"user, why don't you travel more? The world is a beautiful place, there's no need to be so bitter all of the time!"

>"user, why don't you travel more? The world is a beautiful place, there's no need to be so bitter all of the time!"

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlnightspots.com/instagram-models-pissed-dubai/
returnofkings.com/57833/do-women-become-irreparably-damaged-after-allowing-arab-princes-to-defecate-on-them
tagthesponsor.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=-ffpHn-xtyg
youtube.com/watch?v=YFQganajMhI
waysofwanderers.com/why-im-leaving-thailand/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3113418/Horrifying-moment-lioness-reared-attack-killed-American-tourist-Katherine-Chappell-South-African-safari-park.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a poor as fuck wagecuck, I can't afford it

I'm planning a trip of my face to those tits.

Maybe because I can't just open my legs and get what ever the fuck I want until i hit 30 you stupid bitch.

I've been everywhere you dumb cunt, including going to fucking Kyrgizistan to blow up 2000 euros in hookers in 4 days.

I've traveled and worked in more than 25 countries, and lived overseas over 3 years. There are beautiful places, there are some nice people, but the majority of non-western civilizations are shitholes.

Being an "eat, pray, love" starry eye'd tourist ain't the real world. Wake the F up and quit riding strange foreign dick.

I do travel and I'm not bitter? I don't understand. I just hate jews.

Same thing here,except for the Kirghistan and whores part

Cool story Ackmed. You wanna come to the White House and tell me more?

>The world is a beautiful place

Yeah the world is a beautiful place if you're a girl who gets everything handed to her on a silver platter and worshiped wherever she goes.

If you're a guy though, the world is harsh and dangerous. As a guy, travel is not only hazardous, it can just be a stupid way to waste your time when you could be trying to improve your life.

I don't know you! That's my hat!

>leaving maximum freedom land to go to a less free land

>he doesn't fuck hookers abroad
You are missing out user. Fucking the locals is a way to experiment and immerge yourself in the local culture

Traveling is a meme and is highly, highly over rated.

After 3 days I usually would pay 5000$ to be sitting on my own couch.

Wish I had the pic where the racist old man travels after being advised to do so, only to come back and wear a KKK outfit

tourism isn't my thing.

This

Lol insular Amerifags, get out of your shithole country once in a while and see how much better the rest of the world is and maybe then you wouldn't be so ignorant and racist. Every time I go abroad I meet just as many Canadian tourists as I do American, sometimes more, yet they have like a tenth of the population.

Lol most tourists who are murdered are women. Beautiful girls in foreign lands are easy targets for rape and murder.

I don't find naive women getting their head bashed in by locals then dragged behind a bush to get their corpse raped beautiful.

Moar pics of these tits?

I'm skint you cow

Lack of time, money, and interest in other countries. Got more important things to do.

STFU Dawn and make me a sandwich!

I know the one. On the left it's a beautiful place where every culture is different and preserved and he ends up enjoying himself and throwing away all his Nazi and KKK shit and putting up cultural things in the cabinet. On the right, it's a multicultural utopia and every place is the exact same and he goes back home and puts back on his KKK outfit.

Now shut up and let me spunk on those massive tots!

i have to work for a living? idk

>why don't you travel more
>why don't you own a nice car
>why don't you get a new phone every year
>why aren't you saving for a 3 million dollar house

Some tits are just not worth it.

It's true for handsome men as well user. I'm handsome, a decent 9/10 greek god and i have drinks offered everywhere i go abroad while here in Italy i'm like the fucking invisible man.

I still resort to hookers because the cheapest pussy is the one you pay for in cash

I do travel

travel a lot because of work. can't stand the whole "we travel, we so international, backpacking hell yeah gonna be 3 months living like some bum in a foreign country for the sake of being away for as long as possible, so much culture!!" once you've met one you've met them all, and everyone oneeds of them is just as boring when they try to list all the places they've gone around to for whatever the hell reason

when I go on holiday I travel business class and rent a suite and is no longer away than a week. can't stand traveling like a backpacking degenerate

Travel within your borders.

>Every time I go abroad I meet just as many Canadian tourists as I do American, sometimes more, yet they have like a tenth of the population.

I know. They also like to share "how we do X, Y, Z in Canada."

Yes, you insufferable fucks. I see the maple leaf tag on your luggage.

I know how modern and efficient and nice everything is in Canada.

I hear you loud and fucking clear.

That's why you spend half the year in Florida.

Fuck off, LEAFS!

What does CTR care about traveling?
SAGE THIS

"Because I'm an insecure butthurt virginal faggot who gets anxious when confronted with things that are new or different. My worldview is so precarious that just a little bit of exposure to other cultures will destroy my worldview entirely. I feel much safer just posting rageful spleen on hugbox containment boards where I don't even have to imagine that there's anyone at all in the world different from me. Then I can drink hot cocoa and tell everyone how happy and smug I am and they won't even guess that I'm a sperglord."

this

on that show "vice" last night, there was an episode about sugar daddies/babies and it was infuriating

this one woman made 30k per month, sleeping with 12 separate men. she had a really nice apartment in NYC (easily 10k per month) and a mercedes benz completely paid for by one of those dumb fucks.

she wasn't even that hot. she was over 30 years old. she said that she used to be a stay at home mom in minnesota or some shit until a friend told her about the sugar baby lifestyle. she then just left her husband and child to get railed by men for cash. she said the money was "addicting"

this is the fate of the modern american woman. we're doomed

This, user.

