youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

wow I hate trump now, guess #I'mwithher

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=UXUfEru-tqQ
youtu.be/U3mfNRdy7Os
ijr.com/2016/05/602050-would-iron-man-vote-trump/
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00625228/1097752/
bostonmagazine.com/arts-entertainment/blog/2016/08/16/chris-evans-maura-healey-guns/
youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk
youtu.be/Lgu8VGgvxXA
youtu.be/fI1X6ejawxA
youtube.com/watch?v=PR2RgOPa8Iw
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/02/21/bret-easton-ellis-hollywood-players-in-the-closet-for-trump/
usa.gov/register-to-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
youtu.be/0C-ryuPII08
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/
nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/poll-shock-hillary-drops-19-points-millennial-voters-one-month/
youtube.com/watch?v=VuqZ8AqmLPY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html
hollywoodreporter.com/news/joss-whedon-launches-super-pac-931046
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Pls vote Hillary
Nice unbiased and fair election there amerifucks

Fuck Dump and all white people

Thankfully Hillary is known for loving sand niggers.

>americans need celeberties to tell them who to vote for

wtf I hate voting now

>near entire avengers cast telling people to vote
>captain america not in it

C I V I L W A R

At least I know what movies to avoid now

they are really getting desperate now.

Don't care, not watching.
If you can't even make a decent argument, fuck your propaganda.

Sagegoesinallfields

This is desperation at it's finest; notice how they can't actually say anything positive about Hillary.

November 8th people, GET OUT THERE AND VOTE

>guys, famous people tell me what to do

>guess I'm such a free thinker!!!!

I hate these stupid celebrity collage jumpcut videos. Every single kike (((interest))) like anti-guns, faggotry, feminism - they always do this. It of course starts off with an alcoholic, drug addict degenerate to tell us all about how we need to save America. May the putrid filth be flushed away, good riddance

sic semper tyrannis

This, kek

so why are we supposed to listen to someone that fought and beat up a 90 year old plus wwII front line war vet?

LIKE FUKKIN POTTERY

Thumbs down this garbage.

This is surprisingly effective on women.

this is fucked up

WE'RE FAMOUS PEOPLE TRUMP IS AN EVIL RACIST BIGOT VOT HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Cred Forums, our Gods have spoken.

We must obey our Gods and vote for the establishment. We wouldn't want to upset them, would we?

Jesus fucking christ.

It really is just pathetic at this point.

Wheeling out the celebs to get on their knees for a few bucks to plead the american people, not to vote Trump.

Accept it you faggots. It's over. You lost.

Leave it to the ultra-rich elites to tell the little people who to vote for.

Almost none of the issues this election is about even affect them.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh go out and vote" is all I got from that.

>Marvel cuks
BASED DC KINO

Consider suicide.

Heres a way better video to watch.

All these "celebrities" should be aware of also.

>lest they wind up worse than out of work.

HAIL HYDRA

Yes, yes listen to us. We know what is best for you!

Gas the kikes race war now.

wtf I love Hollywood now

technically now the american people stand up against this obvious manipulation but this is the us so i guess hillary is president now?

Da fux video didn't get linked.
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

She's sweet dreaming while others are doing her job for here relentlessly. What a life.

KINO
I
N
O

check out pic related and

This just redpilled me more. I want to personally punish every celebrity here by never seeing them in their movies anymore.

In the past, I always kinda justified it... "I'm a drop in the bucket." "I can appreciate the film without subscribing to every belief the makers have."

No more. I'm done. Fuck this kike shit. MAYBE if Trump gets a 2nd term I will reevaluate.

Also seeing a rich nigger cry about racism makes me incredibly racist. I'm a leaf, so I'm probably in the lower tier of racism on these boards, but holy shit does that make me mad. I'm not a poorfag, but I was grew up pretty poor and had to work hard for what I have. Fuck these niggers getting everything handed to them on a silver platter.

digits of peace, aww yeeahhh, for kek!

That's why God killed Biden's son

Because he's a fuckin' pedo

looks like he still had a thing or two to learn in prison

more blood for the blood king

Need repeating digits, HEIL KEK.

And Hollywood is wondering why no one goes to the movies anymore other than to watch unironically patriotic American propaganda like The Avengers.

Thanks I will.

HOLY SHIT REEEEEEEEEE

I will boycott everything these clowns make from now on. I hope they all get out in camps after the election.

