GET ON HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAYCdJZEN-U
youtube.com/watch?v=aRU12mzgPXM
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/21/charlotte-police-chief-not-book/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WVbdqgyQacw
youtube.com/watch?v=3oAXjl-80o0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQ3eBerHfM
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/17/re-why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/6/cal-state-university-la-offers-segregated-housing-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wasn't this over an armed robbery where the guy shot at the cops?

like 5 cops injured in the incident?

I fully support my fellow citizens over fascists. Fuck all cops

It doesnt matter at this point. They are secretly saying that they want to segregate. They only want to shop at black only businesses and get away from white people.

They're saying they want to segregate themselves but probably won't. It's literally nothing.

He got out of his car with a gun and people are furious that the cops shot him.

>MUH OPEN CARRY

Yes, he could have spun his gun on his finger for all the police cared before he became a threat, but after the fact? No chance.

HAHAHAHAHA
Build a wall around it

They're not secretly saying it. Black Lives Matter reps have been talking about "Self Determination" for the last year and a half to bobble headed jew anchors who just grin like it's the cutest thing ever that these niggers want white genocide.

They are saying they want an end to institutional racism. I didn't see it either until I got within black fiance but it's real and you can't see it.

I got that message too. Maybe they'll listen to Trump and see that what he was saying is what they are saying now: bad schools, no jobs, getting killed in the streets. They need Trump

>BOYCOTT WHITEY!
>ONLY SHOP AT BLACK OWNED STORES!

The only thing blacks sell is drugs so...

Dubbs of truth

Liberals don't really understand want open carry entails. If got out of the car holding a gun the police are 100% justified.

ha

>dumb nigger #9001 won't comply with police and has gun
WE NEED TO END DIS POLICE RACISM

BLACK

YES

KEEP CHIMPING. DINDUS + TERRORISTS WILL WIN THIS FOR TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=sAYCdJZEN-U

How the fuck do you boycott a city?

This. Especially in a battle ground state like NC. This will be the last time Soros trusts nigs.

>boycott Charlotte

Yeah get in line niggers, the NBA is already doing that. I wish niggers would boycott this city by getting up and leaving, make my fucking day.

My roommates went to the riot last night and got tear gassed. They are super anti police and liberal so I don't really trust what they say but they spun it where the police started everything, etc.

Did they get beaten too?

Refuse to go there, pull all conventions, crash the tourism sector and the local industries.
Bigotry won't be tolerated and if racists don't like it they can watch their cities wither.

lol that insane black fringe insanity and utter abject racism against white in those speeches and in the panels comments

They're running with rioters. They deserved a dozen rubber 12ga rounds to the sternum.

Not really. They tried to show me a video of police brutality but I pointed out to then that one of the "protesters" clearly in the video attacked the cops first and they got pissed at me lmao

Damn, I lived in that apartment complex where the shooting occured about 3 years ago while going to the college nearby. I'm glad I missed that chimp out.

The officer that shot the guy was black...

>they can watch their cities wither
That's the only possible state of a city that has niggers in it, anyway.

Exactly. Create a black community and move away from whitey. Police yourselfs and show the whites in the US how to handle the beast problem. Then when it goes to shit, have gratitude for the white man.

Nigs need to boycott the entire USA and move to africa

>Refuse to go there, pull all conventions, crash the tourism sector and the local industries.

>thinks blacks boycotting whites will even be noticed by whites

Mixed, worst possible combination ever, they once pull with white guilt and then they also think they black.

>be on holiday in Memphis Tennessee
>blacks everywhere
>every gas place has black beggers with a fake sob story
>black people waiting in huge lines for a cheap nasty bus
>Black's walking around outside of fast food areas
>poor Black's sitting outside with signs taking about da struggle

I can't handle much more of this.

I am white I favor a America for all Americans, if all colors. This is the great melting pot, all cultures and people should mix into one as our founders intended.
He was a servant of oppression
Charlotte is actually a banking Those banks will leave if Charlotte doesn't get in line with the modern age.

"Boycott" in this case means chimping out and overwhelming the community with riots and crime.

>go to riots
>expect not to get fucked up

Are your roommates high?

>all niggers are gone
>implying this isn't the fucking dream

You say this like it's a bad thing. Fuck off to Africa or make your own goddamn communities. Stay the fuck away from us. No problem here.

Don't come whining when you're Africa 2.0 in a month though.