I've lived in 7 countries before moving to the US and they're all absolute shit in comparison. The only places I'd ever want to go for a holiday are Aus and maybe back to southern Europe or Singapore but fuck the rest of the world

High effort and not that good

Because my work makes me travel 120+ days a year all over the world and majority of that time it's shit. Fuck you whore, and book a one-way flight to Borneo.

I snuck into Canada once via boat. Didn't take long before I was told to leave

Sweet reddit formatting bro

I'm broke and can't find work. Not even entry level shit jobs.

Was poor growing up so never had opportunity and as an adult I've only been to Canada and Mexico. Feels okay. I like Canada because so far in both Victoria and Montreal I have had phenomenal success with women.

Traveling is a huge red flag in girls because 19/20 are spoiled as fuck daddy's girls with unrealistic expectations.

Between Florida, Maine, California, Nee Mexico, Washington, Montana there are enough amazing places to travel in just the US

I knew a girl whos hobby was traveling. She was jewish athiest and would have screaming matches with her mom on the phone and pay to see chick flicks at the theater.

they only travel to post pics of themselves on fb

Why do i need to travel? My government is bringing the cultural enrichment to me.

Me too man. I have a Masters in Biochemistry. Can't even get hired at Wendy's, not even meme'ing, the assistant manager called me this morning to tell me somebody already took my spot

Sheeeit...
I don't even make 30k a year.

That's not true. I travel for track days in Europe

You're a slave to luxury consumerism. Travel can be very, very simple and can put you in touch with what you should really value about your life. All you need is a bed, a clean room, and an interesting source of food. Better to do this while learning more history, reading books, walking a lot, and exploring new experiences than to be a wage-slave working in a shitty office just so you can spend thousands on a bland, boring, safe-predictable condominium in a tourist resort where nothing expected happens.

As the Grand Inquisitor in the Brothers Karamazov asks, is it better to be safe or to be free? The book gives a pretty clear answer and I know the answer too. Push yourself, user, and become better.

The (((world))) is a jewish lie.

kys

If you really had that degree youd have any job you want $100k starting. Dont lie on the internet

we are becoming a big gray slave mass

why bother travelling when everything is the same

Exactly.

You ever notice how in online dating profiles, EVERY girl says she LOVE TO TRAVEL.

That's code for, I love it when guys pay for everything as I travel around the world with them.

For women, travel is just one big party where the red carpets are rolled out in front of them.

Travel with me to the magical city of Lisichansk, I will show the wonders of mandatory corporeal punishment for women.

>"You wanna travel? sure, let's jump in my motorboat..."
BBLBLBLBRRRRRRB

Go to Albania and Armenia :^)

all the way from syria it seems.

God damnit

I like to travel but I hate getting tourist-baited.

Like when I was in Spain, all the resteraunts that served paella used the exact same menu insert for it and tasted the exact same, when I'm sure Spainards know to steer clear of those places, and then in Toledo my inner /k/ was tingling but all but one of the sword shops I visited were just things you could get from a catalog, and the authentic swords were so pricey I would not have had enough money for further activitis and I was going to be there for another couple days, but at least I got their business card.

Sorry for the blog but point is, I like to travel when I know its authentic

I have a friend, his dad has one of the most successfull companies in slovenia. A lot of times he asks me if I'd like to travel with him, and always I say no, I just can't afford going to thailand or nepal or indonesia 3 weeks

It's my fault as well for not being as good as him in college etc, but sometimes I can't shake off this weird feeling of not experiencing the world etc

on the other hand i'm pretty content with what i have and what i do so it evens out

The heck you talking about bitch I'm tripping all the time.
Seriously though, "travelling" these days is just a huge red flag,and a cuck hobby to have.

>implying traveling isn't what made me hate non western countries in the first place

I'm broke as fuck bitch.

I don't have the luxury of people just handing me free shit because of my looks. Kys you worthless gold digging whore.

>getting tourist-baited
try asking young local people for places to eat when travelling, they usually dont eat in expensive restaurants. If you're in a hostell/ small hotel, ask the receptionist too

I fucking hate travelling.

>not being as good as him
>dad has one of the most successful companies in slovenia

Seems more like nepotism than academic integrity

I make trips to the county seats of neighboring counties. Old courthouses, quaint downtowns, and big antebellum houses--there's a lot to see with just a short drive that too many people take for granted.

How do you tell if a girl is a sugar baby? This girl I used to know suddenly started travel constantly and associates with all these Saudi guys. I'm pretty sure she doesn't work and she's was a liberal arts major in college. pic related. yes she unironically refers to herself as a "unique snowflake"

Why are women so fucking stupid when it comes to traveling and moving?
A girl I know just up and said fuck it one day and moved to California to work at a national park, without even setting up fucking housing or having a working phone.
Do they lack the ability to even see ahead, or do they seek to roll around in shit?

>Saudi guys

literally all you need to know. she's fucking them. i'm sure someone here can find a screencap or two about women signing up for paid trips to Dubai, and all they have to do is be a human toilet or some shit. They agree to it wholeheartedly because they get to post on instagram afterward.

Yeah her vagina is getting House of Sore

How would one start learning how to make the right decisions concerning an ambition like this?

"I have no free time and money for that, you stupid cunt. Oh, and I don't have vagina too". That's how.

atlnightspots.com/instagram-models-pissed-dubai/

for starters

i'm getting riled up and angry just thinking about it so i'll find more

I'm bad with meeting new people. Going to clubs alone makes me die inside.

