What did wikileaks mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

>democracy

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/
nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/poll-shock-hillary-drops-19-points-millennial-voters-one-month/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith–Mundt_Act
hollywoodreporter.com/news/joss-whedon-launches-super-pac-931046
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>literally 7 hours after this tweet

i can't self bump on Cred Forums until someone replies, right?

bumperino
Fucking rich fucks

I got you senpai.

What side is Assange on for this matter?

Doesn't America still want a piece of his albino ass if he ever tried to get out of that Ecuadorian embassy?

Seems very bias. Vote November 8, yet don't vote for that horrible racist man.

Hmmmm, I wonder who could be behind this???

Wikileaks knows. It's not really anything enraging or new so pol will ignore this.

Not that it really matters if pol cares. Wikileaks is no longer a leftist organization so this messege won't break into the zeitgeist.

it looks like a penis

I thought iron man was a conservative?

>hillary hair

You are not my waifu anymore Scarlett, fuck off.

we just need to find who's behind save the day PAC and savetheday.vote

Is it just me or are the Western medias being increasingly open about propaganda? This is pretty bad, shit's on max gear.

obama legalized propaganda

She is a half Jew who loves the fuzzy Jew dick.

Well, if it's legal, can't really argue against it then.

>Wikileaks is no longer a leftist organization so this messege won't break into the zeitgeist.

Wikileaks wasn't any sort of organization. It just so happened that the original leaks supported the Marxist point of view so they were happily paraded around on the MSM

that a very oriental attitude

lemme give you one

Get raped in prison Assange

are you dumb?

This is like some Orwellian shit.

Also
>liberals
>penis talk

every time

Clinton gave State Department appointments to 194 donors

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter

Donald Trump Packs Arena, Hillary Draws 200 at Dueling Events

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/

Hillary Clinton Struggles to Gain Traction in Florida, Despite Spending

nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1

COLLAPSE! Hillary Clinton Drops 19 POINTS with Millennial Voters in ONE MONTH

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/poll-shock-hillary-drops-19-points-millennial-voters-one-month/

>sage

If you notice, every time Trump comes close to beating Clinton in the polls it suddenly reverts. This is because major media networks are colluding together to broadcast non-stop hit pieces.
This is the strength of the liberal media but also their weakness as they could become exhausted on non-stop anti-Trump stories, so if we keep staying on the attack eventually they won't be able to continue the onslaught.

He wants to destroy the US by electing Trump

we should rescue assange, we should plan something all together

Schmitdz mundzt act legalized government propaganda. Obamas doing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith–Mundt_Act

Gee, I wonder who could be behind it...

This is very illegal propoganda

I've always wondered how the second they touch the polls just immediately say "WOAH WHAT A HUGE CHANGE TRUMP JUST DROPPED 90000000% HILLARY NOW WINNING BY A LANDSLIDE MORE POPULAR THAN CARTER"

>actors talking about politics
>actors
>ACTORS
And many people will suck their shit up, please kill me

I know about 3 of those people

no, it's because he blows the lead on purpose and takes a different angle, getting different groups of people on board each time and purging ranks of those not loyal to him.
most people who support trump once never drop support for him. incredibly strong loyalty.

>that missing shoe

1:11
that's the argument?
the only argument against Trump in the entire video and that's it?
wtf

Actually it's not.

Obama legalized the use of propaganda in the US in 2013.

good job 99999999999999999$ for making this shit

This will be a fun project.

Is this video not loading for anyone else?

>COLLAPSE! Hillary Clinton Drops 19 POINTS with Millennial Voters in ONE MONTH
That's probably because it's the young, computer-savvy types who are actually reading the leaks and other negative info that CNN refuses to report.

Wtf bump

Assange wants Trump, no doubt. In his case, he knows that Hillary has had it out for him since Cablegate and that she will continue to pursue his capture if she's President. On the other hand, if Assange helps Trump win, Trump will most likely cut Assange some slack, giving Assange his freedom of movement back.

You mean you're fired? Couse from what I know trump wants to be friend with Russia so why should they be scared of nuclear war?

Interestingly, Those Pulse Votes look just like this when the news networks rig them

apparently it's just joss whedon

hollywoodreporter.com/news/joss-whedon-launches-super-pac-931046

If there is one thing we must remember to do when Trump wins, it is to purge the liberal media mercilessly, in every possible way. I would say it's probably best to attack through their advertisers as well as direct assault through Twitter, emails, letters and by creating a stronger conservative media to combat them directly. They cannot have this monopoly over discourse in our country anymore. This is in direct defiance of our actual constitution and massively wrong on every possible level. By attacking through the advertisers and other business/corporate/entertainment biz supporters, we hit them in the pocketbook. Liberals are the greediest, most materialistic people by far and they will hate this soooo much. I am literally keeping a list and I recommend you all do the same. Fuck them. They will not get my money, at least, ever again.

