(((Hollywood))) Asks You To Dump Drumpf

Cred Forums

The kikes want your opinion on this issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00625228/1097752/
youtube.com/watch?v=0lkjoTh1Gpk
youtube.com/watch?v=2VXacYLcjGA
youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk
townhall.com/tipsheet/catherinedunn/2016/09/08/these-10-celebrities-say-theyll-leave-the-country-if-trump-is-elected-n2215391
youtube.com/watch?v=75NLx7v-a3Y
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/
nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/poll-shock-hillary-drops-19-points-millennial-voters-one-month/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/joss-whedon-launches-super-pac-931046
youtube.com/watch?v=ytkOwZAhH4g&feature=player_profilepage
youtube.com/watch?v=49EN9EOSn1E
youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s
youtube.com/watch?v=vBETeDjfBLs
youtube.com/watch?v=pcpqnI3gXsE
youtube.com/watch?v=QApeYpw7KQQ
youtu.be/cwe9dczVNFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf I hate trump now

the music really agitated my emotional chemistry

>thinking i care about a millionaire midget and jew pawns

Holy fuck at this propaganda.

America get your shit together pls.

I want (((Hollywood))) to stop raping children

>thought it was just a simple 'register to vote' video
>wonder why people were mad
>1:05 RACIST

i have no idea who bases their political ideas off a celeb-opinion ad but i agree this is disgraceful.

i bet the comments are disabled too

>GOOD GOYIM KEEP THE ESTABLISHMENT AND SYSTEM IN PLACE! LISTEN TO US GOYIM WE ARE HOLLYWOOD! VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO GOT OFF A CHILD RAPIST!

They aren't disabled.

Let the kikes know how you really feel.

holy cringe

wtf i hate castle now

that must give quite a boost for the women's vote, lol

Already a thread on this, CTR

K I K E S

That nigga who chomped out is Don Cheadle.. He's one of those pro-black BLM supporting celebrities. Got all the money in the world but still pretending that they're oppressed.

I wont even watch any of these actors anymore. More people on the blacklist.

The more (((they))) panic the more resolute I am for voting Trump.

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00625228/1097752/

This PAC is a tax haven for the Hollywood elite.

Joel Landson is all of these actors CPA. They had to make the video to legitimize their illegal shelter.

well they totally convinced me. I'm going to register today so that I can vote for Trump.

This is absolutely disgusting.
Guess Robert Downey Jr is a leech too

fuqqqq

>at work, can't turn on the speakers
>left my earphones at home

fill me in and redpill me on the video. please bros.

KEEGAN WHY

i knew it wasnt just (((COMEDY CENTRAL))) pushing all that pro BLM shit on key and peele

Tl;dw
Hurr durr don't be a racist vote Clinton

Bunch of diaspora Jews telling you to register and vote for queen (yaaaaaaaaaas) because Donald Duck is an evil racist orange.

>starts as a rock the vote campaign
>veers into Trump smear fest
>tries to convince retards to vote so Mark Ruffalo will show dick in his next movie
>Nathan Fillion pretending he is an immigrant.

He donated to Obongo in 2012 even though he is a Republican. Many of these actors are forced to support the liberal cause because otherwise they get blacklisted.

Sheltered/gated neighbourhood rich cunts telling anyone who aren't as fortunate what to do. Typical kikery.

FULL DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE
CONTROL

THEY KNOW THEY ARE FUCKED.

LET THEM MAFACKAS SHOW WHO'S RUNNING THE COUNTRY.

FIRST MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, THEN THE REST OF THE WORLD.

- t. PROUD MUSLIM

P.S. YOU'VE DONE SOMETHING RIGHT WHEN THEY GO FULL FAMOUS

Israel posters don't give a fuck,Trump or Hillary they getting their billions.

Im willing to bet they didnt tell rdj that this was a hill shill video, dude probably is leaning johnson rather than trump, but his past politics make it no chance for hillary. They probably only mentioned it as a go out and vote one.

Yep. These celebrities had to do this or (((they))) will cut them off.

Sheeeeiiiit

I feel bad for you ameribros. Really love you all and hope I get born american in the next life so I can gun down the kikes and slimes with you.