Also I'm a med student so I don't have neither the time nor energy for travel.

KEK

We were born in the greatest country on earth already sheila why do we need to leave?

how can you achieve something if you are travelling constantly
travelcucks are overrated and are contributing to this international open borders shit
fuck travelcucks

>Have a US passport
>Have a UK passport
All I need, faggot.

Yeah, go make the cunts travel through the fucking outback if they want to travel so much.

Actual traveling or using it as an excuse to fuck foreign people? One of them doesn't really count.

someone answer this

returnofkings.com/57833/do-women-become-irreparably-damaged-after-allowing-arab-princes-to-defecate-on-them

tagthesponsor.com/

my ex isnt super spoiled but is an abrasive cunt who has unrealistic expectations

super fake too; when she travels she's ecstatic, when she comes home she's depressed

comes to me whenever she has a problem, i make one joke about some faggot friend of hers she stayed with in spain and she stopped talking to me

i've licked her asshole and fucked her for no less than 3 years, have known her no less than 5. she's known the other kid for maybe two years

it's an escape from real life

when traveling you don't have to think about your troubles at home or what pulls at your heartstrings, you can just be a selfish cunt who has no feelings for anyone else

Post pics

i really have no reason to visit places like yurop. there's so much stuff to see and do in the usa that most of our own people don't even get to experience it all and everyone speaks english so it makes traveling easy. i don't care much for cities which would be the number one reason to yurop anyway. plenty of natural beauty in the usa to experience. i do kind of want to see the alps one day though

HOLY SHIT I've been on that exact pier in the background, it's in one of the towns in Malta.

Why don't you suck my dick more?

You don't choose this life, this life chooses you user

other countrys are shit tier

I'm not suggesting you should or must travel outside your own country - do what makes you happy - but it does piss me off a little when people make that argument: "You shouldn't travel overseas when there's so much of your own country to see". In my case, I can shut them up fairly rapidly by listing the places in Australia I have actually been to, but I don't think people need to justify their travel choices - as indeed you don't.

That said, the beer is better in Europe mate

Let me just drive to Europe, asshole. Airline tickets don't come in candy wrappers, dimwit

See, that's a very logical thought process.
Women don't think like that. They travel to say they've traveled, meet foreign guys, and most likely stick it to daddy.
I've seen it happen constantly, and I still don't understand it.

real nice hugbox of commonwealth faggetry you got right here.

But yes I do travel as much as possible. not in the european caliphate senpai.

Whiteguys go to mainland china. they'll treat you like wilt chamberlain.

I live in Poorland. Germans and Russians are responsible for my misery and I was born only years after the communism allegedly collapsed. My country has no capital or it has been destroyed. At times I feel an irrational hatred towards Germans and Russians and I unleash it sometimes on the Internet. I'm still studying and I don't know if I'll get a job in the future. I can't spend too much money on things I don't need to survive, I save it instead. Fuck you and don't talk to me

How do you fuck alot of hookers and not worry about STD's? Do you always ask if they've been checked or something?

I don't really know user. I've fucked hookers bareback for 14 years, with a 3 digit number of street nigerian whores. Got my blood checked last week, nothing. Zero. Never even got blisters on my dick.

Reckon it must be some kind of superpower, fucking all the whores you like without condom without having to worry about it

t. pallonaro

>implying ass pain and stress involved with traveling makes one less bitter

Oh, okay.

I travel for work, and I want nothing more than to chill the fuck out when I get back.

Traveled. Grew up with on-the-move parents. Saw a good amount of the world. Came to the conclusion most of it was shit outright or nice to visit only.

Enjoy trolling people who have never left the USA when they tell me I need to expand my mind.

>2015
>wasting your hard earned shekels to go across half the world to some shithole so you can sit in the sun

Uè barbone vedi di portare rispetto

I've been to Germany, Czechia, Morocco and Brazil. I think that's fine.

>Uè barbone vedi di portare rispetto

> I've fucked hookers bareback for 14 years, with a 3 digit number of street nigerian whores.

Senti, non è che il laboratorio analisi ha sbagliato qualcosa?

I do. I do regularly. I just come on Cred Forums to trigger nazis.

>How do you respond?

You have nice tits.

Non credo, no. Ho un piccolo, temporaneo difettuccio alla tiroide che richiede analisi del sangue ogni 4 mesi.
Dovrebbe essere un'anomalia tipica dell' 1% della popolazione caucasica, praticamente sono immune a qualsiasi tipo di virus esistente visto che mi manca l' antigene a cui si legano per moltiplicarsi

Bello eh

please stop talking about our beer like you know what you're talking about. there's plenty of micro breweries that don't export outside of the usa that have high quality stuff. there's even some cases where local beer is exclusive to a state and is illegal to sell outside of that one singular state

>live in china for four years when I was 8.
>had been to 19 countries across 5 continents by the time I was 17
>still think most non-western cultures are shit
>mfw people who have never set foot in an Islamic society try to tell me that islam is progressive and peaceful

I'm not saying your beer isn't excellent, I'm just saying it's not as good as Westvleteren 12

What is with cunts and traveling?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ffpHn-xtyg

1:20

>It was $500 for blow job
> I was there for maybe 20 min.