Goy-reeling tactics at its finest.

>Let's get famous famous famous famous famous famous famous people to say how important important important important important an election is.

Are Americans really that dumb that you have to repeat everything a thousand times for them to understand?

>Let's throw in funny Mark naked humor to confuse the goys.
>Nuclear weapons
GOY NOW U JUST GOTTA GO VOTE

Bump.

>blazer and a t shirt
I fucking hate celebrities

>msm blackout on hillary's corruption
>soros' trump-putin site
>this
globakikes are moving their hard artillery on frontlines

im surprised robert downy junior is a cuck, since he defends mel gibson all the time

There's not a certain satisfaction I wouldn't want than to see his face scarred and disfigured.

DUDE MARKS DICK LMAOO!O!!!11!!
>DUDE MARKS DICK LMAOO!O!!!11!!

AHAHHAHAHh

Hmmm why would (((they))) want the goyim to vote for her, I can't figure it out...

if this doesn't knock you back to reality I don't know what will
is all funny pepe memes until this clown start ww3
fucking retarded amerifats, why you always have to ruin the world?

>if I make fun of the completely stupid propaganda shit that I'm doing then I can just keep doing it
I don't know a single person in this video

>So desperate they they've resorted to having (((celebrities))) shill for Hill

Christ - the internal polls and everything behind the scenes must be REALLY bad if it has come to this.

Top kek

I literally want to blow my brains out.

I'm never watching cape shit again.

whys rdj gotta do this to me?

Kek, it's Brexit all over again.

you should be proud of that.

PLEASE OH CHRIST PLEASE VOTE FOR HRC FELLOW WHITE COLLAR AMERICANS OH SHIT SHES HAVING ANOTHER SEIZURE GET HER IN THE VAN OBSCURE HER FEET

Fuck. I thought RDJ was conservative. Fuck this. I'm torrenting films from now on.

I thought Robert downy jr was a conservative?

Do people just think that nuclear weapons are connected to a big red button sitting on the presidents desk?

This is conclusive evidence you are paying your entertainment monkeys too much America

he is, supported ted cruz though. same with cap.

I'm fucking heartbroken

The kikes are becoming desperate and revealing their hand. Even a normal person can see the obvious manipulation here. To use a based captain America quote:
"Doesn't matter what the press says.
Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say.
Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right.

This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the River of truth and tell the whole world - "No, YOU move."

My god am I going to have to stop watching movies except for Clint Eastwood movies?

>think it's a pro-democracy ad
>it's a pro-Shillary ad

>dont
youtube.com/watch?v=UXUfEru-tqQ

>american 'politics'

With this handy video you know who to round up in Hollywood once the purges begin. Neat!

Proof?

>common sense gun laws
and dropped
they avoided talking about illary, but couldn't hold that one in?

also
>the nose knew

Newfags much to learn you have yes mm.

youtu.be/U3mfNRdy7Os

>Implying Tony Stark wouldn't vote for Trump

They're practically the same guy.

ijr.com/2016/05/602050-would-iron-man-vote-trump/

Nice to know that Captain America did not take part in this madness of a video

kek.

i told you bubonic buttblasting milo fags that he would drive away support from trump.

RDJ hates faggots

The extremely wealthy hollywood jews telling the little man to vote for Shillary. Why am i not surprised.

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00625228/1097752/

This

YES.

All commie libs believe the president can launch nukes with an app on their mobile.

All the president had to do is give the right "code"

American posters you better make sure everyone in this video are the first ones to hang on the day of the rope.

how would he profit from war if he did this?

i thought RDJ was a redpilled conservative

here. 4 u.

Lol don't know half of those "famous" people. btw couldn't get through whole video, too cringe worthy.

>Hitler loved dogs
wtf i hate dogs now!

This kind of blatant propaganda just makes me want to vote for Trump even more.

holy shit, what happened to josh lyman?

Trump's a dick! A reckless, arrogant, stupid dick! And the Screen Actors Guild are pussies. And Hillary Clinton is an asshole.

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes; assholes that just wanna shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole, is a dick... with some balls.

The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate, and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are only an inch and half away from ass holes.

I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if we don't let Trump fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

at this point I think that he might still be, but is accepting money for these ads because money. frankly, the more they waste on shit like this is bringing some optimism.

Lmao... the fascist liberals are panicking now. Nobody even likes robert downey jr.