Also, KEK is with you based on your equal digits. That's all that matters.

Bump this thread.

DONWVOTE THIS VIDEO

Is any of them not a Jew or interracial?
I find it interesting that Jews would be against Trump. It's like Jews aren't even happy when it's all Jewish, they have to stir up the shit.

What a bunch of faggots. Now I know whose movies not to watch.

But goy womez major league pitchers, womens ghostbusters.

Are you goys telling men the billion we spent on womenz power propaganda had no effect?

You need to read up on the difference (however slight) between diaspora kikes and Israeli kikes.

Look into who's voting for who.

It's pretty fucking funny how the Hollywood jews have now gone so far left that they hate Israel.

this virtue signalling moral superiority shit would make sense if Hillary wasn't objectively more evil than Trump (let people die in Benghazi, defended child rapist, defamed the women Bill raped)

its like SJWs who like muslims

ah liberals...

>that Don Cheadle

fucking rich piece of shit nigger who still thinks he's a victim. God I hate that fucking bull shit, and I hate niggers like that.

There's no difference between Jews, they all work again races, independence and humanity, just that some have different sponsors. Religious morons ruin everything every time. USA has been in war for 200 years nonstop. Nothing will change, i just find it interesting how much they expose themselves and go against Trump so directly.

This is a good assessment.

if you haven't seen any dude weed lmao's or capeshit probably haven't seen these guys in years

Wow and here I was thinking RDJ was a closeted conservative and based. Never mind he's a faggot. I hate Hollywood and all those pretentious assholes who think they're royalty.

youtube.com/watch?v=0lkjoTh1Gpk

Your personality is King Arthur/Author now.

youtube.com/watch?v=2VXacYLcjGA

>all these actors owned by Disney

lel

>good goys parroting the kikes overlords agenda

just vote trump niggers and dump all those faggots

The same happened with Brexit. Practically every remotely famous person in Britain came out for remain.

Except Michael Caine.

Only sheep will make the connection that "X celebrity is voting for Y candidate = I must follow their footsteps"

sadly there's quite a lot of sheep who take the fearmonger bait

Where is the biggest Hollywood kike of them all?

I double dare you to find a bigger kike in the industry.

I haven't watched a Hollywood movie in years. The last one I watched was The Wolf of Wallstreet, in 2013. The last one I paid money for to see the movie was TDKR in 2012.

Holy shit this is sickening. And to think people actually fall for this.

LISTEN TO YOUR ROYALTY, PLEBS

>People payed to say and do things for millions of dollars
>Telling me to do stupid thing for $0

Thanks, but I decline your offer puppets.

lmao I wish one of these jews would tell me on the street to vote of Jezebel Clinton. I'd ask them if they will pay me the same amount they are getting paid to shill this.

Such a shame you have to conform to the left in hollywood or you get black listed.

For the love of God down vote the jew

Post yfw you'll never watch another movie by these traitors Austin

wow I can't fucking believe it...

Trump, please... you have to win.

>Make sure you stop the racists
>save America
>"We don't support any candidate"

>hurr durr Trump said "you're fired" a lot in his show so obviously we don't want him in control of missiles

Yeah well Arnie committed a fuckload of violent acts in his movies but he was made Governor anyways

He might be, the way they spliced this footage it looks like all of them are saying the same thing but some of them didnt shit talk trump and might have been under the impression this was a generic get out and vote for who ever vid.

quick fellas throw money on it to go away!

>last two digits is money in USD you throw
>dubs - bullet to the head
>trips - you gas him

>it´s a "lets put a bunch of famous people on chairs while we zoom in on their faces while they repeat stuff up to 4 times while we play sad music" episode

These fucking videos are everywhere, holy shit

>save the day PAC

a fucking PAC

god dammit

also fuck this format, i'm sick of this shit. fuck the DP that shot this

>Whedon has founded the pro-Hillary Clinton super PAC Save the Day and donated $1 million toward helping her beat Donald Trump in the presidential election. Instead of going on the defensive, Whedon is focusing on encouraging people to vote through a series of star-studded online videos. He’s hoping that these videos will resonate with several groups of people that are likely to vote for Clinton, including rural college-educated white women and groups that often have low voter turnout such as black men and millennials.

of course it's fucking Cuck whedon

Curb Your enthusiasm is a show about a 300m net worth jew kvetching over the most minor things. In my normie days I thought he was mostly being ironic, but it really is just a show about his neuroses.

