>Trump Rally in Kenansville, NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/BH_qLl2CNiM
>Pence Rally in Williamsburg VA 9/20/16
youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
>Trump Rally in High Point NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/Fwhfu0j-_Lg
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Pence Rally in Dubuque IA 9/19/16
youtu.be/n6zHs7glQ4U
>Trump Rally in Ft Myers & Pence Q&A Mason City IA FL 9/19/16
youtu.be/ajZ5CfEpPzI
>Trump rally in Colorado Springs CO 9/17/16
youtu.be/H-qsQrSkKm0
>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI
>Trump Haitian Townhall in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E

INSPIRATION
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nsrcministries.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=UPAtyzMZRyo
washingtonexaminer.com/nate-silver-trump-surges-from-3-to-48-chance-of-winning-in-1-month/article/2602386
youtube.com/watch?v=VZJ868DHrwk
twitter.com/NateSilver538
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/778584630396129281
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/778585375174451200
youtu.be/1RJMCCj_vJY
youtube.com/watch?v=nCbTQZNWpns
gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=hYZ6UOVHLOc
youtube.com/watch?v=KXs8OS6EdAE&index=5&list=PL2C262AE35B8C01CA
dcleaks.com/emails/M/html/04Sep_Oct2015/00002314.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/poll-wealthy-voters-abandon-republican-party-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00625228/1097752/
twitter.com/DBloom451/status/778587646398439424
youtube.com/watch?v=cPz179E7rhA
youtube.com/watch?v=1BMRq96sAwk
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2HRYM85QF4
youtube.com/watch?v=U42dSMqO-tU
youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg
youtube.com/watch?v=YfRJ0kdlLHw
youtube.com/watch?v=o0qtRzVdOnQ&ab_channel=LIVESATELLITENEWS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clinton reeee

Hillary will have a coughing fit at the Orlando rally today.

TRUMP

>"I will be the greatest jobs president God ever created"

what did he mean by this?

>JEWU

Oy vey goyim, ignore this

REMINDER:
Trump is doing a town hall on african American concerns with new spirit revival center
nsrcministries.org/
scheduled to start at 9am TH at 10:30 am ET

VICTORIOUS TRUMP

Thank you Kek

Lotta tossups in the Fox News map

awoo

Friendly reminder that if you live north of the Mason-Dixon line, you are liberal swine.

He means he's gonna win. He's gonna win so much you're gonna get sick of winning.

/TrumpGen/ Anthem!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=UPAtyzMZRyo

Thoughts?

>JewU

Next edition of WiiU?

washingtonexaminer.com/nate-silver-trump-surges-from-3-to-48-chance-of-winning-in-1-month/article/2602386

Is Nate Helium finally coming home?

and that's not even including Maine

>someone who has never been to the based conservatives Dakotas

AWOOOOOVEMENT!~~

youtube.com/watch?v=VZJ868DHrwk

Guys, help, IDK if Nate is gonna make, who will we have to bully if he disappears?

Wouldn't that be an awesome outcome?

Civil war would come right after election, only with the north being the secessionists and brought back to the fold by commander in chief Trump

NERVOUS LADY, FACE IS PALE
KEK HAS SWORN TO MAKE HER FAIL

TWITCHING EYES, BLOTCHY SKIN
SWEAT IS DRIPPING OFF HER CHIN

FEELING DIZZY, FALLING DOWN
"PROP ME UP YOU FUCKING CLOWNS"

BOWELS GURGLE, SPHINCTER SLACKS
SHIT IS SQUIRTING THROUGH THE CRACKS

SHE CAN'T HOLD THE FAECES BACK
FROM KEK'S UNHOLY POO ATTACK

SPEWING SPIT, COUGHING FIT
DIAPER FILLING UP WITH SHIT

THE SHAME WILL CAUSE A FATAL STROKE
"I BET THE FROG DID THIS"'SHE'LL CROAK

if they aren't terrorists what's the problem ?

MAGA blessings from the Land of Israel!

OH SHIT

This is HYUGE

It makes things clean. We will build the wall on all sides.

It seems like the shills are back with "but the polls are not great".

>1212

Thank you for this blessing, Lord.

