Brutally murders defenseless middle aged woman

>Brutally murders defenseless middle aged woman
>drags her body through the gutter streets of your shit-hole city
>draw a sign on cardboard refuse bragging about what a savage coward you are
>upload this picture of her denigrated corpse to the internet for all to see

>Still decide to censor out her mangled face

What did these flips mean by this? Do they think blurring out her deformed skull is going to portray the Philippines as anything more than a rainforest infested with junglegook savages?

Why not just post the uncensored picture of her body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lD9KCq93Jbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wish the same could happen to all the drug users/dealers here

Duterte is /ourguy/

>be a degenerate
>get killed
I dont see the issue here

do the phillipenese people kill dude weed smokers too?

Classic devil trying to make angels like Duterte look bad. Hope that happens to you, OP.

>be a democratically elect leader
>your people love you
>even when you are enforcing extrajudicial punishments you become even more popular
>"democratic" nations hate you because you don't follow them, and rather choose the will of your people
>crime rate drops by 50%, yet foreigners think you are doing a bad thing

Sovereign nation
Will of the people
Elected and carried out what he promised

Can the limpwristed west please fuck off? You guys told us off for sending back the boats, so you all can go get stuffed.

>be degenerate daughter of British baron
>sell drugs in DutDut's Philippines
>Western AnCap cucks surprised she got shot

Hopefully

Not really

I wish nu/pol/ could Google that drug addicts go to forced rehab

>drug pusher

She deserved it.

The recreational ones, so lock your door. I lock mine's too.

>inb4 AnCaps, moralfags and potheads get butthurt

>to the Sharter and Slapshot in previous thread
Yes, you can get addicted to pot you fucking retards, just as you can get addicted to vidya, pron and shitposting

Doesn't matter if it has no withdrawal symptom. Then it makes you dependant rather than addicted

I don't see what is wrong here, drug pushers need to be dealt with.

This. There are places to smoke without fucking others health, potheads think festivals or street hippie friendly zones are good places to get high. No matter if they are children around or other non-junkies there. I don't care how much you do it in your home, but outside its a fucking problem to everyone.

Did she really sell drugs?

I bet she did not.

>Maria Aurora Moynihan, 45, had been on bail after being arrested in a drug raid in 2013.

Based DutDut

that phrase is from a song
youtube.com/watch?v=lD9KCq93Jbg

God bless the Philippines

Can we please erect a statue for Duterte of him holding a druggie by a leash?

Dude, she was the daughter of a notorious baron from the UK

There's been a lot of cases of her being connected to drugs there

So the family don't have to learn about it in the news first.

are you 8 or something?

butthurt pusher/junkie detected

go back to 420chan faggot

>yes you can get addicted to pot you fucking retards
>it makes you dependant rather than an addict

Hope they execute that Aussie pedo, too.

I wish we could behead all the rapefugees in Europe, too. Get caught raping a white girl, off with your kebab.

Classic social media narrative cucks spouting off with non-sequiters because they don't have the reading comprehension to understand a two sentence post.

Why the fuck are these gook thugs blurring out her face when they are already smitten with the idea of stuffing her decomposing body into a pothole in the middle of the road for a quick instagram selfie with the corpse.
Yet they have the temerity to release this shitty censored pic as the primary source for absolutely no reason. Why dont they just upload the full picture so we (I) can look at it?

The age of heroin is coming to an end. Dirty drugs and their dealers will be eradicated.

Soon!

Because nobody wants to have a clear look at the face of a classic fat British slag.

There? Is that the answer you want?

'
>minorities killing minorities in another country

Why should I care Satan?

I guess it's cool then. Getting punished twice for the same crime is totally a first world thing and undoubtedly very very civilized.

Using the "guilt by association" angle as a valid argument is also a reliable indicator that a country is NOT a shithole.