As if Australia is any better. This disease is in every white nation.

>the vid will finish on the best person
>switches to literally who
hay thats pretty funny
>RDJ steals it
hehe pretty funny
>Suddenly innocent little mexican gandma
hmmmmm really makes me ponder.

That show depicts true sliminess of Hollywood kikes.

Cringfest all the way. Funny at times, but still, it's the kikes.

Kek this, I didn't see anything wrong with it until the halfway point. They're getting desperate.

hes one of the best kikes tho

>Came from work just in time for this

MAGA

The time to pick your Jew is coming close, it can only be one. Jew minions come in different shapes, lies and ideologies.

Our propaganda is not on this level. We don't have kikes in media but in America it's full total control. They control all of Hollywod and the media for fuck sake

this. this show is unashamedly jewish, and david doesn't pretend otherwise. in fact, hes not even the biggest jew in that show, and there was even an episode where he didn't know if he should go with palestinian pussy or jewish community. there was also another episode of him pretending to be more jewish in order to get business from a zionist, it's fucking hilarious.

>this fucking video

wtf?

He appeared on SNL with Trump.

>guys register to vote, voting is important
Yeah I see this is a pro-vote video alright
>1:05
Christ almighty.

The further the video goes, the further it plays with peoples emotions instead of their logic.

Propaganda 101, folks. Right here.

I dont even like Trump but this fucking video is horrible. Fucking garbage.

ha nice

This is fake.

But still, if a negro was dressed as a """"""""""cracker"""""""" it would be aOK.

SECOND COMNUNIST WITCH HUNT WHEN?

Comment section is wide open, fire up those jewtube accts , don't forget to hit the dislike button.

>robert downy jr
>no chris evans

IRON MAN WAS ON THE WRONG SIDE WHEN HE WANTED MORE GOVERNMENT BULLSHIT

TRUMP LOVES AMERICA LIKE CAPTAIN AMERICA

AHAHAHAAH, I can't believe the kikes didn't see this coming. They just released this video today and it only has 6000 views, so maybe they can pull it before it goes viral and they embarrass themselves.

oh god my mind is blown

Jesus Christ I stopped at "common sense gun laws"

I wouldn't give a flying fuck if it was just "go out and vote for who you want" but this blatant God damn propaganda pisses me off.

I like how they called him a racist too.

Some of them act white and start working at a legit company.

This cultural appropriation shit needs to stop;

>If I'm famous my opinion matters
I wish I could beat these people to death

He clearly knew what the video was going to be about no one goes into a project without knowing. I'm so sick of these assholes who look down upon the rest of us with their noses in the air. They think they shit gold. Hollywood's resentment for the American people is uncanny and disgusting.

Don Cheadle is scared af hahahaha

>A racist coward

clinton saving the day. my fucking sides

SHUT IT DOWN

>Marvel cuckmics
At least Capt America actor is not there.

Oh yeah, it was Joss Whedon who made this video.

The sad thing is that millennials will lap this shit up and still believe
that their views are anti-establishment and edgy

Funny thing is how they said how fear doesn't work but they are fear-mongering in this whole video. Really makes you think.

Do they not know we control the internet?

Praise unto K E K

why are you making me aware of this

cobie was my waifu you monsters

Is this even legal a anti trump video by all famous actors

Comment section is rising

Yes, it's completely legal.

King Nigger was the one to start this trend. Unfortunately, it's backfiring. Americans are sick and tired of being told what to do by anybody. Populism is on the rise.

These faggots will (hopefully) make good on their promises to leave this country if their queen loses.

If not, I wouldn't be surprised if they're called out on their hypocrisy and lambasted by near everyone who's uncucked enough to care about this.

Damn straight he's not. Captain America chooses freedom. Even when the whole world is telling him to move, he plants his feet and says "No, you move."

m-maybe if I cry..and look into the camera..m-maybe you can tell how serious I am.

