New York Bombing

What did he mean by this?

It means that libtards have no problem with hadji terrorists, as long as they don't use guns.
And YES, he'll keep his job.
No, I'm not joking

It's easier to kill in general with guns. Any idiot can kill one or two people with guns. A bomb is much harder to successfully build and detonate, which was the downfall of the terrorist here.

Unfortunately, he's still full of shit because like that picture shows, if you DO manage to build a bomb and explode it etc. you're going to end up killing way more people than you could with a gun.

"tried"

Terrorists using guns have proven more deadly and effective than terrorists planting bombs.

He meant 'whatever the situation, I will still try to push my narrative because I am an SJW piece of shit '

Fuck. Nice collage. Someone should and that to him.

His explosives were shit and a few of the other ones that didn't go off were even worse. If he had just came out guns blazing, I think it is very likely there would have been a death toll.

Unless you have a decent payload, explosives are kind of shit-tier weapons. Unless you plan on crippling infrastructure. Killing people with (small) explosives is hard though. You often need to fill it with shrapnel of some kind and then you rely less on the concussive force and more on the body shutting down from blood clots or a lucky hit to an artery.

You also can't aim an explosive, it goes off wherver it is and you need people to be in a close enough proximity to sccomplish anything

*someone should send that to him.

Sorry, need caffeine still

Meanwhile, even dumb kids in Chicago can pick up a low caliber gun, ride their bike over to the basketball court, fire off their clip, and almost certainly kill at least someone.

Btw for all of you who aren't familiar, this is what happens in Chicago everyday and why our deathcount is so high. Little shorties from 10-16 who the gang bosses don't have control over anymore, pick up guns and go try to kill some target, but have shitty aim and just end up spraying at the crowd near the target. You really don't have much to worry about as long as you don't go to the hood. A lot of these kids have never been more than 2 miles from their house and have no idea how to get to downtown

IF YOU BAN BOMBS THE TERRORIST WIN

Phew. Thank Christ that man used a condom when he raped my wife. Else we'd be in trouble!

>clip
Do you mean magazine?

Terrorists using vehicles of any kind are deadlier than both bombs and guns

There's been a pretty big surge in C96s turning up in inner cities. Why do you think assault weapon bans always include 'Magazine in front of the grip' as a qualifying feature for pistols?

>Boston Massacre kills 5 with fucking muskets
>Boston Bombing kills 33 with fucking bombs
He's right.

Meanwhile, Chicago is a gun-free zone?

Please tell me he got destroyed by replies.

>Oklahoma City

Two officers were shot while arresting Leonard.

and yet firearms are one of the lowest means of death in America...

good thing they didn't have knives or fists!

Terrorists using planes have proven more deadly and effective than terrorists using guns.

"oh look, a clock. better not say it's a bomb. dont wanna seem racist"

Check mate

hes a leftist terrorist faggot .he means that when a gun goes off its loud and people scatter. hes glad a bunch of people got hurt because "islam is the religion of peace" and he loves saying it because hes a pathological liar

He wants jihadists to be able to open-carry bombs, since it's their culture

Guns are evil because they prevent us from making a Marxist utopia, bombs are fine though since 'liberals' are a collective.

One alpha guy could wreck them all. These people will be our top politicians in 30 years..... great

Good God this world is full of absolute retards.

ROFL the fucking Coke can in his hand.

DOWN WITH CAPITALISM!

coke is good yo