>rich lolberals who never have to live with the results of their virtue-signaling bullshit

No reason to be one in Hollywood. It's like one big high school.

Look how they dress into their 50's.

only when a celeb reaches 65+ do they gain free will, anyone below that is a (((PR agent))) sock puppet.

You would think (((they))) would stop with the fear mongering after Brexit, but I guess they will never learn.

>Robert Downy Manlet

Chris Evans is a democrat. Don't get your hopes up.

>because if you vote, Mark will go naked in his next scene
>no no no, they should just vote because it matters, right...?

Say what you want about liberals and jews, sometimes they're fucking funny

This was a wonderful, funny #RockTheVote PSA until Don Cheadle ruined it.

THIS VIDEO LEGITIMATELY GAVE ME CANCER

CTR pls.

pic related makes more sense now.

>Martin Sheen
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE

REMINDER THAT IF YOU GO AGAINST HOLLYWOOD AND THE HIVE MENTALITY YOU WILL GET BLACKLISTED.

REMINDER THAT IF YOU GO AGAINST HOLLYWOOD AND THE HIVE MENTALITY YOU WILL GET BLACKLISTED.

These poor souls are held captive to the Globalists in Hollywood to say these things.

I am an expert on body language and all these people are "acting" and they don't even believe the shit they are saying lol, they are just getting their checks and royalties signed by this.

>Downey is a Republican.4 He even attended a Republican National Convention in the Twin Cities in 2008.5

>Apparently, Downey used to be your standard Hollywood liberal, but once again, his struggle with drugs and the resulting prison time is what he credits to the shift:

>"I have a really interesting political point of view, and it’s not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can’t go from a $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal. You can’t. I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has informed my proclivities and politics every since."

that file name. ahahahaha

Jesus christ, America

>Listen to the champagne liberals, goy!

When you're rich it's extremely easy to be a liberal. You get to spout your bullshit about inequality in the world and feel good about yourself in the process, and then you return to your mansion each night in your gated community, guarded by armed security, without a hint of irony.

It's really easy to advocate for retarded mass migration, and virtue signal in the process, when you know that 3rd world nutters aren't going to move in next door to you.

Champagne liberals feel virtually none of the ramifications of the ideals they hold.

>hollywood millionaires in disney's pocket lecturing me about how their faggot lifestyles will be affected if i don't vote for their kickback candidate

choke on kike dick, you fucking coffee enema fruitcakes

He JUSTed.

An absolute cringefest of 60+ year olds who are determined to live life as teenagers

I've been torrenting movies for 10 years and I don't think I'll be turning back now

Eat shit Nathan Fillion, Castle got cancelled, how's it feel to invoke Kek's wrath you cocksucker

Fuck Firefly too

>he is a racist racist racist racist and we can stop him ! You can be a rich and famous superhero like us too !
>and it's important important important important that you shill for the hill
>I mean come on goy do as we say you wouldn't Drumpf to be in charge now would you ?
>all the Cool People™ are on our side
>you wouldn't want to be an uncool Drumpf supporter now, would you ?
>I mean we are all rich people living in gated communities with tons of protection
>but we know what's best for the American people
>trust us goyim

>ignoring sylvana simons

come on dude

I'm already on several blacklists - what's one more?

lol to get white listed you have to suck dan schnieders dick.

>no thanks, Ill rather take down the entirety of the power structure, Hollywood is just a symptom.

I got goosebumps. Not because of the video, but the message it sends. The message is is trying to send is "go and vote*" the * is the "fine print" and says " *but please don't vote for Trump!"

This gives me goosebumps because it shows they are scared. They know they are losing and are pulling out every card in the book trying to stop it.

>The world's biggest celebrities

lol, didn't recognized a single one aside from (((Orlando "Mushroom dick" Bloom))) and (((Robert Downey Jr)))

>tfw I make one good post in my lifetime and nobody notices

>Rich liberals with security teams want more immigrants and no guns allowed, even though citizens are being bombed, stabbed, robbed, mugged and beaten

WOW WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE!

I'm with HER now, thanks for correcting my record.

(((Democracy)))

>Downey attended the 2008 Republican National Convention in Minnesota that nominated John McCain, posing for pictures with delegates."I have a really interesting point of view, and it’s not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can’t go from $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal. You can’t. I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has informed my proclivities and politics ever since.”

pretty sure he is just doing it for his fanbase

>Americans will literally allow a bunch of professional liars to influence their presidential vote

>Dislikes have already exceeded likes

Keep going.