FUCK THESE SHILLS

TRUMP 16

PRAISE KEK

you know they wont leave

What's the name of the bitch that was blatantly fake crying?

Probably not but the thought of Amy Schumer being blown up by "tanned Germans" in Canada turns me on.

at first I thought they just wanted people to register to vote

then ape man came on screen "THIS RACIST MAN"

god this video is desperate

Someone needs to start a public list of everyone who said they're moving to Canada. So starting Nov 8th, we can have a coordinated effort of asking them daily if they have their bags packed yet.

Well the Trump is not mentioned so yes it is legal, but you are on point lad... They do not even mention hillary so the video is not viewed as "propaganda" but it still is...

townhall.com/tipsheet/catherinedunn/2016/09/08/these-10-celebrities-say-theyll-leave-the-country-if-trump-is-elected-n2215391

Good start

Leaving the country for them isn't dramatic when you consider that they're filthy rich with mansions all over the globe

did they just delete a bunch of top comments?

that music really fired up my limbic system

They do not endorse any candidate or nominee, but you gotta wonder where the Save The Day PAC came from.

Lol massive redpills about the kikes in the comments section nice

DISLIKE
>DISLIKE
DISLIKE
>DISLIKE
DISLIKE
>DISLIKE
DISLIKE
DISLIKE
>DISLIKE
>DISLIKE
DISLIKE
>DISLIKE
DISLIKE
>DISLIKE
DISLIKE
>DISLIKE
DISLIKE
DISLIKE
>DISLIKE
>DISLIKE

>having several people say the same speech and switching between them to repeat phrases
They always do this faggot shit to push some leftist kike agenda

>the accused peodphile
>he has admitted
>accused

He's a pedophile, he even admitted it. He's not an "accused pedophile"

>amy schumer doesn't even begin to consider mexico as a viable option despite immediately thinking of learning spanish for the move
Kek
They still need to be in America to make money, though.

I used to be a Trump supporter, but after watching these kikes with little to no understanding of basic political, social, or economic theory, I now support the Cookie Monster for president. He'll make cookies great again!

This is actually a form of brainwashing. It is used to keep peoples attention because the brain responds to new stimuli and quick cuts.

Maybe he wasn't convicted yet despite admitting it.

>Amy Schumer
>comedienne
Lol dicks amiright? *thunderous applause*

>those comments and upboats
top keks

>Get's paid $50,000 to tell you who to vote for and act morally superior to you

Oh, I'll register, and vote Trump out of spite.
I wasn't going to because I couldn't be bothered.

>inb4 strayan

dual citizenship

Yeah, it's also a lazy as fuck form of editing that b-tier kikes now optimize.

It's pathetic. It's why Hollywood movies are beyond garbage.

By the way, I think Mr B (from comments) will end up killing himself relatively soon.

It's time to attack Cred Forums

Who is the man on the right? The girl's father?

Celebrities didn't seem to have much affect on the Brexit vote dunno how much americans would listen to them though. You need some babes like Liz Hurley to throw stunts for Trump.

We already have a few babes.

One of the most effective ones = Stacey Dash

She's black so it kills the libshit narrative.

Muh party of Lincoln....

When will this meme die?

That girl kind of looks like joseph gordon levitt

Most females.

>Hollywood
>America

There is no place on earth with a larger disconnect from what the fuck reality is.

This election has really made me hate celebrities. I can't even watch a movie these days without thinking what regressive faggot kikes the actors are. Pol, what have you done to me?

Really batters your grey matter

i will be voting for trump.

kill all niggers
mexicunts
and jews.
and yeah he offered up his ugly fucking daughter to the kikes so what, its a women, women are worth less than dirt.

>women are worth less than dirt
This. Why would anyone want a daughter?

they shouldve called Mel Gibson

>Accused of pedophilia
>volunteers for disabled children summer camp

Like Pottery, tell me this is fake please.

>Save the Day. Vote
>For Clinton

well Michael Caine is not a bloody fag like rest of those poofters

my fucking sides

You got to separate the art from the artist

This is what world came to - Red Skull makes sense and Captain America is Hydra agent.