I just can't fucking understand these CEO's who throw hard earned cash

>the best beer in the world
>brewed by trappist monks
>only drank by a few people
sounds a little gimmicky to me

Go to the cafe at In Der Vrede and try it - it's no gimmick.

Also, don't leave without trying their gouda

I do travel, i have elite status with delta lufthansa and cathay pacific

and no im not sharing my miles go earn them yourself

They had a 1000 years to perfect the recipe, maybe there is some truth to it.

spbp

youtube.com/watch?v=YFQganajMhI

2:45

Get load of these Whores, "there is no sex strings attached...."

So guys I guess they are just pure virgins doing job.

shithole? Nigga I live on the West coast- we have mountains and deserts that you could spend a lifetime exploring, and still want more.

There isn't shit in bongland that I need to see, and France is FUBAR. If I wanted to hang out with towel heads I'd go to 7-11.

>What is with cunts and traveling?

Taveling means fucking abroad.

I did a lot of that in my 20s. Something fucking glorious about just passing through a place with zero connections to all the human horseshit that comes with "settling" for this domesticated shit life of average mediocre shit shit shitty shit.

How was WORK today. Like any other fucking day. Like tomorrow will be and yesterday was. Someone shoot me. Thanks.

>tfw want to travel
>no friends to travel with

I T A L I A N
S
T
A
L
L
I
O
N

America has almost every climate type in the world so I can see why maybe few of them leave the country. You can get beaches skiing mountains lakes desert foliage and then all the wonders of Hawaii and Alaska without a passport.

Not many countries have it all

Cliche, Germany, but travel alone. Sign up on Couch Surfers, hang around the common areas of hostels you stay at and make friends in situ.

Sorry I have a job and don't have the luxury of rich parents to fund my aimless existence

I've been a couple places, and came to the conclusion that the American West (and the Canucki West) have everything I need to scratch the travel itch.

Not a fan of crowds of Griswalds- the great open spaces are what soothes my soul. The Sierras, the Mojave, the Rockies, the Cascades... life is too short to see it all.

I travel mainly to see landscapes and historical landmarks, but women travel for penis.

I travel all the time. It's the only thing that makes me happy

the world is amazing. you just gotta not expect anything when going to shitholes

Well it's not like I have other options anyway

Oh well, baby steps right?

>baby steps, right?

Yep - gotta start somewhere mate.

Going to New Zealand for two weeks in October with my wife. Anything we should expect? We are basically going to do a road trip through the entire country.

I've been across Europe and south-east Asia, visiting and working long-term around 10 countries other than my own and if anything it makes you appreciate nationalism even more. Idealistic, fresh-out-of-university shitbags with the 'eat, pray, love'/wanderlust who think that traveling is going to help them find themselves are the fucking worst, and lo and behold they are always women.

because i dont fall for the travel jew

boomers ruined everything and traded away all the wealth accumulated to them by their ancestors for idiotic shit like camper vans, vacations abroad etc and leaving nothing to their children, allowing jews to hoard up all the land and houses

lived in 3rd world shitholes myself,
if you want to see a true shithole I recommend you visit Bangladesh or Sudan, once you have been there you won't complain as harshly about your current home,
stay at both places at least a few months to get the full experience

I've travelled to every European country barring Moldova, Belarus, Montenegro, Iceland, a few microstates and the non-country of Kosovo.

Visited two African countries (South Africa and Gambia).

Visited four Middle-Eastern countries (Turkey, Jordan, Israel and Egypt).

Visited the United States, visited Indonesia, visited New Zealand, visited the Dominican Republic, visited Russia.

Planning on visiting China soon. And you know what I've found? There's no place like home and all non-western peoples living here should feel the same way and leave.

SIEG HEIL

interesting, what countries did you work in and which industry

why dont you just live on the street in netherlands if you want to experience how it is to live in shit?

ive never travelled but i just want to travel to see nice natural beauty. going on a nice hike in differnet countries, going kayaking down rivers anywhere, that seems fun

i could give such little shit about living as poorly as possible. i can do that at home, i can go and sleep on the road right now and experience shit. i didnt save my money to live shit.

I hate traveling. I hate people. Spending money on traveling is the biggest waste of fucking money I can imagine. I hate other cultures and people. Seriously fuck you.

You do not run hither and thither and distract yourself by changing your abode; for such restlessness is the sign of a disordered spirit. The primary indication, to my thinking, of a well-ordered mind is a man's ability to remain in one place and linger in his own company.

>I'm American, and lived all over the US
>Lived in China
>Living in Germany (see flag)
>Visited Russia (Trans-Siberian Railway with multiple day stops in many cities), Japan, Italy, France, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Korea, Poland, Czech, Spain, Georgia, Ukraine, Romania

Nothing is shitter than a nigger or muslim infested place. Traveling has probably made me more bitter, while my friends back in the US who have never left their white neighborhoods stay ignorantly to the left and retarded towards world cultures/people.

I live in Russia, where average monthly sallary is 200-300$ and about 50% of it goes for food. Take a fucking guess...

I have traveled, great tits by the way.

>Planning on visiting China soon

Where are you planning on going? Check out the following if you get the time

>Zhangjiajie, awesome hiking
>JianKou Great Wall near Beijing, great hiking/camping
>Guilin, just beautiful
>Xi'an, not for the faggot warriors, but for the people and the amazing food. Also the muslim district is cool too (not like the muslims from the middle east)
>Eat Hot Pot, Da Pan Ji, Dan Dan Mein, Korean BBQ, Ma La Xiang Guo
>AVOID SHANGHAI
>Go to Hostels to find and fuck white girls
>Go to night clubs to fuck the locals, buy a bottle of whiskey and tea. The girls will come to you
>Don't get scammed. Don't go to a tea ceremony, Don't go to a specific club if requested by a random girl on the street. Even more so if the club/restaurant is empty.