Not blacks government services, large conventions, sporting events. NASCAR left Charlotte costing the a billion annually
People are unemployed because Charlotte won't get their racist police in line

>nigger shot dead
>other niggers chimp out
That actually sounds like it's getting with "the modern age" just fine.

>Charlotte is actually a banking Those banks will leave if Charlotte doesn't get in line with the modern age.

Your empty threats mean nothing to bankers. They topple governments. You think they care about what some uppity liberals think? Fuck off back to your shitty humanities class retard.

Just give the dindus So. Cali and call it good. Libs love their bullshit so send them to LIb heaven. Problem solved. It would be dindu promiseland.

I live in Charlotte. Our police are some of the best in the country and incredibly tolerant. I have tons of black friends who have gotten out of a bunch of charges they shouldn't have. Not sure where your information is coming from

Anyone else super pissed by the nation of Islam fucker coming on and just spewing Allah shit

SuperCooper

Scoops Up

A Looter

Burma Shave

The Chancellor of UNC just sent me this email. Jesus christ

>Not sure where your information is coming from

He's a useful idiot.

Dang, I missed the chimpout last night

How bad really was it?

Liberia it is.

It's not "segregation", you dumb nigger.

It's separation: big fucking difference.

Fucking UNC is a shithole. Friends of mine went there and came out full blown communists.

Not really bad. Just some idiots walking down the streets chanting. Typical stuff. I went to sleep around 1am though.

Czech Drudge. Witnessed.

Black people have no money.

Their boycott will mean nothing.

An economic boycott is pointless, because you have no economic power.

I'm so tired of them and the blame game they always play. In 200 years they'll still be blaming white people.

Fucking niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=aRU12mzgPXM

they did that decades ago. black wall street.

fascists pigs bombed/destroyed it

Maybe if they stopped killing, raping, and stealing people would have a higher opinion of them.

The cop was black too folks.
Goes to show how progressive BLM has been, now it doesn't matter what race the cop is. Every black man shot by a police officer is immediately forgiven for all behaviors that may have led up to that point and their status is changed from DIDDU to DINDU NUFFIN.

This is wonderful, progressive politics at work people

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/21/charlotte-police-chief-not-book/

It hurts their business to be branded as racists. They will cut jobs as a warning to the city because looking progressive is profitable.

>he was a servant of oppression

Too on the nose user, 3/10.

Will there be chimpout tonight?

Every four years the communists rattle their monkey cages.

Feel free to go to Detroit.

The niggers were asking the cops to protec them once shit got kind of nasty.

Turn them into the police. Give those antifa faggots an actual dose of some facism.

>It hurts their business to be branded as racists.

This isn't going to work much longer. People are sick of it. You can't call someone a racist for every single thing they do and keep expecting results. Diminishing returns.

Shut up bigot she just started melanin replacement therapy

You are a fucking piece of shit. Honest police don't kill innocent men. Just let the people have the cops and judge them instead of using the courts to protect racist murderers.

That would be a fucking dream come true. Even if half left it would be a start.

When everything is racist nothing is racist.

Americans are dumb, the black and white ones.

I really hope so, I just brough my big screen to work so i can watch the chimpout in all it's glory.

>implying dindus have any fucking sense and will willingly acknowledge problems that have been part of "muh culture" for decades
Niggers don't have the mental maturity to ever see themselves as guilty. That victim complex they have runs too deep

Well no duh bong. But we cant move all of them all at once. They still want all the benefits of living in white society while claiming to be self sufficient. Segregating will hopefully lead to full separation.

You know who does have money? Barack Obama and the Federal gov who want to drive out the black vote, esp in a battle ground state so they will use the power of the people to crush the city of Charlotte I to compliance with forward facing virtues

>Bill Clinton forces banks to give mortgages to black people, and to be fair other people with shit credit
>They default on their mortgages and blow up the stock market
Nah banks are done screwing around with "muh racism"

The SJW train of thought

The officer was white
>"See, more racism in the institution!!!!! RACIST! KILL WHITEY!!!"

The officer was of color
>"He's an Uncle Tom working under oppressive white culture!! RACIST!!!! KILL WHITEY!!!"

niggers deserve to be S L A U G H T E R E D

That's the legacy of slavery and poverty. You are retarded.

I think they want whites to literally give them a rimjob when they interact.

move to black countrys, there are alot more of them than "white" countrys. no room for racist niggers in white america

Careful with that edge, my antifa friend.