Who are half these people

Trump just needs to start his rallies like Iron Man. Have some hot chicks dancing and rock'n'roll playing while he skydives out of his personal jet.

youtube.com/watch?v=75NLx7v-a3Y

top keks

That pic, I can't comprehend any more

A bunch of actors act like they really want to elect Hillary without implicitly saying it.

Try to trick people into thinking that celebs care about the little man,

Call the "project" Save the Day so people will feel like they are fighting against evil.

Fuck Burgerland m8

>Stacey Dash
>She's black
Shaun King is blacker than this bitch.

>I see the world and all its degeneracy for what it is and I'm forced to react accordingly towards it

>This is bad

Count your blessings.

>write something that makes perfect sense
>make an ugly villain say it

>0 zero arguments besides "muh feelings" and "muh slurs" against the "male" candidate out of 1 males candidates
>ad costs probably more than the entire trump campaign together

>Except Michael Caine.
He's one of the few Brits who have ever experienced true freedom, due to being old enough to have come to America during its prime. Makes sense.

can someone name some redpilled waifus? it's time to drop scarlett

wtf I hate Tony Stark now

>everything makes sense
>yeah but he looks like a classic evil villain so wrong side of the history

You'd shill too if they gave you a million bucks.

I dont know who these people even are.

All i recocnised was R Downey, and I think the one is the guy from firefly, but not sure.

He acts on emotion and doesn't even let his opposition rationally explain their side.

I can't these actors weren't threatened into doing this.

Some of them look like they don't want to be there.

Trump is a kike, literally this is just an act to continue manipulating you idiots and your perceptions of the world.

I don't know who any of these cunts are.

Finally the people who matter the most on our society have spoken up.

Trump is done.

Hehe, I really know what you mean and feel...buy Coca Cola!!

And now for a news update: our celebrity expert, Mel Gibson from Australia!

>america
>freedom

Whatever you say, Tyrone.

good propaganda
7/ Goebbels

I'd like to see the lefts response to depicting obongo as a devolved chimp

She's clearly black.

She's the rare one where I'm not completely against fucking her.

>FAMOUS person said X
Holy shit, that means X must be true. Somebody that've been on tv surely knows best.

Clinton gave State Department appointments to 194 donors

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter

Donald Trump Packs Arena, Hillary Draws 200 at Dueling Events

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/

Hillary Clinton Struggles to Gain Traction in Florida, Despite Spending

nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1

COLLAPSE! Hillary Clinton Drops 19 POINTS with Millennial Voters in ONE MONTH

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/poll-shock-hillary-drops-19-points-millennial-voters-one-month/

Behead those who insult XCOM

>3DPD
>waifu
There's your problem.

Of course they get the black guy to say all the buzzwords

>You know you've got a strong viewpoint when you need to silence dissent.

This niggas alright

Only recognize Robert Downy Jr and James France.

2 huge problems with this, one ''haha lol, he FIRES people so HE'LL FIRE nuke haha lol Drumpf btfo'' and they are literally saying ''vote Trump, you get to see a naked dude, are they trying to cater to the 1% of people who are faggots?

i-if y-y-y-you vote for t-t-trump you a-are l-l-literally v-v-oting *sob* f-for hitler! *abloo bloo bloo*

Robert Downey Jr, a fucking degenerate drug addict, wants you to vote. Are they getting paid to do this shit?

Blacks actually do feel that way, tho.

This is the most desperate thing I've ever seen.
I am fucking SPEECHLESS.
These sheltered, rich retards who live in gated communities and never interact with a lowly serf except when the mailman delivers their movie paychecks to their FUCKING MANSION really think so little of the general public that they believe such an obvious and desperate appeal to emotion would be successful?
Boomers aren't this stupid, """millennials""" aren't this stupid, even the basic bitch who works at Starbucks and thinks yoga pants are appropriate formal attire isn't this FUCKING STUPID.

wtf I hate ironman now
>HAIL HYDRA!

franco*

R A R E

More videos to come!!!!!!! hollywoodreporter.com/news/joss-whedon-launches-super-pac-931046

Based red skull

Well, I'm pulling for you america. I usually just laugh at all this election nonsense, but that video was so condescending it transcended borders.

