GUYS, UM I AM BLACK

I AM WORRIED THAT IF BLACK PEOPLE KEEP RIOTING THAT WHITE PEOPLE WILL GO FULL FOURTH REICH AND TAKE ME OUT! NOT ALL OF US ARE BAD! I EVEN ACT WHITE DATING NOTHING BUT WHITE WOMEN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dating nothing but white women
Lad...

I CAN'T HELP IT FAT WHITE FEMALES IS LIKE MY FETISH

you're alright lad

i got ur back my negra

If only that were true, user.

If only it were true.

>only date white women
Can't blame ya lad

you will be first on the day of the rope nigger

you sound like every other nigger to me...

>fat

You can keep them desu.

but he doesn't act like a nigger therefor hes not a nigger

a nigger a way of manner

why don't you try and change your communities behavior then? If a race war really happened we don't have time to sit and pick which ones are salvageable and which ones aren't

>americans have to be afraid for their life if they are born with the wrong skin colour
top kek

Sage

only if their colour skin starts a race war that they can't finish

Speak up.

It's the answer to everything.
Don't let the other side by the vocal majority.

just be sure to where a suit and tie everywhere and maybe u will b spared famm

A nigger is biologically nigger.

>FEMALES IS LIKE
>IS LIKE
>IS

Learn PROPER English!

>fat

If you keep the shit-tier white woman as the only white woman you taint with your disgusting poop dick then we will spare you.

White people won't do jack shit as long as there's Candy Crush, Netflix, and Game of Thrones.

The present situation is basically "what if they held a revolution and no one gave a fuck."

your fault for being a nigger desu

Go back to Africa there you be safe...I guess

Trying to change a bunch of savage niggers only leads to death.

Calm down they will need blacks to fill egyptians role in movies,

nah, just stay at home if there are riots.

better yet let your white friends know about your concerns and talk it out.

if there is a race riot the best action would to buddy up with white friends and stay indoors.

nobody likes a nigger and nobody likes an uncle tom.

bad b8

kys nigger

Stay close to your church congregation.
Hopefully you guys have token white friends who will stand for you of faggotry ensues.

Don't be in a big city.

That's my advice, basketball user.

what show is this from??

Well that seems to be the plan. (((They))) are trying to bait these militias to come out of the shadows so (((they))) can have an excuse to absolutely annihilate them. (((They))) know they exist, are highly trained and organized.

A chimp doesn't act like a bloodthirsty animal that will rip you dick off all the time, but one day he's gonna snap and rip your dick off, OP is no different

Good luck, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

you'll be alright man. White people are pretty cool. If a national armed upheaval starts, it is much more likely to happen based on class lines than it is to happen based on racial ones. If history is any indicator.

this

sauce

if you stick to fat bitches im ok with it

nice meme
go roleplay somewhere else tho
sage

Sorry, during the race war your skin will be your uniform.

NO... THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE, TYRONE.

If you're an african you should get the fuck out of the US and get your ass to africa before the next reich rises due to african and islamic behaviour and at least give africa a go before the chinese gain such control that they'll be there forever.

And if you think whites are racist you've got a whole new level of racism that comes from the chinese that you and yours have yet to comprehend.

And your not helping yourself by dating white women. The chinese soon will have complete control over africa and it will be forever lost to africans due to african laziness and choosing to live like house nigger coons in white nations.
Any african living in a white colonised nation is a house nigger and your time in making something out of africa for africans is now coming to a close.

>I EVEN ACT WHITE DATING NOTHING BUT WHITE WOMEN.
Enjoy dying.

>BLACK PEOPLE
No, those are niggers.

And you are not. Maybe 5% or so of black people in the US are proper civilized human beings all the time. As in the ones that make white people say "oh yeah, he's black, isn't he?" Some larger fraction are civilized but can still chimp out.

Blame should be on the Democrats for breaking up families by welfare programs making it possible and even easy to be a single mother.

Yes, all this should piss you the fuck off.

>ACT WHITE
Wow (((they))) have really messed with your mind, haven't they. Try "civilized" or even "human".

10/10

pretty sure its wakfu

Shut up Reddit

All these anti-positivists in this thread.
I bet they make fun of social science being a pseudo science yet harb behind a big factor in it.

>mfw racists and most of Cred Forums believe in anti-positivism

Step 1 to not being a nigger

1. Drop ebonics

Negro ?
You sound like a traitor though tbf

>stealing the white women

U dun goofed boy

Denounce blacks
Grow a goatee
Go out and become pic related

Nope
I'm just not an idiot.
I accept scientific fact which proves a lot of "racists" view but the fact that most of them think "hurr durr niggers can't change" regardless of environment makes them a bunch of anti-positivists retards.

Nah OP follow the laws, be a lawful citizen.

Buy some guns.

If rioting is happening outside your house, just be ready to defend.

Just be lawful bro.

Your fears are pretty justified. Our history is full of once we get fed up with a population just completely erasing them from the text books.

Yep, definitively a traitor.
Ah, when i think of all the traitors i'll get to stab and shoot, my heart fill with a warm and soothing feeling.

>I accept scientific fact which proves a lot of "racists" view but the fact that most of them think "hurr durr niggers can't change" regardless of environment makes them a bunch of anti-positivists retards.

Minnesota transracial study. Regardless of the education and money spent on them, niggers where still niggers

just make sure you buy an american flag

It's okay, you are american.

We can trade places OP. You come here and I will go to USA.

Sorry to embarass you, but the subject is "fetish". "Females" = object