Actually no, just kys.

yeah I was gonna say this is where it became unbelievable

We nailed them put and if you look at a bank notice now there is a section explaining the banks have the right to seize assets to keep the bank solvent

Yeah, I need some comfy happening now. Long time since the last

Cops first. MORE DEAD COPS

this doesn't make any sense

We should have sent them to Africa after they were freed. So many saw this. Saw all this heartache but the libs of the day didn't or wouldn't listen.

Federal Gov has no jurisdiction in this matter.

King nig has always approved of their chimpouts, we'll see where it goes with Trump in power.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WVbdqgyQacw

Anybody have an stat pic of police shootings on black people/white people and black on black crime?

Democrats probably wanted to send them back. Republicans probably wanted to keep them. At least at that time.

Also, the President doesnt decide funding.

Congress does.

All the Niggers are going to leave Charlotte?

Looks like a prime investment opportunity to me. House prices are gonna skyrocket once people realize that all the niggers are gone.

Nope. Cops fuck you.

Mortgages have always been a secured loan, by very definition they can seize the collateral (the house) if you default. This is not a new revelation from 2008.

What's the video that has this bitch?

Holy shit, what is CWC going to do?

I believe that is partially correct. I think before he was offed Lincoln wanted to appropriate money from Congress to ship them out. I think there was support for this from both sides but not enough to overtake the libs of the day.

This. Even when I went to fucking E.E. Waddell when they first started to need police roaming the halls due to fucking gangs overwhelming the school, the white cops were still bros.

They left because of transgender bathroom policies, not race, idiot. Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about.

Well at first I thought he was trying to cuff her.

The Fed gov has jurisdiction everywhere.
Let's start with road funds: If you miss off the Fed gov the first thing they do is pull highway finding, which means your roads and bridges fall apart and you can't pay public employees.
Then they pull funding for law enforcement, called "Grants" that most places use to meet payroll.
I'd that doesn't work they can pull funds from your universities, defend your Medicare, defend food stamps etc.
All of these statw and local cities are totally dependent on the Fed's for funding.

nigs gonna nig

Well shit. Now where do I go to finish my degree. I was hoping UNC wasn't quite as cucked as other schools.

I don't think we have enough tanks in the middle east. time for more tanks.

>replying to obvious baiting newtrip

Teehee!

They're spitting on the graves of all the north Carolinians who died at Gettysburg. Come on people, it's literally the current year.

Enjoying your roleplay?

Nope. Congressman allocates funding, dispersal and allotment of funds is an executive decision which is why we have various departments.
The president has full authority to use, for instance, the EPA to go into an area and use funds to declare large sections of it protected which halts development.
He can defund roads using dept of transportation. There are limitless ways for the Fed's to force people to do what they want

SYSTEMIC
Y
S
T
E
M
I
C

And weave. Don't forget about the weave.

But the niggers just rob and kill them for it. Isn't it ironic that niggers that hate whites the most are willing to kill to look like us because they know, deep down, that they are aesthetically inferior? Really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=3oAXjl-80o0

>Don King says nigger
>everyone in the church laughs
>Trump laughs

I teach at a mostly black school. I hear nigger constantly all fucking day. Fuck this uppity bitch.

Lincoln could have been the greatest president ever.

Now that theyre done chimping out they start dressing in suits and making demands, pretending to be human.

and someone park a carrier there.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQ3eBerHfM

Boner why

What the fuck guy.

i thought that too and he wasn't giving her kidney shots, he was pulling her pants down

Fuck you John Wilkes Booth. You fucking faggot.

The bodies of confederate soldiers should be dug up and pissed on. Germany was right to ban the swastika

Is there a video of this?

NC is not a battleground state. We voted for a Dem once in the last 12 presidential elections and that was with record low Republican turnout because the candidate was a neocon RINO.

That one anomaly is not indicative of a broader trend.

Ow the edge

>That's the legacy of slavery and poverty. You are retarded.

Then why did it only start manifesting significantly in the 60's?

>Economic boycott
>Black dollas

kek

Too bad the fags beat you to that six months ago.

Which means there is no reason to not allow the resumption of loans to minorities especially since all banks can seize assets from customers to cover losses.

More blacks chimp out more people vote trump.

>bong

Go kill yourself.

Everything else you said seems cucked as fuck and you fail to see that segregation is a dirty word and way of life, whereas separation is clean both by word and practise.

As more and more whites die off more and more states will be democratic. As a white person with a black fiance I can't wait till the day whites are 30% of the population

I can fap to this

what the fuck dude.