No more movies for me, not even theatres. Pirating 100% now. Spite is the greatest emotion there is. Who cares if the world does end, it'd be worth it just to wipe their smug smiles off with radiation.

THIS ENTIRE VIDEO IS
NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

Probably being told they won't have their brains blown all over the studio.

Fair enough payment.

(((Scarlett Johansson)))

And sorry: woman+artist is the worst combination, if you look for an artist. If you were a kike, I'd recommend an Israeli, but you are a goy aren't you?

Right?

This is why I feel absolutely no guilt in downloading all my movies for free. I'm not supporting this cucked up Jewish system

youtube.com/watch?v=ytkOwZAhH4g&feature=player_profilepage

That went on way too long couldn't finish

Burn them alive.

>FAMOUS PEOPLE ARE DOING IT SO YOU SHOULD DO IT TOO

That's literally the whole basis of this ad. American "culture" is retarded.

Can't we all just give the video a chance before we dislike it hm?

Wow, that really made me think... Hmmm....

Guess I'll #KillmyselfintheinterestofHydra now

wouldnt it be easier to rigg the elections ?

is the organisation who is counting the votes so independent that they can influence them ?

redpill me

This ad is targeting young people who are too stupid to register and vote. Clearly they can be swayed by bandwagoning and nothing else.

Holy hell these comments hahaha.

(((they)))re literall paying for Trump promotion.

You can only rig an election so much before it becomes obvious.

Look at Austria.

They can fudge numbers by at maximum 1%

This is why turnout matters.

even the nogs are coming out in force

Which one of you fuckers did this? Only Cred Forums would get the pedowood reference.

Well...unless you are Russia, I suppose.

>That Mr. B fag in the comments

He kept using politi"""""""""fact""""""""""""" as his sources too

>pepe avatar
>I'm an african american
I got something to tell you, user.

>Im willing to bet
wow, that's as good a guarantee, you must definitely be right

he certainly isn't a kike faggot cokehead who gets paid to say whatever he's told

Like wut?

LMAO is that real?

>Tfw I actually paid money to see Age of Ultron with my sister
Welp
Now I feel like an asshole.
Back to piracy it is.

Kek

>famous
>didn't recognise half of 'em

I really want to take a page out of ancient roman culture where thespians were treated as second class citizens.

This self-righteous, over-inflated view of anything that comes out of their mouth just because it came out of their mouth has been of great concern for quite some time.

When will we knock their pedestal over?

I bet there's some black people on Cred Forums who hate niggers more than we ever could

wew

Fuck, at least the comments are pretty based

Yes.

I'm getting physically sick desu
I can't even take it anymore.

>spends the last minute of the video implying I'd like to look at the penis of an old kike
Pump the gas.
Okay, chance given.
They've been given chances long before this, and instead of taking the life preservers we continue tossing out, they tug on it and attempt to drag those aboard into the depths with them.

>that top comment

im dying

Blacks cant be pepe?

Thats racist, user.

>literally shaking

Team America covered this shit years ago, and yet they still don't get the picture.

I only recognize maybe half of these people, is this the best they could get, capeshitters and literally whos?

lol this is bait

Basically my same thought.

I want to see their tears when Trump wins.

Nah, more like vibrating right now

Welp, guess I have to pirate all my Hollywood flicks now. Someone recommend me some good foreign movies to watch that aren't from a Jewish industry.

... this is hilarious... Fuck Hollywood.

There's a lot of pepes of colour!

>The entire marvel franchise gets shafted because Downey doesn't follow (((them)))

Do it, do it you fucking faggot. Be a hero

Indian movies are pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=49EN9EOSn1E

youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s

Got the user edit?

Hooray For Hollywood

#notallcelebrities

youtube.com/watch?v=vBETeDjfBLs

Franco looks like he has aids

youtube.com/watch?v=pcpqnI3gXsE

Maatt Dayyman!! XDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=QApeYpw7KQQ

Thanks for the reminder, almost forgot about that movie.

Time for a tweet to our most basic bitch with her dying career and her cosmetic operations which were total failures!