>>near entire avengers cast telling people to vote
>>captain america not in it
>C I V I L W A R

So true! TOPKEK.

Lol

Well yeah, he's backpedaling because his (((agents))) are putting their foot down. Celebrities have no freedom, all their social media is run by PR agents pretending to be them.

>promise to show you a guy's penis as a reward if you vote democrat

cant make this up

Holy shit so many more people to hate.

Cleaning up will be messy.

Wow. Really making me think.

>lets connect with the normal american by hiring actors who are disconnected with the general public.

Fucking CTR.

Do you think based Mel would vote for Trump?

Is Chris Evans right leaning?

I can't wait till Trump is elected and all these celebrities who disparaged him start to panic.

purge them all, Donald

They don't really have an option desu, they lose no matter what

chin up buddy. i saw it.

>red button
Yes.

As president, it is your solemn duty to remain seated with your hand hovering six inches above the big red button. If your hand falls at any time, the button is depressed and nuclear holocaust begins. The Red Button of Damocles

great commentary about the core issues

None will be spared.

bostonmagazine.com/arts-entertainment/blog/2016/08/16/chris-evans-maura-healey-guns/

nope, anti gun faggot. I swear the list of actors I'm boycotting gets bigger every day.

>people ITT that thought RDJ was a "redpilled conservative"

You idiots, the guy is a kike

if it hasnt already been pointed out, this is all the work of a super PAC (i.e. unlimited monies) made by cuck whedon

>Whedon has founded the pro-Hillary Clinton super PAC Save the Day and donated $1 million toward helping her beat Donald Trump in the presidential election. Instead of going on the defensive, Whedon is focusing on encouraging people to vote through a series of star-studded online videos. He’s hoping that these videos will resonate with several groups of people that are likely to vote for Clinton, including rural college-educated white women and groups that often have low voter turnout such as black men and millennials.

At least Chris Pratt is clearly pro-gun then.

>tfw scalps become currency once again

Its almost word for word from team America! HAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk

the guy very publicly defended mel gibson multiple times

hes not one of them

What is it with these "rich liberal celebrity tells you to do something" videos and showing them saying the same phrase one after another? In this video, they all say "lots of famous people" and it shows one of them after the other saying that line. I get that repetition is a rhetorical device, but they way they do this is really obnoxious. Same thing with that "ban bossy" campaign.

Okay good for him. Why the libshit video then?

Oh, wait, because he's another limousine lolberal when the chips come down. Ten years of Marvel money have changed him.

Would Trump be a better President than Jed Bartlet though?

Under fucking rated.

he's a fucking jew

he's a great actor and i love his movies, but he's still a fucking jew and you should never listen to him politically

> he says he's voting for Hillary

You can poo in my loo anytime.

Bullshit - he's one of them. He may have defended Mel Gibson, but this guy is the Hollywood equivalent of a NeverTrump-er (ie: for the establishment).

wow that was condescending and insincere. may kek curse them with gum disease and aids.

Seriously... I thought he was conservative ever seen he got ass fucked in prison

This is an unfortunate image.

I see your point though... I think.

>is all funny pepe memes until this clown start ww3
I thought he was a Russian plant. If that's the case who would we be going to war with?

so this junkie is trying to save his career and get new contracts after he spilled the beans "anonymously" about all the hollywood pedophilia?

this is now a pedowood thread because Robert Downy Jr is in it

I saw it have a song.
youtu.be/Lgu8VGgvxXA

Literally wtf

I watched the rest of the video and it gets worse.

wow mexican supremacy... why is mexican more important than black person??
i bet they are gona fight over who is more important

dubs of truth do not lie

It's a Team America reference you boobs.

>And Hollywood is wondering why no one goes to the movies anymore

they're still making tons of money, we need all those theaters 100% empty for every release before we can declare victory

Hollywood conservatives are forced into secret meetings just to talk politics or convene together.

That's how bad it is for anyone in Hollywood to be a conservative. Bret Easton Ellis talks about it. Some people talk about it, but for the most part conservative celebs are on the down low or putting up a front.

My guess is RDJ is doing the latter, because money helps.

lol Justins native tattoo

>I'm 2% native, I'm basically metis

>t. Robert Downey Jr. drug addict jew cock sucker

You don't even have to be a Trump supporter. Being a #NeverTrump conservative gets you blacklisted.

