Did you ever met a redpilled person?

Did you ever met a redpilled person?
I'm currently looking for a job and im in a 4-week job training center. 1 teacher is redpilled as fuck, he was a ceo of a big healthcare company and made 40.000 a month. He knows about city of london, rothschilds, rockefeller, hates refugees, hates merkel, knows the system very will and says it needs to collapse. Agrees with me when i said the elite funded both sides of ww2. Dude so interesting talking with him all day.

Very well*

Suck his dick yet?

Hes like 60ish hell no

one of my close friends pulled me away from the group one night and asked if I wanted to join a secret coalition to murder any immigrants that commit any crime in my village, more than half of all the males my age in my town/village is in on it.

So yes?

Och till SÄPO: självklart så skojar jag bara :DDD
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

But you admit you're a faggot?

Fucking hell Germany

That sounds like discrimination to me

>40 bucks a month
Why is always the poor who are racist misogynistic fascist assholes?

A fellow student who frequents /pol, he didn't hide his powerlevel and lost some friends.

Why would i bring up such a story? Heres proof im here, pc im using there

Fuck off hillary shill

Sprech ihn auf die NASA Lüge mit dem Globus an

Solang er glaubt er die Erde wäre rund ist er nicht rotgepillt.

Die Erde ist Flach

>midwest america
basically everyone over the age of 35 is redpilled

Er glaubt nicht mal das der Mond ein Satellit ist..

flat earth -^

Back when the katrina floods occurred a renember people saying it was a good thing because it would "wash all the color out"

Seriously every white working class make is redpilled in Australia.

We don't harass individual immigrants but resent immigration as a whole.

Not true, he said that american education is fucking shit and most americans think that hitler is still Bundeskanzler. And every educated german wiuld get a job whereever he wants in america

>american education is fucking shit
we have the highest amount of foreign students in our academia; ie the entire world wants to study here
and of course you can get a job. what do you think we have, a shitty tanking euro economy?

Did you have sex with him yet?

i grew up in the midwest and my history teacher regularly came within a hairs breadth of naming the jew

Nice banter burger. Will yermany ever recover?!?!

U just said the same thing, foreigners, not americans. I dont mean universitys, i mean the earlier schools

sounds like just another bitter sad loser making up lies