>Never seen otherwise-smart people in so much denial about something as they are about Trump's chances

He's projecting again

Nate Gold is OUR GUY!

Pepe?

Are you hiding in the grass?

(((NATE SILVER))) IS HAVING A MELTDOWN ON TWITTER

>twitter.com/NateSilver538

>Georgia is tossup
>Missouri only leaning
>Maine solid Dem

That picture reminds me of the end of the movie "The Dead Zone"

Kinda prophetic...

we need maga hatters in landmarks around the world.

It seems like Trump supporters are counting on some sort of a miracle turnout that will boost their vote % far higher than the polling average.

During the primaries, we did see record turnout. However, the final result still pretty much corresponded to the polling data, plus or minus a few points (there were a couple of exceptions, in particular Sanders in Michigan).

And if the poll numbers today are taken at face value, Trump loses. Keep in mind that this is the high water mark for him, coming after a series of catastrophic events in the Clinton camp. In fact, it's surprising his polls haven't been boosted even higher than they are. However as election day arrives, his poll numbers will recede back to their mean, ensuring a Clinton presidency

#
I'd like to see what they think it's about. We know Trump is dishonest. But lying about what you caught on your fishing trip and lying about dumping bodies in the ocean are two different sets of lies.

Thanks greatest ally!

They can stay.

Nate Sawdust is breaking, just like Zyklon Ben did.

He finally stopped acting like a pundit, and back to his model. Probably tired of being Nate DNF

>brought back to the fold by commander in chief Trump

No, they can leave peacefully, it's fine.

But how do we know they aren't terrorists?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/778584630396129281

msm always behind on reporting. they'll have Maine as a tossup in a week or so

I hope he has a good time

to increase the challenge on your butt

LET PEPE BLESS TRUMP!

RACIST

if they support Trump they probably aren't, don't you think ?

Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama

Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

DON'T WE LOVE OUR BABIES?

WE HAVE THE BEST BABIES!

> California red
> Blue states >80% white excluding Jew York.

A certain amphibian spoke to me in my dreams last night and told me that Hillary will have another "medical episode" today.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/778585375174451200

LEADERSHIP

prophet of KEK?

YOUGOV +9 DEM BIASED

+1 FOR CLINTON

SHE'S DEAD FOLKS

>tfw voter fraud is going to be EVERYWHERE
There's no question of it. Sure, every election cycle is "my opponent is hitler, blah blah, this is the most important election of all time, if we don't vote now blah blah" but what's really disturbing this time is how many people who have completely lost control of their minds and been brainwashed by the Hillary camp and the far left. These people have left behind any sort of logic or self-awareness. They scream "HATEMONGER! BIGOT!" at people sitting quietly who have not done or said anything to warrant it, ignorant of their own crystal-clear hateful and bigoted behavior. Most of all they've been shown to be deceptive, potentially violent, and willing to do absolutely anything to achieve their way, with the wide-eyed psychopathic fervor of a religious zealot. Just look at the way any SJW or teacher talks and the way their face twists into utter rage and hatred when attacking someone from the conservative side, while also alternating to expressions of sick ecstasy from the dopamine surges their warped brains deliver because they see them as being on the side of "righteousness". They're like how the authoritarian religious right was getting in the 2000s before that was defused, but far, far worse.
I don't know what can be done. These insane people are going to try anything. It feels like there is literally no such thing as democracy anymore.

First first for Inanka's sandals

What happened?

Obviously they are familiar with what the muslims are like in toxic shit holes like the middle east.

If I was a minority I sure wouldnt want a bunch of the worst possible kind of my religion/ethnicity/nationality coming in and shitting the bed so that we get a bad name.

What did they mean by this hashtag?

youtu.be/1RJMCCj_vJY

No, they can't. There are lots of loyal conservatives and republicans in the north too, think upstate NY and ME for instance.

It is just the city slickers and urban diverse crowd that wants to push globalism.

Just give Cali back to the Mexicans and make a partition like the Indian-Pakistani where people switch states based on allegiance.

I thought she cancelled that rally?