Martin Sheen is in DC somewhere?

Did he really say that?

I notice pal good one.

KEK WILLS IT

burn the heretics

Shadilay, brethren!

Tony Stark is a faggot with superiority complex, and black widow doesn't even have super powers.
Go fuck yourself avengers.

In the comics yes. In the movie Sharon Carter says it at Peggy's funeral.

fuck what a fictional character said, check this out.
youtu.be/fI1X6ejawxA

>Bret Easton Ellis
Wait, what? Is he a Republican?

really killing it there in the comments guys

And americans say russian media is full of propaganda.

Just wow.

DOWNVOTED!

Dont forget RDJ is still very good friends with Mel Gibson.

can we somehow use this against them?

youtube.com/watch?v=PR2RgOPa8Iw

this

i think he is just trying to hold the balance between all the libshits around him, his fans and his real thoughts

Superman is a faggot with a superiority complex and batman doesn't even have super powers.
Go fuck yourselves DC

Spot on breadbin

>tfw reading the comments

>Why the libshit video then?

it's pretty well known that Robert has been naming names online anonymously about hollywood pedophilia, because of this he won't be getting any new contracts despite the huge success of his fagcape films unless he sucks some major dickins

hence this new video

I want him blackballed so him and Gary Oldman and Mel Gibson can start their own redpilled production company

Comment section probably won't last much longer, but oh well. The channel might make more videos in the future.

sur-fucking-prise

Not 100% sure, but it seems possible.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/02/21/bret-easton-ellis-hollywood-players-in-the-closet-for-trump/

At this point couldn't her personally finance projects on his own? Even with partial financing, he's enough of a draw to bring in other investors. I know he doesnt want to do Iron Man forever, but he doesn't have to.

Isn't daddy Bush voting for Hillary? Not every conservative is wanting Trump.

It's rote learning, one of the most insidious propaganda methods. It is most often combined with authority figures who force repetition on the target.

Just keep repeating and repeating in short spans of time, and then over a longer period of time. It is an actual method for brainwashing a subject. Instead of hearing their message once, where it might sit in your mind and become fodder for the rest of your thoughts in your daily lives, they instead repeat it 50, 100, 200 times rapidly so it rests in your mind above all things. If it sits there long enough, and you are not exposed to any other message to critically challenge it, then that message will be the only thing on your mind.

They are, beyond any measure or reason, fucking Evil.

>2011+5
>Letting wealthy actors shape you political beliefs.

Shiggy diggy wiggy wiggy

i was surprised that i didnt see "comments and ratings disabled" when i clicked the vid

If Trump win I will name my first born son Donald Trump.

ffs lads

Scarlet Johanssen is telling me not to vote Trump. I don't know what to do now :/

one creepy fuck

probably not. trumps a jew

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU'VE REALLY MADE US THINK
NOW IT'S TIME TO KILL YOURSELF
YOU HOOK NOSED
RAT FACED FINK!
YOU HOOK NOSED
RAT FACED FINK!
YOU HOOK NOSED
RAT FACED FINK!
YOU HOOK NOSED
RAT FACED FINK!

these people don't need to vote for anyone. They most likely get paid, alot of money, to shill in videos.

This is why i think 'celebrities' should stfu because no matter what they have the resources to survive, so its just like they are talking down to everyone else when they get political.

>tfw just posted there

Scarlett, if you're reading this: stop it with the short haircuts, it ain't working out.

>Vote Hillary OR ELSE
Y-yes sir

Very nice post, appreciated.

>personally finance projects on his own?

no, without distribution you're nothing, why haven't we seen more from Gibson? without the hollywood promotion and distribution it's very difficult for any film to make the big money and most times for it to be seen at all,

>he can't even be drawn without that ugly shit-eating grin

Protest vote after Jeb got eaten.

DISLIKE
>DISLIKE
DISLIKE
>DISLIKE
DISLIKE
>DISLIKE
DISLIKE
DISLIKE
>DISLIKE
>DISLIKE

>Keegan-Michael Key is in this
Nooo! Not you, Key! Please!
Ffs comedians should stay out of fucking politics, period.