"shut your whore mouth"

Your kind do seem to enjoy moving goalposts. Alaska is the only state worth visiting and I've already been there twice.

I hate people who travel. They treat foreign cultures as entertainment.

>wanting to know or experience your culture
>bad thing

Some tourists are assholes, but they are just assholes in general. Not everyone mocks cultures they are interested in or want to see.

Topkek

this, I have the ocean near me, I have snowy mountains near me, i have a desert near me, I have a major metropolitan city im in the middle of and I never leave my apt. I have AC here.

In my experience travellers all tend to go to the same places, see the same things, and learn nothing about the culture of the place they're visiting. They leave with the same fairytale notions that they arrived with.

They're just consumers.

Sure, tourism is a good industry for many places, but I have no respect for the people who do it.

Wtf Schlomo, I thought you Jews were all millionaires.

This goy is shocked

When I travel I like to interact with people, not see overly tourist attractions. That really makes the difference.

Sorry you're too poor to take a vacation, and relax though. Must suck.

I realise that, but he's a good friend of mine and really humble, I would never use this argument against him, he didn't choose his family like I didn't choose mine

Last time I used couch surfers, a filipino faggot tried stickin his hands down my jockeys when I was drunk. Never again.

Based burgerbro

I worked in Malaysia as a rock climbing instructor for a few months, and worked in France in the hospitality industry. Malaysia is really nice desu mate, I would recommend travelling anywhere outside Kuala Lumpur, and avoid the POOLOO enclaves.

I know a lot of people who fall for the travel meme and they end up doing the exact same shit they do back home, but just in a different setting.

What the fuck is the point? They're just wandering aimlessly through life thinking the grass is greener elsewhere.

>girlfriend asks why I don't want to travel to thailand
>tell her its not safe
>'user, it's so safe'
>next morning bombs blow up a bunch of toursists

Mfw I send her the article

>implying i haven't been all over the world
For every single girl I would be likely to meet, I'd more than likely have seen more of the world than her.
She is just naive and thinks everything is innocent still.

I still like to travel and explore, but not cultures.
I like seeing wildlife and structures.

Traveling is great. You learn about yourself and the world around you. Knowledge is power

Anyone who disparages it is a fucking retarded fool cucked by their own ignorance.

Ive been to all the relevant US states, south america and europe
>being a shart-in-mart that never leaves his walmart town
Lol

But Grass is greener if you know where to look and oppertunites to seize.

I lived in China and was paid handsomely by this very rich woman to "teach English too". It was just a front for her to take me to expensive dinners, drink with, sing songs to at KTV. It was fun. I'd never have that oppertunity in the US, where I'm from.

Essentially if there's someone borderline harassing you to go inside, avoid it like the plague.
Shanghai was alright imo, just no need to spend more than two days there. See the bund, take the boat river cruise AT NIGHT. See the tea city, get a massage, go somewhere else

This so much

There's literally no reason to "travel" other than to brag to friends that you've been to such and such place. There is nothing to be learned, it's all for show, to make you seem cultured. You're anything but though.

Its enjoyable if you go to places worth seeing. You have a shart-in-nart mentality

Going abroad for work is not the same as travelling.

When I say travelling I mean those idiots who literally just go to another country to sit in restaurants, bars and upload endless pictures to instagram.

waysofwanderers.com/why-im-leaving-thailand/

The interface is a bit awkward but it's interesting.

>user, why don't you travel more?
Because I don't want to. I don't need to take constant vacations to justify my existence.
No it isn't. The world is an ugly place full of ugly people. Sure some parts are nice, but they're few and far between.
>there's no need to be so bitter all of the time!
Sure there is. People like you.

I think the people disparaging travel are just too poor to do so. The beaches of Spain are amazing. The topless women there were so damn beautiful. The food in China was like no other, and certainly not like "Chinese" food you get in a Western country. In the non-Nigger Areas of Tokyo at night are amazing. I walked into what felt like an old 80s electronic store. I just looked around. Russia had very friendly people, even more friendly when we had vodka on hand.

Traveling is fun. Getting to know different people around the world is even better.

I've been everywhere and i don't even have IG, never even uploaded stuff on Cuckbook either.
Leave the basement cucklord

"I'm 23 and have been to 34 countries and off to Sri Lanka in December you fucking casual"

I agree with you there. I fucking hate social media whores. You always recongize them too. An entire table of them will sit and be on their phones the whole time. Never speaking or even showing signs of emotions.

I say this table of vapid italian whores in their late 30s take selfies for literally 20 minutes. 5 of them all taking selfies or speaking to their phones at the same table.

