.

What do you mean, being white doesn't make you attractive in britain?

I'm kidding, of course it doesn't you cuck

On the basis that intelligent people would take a stand and strike down corruption. Not this hive mind of retardation that america has become.

>divine right to rule
>moral

The fuck bud?

Based on Divine Right.

none, but a MP dropped it once and got a several thousand pound bill so there's that

No, she's not hideous, not ugly either. I'd say she's a solid 5, just average. Not ugly, but definitely not cute.

You know that spot where you'd smash but wouldn't be proud nor ashamed of telling your buds.

>Tyranny will literally never rise in any Commonwealth country.

uhhh ur country has like thousands and millions of muslims raping ur daughters

a monarchy doesnt really mean anything cuz they can slowly lose wealth and power when the people want something else and just fade away into something else

a monarchy is still a system of government its not permanent

and thats implying you dont have crocodile monarchs

>On the basis that intelligent people would take a stand and strike down corruption.

There was a movement that tried to challange the power of the Central government enforcing its demands on the states. It was the Confederate States and it lost.

Because that's what being monarch means? Everyone thinks it's some cushy easy job, but it has a lot of shit attached to it.
Or do you mean working as a driver? That was just Her way of contributing. She was never going to be in a more forward position due to gender or importance. Her Father contributed too (but what he did eludes me at present. Surgeon's mate or something?).

Is it not?

free of a political agenda, since she has no need for one.

Like you could do any better than the based Queen. Shut the fuck up you retard. Engalnd is fucked when shes gone

Back in his day though he was the proverbial big guy in charge. Whenever referring to someone who thought too much of himself, my grandma would say "he thinks he's big as Ike."

>one highly intelligent philosopher-King sets the rules without any people to argue with so changes and improvements get done at a rapid pace
>a bunch of people elected by idiots argue for hours Then compete to suck the most Jewish cock so they can get re elected

Hmm, which one is better

>Tyranny will literally never rise in a commonwealth country

>Cameras everywhere
>Certain kinds of speech banned
>Can't even send your kid down to the store to buy butter knives

I though us Amerilards were delusional about our system of government, holy shit Britain.

corbyn is a nice name

Uncoded.

Nice euphemism for Anything Goes

Recipe for disaster upon disaster.

>1 post by this ID

sage goes into the options field.

Yes, almost exactly what I was thinking. Then again, no idea what her tits might look like, but I doubt they're anything special.

That's not what tyranny is you fucking uneducated burgerboy.

lmgtfy.com/?q=the definition of tyranny

>Like you could do any better than the based Queen.

Alright calm down Enricho Blanco

the royal families income is based on a % of the amount the money the royal estates make for the exchequer, its something like 15%

Agreed. Christian monarchies are the pillars of Europe.

Hold the fucking phone, wasn't it only london?

Just how many mudslimes are living in the UK as of now? is that kind of statistic available or is it badthink?

During the interbellum Polish gov spend more on few parties than English Royal Family for all of the year. Want to blame something, blame parliament, fucking leeches.

Which Korea do you think would do better controlling the other?

There aren't cameras everywhere, and certain types of speech aren't banned. It would never stand in court.

As for British gun laws,

1) In my experience, it's easier to get a gun in a market town, village or in the countryside than in a city.
2) Shotguns are legal as long as you have a gun safe & have them and ammo registered with police. You get a Shotgun License for them. This only applies to shotties with 2 shot magazine, anything more requires a Firearm License
3) Pistols and revolvers are banned (anything with barrel length under 12 inches). Only pest control, police and military can own pistols (Pest control only allowed revolvers with a special permit, not allowed a G17 or USP45 etc). This is due to the 1990s Dunblane shooting.
4) Fully Automatic weapons are banned, out right. Armed Police and Military only.
5) Rifles with barrel length over 12 inches require a Firearms License. These can be of any calibre up to .50 BMG, they must be bolt action, carry a magazine of no more than 5 rounds and all ammo must be registered with police.
6) Blunt weapons aren't banned as no ban is feasibly enforcable. Police will stop and ask you why you are carrying a baseball bat/cricket bat around if you appear to have criminal intent. The same with knives.