>Be me
>be studying politics for dat economics education
>Prof is raving leftie
>Makes us go to what is clearly a Trump-bashing lecture to get "a neutral introduction to US politics" instead of this week's classes
>Half the sociology courses make it mandatory as well, lecture becomes packed within a minute
>It's dropped as a mandatory event
>Get to go to another irrelevant venue instead
>Get a week away from leftie prof's bullshit

Thank god lefties are so poor at planning

Stay safe and MAGA

A movie that has escaped my eyes. Will aquire and enjoy. Many thanks for mentioning it.

I have actually never read the lyrics, but it looks right (letter for letter and some free interpretation) ;_;

This is actually a very accurate representation of the country, in line with historical norms

There have always been more Democrats, usually by about 8 to 10 points (at least, in the last 20 years or so)

>51% of polled think the (((moderators))) of the Presidential debate should correct the record when the candidates say something false.

nice,
added to favs and thumbed up

Derrell scott always looks hilariously pimpin

1. Female cop unfit to be a cop killed an unarmed black man AFTER he was tazed.

2. Dindu with loaded weapon shot and killed by police.

she canceled north carolina

youtube.com/watch?v=nCbTQZNWpns

G-D BLESS TRUMP!

lol, North Carolina is as competitive as it gets.

Big win for Trump.

Bullshit. See Gallup for instance.

gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

Lately the largest difference recorded is Dem+4 and I even chalk that as noise within the MoE

We don't need miracle turnout. As Nate Bronze says it's around a 1-2 point gap in polling right now. What that means is that if turnout for us is up 2% and turnout for them is down 2% we landslide the election. And personally I expect her turnout to be closer to 10% lower than Obama's because the niggers and kids wont show up. So 2% would be normal.

wtf i love nate gold now

That's like 1 or 2 dem biased at most.

You're a big goy

I'm looking forward to the day I'm old enough to say my hones opinion freely and it won't be viewed as wrong that I did it. One of the perks that comes with being old (sadly there are some downsides to getting old also).

Trump is probably a healthist in addition to being a racist and antisemite.

but its consistent that all the polls have shown trump losing by 4pts for a long time which matches up with the 2012 turnout.

Theres no way he gets elected.

so it shall be

thanks for correcting the record!

See

Hillary's having a rally in Orlando today

Trump will never recover from this

Hillary just secured Florida, it's like she's going there to have a victory speech

It's over

SHUT IT DOWN

what are the chances N8 shills for hillary up until nov 7 when he finally admits trump will win as a last minute face-saving maneuver?

He means he'll bring back the Book of Job so watch out.

What's going on in Charlotte? Bixing and nooding?

very high

In /r/politics, trumps statement about black communities having it worse than ever have led to all the libs explaining how that's racist because blacks had slavery and Jim Crow and civil rights fights and worse crime in the 80s and 90s. They are literally telling everyone that blacks have it really good these days.

Trump 3D chess'd them with a bugs bunny tier maneuver forcing them all to become temporary conservatives

yea, i actually laughed when i read that

Prove me wrong CTR

there just arent enough white males left to carry rethuglicans

Will Trump free Israel from the oppression of the Palestinians?

Republicans have also been registering new voters 2 to 1 compared to Democrats.

Democrats have been switching to the Republican or Independent party by the hundred-thousands in battleground states.

The polls dont account for shit like this.

t. newly registered republican voter

>mfw he stopped saying SAD!

keep'em poor and on the govt tit (controlled). thats why as a middle aged rich white male im for her.

>some anti-Trump NYT article no one read is trending with under 5K tweets
>for the fiftieth time this election
give me a fucking break

So cute so many of you love Trump and capitalism. Dreamers gonna dream.

The meaning, after translation, is pretty fitting.

They're talking about a lion that has come to conquer.

The faggot is showing kek to the normies, not sure how to feel about this: youtube.com/watch?v=hYZ6UOVHLOc

IS THAT A FUCKING SWASTIKA?!!

>get well soon hillary

> but its consistent that all the polls have shown trump losing by 4pt

Also bullshit. See pic related for all polls up until last week (will update with current week soon).

His numbers are within margin of error most of the time except when either has a very bad week or if a very outlier poll is included.

It's a toss up right now and it can get any better for her with these oversampled polls.

Did the CTR shift start at 9:30?

fuck that i hate capitalism im just here to watch the drumpfkins cry as they watch drumpf drop in the polls

bernie 2024!