>most likely get paid, alot of money, to shill in videos.

no it's more like their manager tells them they are more likely to get this upcoming film worth XXX million if they do this shill gig for no money

Didn't RDJ rape Corey Haim?

we don't need hollywood we are the jews now.

So does he want to act or make money? You don't have to do both, especially with the money he already has. And Gibson still gets small gigs, he's not unemployed.

how fitting..

In this election game everybody can be called a Nazi or a Jew.

Non teenagers and the working class really hate getting told by multi millionaires who to vote for, especially when it calls for increased taxes and social welfare to lazy niggers. The more they do shit like this, the more trump voters they create

I noticed, poo.

The quote is even more apt because Chris Evans (who plays Captain America) is suspiciously absent from the video.

Lol at that stupid libtard bitch crying. That's always the last resort women use when nothing else works.

>Look how emotional I am right now, pay attention to what I have to say, you know it's important because of the tears I'm crying

Lol

They are right though. You should all register to vote. But not for that slimy grease ball cunt Shillary.

This is important guys, just because we are ahead in the polls, have more people showing support,ect. doesn't mean that we should get cocky. We need to continue redpilling people on Trump and most importantly get out and vote.
#LetsCrushHer

usa.gov/register-to-vote

>(((Bush)))
>conservative
ok

I thought it was Trump's kids that converted to Judaism?

I've received reports of shill attacks on Trump. There's not enough delegates to go around, and the elite is starting to get desperate.
Your turn.

The kikes are so afriad

>mfw reading the comments

The board of peace strikes again!

They're getting desperate.

Its funny because "No, YOU move" is the basis for the Castle Doctrine and the "hold your ground" self defense laws.

Laws that leftists hate.

They are eating themselves at this point.

It'd be one thing if they video encouraged you to vote for the candidate of your choice, but mid way through it calls Trump a war-mongering racist. Will people recognize how completely unobjective this is?

The amount of tongue-in-cheek satire in this is forcing me to think: Wtf? I hate wondering what they mean by this.
I think we broke everything and everyone, guys.

I couldn't even finish this. Jesus, why not say, "hey go vote for who represents you."? Not shame half the country.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
>nRp1CK_X_Yw
>PICK XY

FENALES HAVE XX CHROMOSOMES, MALES HAVE XY CHROMOSOMES.
KEK TELLING US TO VOTE FOR THE MALE!!!
VOTE FOR TRUMP!!!!

Great.

From Chaos, Light!

Hmmm

Sause?

The best thing to come out of capeshit is based Chris Evans reactions.

they are Hollywood Elite. They don't give a shit about other opinions

They have an agenda to push; only vote if you're voting the way they want you to.

youtu.be/0C-ryuPII08

What the fuck is a Robert Leafy Jr. doing in the video?

Clinton gave State Department appointments to 194 donors

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter

Donald Trump Packs Arena, Hillary Draws 200 at Dueling Events

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/

Hillary Clinton Struggles to Gain Traction in Florida, Despite Spending

nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1

COLLAPSE! Hillary Clinton Drops 19 POINTS with Millennial Voters in ONE MONTH

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/poll-shock-hillary-drops-19-points-millennial-voters-one-month/

>sage

When did the "celebrities all saying the same thing on a blank background with quiet inspirational music" meme start?

>I swear the list of actors I'm boycotting gets bigger every day.
What are you gonna do, not buy movies they're in? Or just not watch them?

>paying for movies anyway like a good goy
>letting a mere actor's personal opinions influence whether you'd watch a movie

I noticed, indiabro.

Watch the video again. He isn't. All he did was tell people to vote, he didn't say how. He's a Republican.

the russian media looks like sunday school compared to what we have

What would you expect from a manlet.

I keep seeing this word racist thrown around, but no proof that Trump is actually racist.

The worst part is that Im shorter than this fucker still :(

>We can't let an ignorant, scared, racist, madman ruin the world!
>If Hillary wins we'll let you see Mark Ruffalo's dick

Hmmm... really makes you think. I really want to see his dong guys. I guys #imreichbehindher

I only recognized his voice.

Roughly Mac vs PC ads.

youtube.com/watch?v=VuqZ8AqmLPY

how are you surprised by this at all?

Earliest I can recall was the Itgetsbetter video format, but I'm sure that aped something too.

don't forget hillary wants boots on the ground in China, Iran and Russia.

