Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1_uvM-5xKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get a load of that underbite in the background

fuck now i can't stop staring at it.

like mexican popeye

>I run from the Zetas, my name is Iglesias, I'm popeye the Mexican
toot toot

Daily reminder the head of the IRS is in trouble for deleting 30,000 emails covering their targeting of conservative organizations and the same branch that did it is also responsible for looking into Hillary's foundation.

Gowdy looks like a movie character.

He's a PC surrounded by NPCs.

kek

dude getting it up the ass hard. wonder if rowdy gowdy will take a turn

Oh he will, he will.

Holy hell, full blown shill!

>IRS investigation opens on the Clinton Foundation on charges of money laundering and fraud.
>Month later, John Koskinen has an impeachment hearing.

look at dis cuck right here, his name must be in the emails coming out tomorrow

hahahaha, this edit is great

STOP GRANDSTANDING AND NARRATIVE FRAMING ALL OF YOU.

Focus on the subject at hand.

it's really soul crushing to watch people like this walk, says a lot about the human condition

FUCK THAT FAT BITCH
>trumped up
SHE'S A FUCKING SHILL

I'm at work and can't watch

Is it happening?

desu this guy seems like a schmuck who tried to do the best he could given the circumstances. he inherited a mess that he didn't cause, and almost certainly had pressure on him from Obama to keep fucking things up for conservatives.

either he's a masterful liar and I'm a sucker, or he's not the guy they should be going after.

I don't know what you mean I just got up

why are so many tubby middle age women the worst people on earth

I'm torn. It was definently a clean up operation, but the main thing is he failed to inform Congress as soon as the error was discovered which was an incredible screw up.

BECAUSE THEYRE FAT AND UNHAPPY

AN UNHAPPY WOMAN DOES NOT WANT TO SUFFER ALONE

>I'm a sucker
Glad we sorted that out so quickly.

He admitted that was an error in his judgement and that if he could go back he would do things differently. He also seemed to strongly suggest it was at the request of his superiors, namely Obama.

He should have been allowed to resign quietly. Or maybe he was and he refused so here we are. I don't know, but with criminals like Hillary, Obama, and Lynch running around, this guy is such small potatoes it doesn't seem worth the trouble.

Not you my friend, pontificating at our (((elected representatives))) who should be grilling the guy, not going on about talking point and counter talking points.

It's becoming clear Republicans are the only ones who actually care about the republic.

Well does seem that the whole dem its self if really god damn corrupt ever since the emails now this
hope trump gets these guys or the guys trump puts in office

nah, to get to that position you gotta be part of the game, i'm not buying his act at all.

fuck this guy

Always worth it. Big players need long shadows to operate in, and each piece that gets knocked over shrinks it a bit and less pawns are willing to do their dirty work.

And sweet, people got fired over it. That is worth celebrating.

My suspicion is he's just a fall guy. Again, I could be a sucker, but he seems like he was trying to do the best he could in a broken, corrupt system. We need people like that, because the alternative is an ideologue.

I also worry that going after him will backfire. "Oh the GOP is just on a witch hunt, so obviously Hillary did nothing wrong!"

Honestly, they should be dragging his predecessor in to testify in front of congress.

probably is a fall guy, but at the same time, you or i would be in jail.
about the other things, you may be right but that's some pretty 4d chess, i'm hoping gowdy and co know what they're doing.

I tend to agree. They tried to put in a very competent fall guy who could atleast quietly run the agency, but then he goofed by not informing Congress.

On the subject of backfire, I feel that's irrelevant now. After seeing the same obstructive patterns from the Dems in these hearings and MSM active biases, you're damned if you do, damned if you don't, but if you do you drag the bastards down with you and that's their job.

Also, IRS HAS RECORD REVENUES LAST YEAR.

>IF YOU'RE QUESTIONABLE OF THE IRS YOUR QUESTIONING POOR PEOPLES RIGHT TO LIVE

Holy crap.

Praise kek, entire chains of command got fired.

They should be in prison.

Holy shit

This.

>STOP ATTACKING THE IRS WE NEED IT TO FOCUS ON GETTING FUNDING FOR DEM PROGRAMS

Literally his closing statement and the third time someone made that argument.

but john oliver told me the irs was good

> Didn't even implement reforms to prevent IRS targeting of specific groups.

I stand corrected, he wasn't just a fall guy he was the cleaner, confirmed operative.

who is this 1488 skinhead faggot kike?

Representative from Florida, my guess from a district with Tampa or Orlando.

Annnnd holy crap, cessation is still ongoing. Holy crap.

"total accident":

"the backups? whoops":

kek, check out this spic faggot

muh skittles

freedom to invade illegally?

he's an embarrassment to Spanish speakers

Holy shit this skittle-guy...

OOOH GOWDY!!

Fuck this skittle guy makes me want to deport my race even more so we don't get idiots like this

they really don't waste any opportunity to try and slam trump do they? christ

Just started watching. Who the hell votes Conyers in, he's speaking so slowly god damn.

>you can dish it out but you dont know how to take it

ooga booga bix nood?

kek, it talks about grandstanding, then grandstands

fucking niggers

Just joined lads, why is he hooting about ape lives and not the IRS?

Because he was ape posting

He started off strong but then went muh police problem

Record: corrected

No reason. He's contributing to the problem that he pointed out by saying the Congress grand stands and continued to grand stand himself, as did all the libshits in that room.

is the stream fucking up for everyone?

Yeah im getting some lag

Every dem, every time. It is entirely acceptable to mute when Dems are on, except for closing statements when they ask witnesses about their families and businesses and how nice they are.

sounds like a recording going off speed

Official Oversight Committee Drinking Game:

>Every time Chaffetz shakes his head and looks like a disappointed parent, take a drink
>Every time Chaffetz waxes poetical about the role of the oversight committee, take a drink
>Every time Gowdy gets rowdy, take a drink.
>Every time Gowdy's question doesn't get an answer so he has to ask it again, take another drink.
>If Gowdy's forehead starts to get shiny, take a drink.
>Every time Cummings starts stammering nonsensically because he forgot what he wanted to say, take a drink. Take another drink if he fails to form a complete sentence.
>Every time a Democrat thanks the person testifying for their service to this country, take a drink. Two drinks if they then apologize for the way they are being treated by the evil nasty Republicans.
>Every time the Democrats talk about a news story that has nothing to do with the hearing, take a drink.
>Every time someone takes the fifth, drink. If they use the exact same wording as the last time they pleaded the fifth, drink twice.
>If Mica breaks out a chart or some other visual aid, chug the whole bottle.

>Koskinen

get that fake finn out of there

kek

so many kikes, gooks, spics and spooks

playing human

>evil boogymen are trying to impeach everyone

Just opened this up, can someone be a swell guy and give me a tl;dr on what this hearing is about?

same thing happened on those oversight committee hearings I watched. they're really, really desperate.

I think at some point the overall narrative they're trying to spin passed an event horizon, it can not recover

but but but trumps tax returns

pathetic

i never really even cared about politics. but the media got too pushy. i wondered, "what do they have against this guy"?

now, i'm rooting for him. sometimes you just need a little noise to shake things out of a local minimum.

kek, he's such a slimeball

>muh read in the newspapers

nice try, like anyone trusts the irs

irs targeted conservative orgs

this slimeball gave false testimony, presided over the erasure of evidence on lois learner

don't forget the dems keep trying to bring trump's taxes into the discussion.

yeah, I was just ignoring that bullshit

>hai irs cunt, we're here to decide if you should be impeached, ... NOW what about trump, is he guilty!!?

oh wow, nothing happened then