Let's do some predictions, pol.

We are fairly sure of victory now. If it is a slim one,

Imagine the fucking memery if Charles Barkley campaigned with Trump.

wtf I am now a #hillbilly

I find Wisconsin quite based too.
More than 85% white
Ultra christian
Primarily german catholic heritage

(You)
>Da tok ur jeeerbs
>southern hicks
why cant any of you pronounce ideas

im Simba of course

youtube.com/watch?v=KXs8OS6EdAE&index=5&list=PL2C262AE35B8C01CA

I agree. Any "registered voter" poll done up until the closing of registration windows will undersample republicans by a lot.

no its not a toss up when its shown at least a consistent 4 point deficit for trump for months, hes simply unelectable.

You can dream that somehow all the polls are skewed by 4 points but its only a delusion.

9 actually. We just had to warm up by shitposting on Cred Forums first.

The Bernouts are the untold story of this election. They're half the fucking party and the media acts like they went up in smoke.

Democrat turnout will be abhorrently low in 2016.

>Looks like Hillary dropped in the polls again...
>This cant be, we must do something about it!
>Lets lower Trump's numbers down a bit as well.

In this election, the Republican is anti-globalist and anti-imperialist and doesn't take money from corporations and always talks about helpijg all races while the Democrat is the opposite of all that. Wtf?

>Trump 3D chess'd them with a bugs bunny tier maneuver forcing them all to become temporary conservatives

Just like Russia

>yfw when Trump is finished we are all bolshevik-lenninists and the liberals are all fascists and this makes perfect sense to everyone

t. a legitimate retard
California is spic land

I'm a newly registered voter as well brother.

Trump gave me hope for the future.

Guys who did this??

im guessing people like you will say that hillary rigged the election when she fucking destroys drumpf

Praise kek

dcleaks.com/emails/M/html/04Sep_Oct2015/00002314.html

> Thanks, Ari. Let's do a dressed American flag in the room.

> And I know it's their standard backdrop but since it's digital - is there
> a way to see if they can adjust it so there is the repeat behind her head
> in the tight shot and the banner above in the wide? Right now, the line
> between the light blue and dark blue might be going right through her head?
> She's about 5'5" in shoes.

what did they mean by that?

I'm expecting shit to go down within this week or the next regarding the House Oversight Committee hearings on Hillary's emails and witnesses guys like Paul Combetta, and the congressional subpeona of the FBI to deliver full documents which they have been resisting to do. We are on the verge of FBI, DOJ, and possibly others openly rebelling against Congress. Ready yourselves, America.

He is trying what Robespierre did to the French Revolution, what Lenin did to the Russian Revolution and what Ayatollah Khomeini did to the Iranian Revolution.
Seize a leaderless movement for his own gain. And exploit it for what he wants, while everyone else is doing the actual work.
We have many people desperately trying to make an actual (((alt-right))) so they can have a bunch of lackeys who they boss around.
He is doing it for personal gain and leverage for his own beliefs, but you get what you deserve when you trust a kike. Once we are done getting Trump into office we need to focus on taking this niggerloving kike down.

From what I've seen so far in case of American politics, after getting voted in once, even if your term was lackluster, there's a high chance that you'll get voted in again for a second term.
I could see the same pattern being followed in Trump's case as well 2bh.
And in case he has a great term, then you should be assured that he'll get voted in twice, no doubt.

That's good for us temporarily, but bad news in the future. I kinda think that, other than Cruz, Bernie was the most dangerous candidate, because his crazy supporters show a real avenue for the US to track far left in the future. I kinda think that, no matter who wins, Bernie kinda already won a little with his insipid 'muh millionaires, muh billionaires' bullshit. His impact unfortunately will be with us for awhile.

Drumpkins are FUCKED

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/poll-wealthy-voters-abandon-republican-party-hillary-clinton/

>A Bloomberg poll shows that Americans living in households making $100,000 or more have abandoned the Republican party, led by Donald Trump, in favor of Hillary Clinton. Clinton beats Trump by 46 percent to 42 percent, according to the poll. Twelve percent indicated that they were not sure.

FUCKED

>responding to memes

Im just hoping those walking jheri curls at the Elections Office dont "misplace" my form.

