To me, Austria is one of my fav places of Europe because

To me, Austria is one of my fav places of Europe because

- They are redpilled as fuck
- Women are beautiful (pic related)
gorgeous nature with sceneries filled with, mountains, castles, trees, and pastures everywhere!
- The economy is good.
- Architecture and cityscape is c o m f y as fuck
- Birthplace of Hitler
- Rich history
- The REAL Germanic language, not that progressive hochdeutsch bullshit in the north
- roads are fucking immaculate with beautiful views.
- wintersport

Its literally the best combination of the east and west. Where they have a western economy and eastern landscape.

Has Hofer won yet?

How's the new climate achmedi?

Wish I were Syrian so i could get those women :(

District judges and independent control agencies are currently failing to contain their disgust so we've pushed the date to November.
T-thanks. You too. If you wanted I'd help you remove Belgium as it was always meant to be.

>gorgeous nature with sceneries filled with, mountains, castles, trees, and pastures everywhere!
let's apreciate it as long as it stays that way

Österreich is cool

also, I wouldn't go too far east if I were you

Its always funny to see Murrikans bring in the banters about mudslimes when their country is 20x less white.

Hofer please win and make all of europe great again like we know austrians can :D

What's the Austrian consensus about the Brits?

>literally has hammer and sickle in its flag
>going downhill since 2008 ish
>nigras
i mean, sachertorte is bae as fuck but dutchbro why are you so superficial

calm down cuckboy

But why do they keep getting cucked by Germany then?

After Hofer wins, 100% of Austrian women will wear dirndl at all times. Right? Right?

Austria and (rural) Switzerland seem like the last places in Europe that are European. Please don't ruin it.

Stap nigger, I see some dark haired brown eyes there, wtf I h8 Austria now

Austria is basically Germany uncucked

Guys, help us with meme magic to make Hofer win. They are doing everything to prevent it from happening. We might have a chance as a country, but my beloved Vienna has become more of a ghetto than ever before.

I won't run away though, I still love it here.

who cares no1 likes you :::---DDDDD

Beautiful I have faith he will win I was so disappointed when he lost at first glad there will be a re-election :D

>>literally has hammer and sickle in its flag
who?
>>going downhill since 2008 ish
who?
>>nigras
where?

>i mean, sachertorte is bae as fuck but dutchbro why are you so superficial
how on earth am i being superficial, Graziano?

We kind of admire you for Brexit. Though you seem to have even bigger muzzie problems than us, we don't have any sharia zones yet. We'll, we all need to get through this.