He's obviously talking about Hillary

WE'RE ALL FAMOUS CELEBRITIES SO LISTEN TO US
TRUMPS TELEVISION PERSONA FIRES PEOPLE SO HE'S LITERALLY FIRING NUKES AT UNARMED MEXICAN REFUGEE CHILDREN
IRON MAN, THE HULK AND ALL OF THESE ACTORS WHOSE TELEVISION PERSONAS HAVE KILLED MILLIONS SAY SO

What did he mean by this?

Elizabeth Banks

DNC has one heterosexual

Yay!

You Go Girl!

i liked him better when he was on drugs

youtu.be/cwe9dczVNFc

I like how they have to mention, that they are "lots of famouse people".

lol all these ((( hand gestures )))

jewtube has a better quality somewhere but those clips never fail to make me laugh

Actual everyday Jews love Trump, mostly because he is anti-muslim, in the video we see Illuminati Jews, learn the difference Cred Forums

i thought of the same thing, but I pirate all of my media anyways, so they don't get a single shekel from me.
that being said - the only actor I recognised in this video was RDJ, which I haven't seen in anything but marvel trash

>YOU GOTTA GET OUT AND VOTE!! ITS SO IMPORTANT THIS TIME! YOUR VOTE COUNTS!*
>*unless you vote trump, then your a racist

Hahaha fucking pathetic Hollywood ded

>libshits getting absolutely rekt in the comments

kek

Moonman knows.

fun fact
>that is a kike on the picture

Muslim + Muslim + Muslim + Muslim + Muslim + Muslim + Muslim + Muslim = Diversity

John Cleese supported Brexit

Jesus Christ, after watching these commercials, I'd go out in the streets to campaign for Donald J. Trump.

KEK

Imagine the butthurt they will suffer in November.
Time for a boycott.

Amazing handjob gesture

Shop a BBC in there, yo

Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider

Do you think king nigger pays Saudi princes to cuck him with his wife?

nig cheadle looks like he has the aids
a down low faggot and a nigger, pretty good chance he is pozzed

Go demo test your propaganda elsewhere Kike

>Tfw this video makes me want to vote for Trump just to spite these worthless fucks
These faggots need to stick to acting and stay out of politics.

kek

cannot unsee

hey liberals...you're fired

Gold.

Hillary is Nixon on steroids

I think this meme was never more appropriate.

Literally everyone I hate in American culture and American politics is against Trump. Why would I vote for anyone else?

WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS LITERALLY PROPAGANDA

#justiceforcoreyhaim

Twice as many dislikes. You're doing wonders Cred Forums!

This has to be fake

>they literally say they're gonna tell you what to do because they're famous
For a moment I thought this was a parody.

Praying to kek for trump victory. Have a £500 bet on at 7/4 so will win £875 plus my stake.

The most important decision in history

Save the day - we must STOP TRUMP

You know, even though he's loosing and has no chance to win, right?

I love Robert Downey Jewniors lip quiver 0:55

Is this faggot going for an Emmy or something?

I think he's overdoing because he truly doesn't believe in the message and just wants another paycheck

This can't be real?
>Bad guy
>Makes 100% perfect sense
But..he is da bade guy goy.

Fun fact: as long as he doesn't push an agenda i don't care

Next page these guy are now suicide bombers. No jokes

I know plenty of black guys who love anime and play lots of total war Medieval 2 matches/overwatch together. They love Trump and view Dem's as the devil in disguise.

Perfect America is Majority whites, followed my asians/indians/non-muslim middle-eastern, then with a few black/hispanic communites. Basically this can be done in one move: we kick out the shitty members of each race.

Also comments/likes disabled when

It made me laugh but I'm still voting for Trump

they made a film doing just that

> I really want to take a page out of ancient roman culture where thespians were treated as second class citizens.

Fucking this. And with solid logic as well. Romans basically figured that anyone who is skilled at pretending to be someone they're not, is an inherently deceitful person not worthy of praise and certainly not someone you take seriously on anything.

Actors ranked even lower than prostitutes on the social totem pole.

I'm glad I dropped the capefag act a few years ago.

They look like fucking Star Wars aliens.
We should investigate the Clinton Foundation's involvement in the blockade of fucking Naboo.

This has motivated me more than ever to support Trump senpai.

Hollywood 10/10

I even stopped watching your movies this year. I hope all your artistically nullified franchises tank.