That surveymonkey poll was bullshit, but still getting it to 1 point difference when Clinton was up 5-6 points a week ago is amazing

Like who really did this?

On clover and using mobile data.
Could you please tl;dr what it is?

Lol go home shill. If you think this is the worst for Shillary, you got another thing coming when Assange drops his truth bomb. What's more, they've had to mangle the polls to get them to not show him in the lead; I think NBC even changed their methodology right after 9/11

must have been a big screen projecting a flag that they wanted covered up with some slogan

I'm quite impressed by you anons who haven't given up

Haven't you heard? Hillary is doing a rally in Florida and she will not have a coughing fit this time

True.

HAHA REPUBLICANS CANT EVEN WIN RICH OLD WHITE PEOPLE

JUST

After this I think I will be voting Hillary now!

Milo desperate for attention

The ceilings Silver what do they mean!

>me
>0 dollars
>1 vote

>globalist jew
>millions of shekels
>1 vote

Yep. Were so fucked. Literally the only time I would refer to the 1% during this election.

Sanders and his following are the culmination of Soviet subversion. It'll die out now that it's been exposed and humiliated.

don't answer obvious shills

NEW SWEDISH KEK TV AD LMAO GET IN THREAD

This reminds me, Assange better fucking deliver.

>Bloomberg

>assuming over $100k means white

das raycisss

>for u
>999

got um'

>Milo desperate for attention
Ah, so just another milo the faggot kike video, eh

just ignore trumps campaign falling apart right infront of you everything will be fine.

I hope you enjoy the next 8 years!

4 U
Nice trips my dude

I'm just glad that Trump's ego disbars him from having a shit first term.

He wants to cement his legacy and his family's legacy. There's no doubt in my mind that he's doing this for selfish reasons outside of altruistic ones.

In order to MAGA he has to be good. This feeds his ego and I'm sure most liberals would say this is a negative. If anything, it's one of the most positive things about Trump.

So I expect him to have a good-great first term with the possibility of not even seeking a second term if he gets done what he intends to. Public opinion will sway him on this issue one way or another.

If he runs for a second term, he'll win just as Obama did.

I don't think so. Exposed yes, humiliated no. They got a taste of the spotlight, and an excuse why it didn't take.

They'll be back.

because white people hoard the wealth in this nation, soon that will change though

>tfw shills go full retard

(((HOLLYWOOD))) AD AGAINST TRUMP

#savetheday
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

You know what to do Cred Forums.

(((White)))
Oy Vey!

Truth
Returns
Under
My
Preisdency

>campaign falling apart
>filling stadiums of 10k people and 40k streaming live mid day on a monday
>nate bronze "if election held today" is like 52-48

valid point you have there

>Hillary is on massive cough suppression drugs
>suppressing coughs causes saliva and nasal/upper respiratory tract fluids to collect in her lungs
>gets brief moments of uptime for a rally that result in worse bouts of pneumonia each time
>needs to take breaks to recover and cough out all the fluid after each event
Cap

>Serenity Edition
BONNIE DOON

>average height of Ad cast
>4'2"

Before my state's last primary, I hadn't voted in 8 years. You're very fortunate to be voting for a candidate you feel so strongly about during your first election. Congratulations.

good goy

Yep, exactly my point.
Hell, even if he has an average term at best, it should be fairly easy for him to get voted in for a second one.

Fear mongering fucks.

Clinton is the corrupt warlord. Fuck off Hollywood.

Hilarious

racist fanatics that go to rallies do not represent the general electorate, you'll learn this when drumpf loses by 10 points in november

Don't you mean, Semites?

Jesus, what a crock of shit.

I now have eye cancer since I had the gall to look at some of the comments, too.

presidents win reelection a lot in america
there are definitely exceptions but only a few in the last several decades

I don't know why they think she'll get Obama numbers. I was a former Obama supporter (I know, I was young and stupid) and my vote will never count for another Democrat ever again.

>racist fanatics

You mean all those blacks, women, and war vets, right?

CTR making no effort

Stick to comedy, Key.

The caveat there is that Trump being a great pres kinda hinges on Congress working with him, which likely won't happen if dems have enough seats.