Just because they aren't completely unregulated like in America doesn't mean you can't get them.

I already posted a pic, but again, pic related.

>On the basis that intelligent people would take a stand and strike down corruption.

ya hopefully people would... thats all they could hope for

but they all fully anticipated it would eventually be corrupted down the road

i would call it tyranny.... importing millions of hostile violent killers and rapist , its just a more subtle way of oppressing you and killing you and your white population slowly

>Nice euphemism for Anything Goes

No thats not what it means, we have established conventions, we don't delude ourselves in thinking a two-thirds majority vote protects all our rights, ours rights are protected by the age, and to repeal or infringe them would result in the dissolving of Parliament and the issue being taken to the country.

Its the beauty of a impartial head of state, no backdoor legislation.

You got my respect, Commonwealthbro

I wish those old fucks would die already. Nobody wants look at old and ugly people. They should at least abdicate, but of course they won't. It wasn't enough that this queen has lost more of Great Britain than any other monarch ever, but now that old cow refuses to even die.

Overall I do like royalty. They are nice to look at. Or they should be. Unfortunately we don't have any young people as kings and queens anymore. Even princesses are half way to the grave even though they should be the epitomes of grace and beauty.

>>Certain kinds of speech banned
can you say.... the holocaust was a lie?

>is that kind of statistic available or is it badthink?

The last census was in 2011 and its massively out of date.

Indeed. I imagine that those who fought it would lose again. I wonder what combination of bullshit the govt would use next time to make people ignore their own failures

No, it's insanity. That's not what tyranny is. You can't change the definition of a word to suit your purpose.

If the government declared martial law, as I already said, the government would be shut down entirely within an hour and we wouldn't have a bunch of rednecks in the street shooting at each other for the next 10 years.

Too similar to Cromwell.

If your people and government focused all of your attention on your own nation rather than talking shit about UK and its territories imagine what you guys could achieve. Your nation would prosper rather than being the backwater it is now.
Unfortunately that will never happen.

historical reasons

they're just figure heads now days

God Save the Queen, old boy.

>I wonder what combination of bullshit the govt would use next time to make people ignore their own failures

It was just a movement of white supremacists with a logo of a cartoon frog.

This thread has already established that's far from the truth and I don't mean that negatively.

you think its just human insanity when really you dont know that theres a legitimate plan behind it all

when the UN military agents come into your town then you wont be able to shut it off

ya i know you can shut off your government easily now while they are wielding sticks but not when the real military comes in its a different story

youre so deluded and think youre free, you live in one of the most oppressed nations there are

Your Rights have been stomped into tatters.

You, continue, to have elected leaders who prefer a super-national union, intent on wiping out your culture.

As I said, Anything Goes...

It's genetics from the first queen, she became queen from being able to fit the most cocks in her mouth at once

Fucking kek

>look mom, I posted it again

So you're talking about future possibilities to make your point?

Thank you for showing us all that you really have no point at all.

Monarchies are inefficient an oligarchy based on birth right is much a better idea.

Voting for leaders is dumb, because humans make retarded decisions tribally. All republics have done is divide and conquer populations.

She has her own personal political agenda.

It is in her own interest to make her nation powerful because the more powerful her nation becomes the richer and more powerful the King/Queen will be

oliver...

>Your Rights have been stomped into tatters.

No they really haven't, despite the shitty Human rights act, the vital parts of Manga Carta are still in effect, Habeas corpus, as are our the 1689 acts of revolution.

In fact our unocdified constituion was so good, your own founding fathers rewrote it as their own.

>You, continue, to have elected leaders who prefer a super-national union, intent on wiping out your culture.

I'd recommend your read of poem by Rudyard Kipling called "the wrath of the awakened Saxon" its about the chasing of the danes and explains perfectly the social attitudes at the root of English society.