You are trying to make travel seem shit just so you feel better about being too chicken to go yourself

t. Autistic poorfag

Also those cunts don't respect lines, spit on the floor and are generally disgusting besides being generally dumb as fuck. I'm pretty sure if this board wasn't blocked there they'd beat the leafs in shitposting.

because i have no one to travel with anymore

Meant to reply to this

I never counted but somewhere around 30 not counting mid-flights too

You have Geography and the only culture you have is Nachos and sombreros

>There's literally no reason to "travel" other than to brag to friends

Speak for yourself, you boring miserable faggot. There are hundreds of good reasons to travel:

>to taste great food
>to relax in a cheap setting for a few weeks (£1 for pad thai and drink, then a £10 prostitute later that evening?)
>good weather.
>to explore terrain you don't have in your homeland (we have shit-tier mountains in UK, no jungles and wank beaches).
>basically to do shit that you simply can't do back in your homeland because expensive/you get arrested/no facilities/etc...

China doesn't block Cred Forums, just the reCaptcha BS is blocked.

The line thing is just something you get used too, there's no fighting it. The spitting is done by peasants, which is 75% of the country. So yea, it sucks. Eventually you just let that slide too. And the constant honking of the car horns.

China is a great place though. I love it.

Oy cunt lets smash some brewskis.

Everyone should live in a third world country like India and to learn to appreciate their own homeland

the only place in my travel bucket list is the USA.
i wanna caress a gun and drive through Detroit and smell New York and do some other crazy shit

And also when you get back home makes you grateful that you don't live in a tranny infested pseudo democracy amirite

It can be hard to gauge whether or not to count countries. Like I have been to Scotland for 3 seconds (was shit) and I don't really count Wales or Israel as a country when I visited the West Bank

Jesus that's sad. Get a Sugarbaby or something

Every time I get on a plane they "random security check" me ;_;

I loved traveling there on vacation (currently in the airport going home) but don't think I could live there. Although I met some western folks who made a good life for themselves and seem to be enjoying a lot so who knows.

It's not like we can hop a plane in 3 hours to Spain, France or Germany. Euros can't turn around in a circle without their dicks colliding

I don't know, I stayed in Doha Airport in Saudi Arabia I think for like 4 hours, but I never seen the country, so it's hard to say "I've been to Saudi Arabia"

Not really. I've been to a few countries. I'm just not fond of all the social media vanity that travelling is about.

I don't have a trust fund and cannot afford trips overseas.

As for Cred Forums, it wasn't accessible for the better part of this month. And in Beijing not even my vpns were working. Everywhere else they were, though

Bishkek?

Ah man, sorry to hear that Ahmed

SMOTHER ME WITH YOUR TITTIES

Nice read. Always love to hear liberals realize their views of the world are unconnected to reality.

That girl is mad she is called an outsider, despite her learning the language, not really understanding that you don't belong somewhere like Thailand if you aren't Thai.

Hilarious how she implies how terrible it would be for her to treat non-white people like that in her hometown in Ontario. Does she not see the parallels? Not recognize that if Ontario had been preserved for people who belong there she might not have felt the need to travel across the globe looking for a sense of purpose?

Sad

I did travel. US, Canada, England, and Japan has it the best (with China coming up).

Rest of the world feels like 3rd world countries that are bitter and don't want to do stuff except not die.

But am bitter that our governments care more for those people than their own damn people. Just for slave labor THEY work hard to convince people is bad.

No, you're right. It's also for cool Facebook and Instagram photos which you can post for likes and thumbs up.

"I do travel"

Get a load of this typical privileged white opinion.
>Yeah, ignore that mass poverty and suffering of the local populace and enjoy this amazing scenery and wildlife! My facebook friends are going to be so impressed with my photos!
>Ugh, I gotta go back to my comfy white collar job once my yearly vacation is over... :(

I stayed in a hostel for two weeks when I moved to San Francisco and I was rooming with two French girls for 3 days and two Swiss dudes for 3 days.

Both saw the Golden Gate Bridge. Both walked on it, because seeing it wasn't enough. Then the guys got drunk and the girls movies like "Bad Moms".

Man, I haven't even explored my own city well enough, what the fuck would I do if I go to Tokyo for a week? I don't speak their language. I'll eat their food and drink with sake and feel like a tourist. I can't fathom any enjoyment out of it. I don't want to see sites, I want to form human connection and do interesting things.

Right. Lots of these countries (especially the Philippines or Thailand) are fucking shit to live in, and you can tell by looking at the life of the average male there. The greatest learning experience from travelling is when you realize that you really are a lucky cunt, because you can just work at home for a few months and can pop round and pillage these places at your leisure. Unless you're Brazilian.

Travel alone then. It'll make you grow as a person honestly. You have to make all decisions yourself and it'll mold you into a stronger more independent man.

Muslims

I do!

I doubt you can give head 100 times in 4 days. Because if you payed more, you're just stupid.

Kyrgyzstan ~3000 US /person/year GDP

Unironic question: where the fuck do memelennials get all this fucking money to travel?
I barely have enough to feed myself, much less have a hobby that involves buying hundreds of dollars of plane tickets

traveling made me more bitter overall.
you will only realize how successful globalism has become and meet the same types of annoying pretentious fuck heads, and brainless party degenerates everywhere.

Same. I want to travel to different countries but I don't think I would have much fun if I was alone.
I did some research of a hostel I want to stay at, and I was looking at the pictures of the bar area and its patrons. I was seeing groups of travelers talk/joke with each other, then I noticed one lone autist who was sitting by the bar, isolated from the social groups.
I have a feeling if I traveled, I would be that solitary autist. I figure if I can't make friends in my home country, I probably would have a harder time in a country where I don't fluently speak the native language.

>Not recognize that if Ontario had been preserved for people who belong there

The Iroqois? The Mohwak? The Huron?