What are the senate races looking like?

yeah that 2% of blacks in the nation that are too stupid to realize they're being led to their deaths.

the racist ignorant soldiers

and battered women who support trump only because their husbands beat them

who is Charlotte and why is she being so violent?

George Clooney is a massive faggot.

Yep, it's a common trend in US elections to have dual terms regardless of your performance.
Only if someone were to severely fuck things up to the point of no return would he lose when running for re election.

More blood for the blood king
youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

because of the constantly improving demographics for dems, not only is she gonna get obamas numbers they are gonna be even better

this i what they actually believe
not me the candidate still matters a lot, and mittens sucked and obama was popular

D
R
FINISHED
U
M
P
F

kek, the dems won't win over congress this election. They will perhaps win the senate, but that's it. Dems don't show up for mid terms, so the Republicans will win the senate back in two years.

goddamn there's like a new anti trump hashtag on twitter daily and it rarely goes beyond 10k tweets. The current one has 4k, there's no way twitter aren't fabricating these hashtags.

She baks trump so

yeah really

>Save The Day PAC owned by Joel Landson
>Some jew accountant in Malibu
>This PAC is literally a tax haven money funnel for all these actors to evade taxes.

Fun. We should investigate with meme magic.

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00625228/1097752/

>shitload of famous people

I recognised about 20% of them

>yfw people actually believe this and think this way

Jesus Christ how desperate are these "celebrities" for attention.

>> Clinton 260
>> Trump 170
>> Tossup 108

tfw when Trump needs to win 100% of tossup states to have a chance.

its going to be a hard fight lads. man up!

How much does shilling for hillary pay
Seeing as it doesn't actually help her, I'd love some extra spending money

this isn't AWOO,
THIS IS AWOO

Can I ask you a serious question? Here's your (You), so you can at least respond to me. Why do you guys continue to use the "Drumpf" forced meme in spite of the fact that it never caught on? Do you still think that it will stick at some point even though it's been out for months and hasn't? All it does is serve as a massive red flag that says "I am a shill, please ignore me."

Demographics dont change much in 4 years retard

>DEMOGOGUE
>R
>FINISHED
>U
>M
>P
>FOREVER

Anyone have a link for this Trump thing that's coming up?

Vascular parkinsons giving her absence seizures, coughing fits, weak lower body.

That's half a Trump term probably down the toilet though.

they really need to teach him how to hold children. Every time, he looks like a Abo with a broadsword.

I'm not really paying much attention to the Senate elections so I can't say anything about that topic unfortunately.

Dems are in the shitter in downballot elections. But, most of what Trump wants to do isn't dependent on Congress at all. And not even in an "illegal executive order" kind of way. Trade agreements are constitutional powers granted to the president. Immigration is authority legislatively granted to the president. Budgeting is the president's responsibility. Industry regulations fall on the presidency through various executive regulatory agencies. Taxes are really all that needs to be authorized by congress, and he's using the GOP tax plan right now on his website.

Lots of Mexicans feel the same way! These "trump is an evil racist hur dur" morons need to get sent to sweden with the rest of the cucks.

That was cringey

>MI, PA, VA all Clinton

>miracle turnout
Almost all polls sample "likely voters" (LVs)
This doesn't include anyone who sat out the 2012 election

People who use "drumpf btfo!!" meme aren't CTR shills, they're bored anons baiting for m-muh lulez. Real CTR shills are more subversive and try to undermine the discussion, they use many tactics but they often pose as Trump supporters who are "disappointed" with the current situation and remark on feeling like they're giving up and switching candidates.

He will also cause many "Leans Democrat" states to become toss up states.

Hillary is tied with trump in at least 6 "LD" states

POO IN LOO

Have you guys seen the video of Robby Mook getting BTFO this morning?

twitter.com/DBloom451/status/778587646398439424

oy vey

>trump
>demagogue

>hillary
>whips and naenaes
>carries hotsauce in her purse
>talks about pokemon go
>flip flops on fundamental issues such as gay marriage and supporting iraq war
>shows regret in previous decisions
>says "look who has the record to prove legitimacy" in the same sentence

kek

It irritates drumpfkins so we use it. They hate being emasculated because all they care about is their ego and being dominant. This makes them feel effeminate and silly so we love using it.