>How's Hillary going to become president when she can't even beat a cartoon frog

its a pro hillary video. hes a cuck

Perhaps it's because I see through their bullshit but it just pisses me off. I suppose it's a [trigger] for me.

Top kek

That's still pretty tall for a chimpanzee.

>For our children
For our children
>For our children
For our children
>For our children
For our children
>For our children
For our children
>For our children
For our children

WHAT FUCKING CHILDREN, YOU ASSHOLES DON'T HAVE CHILDREN!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No his dad was Kike is mum was goyim and a jewish child can only be born from a jewish womb. So he is objectively goyim

Just scroll through his twitter. He's also pro gay rights because of his brother.

They meant the children they use as fucktoys:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611046/I-molested-passed-Corey-Feldman-details-horrors-Hollywood-pedophile-ring-reveals-Corey-Haim-just-11-raped-leading-life-drugs.html

People not liking this at all.

Well it's pretty easy to see through it if you are not their target. Another reason why celebrities don't have as great an influence anymore is because people don't go to the theater as much as they used to.

When you sit in a theater watching actors on the ol' silver screen, they tower over you. They are 100 times your size looking down their nose at you. It's even thought to trigger a response you would have had as an infant staring up at your guardian's face that towers over you.

Now they are just these goofy people you can watch on your phone. Lining up one after the other to repeat the same thing to you over and over. Influential to the brain damaged, maybe.

>The director's organization, Save the Day, will encourage left-leaning groups to vote for Hillary
mfw

definitely not propaganda

How long until (((they))) shut it down?

That didn't say he supports Cruz

That's beautiful, wanna bang my wife?

>only vote if you're voting the way they want you to.

but we can use this information to influence the most important vote we have, how we spend money and whom we spend it with

I'm saying don't spend any in hollywood until the town is shuttered and all the major studios are put up for auction and dismantled

we really need to shut down Bernays' propaganda machine

So long as you're not so self-conscious about it that you own 50 pairs of shoes to cheat your height. Work with what you've got my friend.

DC master race

>Marvel can't even make a political video without resorting to quips

DC WINS AGAIN

>The only way we can win is to have lots of famous people denouncing Trump.

They aren't even trying anymore, I fucking hate celebrities please hack them again. I'm happy that celebs get hacked. We need more happenings around here.

Only a matter of time they removed the #kekoffensive off twitter all together

In all seriousness, they are just attempting to make the video humorous, because you are likely to remember a funny ad.

Plus, it sort of pre-emptively counters your argument by making a joke about it. Counters poorly, obviously, but still.

When did celebrities become political activists?

Their movies aren't even worth downloading anymore.

Nah, just bantering with my Cred Forumsack bros.

Height is not a problem in Hueland. We dont have the same kind of mindset as you guys.

I got approached by much taller girls already and is just fine.

My real problem is dick size. And this one I cant do anything about it.

In the mid 80s, when jews got the top positions in Hollywood and started hiring it only leftist actors.

Ghostbusters was one of the last really right wing movies out there.

>Tfw Franco took conscience of the bullshit this was selling and went full pedophile mode

HAHA DRUMPFT BTFO WTF I LOVE HILLYWOOD NOW
#IMWITHHER

big_boy.png

Yes, a bunch of shitty celebs and Don Cheadle.

They're all Democrats. Each and every one of them. They don't let conservatives into Hollywood.

Nice dubs, now back to /cow/ with you.

the self importance of these people never ceases to amaze me. they literally repeat words that someone else wrote on a piece of paper, yet they know better politically than me?

the part where they go "shitload of famous people" like that's something important almost makes me sick to my stomach

Goes back to Romanticism and the concept of poets who change the world and lead social change

It's the bread and circus approach, they've sent in the clowns. Aren't you honoured that so many famous actors took the time out of their important work just to tell you to vote Hillary?

More videos to come. hollywoodreporter.com/news/joss-whedon-launches-super-pac-931046

This video would work great in 2008, good thing we're in the [CURRENT YEAR] and it's gonna backfire hard.

wow, a whole bunch of celebrities are now on my shit list.

I actually liked these guys.

You're naive if you don't think every single celebrity thinks this way. Anyone who doesn't think that way either doesn't make it into Hollywood or conveniently never states their political views.

Nuke Hollywood.

Oh no, a bunch of actors do their fucking jobs and shoot a commercial!

mfw I had known or had felt the vibe that Fillion was cucked, but Jayne is still based

>Shill for Hill