First openly gay campaign manager BTFOs Trump!!!! TRIGGERED

First openly gay campaign manager BTFOs Trump!!!! TRIGGERED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmCSb0IhnSc
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/
nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ELkCzBosOa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mook the mook is a failure, as we will see shortly

>using the word 'triggered'
>on national television

>first openly gay

FAGGOT

Really?
youtube.com/watch?v=QmCSb0IhnSc
I remember the last Dem debate with her being furious. She is so easily triggered.

Who is she?
I forgot what video she is from.

Trump has closeted gays running his policy division.

Like it fucking matters. Hillary's fucking Parkinson's is easily triggered.

S E I Z U R E B O W L. C U R R E N T Y E A R

>> ready to take aim
Canceling CA and NC and stroking out in NYC...

She looked pretty damn milfy in the first one and a couple of other older ones tbqh phampai.

Just look at that literal shit eating grin.

Watching the Commander in Chief forum, you can see that Trump was the one who was calm and collected(although not giving very detailed answers), while Clinton was visibly nervous and abrasive. If you want proof you can watch all the liberals sperging out because the moderator wasn't "hard enough" on Trump.

But it's honestly a good thing they believe their own lies. They will come less prepared for the stumping.

ahhahahaahah
Raped as a child. Faggots are damaged!!!!!

Clinton has zero chances of winning because she surrounds herself by moronic yes men who refuse to accept reality.

If they would take an honest look at the situation they might still be able to salvage it, but since they completely refuse to accept facts that don't fit their world view it's already over.

Hilldog is a fox.

The media has painted Trump as worse than Hitler, thus to win the debates, he simply has to avoid screaming gas the Jews. Hillary has to pull off the greatest performance in the history of debates to even possibly tie Trump, in her health state, it isn't going to happen.

Clinton gave State Department appointments to 194 donors

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter

Donald Trump Packs Arena, Hillary Draws 200 at Dueling Events

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/

Hillary Clinton Struggles to Gain Traction in Florida, Despite Spending

nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1

>sage

Fucking retard should go jump off a building, save the muds trouble.

t. pro Trump faggot

>first fully gay character
Where did I hear this before...

Yeah, that guy sure knows his shit, he should ditch Hillary and start working for Gary Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=ELkCzBosOa0

This. Hillary is fueled by resentment and bitterness. I honestly think thats why she can barely stand up in public anymore, it just eats away at her. If she starts getting triggered during the debates, she will begin to fade out. If they give her any stimulant cocktails then it will just exacerbate her anger problems.

Absolute psychopath.

>the brooklyn campaign office is empty

no fucking surprise there