These are Ameribabies they will be strong under Trump. No more poopies like Hillary.

>listening to HLN Morning Express
>after discussing the shooting the two news anchor begin discussing how Donald Trump allegedly used funds from the charitable organizations to settle lawsuits
>they throw in the word alleged at the end of their report as an afterthought
>the news anchors then begin quoting the Washington Post

When will the media smear campaign end?

Fucking hell
>DONT VOTE FOR THIS RACIST, SEXIST LUNATIC
>LMAO VOTE HILLARY AND WE WILL GET THIS HAWT GUY TO BE FULLY NUDE IN HIS NEXT MOVIE
>HIS DICK! YEA WE SAID IT, HIS DICK WILL BE SHOWN
So it's okay to be vulgar, and objectify men as sexual objects? What fucking year is it again?

This. Cucky white liberals always the most offended kek

they're still shills, only stupid enough to do it for free.

Now where have I seen this before

youtube.com/watch?v=cPz179E7rhA

youtube.com/watch?v=1BMRq96sAwk

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2HRYM85QF4

youtube.com/watch?v=U42dSMqO-tU

says the guy purporting to support minorities except for the blacks who are "too stupid" to agree with them

like pottery

hey i agree with you but
they are thinking is that demographics allowed a republican to barley win 16 years ago
8 years ago we stomped on one
now we have 16 years of demographics on GWB

this is what they really believe and that issues do not matter

More or less yeah.
It's much more effective that way.

Fugg

Its causing them to decide between splitting their money or try to just ignore it and just focus on NC

The sad thing is the people answering yes are being genuine and just want some honesty.

The media is neither genuine nor honest.

black people are the smartest in the elections, only a very small percentage vote republican

is that lord dopey sugar?

>tfw i know im the best actor the worlds never seen

random act of journalism

DAMN!

>tiptoeing into Gary Johnson territory

The jews are doing such a good job making this look close, nobody is gonna be shocked when Trump is favored after the debates.

They're getting scared. This is good.

P R O J E C T
F E A R

Did based Hammond want leave?

Kek approves

Most courses regarding politics in European universities are ultra socialist with typical European leftie professors.

>be black
>be poor
>live in crime ridden areas
>vote blue for 50 years
>still poor
>still crime
>dead kids
>vote blue again

yeah pretty redpilled

holy shit, even katy turd took a shot at him

I like that image mind if I save it?

This.
Sociology, Politics and History classes these days are full of blatant left wing propaganda
>the communists weren't so bad guise :DDDD

Kek

They always do this, they want the poor to hate them less.

Whats up fellas, just got took my Business calc test. What is the MSM trying to feed us today?

Without the democrats they'd probably be slaves still.

Nogs keep rioting in NC and the dems won't stand a chance

savage

we love you but why are you here?

you are here to talk for hillary

A LEPPO!

Is that a real screenshot LMAO

There's no definitive proof she said any of this. Saying this in private doesn't count either because most people say this stuff in private.

Yep. Charlotte is turning red as we speak

think you've got that backwards chaim, you're transcending into ironic shitposting now. Impressive

>ywn be able to worship ivanka's feet

Yes considering the Republicans freed the slaves and were the only reason that the civil rights ammendment passed.

Thank you

Already looks much nicer

Why don't any of these (apart from partially Eddie Izzard) know that Europe is a continent and it takes tectonic plate shift and new tectonic lines to leave it?

not true at least one of those was on video

link related

youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg

Two party system is going to break apart after 2024. Hillary's loss is going to destroy the Democratic party as we know it and the schism between Trump's voters and normal Republicans is too great to mend especially after his glorious administration.

>National Party
Isolationist right wing party based after Trump's values with an emphasis on workers and the people. Dropping the chains of the Republican party allows it to stand for Americanism and freedom without bickering over smaller subtopics like abortion, gay marriage, and God which they strictly regulate to a state level instead of federal. This party appeals to younger conservatives and people alienated by cultural marxism as the sentiment becomes more and more mainstream.
>Republican Party
Centrist establishment cuckservatives. With the birth of the National Party their relevance will diminish substantially but they're still get a Rothschild's watch worth of funding just to be cucks and lament on the news.
>Democratic Socialist Party
Bernie party with influence from the Greens and Libertarians. The corrupt harpies that used to control the Democratic party become a minority in the group and people like Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine fade into irrelevancy to be replaced by inept college socialist types who loathe the political establishment and multinational corporations.

