Does this trigger the Ameriburger?

thenewfiver.co.uk/

What are you gonna do about a literal baboon on your 20's?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negotiable_instrument
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqNa6992ih4
nytimes.com/2016/04/21/us/women-currency-treasury-harriet-tubman.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we are going to write nigger on them until it gets to the point where the majority of bills in cirulation have nigger written on them, causing niggers to chimp out en masse and the race war to start in earnest

>What are you gonna do about a literal baboon on your 20's?

You mean our $12's?

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL

I'm going to deface any that I receive, causing the federal government to have to destroy them and then replace them

Holy shit I hadn't even thought about this, I will definitely be doing that

Good show.

Beautiful. Doing the commonwealth proud.

>not choosing a picture that shows the Churchill side

Top tier plan.

I hope they never put nogs on our money but I'll do something similar if they ever do.

>posting a picture of a man who was instrumental in the current problems facing yurop today

I understand you bongs' glorification of him as a hero, but he dun goofed

Beautiful

Muslim mayor

Top KEK lad. Mischevious as fug

If you're talking about the proposal to replace Jackson with that random black woman that won't happen, I'll probably stop thinking about it once you fags stop making threads on it.

this whole harriet tubman on the 20 thing was never even real, it was some feminist group lobbying for it to happen, no one takes it seriously

another example of the liberal media painting a picture of an america that doesn't even exist

ha good idea. I don't we'll have niggers on our money for a while, though.

wog president

>Winston Churchill on the money

Its like if i would printing Hitler on the euro.

Do niggers even use money? I thought they had money given to them on their EBT cards.

Is this an exchange rate joke? If so, that's pretty good.

We've been doing it for a while now

It's not happening for a decade or so. I genuinely doubt our political system will last that long so it doesn't really matter

Who even uses cash anymore? Jesus Christ it's like you live in the 1800s.

this

anyone that glorifies churchill knows nothing about him and just assumes he WON DA WARRR!!!!

niggers = 3/5 of a person
3/5 of 20 = 12
you're welcome burger

>le current year
>being a good credit goy

When black people got the vote we were not ready for them to have the full vote and gave them 3/5's each.

They love cash. You think they have checking accounts? Can't buy and sling dope or hustle without cash either.

That guys gross finger nails trigger me.

This, The man was an incompetent, blatant psycopathic, war criminal.
With 0 regard for human lives, english or german.
It's not even like written history tries to cover up the fact, it's plain for everyone to see.

Why he's held in such reverence is beyond me

does it still say "I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of five pounds"?

Yeah, right under "Bank of England"

well, I'm not sure how to feel that they haven't removed the empty promise

or can you redeem them for 5 pounds of sterling silver?

God save the queen mate

They're putting this monkey on the $20 bill in 2020. I think MLK Jr. will be on the back of the $5 as well

>can you redeem them for 5 pounds of sterling silver?

No, thats not what it means.

when did it change?

Well, to be fair, they can use their EBT cards to trade groceries for dope or crack.
Cash is still KANG, though.

cheers m8

Don't get me started on Zuma...

>Implying that niggers would ever see a denomination as large as a 20

>When black people got the vote we were not ready for them to have the full vote and gave them 3/5's each.
What?

No, we're fixin' to put an ugly broad who dindu nuffin on our money too.

He's retarded.

When they were counting people in each state to see how many representatives they would get in the House of Reps, they only counted 60% of the blacks as a compromise between 0 and 100%.

Since bank notes started in general circulation as currency.

im not going to use them. i will go out of my way to do so. then if i have one I will deface it and stick it in the lotto machine

Call me crazy, but that really doesn't look like it weighs five pounds.

when was that?

what does the promise mean?

They can get your fingerprint. Better make a rubber stamp.

In our country, when Nixon went off the gold standard in the early 70's and we started printing Monopoly money.

thanks mr burger, did your old notes have a promise to pay on demand a certain sum of silver?

they will get blown upby the fucking national guard before niggers can even wipe out100 people, we are not doing muh history again.

Doing what? Putting the leader of your country on your money? We do too

Isn't this the White House appointees position? Could a Trump admin reverse this in 10 minutes?

Harriet Tubman was a based black woman. If you called her a baboon to her face, it wouldn't end well for you.

niggers used to only count for 3/5th of a person in the census

It's worth 5 lbs of tea

Yes, they were called Silver Certificates, and you could redeem them for silver.

>gold standard

kek

Even if it was a larch standard (you do know how to spot a larch, do you not?) it was at least a semblance of a brake on printing money willy nilly.

And the new £20 will have Turner.

>tfw white people on our money.

so if a document has a signature, a promise, a payee, a date and an amount, it's an IOU for real money, i.e. silver in this case?

Isn't that basically a check?

a promissory note

"In the Commonwealth of Nations almost all jurisdictions have codified the law relating to negotiable instruments in a Bills of Exchange Act, e.g. Bills of Exchange Act 1882 in the UK, Bills of Exchange Act 1908 in New Zealand, Bills of Exchange Act 1909 in Australia,[1] the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 in India and the Bills of Exchange Act 1914 in Mauritius. The Bills of Exchange Act:
defines a bill of exchange as: 'an unconditional order in writing, addressed by one person to another, signed by the person giving it, requiring the person to whom it is addressed to pay on demand, or at a fixed or determinable future time, a sum certain in money to or to the order of a specified person, or to bearer.
defines a cheque as: 'a bill of exchange drawn on (behalf of) a banker, which is payable on demand (by banker)'
defines a promissory note as: 'an unconditional promise in writing made by one person to another, signed by the maker, engaging to pay on demand, or at a fixed or determinable future time, a sum certain in money to or to the order of a specified person or to bearer.'"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negotiable_instrument

Absolutely.

Which is why there was a hue and cry when the government said they were no longer going to back their money with precious metals, but issue fiat currency.

so why still have the promise on?

it's not on canadian "money", or american

We don't. I have a $5 Silver Certificate; it looks like a $5 bill, Lincoln and everything, but says "Silver Certificate" on top. I think it's from the 60's.

And "In Silver Payable to Bearer On Demand" at the bottom.

HEY THATS MONETARY APPRORPAITION BONG

WHY YOU WHITEYS GOTTA STEAL OUR BRILLIANT LEAF IDEAS

>shiny slippery easily ripped plastic money

when will this fucking meme end?

>Waiting 4 more years so money will be hardly used when the nigger gets put on
Those sneaky white people.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqNa6992ih4

is there a signature?

how much would a genuine one set me back these days? pretty cool piece of history

Cheap. Saw one from the 50's for like $12.

oh god, it's not that plastic shit is it?

Why did they feel the need to make a website showing this?

Also, kekked at Brits being robbed for every $5 they don't realize they still have stashed somewhere by next May. We can still use old notes, even weird ones like the $2 bills.

...and yet EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I end up behind a black at the drive up atm, it takes them for fucking ever to do their business. As soon as I see black skin on the arm reaching out of the car window, I turn off my engine b/c otherwise it's just wasting gas.

How the fuck don't you people know that the US Treasury approved the change? It's not going to be in circulation for like a decade, but it's still happening.

nytimes.com/2016/04/21/us/women-currency-treasury-harriet-tubman.html?_r=0