>that cunt's fake crying
wew

Assange has always been anti-corruption and for general freedoms. Hillary is guilty of both

They pretend to be serious at the beginning, but then they look like complete idiots when they make that Mark Rfuffalo joke. Nobody is buying this.
I'm going to enjoy their tears so much.

That is a thing that many many people seems to not understand. Hillary only talks bad about russia and how russia is the big bad guy. Trump wants to be friends with russia an putin, how do normies get to the conclusion that Trump is the biggest chance for war? It makes 0 fucking sense.

Japanon, we need to have a conservation

Heheh. This comic, every time. Brightens my day.

ridicule is an extremely effective weapon.

bully them to death. they'll be weak in november.

>Scarlett
Not based agent Maria Hill

Joel Lansdon, Xaton Foundation.

He should have died after Avengers 1, if not earlier (right after Angel/Dollhouse)

they are in full panic mode

Oh wow, a Jewish feminist doesn't like Trump. How shocking!

You dumb cunt.

that was quite funny besides the faggy shilling

It's literally just

>OH SHIT THE POLLS ARE TOO CLOSE
>LETS RIG IT MORE SO THAT IT LOOKS LIKE WE'RE WINNING AGAIN
>NOW WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT TRUMP 2 TIMES MORE IN THE 24 HOUR NEWS CYCLE
>TRY EVERYTHING WE NEED TO USE EVERYTHING WE HAVE NO MATTER HOW SMALL MAKE SHIT UP IF YOU CANT FIND ANYTHING

*Landson

This. Ridicule is what killed Romney. He couldn't withstand all the magic underwear and other Mormon jokes.

>"clock"
Zyklon Ben Garrison did it again

this is what wikileaks' tweet and this entire thread are about 2bh

Except you're wrong, faggot. The polls are rigged to shit.

Even in a fantasy world where these are fairly conducted polls, why in God's cock would it be accurate for Trump supporters?

Fucking EVERYONE who supports Trump in a blue or purple state instinctively hides their power level by now. WE'VE ALL SEEN AND HEARD THE STORIES of what happens if you so much as wear a Trump hat in public. So when a Trump supporter gets an unsolicited call asking who they are voting for, 9 times out of 10 they are just going to hang up or say "I don't know who I am voting for". That leaves the 1 in 10 who claim they are voting for Hillary (because they are turbocucks who have to lie in front of their shitlib wife who is in the same room if they ever want their penis touched again), or have balls of steel and will say to a stranger, "I don't know who you are but yes, I live at this address and support Trump, please come burn my fucking house down".

Everyone who puts any faith in these polls belongs in a GOD DAMNED OVEN. The best indicator is OBVIOUSLY rally turnout, you know, that thing where people demonstrate they are capable of taking a shower and getting dressed and leaving the house for something, which ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FUCKING VOTE IS GOING TO HAVE TO DO.

EVERY. SINGLE. INDICATOR. points to Trump winning in a COLOSSAL FUCKING LANDSLIDE.

No, muh sample of 200 cherry-picked landline phone numbers of possible Republicans doesn't mean anything, ever. EVER. Fire up the fucking gas chambers for the mouthbreathers who even fleetingly hint that they believe these polls mean jack fucking shit. Literally fuck your own faces until you die.

AHAHAHAHA why do these leftist douche bags think anyone will take this seriously? They get paid to be finger puppets for rich Jews, and I'm supposed to take their political opinions seriously?!?!

They didn't even give a single argument why not to vote Trump. "He's racist! We can't give Nukes to a racist!!".

Haven't they learned that argument fell flat already 3 months ago?

Yes I wonder...

90 IQ subhumans and normie women seem to be the target audience

Remember when RDJ did a role in black face?

Isn't that guy like 5'4"?

Apparently started by this (((Hollywood))) shill

Landson is the treasurer

simple, they don't.

This is the conclusion they are FED not one they have reached themselves.

just repeat the lie over and over, and eventually, people wil accept it as the truth.

Trump: Bad
Hillary:.....

Vote Hillary or else!

Hey SHCHOLMO we need to make ANOTHER political add lets's get the formula out again

>shitty piano cord tapped out in the background CHECK
>make people finish each other's sentences CHECK
>repeat words that are the most important
>the most important
>the most important
>the most important
>CHECK
>PROFANITY AND WHACKY SEX HUMOR OMG HE'LL BE NAKED BUT HE DON'T WANT IT CHECK

ALRIGHT SHIP IT DRUMPF BTFO OUT RITE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NUKE HOLLYWOOD

(this is actually not spam)

12/10