Chess Cheaters--What Does This Say?

So I've been playing online chess for years and, being an autist, I've kept a spreadsheet since 2013 of all the nationalities of the players who are obviously using Stockfish or Fritz or some other computer engine for cheating.

Here are my top ten cheating nationalities, in order from high to low.

Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Serbia
Russia
Australia
United States
Canada
Philippines
France
United Kingdom

Notice that these are also the top shitposting countries. What is up with the shittiness of the personalities in these ten countries?

But why is cheating such a thing with the fucking Saudis?

Other urls found in this thread:

ratings.fide.com/topfed.phtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Egypt
WE

Jesus. This got slid so fucking fast my head is spinning.

>But why is cheating such a thing with the fucking Saudis?

A combination of them being extremely arrogant and extremely stupid. They can't bear losing so have to resort to any deception possible to win.

>losing repeatedly to certain countries
>they must be cheating

Stay salty.

this is legitimate autism, not stupid meme autism. please get help

Hey, there, Serb. Nice of you to stop in. Game analysis is pretty easy, like your mother. And it's easy to figure out when someone is cheating, like your wife.

WUZ

I'm not married and my mother is dead.

Im surprised Australia is number 5.
The top 4 makes sense, they are all countries you'd imagine cheating anyway.

We (wuz kangz N shiet)

kek

Too good a fate for a Slav.

they also cheat in football and buy off the refs.

Your thread is shit.

your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race always be to the swift, or the Jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well I say, "Cheating is the gift man gives himself."

WEW

Savage bantz, brother.

Absolutely brutal.

Tell me, does the sites you play on have leaderboards of any kind?

Yes. Chess.com is my main one...the leaders are all IMs and GMs. No surprise. And the site runs logarithms to catch cheaters, and they ban them after they detect it. But this is just my own observations since so many chess engines became web-based and/or open-sourced.

nice proxies samefag

garbage thread

This is not a bad thread, OP.

And my point with this thread was whether or not the intellectual behavior of the people in these countries says something about the state of the fucking world. It was supposed to be a discussion of the individuals of the world and their inclinations making the whole planet a shit-hole.

Well, it's obvious that this extends far beyond just cheating in chess. The top countries on your list are all thoroughly corrupt and cheating in general is an inherent part of their culture. They have no morals or dignity.

Fuck this critics, great thread.

I will do whatever it takes to win. I don't see anything wrong with cheating if it benefits me and I get away with it.

How would theu catch cheaters?
All you have to do is input the opponents move into a chess program and copy the move the ai does

I have to admit...the Nordic countries don't seem to cheat much, are gracious losers and are equally gracious as winners. Unless, of course, they have a Muslim screen name.

Yes, and computers can detect the "perfection" of a player's moves and compare that to their overall rating. If a 1300 player is suddenly making 1800-level moves game after game (or suddenly IN a game), he's a fucking cheater.

Well, there you have it. People will do anything to top a leaderboard.
Personally I've stopped playing any games online with any sort of ranking

ROBOTS

This.

It is well known that Saudi education turns out people who can memorise religious texts but are otherwise as dumb as a rock.

Now that the demographic there is changing, this leaves the country in deep shit. They are too stupid to be professionals, they refuse to do service sector jobs, and they cant all get subsidised by oil to the same degree which their parents were.

Lichess is where it's at.

I used to play online chess quite a bit. Im by no means GM material, but I never minded losing to a better opponent. That's what is so attractive about chess; if you win it's by your own doing, if you lose it's because your opponent is better than you. In general. Unless they are cheating ofcourse, but I never really did game analysis so couldn't tell.

where I live here there's a lot beggar/homeless who can play a good chess game. Maybe they're good at chess op

web related
ratings.fide.com/topfed.phtml

No help for this, friend

I guarantee they're all chinks.
No self respecting Aussie bloke would be caught dead playing some poofy game of checkers.

Statement backed by Kek.

After playing all kinds of games against various nationalities, I've made a list of people that are inherently shit, but like to think others are cheating.

1. USA
2. Germany
3. USA

I love how defensive some of these posts sound (the guy above this from Austria).

>playing online chess
there's your problem.

play in real life

Except Russia and CIS in general has been dominating Chess forever. It's probably Russians who are fans of all the Russian grandmasters but don't want to actually put time into learning the game that cheat.

I tried cheating with fritz 8 and kept losing lol

Guess my processor is slow?

It says you are a massive nerd.

How can you be sure those people are actually from those countries? I use a proxy and a VPN, and when asked to specify my country, I always select Niger. That said, I'm sure cheating has a much stronger correlation with age than it has with nationality.

>all listed countries have a sizeable shitskin, slav or asian population or promote multiculti&tolerance
Though that's pretty much every country in the world at this point.

oh, too late, i hacked the game so all pieces are queens with infinite moves, game over fuckers

Also summoned a dragon to defeat your side

>I keep a spreadsheet tracking the nationalities of people who I perceive to be cheating at online chess matches
Bruh....

BRUH