>monarchies
>the natural system
>the most moral system
But that's wrong, you fucking moron.

its not future, theres thousands of kids being raped in your country and its being hidden

you dont think thats tyranny?

it might as well be a foreign army they dumped into your streets

the only difference is now instead of outright killing you , they do it covertly under your nose while youre asleep

I'm OK with this.

>What is grammar?
I think I may have become dumber from reading this disgrace to the English language.
Go back to pre-school and start again. This site is for adults.

I was talking about the UN storming Britain. That would be true tyranny, but that's not happened. I know all about Rotherham.

Wasn't sure if the joke would be conveyed if I went that subtle.

If that was to me, it was within the context of what we were discussing you fucking degenerate.

And seeing as I pointed out that only military personnel can own handguns, and I own a handgun, can you put two and two together or are you too stupid? "Mom" it's "mum" faggot.

>le cuck meme

Me too ;)

Monarchist here

Your 'handgun' is it the one with the weird permenant extensions or do you just live in Northern Ireland?

I agree partially, but the Early and Middle Republic Romans didn't do bad at all. However, I would much prefer an autocracy based mainly on Imperial Rome.

No, I'm in the military. We're allowed handguns but with strict regulations.

>pic related again

>Cuck Monarchy desposed
>Donald Trump invited to become King as in 1688
>United Empire of the Anglos.

One can only dream.

well play'd, you blind sided me with that one, kek

It's worth noting for all the uncucked Brits here though, although you can't buy handguns, it's very easy to get a basic shotgun permit and you should immediately.

Oh noice, does that apply to the TT or is it reserved for just the armed forces?

Also would you recommend going into the Army?

>focused all of your attention on your own nation rather than talking shit about UK

I have this impression you guys care a lot more about the falklands than we do. Does your media report often on it?
For us, it's just something our politicians do to virtue signal. I don't know a single person who genuinely gives a shit about the falklands. Literally none, zero, nada.

I'm sorry my meme hatespeech bantz touched a tender spot, i'll try to go easy on the queen (may peace be upon her) from now on.

thats because the world doesnt work like that they dont just go HURRR MARTIAL LAW STARTS TODAY AT 2 PM

no its a long process that slowly gets to that or theres a massive event that triggers it

if obama declared martial law without a reason randomly tomorrow, IT WOULDNT FLY HERE either

its going to be something that builds up to it or causes it

>I was talking about the UN storming Britain

the muslims have stormed britain and your government did it, which makes them committing tyranny against your people. its the same thing

i can put poison in your water for 10 years to slowly kill you.... or i could kill you instantly by putting a lot of poison in one drink

im still poisoning you.

>Does your media report often on it?

Literally only when Argentina is shaking the sabre once every 5 years and just to laugh at you.

92fs a shit.

Only when Argentinian politicians bring it up.
Plus, if you think what you posted was 'bantz' you may need to keep trying. Practice makes perfect and all that.

Well she did not have a pillow for her feet. She had to be suffering!
The main thing is my Bong brothers love their Queen and that is good enough for me. I will only show respect and love for the Queen to honor my white Christian Bong brothers.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
If the Queen of England gives me an order, out of respect for my free brothers I would do it without question!

The Queen was so beautiful the English should be proud! Check out this image.

RARE
A
RARE
ERAR

To my knowledge, it's armed forces and armed police only.

As for whether I'd recommend the military or not, I really would. It teaches you self discipline, proper training and real life experience, all of which will serve you well if my predictions for the future are correct. But prepare to give up a large portion of your personal freedom. It's definitely not for everybody.

Only it has. Hundreds of times in history.
Sulla for example.

That's odd. We just get a short newsflash where [new president] bitching again at the UN every so often. I didn't think anyone else cared or even reported on it.

monarchs were good goys for the jews, accepting their loans and sending their men to die in stupid wars or exploiting, oppressing occupied territories. (see Habsburgs)

Amen, brother Bong. These muds in here want to trash talk your Queen. I'm with you if you want to fuck them up for their insolence!
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

>I didn't think anyone else cared or even reported on it.