Lol the title

There are citations from Telegraph, Wapo, and fucking youtube, faggot

Then they should stop trying to vigorously fuck over everyone else

They can't stop me

Everyone knows the parties switched at JFK, the racist south flocked to the GOP because they would uphold jim crow laws.

>b-b-but the parties switched

I hate when people say that shit to me

She's redpilled as fuck. I'm with her now!

I'm impressed you're able to type with that many cocks in your mouth

goddamn

SIMBA, YOU ARE THE LION KING!

Name one racist law that was introduced by republicans at the time period

Daily reminder that dems created those laws and were in favor of slavery until it wasnt convenient and like to dissociate after the fact and point fingers to correct the record.

Can anybody redpill me on Charlotte? Wasn't the guy just sitting in his car reading?

Let's face it the Republicans have always been the civil rights party. The dems have always been the government plantation and gimme dat party

oh god....oh jees.....

Epic.

OFF BY ONE

I kinda think the R party will stay together as the base will go along as long as the economy recovers.

Bigger problem is where the neocons end up. Trump will ensure they never ascend in the Rs. But can they live with the hippie Berntards?

I had heard he charged the officer with what appeared to be a handgun

But isn't that redpilled?

The GOP voted in droves against the civil rights act and did everything they could to keep blacks down.

literally factually incorrect

Can't you read a simple chart man? Did you even opened the imaged attached to the post you are responding?

There is no 4 points lead for Clinton now and there is no consistent 4 points lead for Clinton since the 4 way started being measure.

It oscilates between those 4 points you mention as the ceiling and 1 point advantage for Trump as his best result.

If someone is delusional here it can only be you. Data for that chart is RCP 4way average, all polls and the average from them.

He's right, you silly Drumpfling

Must be nice living in fairy-tale land.

This.
I also like that demfags always say
>b-but over time the parties switched policies n sheeeit nigga so now repubs are the ones that are slavers mkayyy
That still doesn't change that dems were the ones who initiated that shit and are technically still enslaving African Americans via the wonderful thing known as welfare

*Democrats

"What is a Dixiecrat? A Democrat. A Dixiecrat is nothing but a Democrat in disguise" - Malcolm X

Dilbertman is awake.

Periscope incoming

>black cop kills black guy
All whites to blame

No its not but okay.

I have no idea. I heard he was reading. But I don't see someone, even a racist cop, doing that.

More Democrats voted against civil rights than Republican's. And Republican's voted for civil rights in higher percentages than Democrats. You're shit at this.

>hes right

"Goldwater was one of just six Senate Republicans to vote against the bill in 1964, while 21 Senate Democrats opposed it. It passed by an overall vote of 73-27. In the House, 96 Democrats and 34 Republicans voted against the Civil Rights Act, passing with an overall 290-130 vote."

Stay retarded as fuck

did you get you American history lessons from Malcolm X

Holy fuck that can't be real.

>Nate Zinc
>Calls out other pundits for denial
Cognitive Dissonance The Election 2016.

The dems voted against in much higher percentages. Fuck off

typo on store page I cannot vote for this man

>404 page does not exist
Did (((they))) shut it down?

Malcolm and MLK Jr were both republicans and HATED democrats.

Libs don't like to mention this part

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Were catching up

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

I'm ready for my daily dose of master persuasion

>unironically using the term Drumpkins on Cred Forums

TRUMP LIVE

Has Nate Silt finally realized that the best way to make Clinton president is for him to predict Trump will win? Has he at last harnessed the power of his own incorrect predictions?

I refused to watch past he part where they say don't vote for trump because nukes and his catch phrase is "your fired". My brain had a 404 error just hearing that drivel.

the globalist weakness is that they are so few, like the jews they only survive because of gibs and apathy

downey is a Dem? Lame

Jesus christ

King Jew talked a little shit and Nate Plywood panicked

Stop assuming we are all men you sexist shitlord I can't even

le drumpf