Live with parents, pay minimal rent, have a cheap car, don't spend money on frivolous bullshit.

You don't need to be rich to travel. I got from here to China and back using only public transport and hostels.

You're right, the world IS a beautiful place and there are plenty of interesting countries with fascinating histories, cultures, gastronomy, fashion, music, etc and I don't think that culturally and geographically isolating myself will improve my state of mind or enrich me in any way. I would travel more, if I had the money.

What do you earn man? I don't get a lot of money each month, approximately 1600-1700 usd. I live cheap and can save around 3500 usd every half year. For 6-7k I can travel south east asia, south america or India for at least half a year.

>Touring around this place with those boobs on your chest must be very cumbersome. Why don't you let me hold them for a minute or two while you catch your breath.

Whatever makes you feel better about being a weak virgin NEET who is too scared to leave mummies house.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3113418/Horrifying-moment-lioness-reared-attack-killed-American-tourist-Katherine-Chappell-South-African-safari-park.html

At least half of the world is off limits: niggers, mudslimes and then London and the whole south area.

Credit cards, wealthy parents, or they spend their entire budget for the year and cry when they don't have food.
Happens to someone every week in college.

Not that guy you were replying to, but I just checked the prices from the local airport to china and it's about $1000. I understand the daily living expenses are low in China, but the airplane fees are what prevent us from going.

I guess you americans are simply not fit to do anything right in this world. Not anyone of my friends live by their parents or use a fucking credit card.

Fuck that. Enjoy Canada I suppose.

Yeah, we're completely fucked when the current college generation starts getting leadership positions.

All land is acquired by conquest. The 'natives' fought over it amongst themselves until they lost it to the Europeans. The Europeans are now in the process of losing it to the South Asians. Such is life.

When I was in my first year of university I knew a guy who burned through all his cash by only a few weeks into the semester.

Then my own sister went travelling in Australia and got into so much debt the bank was calling our house everyday and wouldn't get off our backs.

She spent 9 years paying all that off.

Why don't you explore other states? You lucky cunts have the equivalent of 50 different European-sized countries within your national borders. Pretty jelly desu fampai.

I guess that's what this western, materialistic culture does to people. People have to strive and work for things to do well.
If you get instant stimulitation all the time, wether it's from buying a new hat with a credit card or clicking around on the web, it'll ruin you.

I have a friend who has consistently blown all the money they get for some grants or some shit in the first three weeks of the first semester.
They ended up quitting and running to California to work in a park.

>enjoying cucknada

Lol, no you are crazy, you and i are gonna live like kings, this people can't think

You mean "LIVE LAUGH LOVE :) x".

This is true. If I lived in the states I would rent a car and just go coast to coast, sick sack with a bunch of good friends. If you don't have friends, do it alone. If you don't have a drivers liscense, walk.

The world is here for exploring, it'll make you happier, smarter and more confident in yourself. No excues boys, get out there!

I have travelled to some beautiful places right here in Europe, and first world nations like Canada and Japan, and that's why I reject any system that wants to dilute these cultures?"

I've been all around the world and all it taught me was that America actually is the best place on earth. It's not just a dumb redneck meme. Living in Asian countries would be torture. Europe is cucked to oblivion. Only Anglosphere countries would be tolerable to live in. The rest of the world is dominated by serf mentality cucks.

>he Europeans are now in the process of losing it to the South Asians

with memes like this...who needs reality?

Hopefully we can get control back, my white friend.

That would cost $1000's of dollars and take at least 2 weeks. I'd love to but just don't have the time or money.

She's right. Spending all your time on Cred Forums only serves to reinforce your hatred, the same way spending all your time on tumblr reinforces idiotic beliefs.

>give head to a hooker

No you fool. You get head.

That's what I've been doing. I don't even have a passport yet and I'm 26 years old. I've just traveled around the country, still haven't seen all of it either. This country is so fucking big.

Yeah that's what I mean, students get grants for living costs, and they get a new one every semester. He blew through it all and had to basically live on nothing until after Christmas.

Cause Canada is a frozen shit hole. People in America's frozen shit hole states travel a lot too. But our country is big enough that we actually have nice weather year round in places like Florida and California so we just go there.

Lost me at europe is cucked to oblivion, I get what you mean but the countryside is where it's at.
There's not much to do but there sure is freedom to live how you wish to live.
I would never want to leave my beautiful country, it's where I belong and thrive, just like you feel about the states I guess.

i wouldn't get my hopes up

but they live too abstracted from reality, we are gonna be able to carve our comfy holes in the system

Why go to see niggers in other countries when the niggers are coming here to be seen?

I'm not autistic. My being poor also has no weight in this argument.

That's typical western, materialistic mentality my friend. You have all the time in the world, you don't need a lot of money to experience great stuff.

Get out of your comfort zone damnit :)

Different burger here

I have done that, and when you do it, you see cool stuff, but you slowly start to realize

>It's all burgers
>Coast to Coast
>Are we really this bad?
>Many times, yes.

Then You go to Canada and it's chill, until you drive for a 300 mile stretch without seeing a single other person car, or sign of civilization.

So you go south. you make it as far as Juarez, see a dozen decapitated bodies hanging from a bridge, and then you haul ass back north again

>Burgers aren't so bad after all

The thing that really makes me want to Europe tho is the history. US has 400 years of "visitable" history at the MAX, and that's in like 2 or 3 places on the east coast. Europe has 2000 - 3000 years of history just laying around fucking everywhere. that would be cool to see.