I vauguely remember the last one being accompanied by a massive march in the capital and your people chimping out at the Top Gear presenters.

Nice try though Deigo.

uncommon at best

go lick the eggs of your reptilian god queen you fucking cuck

while she eats your brain apart shes a vampire your monarch has an ancestry that is originally from vlad the impaler dracula

you actual retard

britain is in the worst state its even been in world history it is not relevant anymore , its poor , its muslim, its absolutely fuck all LOL and youre defending "the queen" like an idolater

ok im gonna go get food nice talkin to you

>oppressing occupied territories
>Habsburgs
>Hungarians

What a shock.

>monarchs were good goys for the jews
With all that expelling the Jewry? Remember it wasn't the monarchy who invited the Jews back to England.

The Triggering

He's a Muslim or an Islamic Breast Feeder that sows decension.

Fuck Islam! Fuck Globalist! Fuck Muhammed, little transgender boy Fucker!

I'll fight for your Queen with honor!

The point is external political, cultural and racial elements have been invited into your country and are, literally, taking over.

You've, yet, to chase out the "Danes." You've been disarmed and your elected leaders prefer the "Danes" to their own people.

I am not anti-monarchy; share Hoppe's view. Personally, the Royal Family has done little to spare their subjects the obscenities foisted upon the British by the traitors within. Is the Queen so compromised she cannot rally you brits to forceful action?

Alright burger boy.

I know a bloke at Uni who is a Welsh Nationalist, but also had an Uncle on the Belgrano so he's got double the hate of the English going on.

Best thing is, he's half English and was born in fucking Oxford, but that doesn't stop him from saying he's Welsh, speaking Welsh to be pretentious and doing so with a fucking awful faux Welsh accent.

He seems to think Argentina gives a far bigger shit about the Falklands than you would suggest. I'll banter him about it when I go back

And who did that? Parliament. It wasn't the Queen's place to intervene, again, that's not what a constitutional monarchy is.

If she intervened, we'd be told our rights are being thrown away and if she doesn't, our rights are still being thrown away.

Damned if you do, and damned if you don't. The fact remains that the Queen truly is the line between tyranny and our current system. We don't have a second amendment, and nor would I want one personally.

Weak meme game, abdul, right over your turban.

Never heard of it, if it happened it must have been pretty minor or even fabricated.
As for the top gear incident, Jeremy asked for it, i'm sorry. I have little love that kind of overreaction and my bydlo countrymen. But i detest a provocateur who can't handle the consequences even more. He knew what he was doing, he got assaulted for it and then acted shocked before playing the victim card. SJW tier dramamongering pussy shit.

This was posted from a bar in the Falkland Islands when all the Top Gear drama was going down.

>The point is external political, cultural and racial elements have been invited into your country and are, literally, taking over.

As with all Western Europe, don't worry about us user this isn't the first time.

>You've, yet, to chase out the "Danes." You've been disarmed and your elected leaders prefer the "Danes" to their own people.

I'd recommend you look into the history of the Danish expulsion, the circumstances weren't all that different.

>the Royal Family has done little to spare their subjects the obscenities foisted upon the British by the traitors within. Is the Queen so compromised she cannot rally you brits to forceful action?

What do you think would be best, being rash and getting involved in Politics and being removed, or waiting for the right moment to support a momentous political descion as the situation worsens.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
~ Rudyard Kipling

>Defending the queen like an idolater

Says the man from a country where they claim to be free, but make your kids swear alleigence to the flag, effectively brainwashing them from a young age

Comming from a country that lost its mind because a handegg player decided to excercise his freedom by not standing for the national anthem

Who comes from a country where the national anthem is sang before every single sporting event

Aight, keep talking about how you Americans aren't idolaters

I was trying to banter of meme. I was giving you some friendly advice.
A weak meme game would involve posting tired and overused 'bantz' like you have been posting. At least be original if you are trying to offend or get a laugh.