What's Cred Forums's opinion on asexuality?

What's Cred Forums's opinion on asexuality?

Is it the most redpilled sexuality (christ-like celibacy, no risk of unwanted pregnancy, STD's, etc) or is it just another mental disorder?

Despair. No children, nothing to hope for in the future.

Hell naw.

It sounds like losing your humanity.

If it's a choice of discipline, then by all means go for it. Make yourself better through if, but if you don't have a choice then it's clearly a disease.

>tfw i met a girl who wore slutty clothing but claimed asexuality.
>also a slutty cosplayer who autistically showed me "haha so random XD" youtube videos against my will
Its not real in 99% of cases, asexuals are attention whores who insist on telling others of their "asexuality"

It's the only choice for jews like OP.

It's for lonely retards, and can be cured with the following:
1 a shower
2 a rave
3 some mollies

i don't give a fuck!

Attention whores.

Nobody is oppressed for not fucking.

Half of them turn out to not be "asexual" anyway.

It's a coping mechanism for people who can't get laid. It's people who feel left out of the "oppressed" groups that desperately want to join. They're the lowest of the low because they're faking a condition that doesn't exist for attention.

Disorder.

You aren't aiding society in the long run if you do not procreate. You are also ignoring existing instincts regarding core family.

30 year olds today that arent married and do not have children have a larger chance of being on antidepressants.

I do Molly, rave, (festival s as well)
Still claim asexuality your logic is flawed

basically, they're autistic faggots

Or they are not simple creatures ran by the desires of flesh

Truer words have never been spoken

i cant even get hard on mdma

yea, or perchance they be faggots

Faggots have sex and are the worst to give in to fleshdo, you really lack common sense or just trolling

They still talk about how they masturbate.

Because they have a sex drive.

Because they're not actually asexual.

Good for celibates but we need the 2.1 children per women if we want to 1488.

>he doesn't like fuking

I haven't had the desire to masturbate or have sex in seven years.

Lost all interest after my divorce.

fuck off faggot

As I understand it, you cant feel any pleasure when having sex, so it seems like a mental illness to me

That's anhedonia, asexuality means you aren't sexually attracted

YOU ALMOST GOT QUINTS M8.

I've got nothing against it since asexuals don't stick dicks into males

Why so jumpy Nip

>christ-like celibacy
Genesis 1:28:
>And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

1 Timothy 4:
>Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
>2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
>3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Catholic celibacy is a departure of the faith. Monogamous relationships will prevent STDs, and having children should be desired as it is the greatest joy one could have in their life.

It isn't a red pill. It's literally just a problem with your sex drive.

Are we separating "chastity" which is choosing to abstain and "asexuality" which is "no interest in"?

One is a matter of discipline and a choice to not engage in sex, but doesn't ignore that there are urges. The other is probably a sign there is something wrong hormonal or maybe so traumatized can only associate sexual urges with pain and unpleasantness.

>children
fuck off human-animal.