Why are atheist males so smug?

Why are atheist males so smug?

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/paul-ratner/new-study-says-religious-people-are-less-smart-but-atheists-are-psychopaths-5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It triggers religious people.. thats why.

Rebellion, I assume. Kind of like how Saul Alinsky dedicated Rules for Radicals to Lucifer. Most people I've met who care enough to make a point of atheism do so to rebel against some experience or other that triggered them.

Smugness is part and parcel of thinking that you have a deeper, more logical understanding of the world than others.

Sometimes you get a little cocky when you're right all the time

they are enlightened by their own intelligence, nihilism and wicked sense of humor

They are smug, witty and smart until God decides its time to stop.

They get satisfaction by asserting themselves.
In a disprovable argument, they feel it's easier than believing in something greater than oneself.
Also, in serious subject matter, humor is a defense mech to trivialize the importance, in order to display an "I'm above this" attitude.

tl;dr it make them feel good to belittle things they'll never truly understand

Because Christians are stupid.

bigthink.com/paul-ratner/new-study-says-religious-people-are-less-smart-but-atheists-are-psychopaths-5

Autism

Because they are euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, they are enlightened by their own intelligence.

Well from what I understand they have all the privilege in the world. That's something to be pretty smug about

This

They get a sense of superiority when they think differently. It's fundamentally autism.

Why are Christcucks so smug?

It's the easiest way of staving off existential dread

Not really. Most of us just look at them with disdain, as we would with any other teenage-minded person trying too hard to be edgy or offensive.

Most I know are sad betas

Loud minority, and they love the perceived superiority. Same thing with vegans.

Can we please start referring to people like him and the amazing banana faggot as "antitheists" instead of atheists? They give the rest of us a bad name. Or should we start calling ourselves something like nondeists, something less imposing. I've had to start referring to myself as a Nonpracticing Baptist because when you say "atheist" they automatically assume you hate Christianity and Christians

>iFunny

He's not an atheist. He's a liberal posing as an atheist. Without the political connotations, he wouldn't care about being atheist at all.