Wow I'm shocked

>pol doesn't think dindus and women should be able to vote because they're too dumb
>most trump supporters don't have any education past high school
So which is it, can idiots vote or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/
nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/poll-shock-hillary-drops-19-points-millennial-voters-one-month/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only property and business owners should be allowed to vote

Up boat

Gonna needa citation on this one

Actually, the people on Cred Forums who don't want women (or blacks, or whomever) voting tend to hold that view because they've looked at election return data. And they've observed some things

- women are _terrible_ voters. They tend to support bigger government, more dysgenic immigration, more leftist policies, more gun control, less freedom, etc.

What was the first major "victory" due to women voting? Prohibition of Alcohol - the only constitutional amendment so far to be repealed because it was so stupid.

- the same can be said, to a lesser degree, about black voters. Black voters in the past few decades have been reliable democrat voters. Modern Democrats are moral and political cancer.

If you replay the history of major US elections leaving only the white-male vote, the outcomes are drastically different, and all better

Cred Forums is not one person. There are all kinds of ideas expressed here. Lately, I'm feeling like a Royalist - I don't want anyone voting. I want a monarch with a long term view of the welfare of his nation, who works constantly to improve its capital and thereby enrich himself and his successors.

>high school and college are for education, they're not just adult daycare!

how's that college degree working out for you OP? got any good jobs yet?

A college education can mean feminist degree or other useless shit.

As opposed to what, ms. 90% Black population that mostly goes to school for dem welfares?

Also, read what Kaczynski wrote about degrees in his manifesto.

I'm Okay with land owning/tax paying black males voting

Women are simply not designed to think in a way to make good political choices

Fuck off leaf in disguise, this is now a roll thread

Got what I wanted

Taxpayers only with exceptions for retired people, disabled, maybe spouses of taxpayers, military veterans and those currently serving.

If you pay into society you should get a say in where it's headed.

KLARA PLZ

Looks like you got the boring mudslime, fitting for a leaf

This so much

Why should we let people who pay no taxes vote?

Bored at work, lets roll.

Rollingg

>implying i have an animu waifu

Goddammit I'm rolling again

I'm gonna need a sauce on that.

I love how you faggots can never create your own memes, you just change the memes already created. In cringeworthy ways at that.

Coming from a Trumpfag.

Lack of education is not a lack of intelligence, I met way more idiots at uni than I ever have blue collars, who for the most part are intelligent, capable people

>Royalist

Looks like Cromwell should have finished the job with you potatoniggers.

Not like there is much of a thread to derail anyway

I don't have any education past highschool, I earn 6 figures and have a 136 IQ. I'm voting for Trump, so I guess I'm an idiot, right?

This
>pic not related use it as a wallpaper or some shit

I spent zero dollars to acquire a career that pays $140,000 per annum. You paid $140,000 to work at Starbucks.

Trump supporter:

I have a BS and I work for the cops as a forensic tech.

Democrats have to make false memes to fit their narrative of uneducated voters, when like most democratic memes, their voter base is welfare recipients and liberal arts "grads".

Nah fuck that lazy cunt family. Dump and reroll for homosex with the Chad

Let me dream okay

Butthurt leaf detected

JUST

Clinton gave State Department appointments to 194 donors

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter

Donald Trump Packs Arena, Hillary Draws 200 at Dueling Events

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/

Hillary Clinton Struggles to Gain Traction in Florida, Despite Spending

nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1

COLLAPSE! Hillary Clinton Drops 19 POINTS with Millennial Voters in ONE MONTH

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/poll-shock-hillary-drops-19-points-millennial-voters-one-month/

>sage

Hey atleast you got my favorite one of the bunch

Education

Right

Obama is our first Affirmative Action president.

Repeated a year of grade school.

Knowledge of America revealed when he talked about visiting "all 57 states."

Reads nonstop teleprompters.

Never worked a job a day in his life.

Organized Chicago into "Chiraq."

rollingu

Yet the average hillary supporter earns less than a trump supporter. Those women's studies degrees really pay off.

Hey you got the emo qt nazi

>tfw no faithful Chad to Eiffel tower other qts with
>only women I got were either unfaithful or literal shit tier
>no Chad to cuddle up to at night
>no Chad to fugg while we lift
>no Chad to laugh as we tell eachother no homo

This is now a personal mission of mine. Cmon Chad.

Doesnt everyone pay some sort of tax though? Like, just going to the grocery story you get a sales tax. Literally everyone can vote then.

Don't give up

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU'VE REALLY MADE US THINK
NOW IT'S TIME TO KILL YOURSELF
YOU HOOK NOSED
RAT FACED FINK!
YOU HOOK NOSED
RAT FACED FINK!
YOU HOOK NOSED
RAT FACED FINK!
YOU HOOK NOSED
RAT FACED FINK!
YOU HOOK NOSED
RAT FACED FINK!
YOU HOOK NOSED
RAT FACED FINK!
YOU HOOK NOSED
RAT FACED FINK!
YOU HOOK NOSED
RAT FACED FINK!
YOU HOOK NOSED
RAT FACED FINK!
YOU HOOK NOSED
RAT FACED FINK!
YOU HOOK NOSED
RAT FACED FINK!

I don't like the sales tax.

And most Hillary supporters dropped out of High School. Do you really think this thru at all OP?

>I don't like the sales tax.

it's kind of reasonable, however. a tax on transactions is basically a way of saying, "transactions are only possible in a civilization where buyers/sellers think there will be consequences for breaking the rules, committing fraud, being bandits, etc. and governments help enforce policies that make fraud, banditry, etc, risky and economically unviable. the more you transact with others, the more you benefit from civilization and government protection of the marketplace"

ergo, sales tax to me seems like a good way to fund government - it's something like a "use tax" for marketplace participants. you're paying for the stable marketplace environment that government facilitates...

Gib 36-40

Where are you getting this information?

rolling because CTR trolls suck

You should compare income levels, not education. Stuff like gender studies has the same value when all the college degrees are lumped together, but it's not exactly a hard degree or has any use in practical life.

Congratulations no gf

ROLLING LAD

CHAD

You get that information from her fucking website, and even if it was true it means jack shit. I went to engineering school and all the non-engineering people, and even some in the engineering program, were fucking dumb as shit. Just because you can memorize something doesn't make you smart... also, non stem degrees is basically just begging for weak minded people to be indoctrinated. All professionals I know, besides some retarded women with no logic or arguments, are voting Trump.

Education =/= intelligence.

White land owning males make better decisions than minorities and women.

>tfw no madelyn gf

Th-that means I become chad right guys. R-right?

wew actually not too bad

>clinton
>1st amendment

Are you fucking kidding me?

Even if that were true, it wouldn't be the whole story, because I can guarantee college would count as the only "education".

Go tell an IBEW journeyman making upwards $45-$50 an hour in their early/mid 20s that they would have been better off going to college. Please record it so I can laugh at how fucking stupid you sound. Don't forget to tell them that they're "uneducated", can't contribute to society because of it, and how their vote for Trump is invalid for bonus points on your Retard Card.

No

same sort of cucks that vote for leftist parties here.

>What was the first major "victory" due to women voting? Prohibition of Alcohol - the only constitutional amendment so far to be repealed because it was so stupid.
didnt know this or forgot

Fuck women are stupid