Do you have thousands of dollars to fund my travels, bitch?

Why are there so many women who want to superficially experience other countries (read: eat food, drink, and get fucked by foreign guys)?

Is this a white girl thing?

Lawyer working for the government here, m8, I'm doing alright .also I'm in the south which will soon hopefully separate from the rest of this country.

It's a gloating thing. They want to take pictures of expensive things guys get them so they can prove they are better than their friends.
It's all self indulgence. There's no substance, no learning.

I often associate women wanting to go travelling and "finding herself" as just wanting to be fucked ragged by foreign men desu.

They either have rich as fuck parents or they're in debt up to their eyeballs. No fucking way does a 20 something year old that works for a living have the time or money to drop $1000's of plane tickets, hotels, food, taxi rides. Even slumming it as a packpacker living like a savage adds up quick. Also who the fuck has 3-4 months just to fuck off and not work?

I'm going to travel outside my country for the first time in my life this December. I'm going to Japan for about a month. What should i know Cred Forums?

Whitu Piggu Go homu!

>go to Rome
>muds everywhere
>go to Paris
>mudsmudsmuds
>go to Athens
>mudslide

Maybe...maybe I'll try Osaka next. Also Prague.

>It's all burgers
I disagree. Not with the statement itself, that's true, but with its sentiment. A burger from New York is drastically different when compared to a burger from Louisiana, or even a burger from New Jersey. There's a lifetime of shit to see in the U.S.

That being said, our history gets absolutely shit on by Europe.

While being called white by and European on Cred Forums is quite flattering, i don't think that's good advice

InternationalSexGuide.com forums is pretty gud. You can find all the information you need for literally any country on earth.

>Is this a white girl thing?
It's a decadence thing. South Koreans do it too but with America and Europe.

1. They get an excuse to fuck a lot of foriegn men without anyone at home knowing
2. So they can take 100's of pictures for their instagram and show off to their friends

Kek, I guess you're bound to get annoyed by a lot of things. Traveling isn't always this adventure filled with good times and fun but isn't that what makes it great?

You are bound to face your stereotypes, crush some and confirm a ton. You'll find some towns in the middle of no where you'll fall in love with and others you expected to be great that just was shit.

Yeah, europe is pretty cheap to travel by train. Get a rail pass and just travel on, if you go to Sweden in the summer you can live in a tent basically anywhere you want to for 24-hours.

Bosnians should arrange refugee border-hunt-trips. I would go.
Also would be nice to visit different mines and factories, especially in US, but dont know if anybody arranges that kind of trips.

I grew up going to international schools and half of the Brazilians were Europe-tier white and the other half looked half-white, the majority on here just parrots memes.

Because I have a girlfriend, and is it really worth going to other countries if you cant fuck the girls?

Traveling kills your gains bitch, can't take a week off my routine and diet just to see places I can look at pictures of with some dumb cunt.

You gotta understand; Romanians cant leave their work even on holidays.

That's a cute coat.

It's really expensive. Take buses instead of trains and get take away meals from grocery stores or buy food at markets.

Buy a lonely planet on Japan, search for cheap accomodation.

This desu. The US has so much to see. Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone are all global tourist attractions. New York is probably the most important city in the world. We have every climate. Swamps, deserts, mountains, beaches, forests, plains, etc. We have great cities. We have diversity of you just wanna go somewhere with less whites cause you're a cuck. We have everything.

I do travel
It made me more bitter

Yeh, but on the other hand the geological history of Americas beat Europe by far.

(Europe geological history is pretty much ice-age and sea bed excluding North Europe)

Take account that I'm a geology student so that may affect my opinions a bit.

I've gotten some on every single continent in the world. No need to do a second tour.

I'm not saying it was bad, it was actually pretty cool , but it was just the homogeneity of it that really bugged me - starbucks and Mcdonalds everywhere, even ass-backwards towns.

There we a lot of moments in the Rockies and Catskills that were pretty cool, went to a winery in Grand Junction, CO that was the fucking bomb,

But as soon as you got into the plains, or either of the coasts, it was just same shit, different weather.

this

I travel alot anyway so, she wouldn't be saying that

I know, I'm a geology student as well kek

Actually have a lab in 15 minutes, I should really stop fucking around on Cred Forums now

But I won't

Don't worry Hans, just my English acting up - never be sober on Cred Forums, remember. Anyhow the English is messed up on this anyway.. give head, not TAKING head... whatever.

Now...is not the hour you're supposed to bend over in front of a mosque, to GET it from behind?

begone mongrel... go back to your native country and stop scrubbing toilets in Finland.

i dont have daddy's money or a trust find to bank roll my expensive world travels.

I really would like to travel, but lots of places with interesting scenery and nice beaches come along with pretty horrible looking cultures.

>it's true

Logic shmogic. All you autists obsession with logic is why you're incapable of enjoying your lives. Try not thinking as a fucking math equation for once

I travel every week for work. I hate it so much I never travel for fun.

~700k southwest rapid reward points, ~400k delta skymiles, 1.5 million hilton honors points. I never use any of them. I only do these programs for better wifi and an occasional seat/room upgrade. I just want to be home.

>2016
>typing ">2015"
Keep holding on user, I know you can do this

You can basically see the world for free then? You're sort of an asshole.

I've seen much of it. It's mostly shit.

More big titty east coast jew bitches on vacation, please.