RAPE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

I live in uptown and I wish they would too.

Anons in Charlotte are welcome to come with me to rhino market and make jokes about their gender inclusive bathrooms.

Nah, we'll shut the government down indefinately and start killing niggers before we let America go permanently blue.

Open carry only works if it stays holstered and secured.

If I pulled a gun out I would expect an ass beating if I am lucky. Just straight killed is likely though.

White as fuck.

lol dude, UT North master race.

Looks like Charlotte's about to come down with the blue flu

WILL THERE BE MORE CHIMPOUTS TONIGHT AFTER THEY'VE RESTED ?

Yeah I noticed a few of those in NoDa over the weekend. I'm working out in Matthews, thank god I get on 485 and dont have to go past that wt Harris exit. I used to live next to UNCC too, what a shame.

>mfw left UNC just in time to avoid this

Knock knock rape time.

>Our mission statement endorses... free expression
>We have become aware of irresponsible social media posts

How about you send him an email back with these lines highlighted and remind him that as a public university, they are bound by the Constitution to not infringe on free speech.

He lives

>black only businesses

You mean the ones they burn down every time they chimp out?

The US is experiencing above-average temperatures for this time of year. Let's hope they stay out all day long, getting increasingly more and more pissed off from the heat. KEK obviously wills it.

Honestly I dont think the dems will survive this election. The whole party will have to be rebuilt if hillary gets shrecked.

For all we know they about to allign to something more politically sane.

You dont understand what you are talking about.

Chapel Hill is NC's progressive Medina (Asheville is the Mecca) and you expected it to not be full blown cultural Marxist?

>Cop shoots a Dindu

>Blacks cry about it saying not all blacks are criminals

>Cop was found out to be black

>Blacks ignore this to have an excuse to loot and pillage

Not a single cent of the US gov is spent without it being OK:d by Congress.

President has nothing to do with it.

One drop rule

s t u m p e d

I understand that if a city needs money from the Fed's to survive they will do whatever the Fed's want to survive

Fucking hot!

That is correct but overseeing how those funds are distributed is an executive decision and therefore under the direction of the president. He is free to decide the anoint that should be spent is 0 until compliance.

So you're not going to have kids right? They'll be half white so they'll be half murdering oppressors just like you. How does it feel to act on your evil white genetics by colonizing your girlfriend's pussy?

Can someone link the stream? Can't watch CNN in Swedistan

I wonder if they know that it would be easier for them exclusively shop at black businesses if they didn't get destroyed in every riot.

Kill yourself tripfag.

Not when Trump makes it illegal for blacks to have kids and bans race mixing.

Haha I was born and raised in Memphis and that hits the nail right on the head

DEMOCRAT cities need money from the fed to survive. Go ahead. Pull your medicaid. Pull your foodstamps. Pull all the welfare. Nogs are the only ones to suffer.

Nah, it's planned parenthood trying to outlaw black children.

They're doing a great job. Soon Trump will pass laws that will make abortion a county issue so that Conservative white counties ban abortion and black counties legalize it and make it free.

I know Asheville is shit but damn. That's fine, I'll attend and just be a hell raiser

I wish niggers would boycott my city

Article that addresses this specifically

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/17/re-why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/
>Finally, Zaw and Darity (2016) looked at how crime varied among individuals of different races and varying amounts of net wealth. As can be seen, the results of this analysis also cast serious doubt on the idea that poverty can explain racial crime gap
>Given the uniformity of the results across these analyses, we can say with a reasonable degree of confidence that a significant proportion of the relationship between race and crime cannot be explained by poverty or family structure.
The picture is from the article, it has source in there

UNC Charlotte is slightly less faggy than UNC. NCSU is best (science schools don't have as many humanitiesfags to deal with)

>twf niggers will never boycott my city
Me too user
me too

He was simply invoking his right as an officer to Primo Nocta

What they put as collateral can be worth less than the loan.

Okay, so you are anti-white. Why should any other whites be retarded?

Thanks, that proves my point that aystw.if racism permeates society

>my sides

Underrated post

Actually it just proves the point that niggers are more prone to criminal behavior and that traditional excuses about class and income are inadequate to explain black criminality.

>Let's start with road funds: If you miss off the Fed gov the first thing they do is pull highway finding, which means your roads and bridges fall apart and you can't pay public employees.
>Then they pull funding for law enforcement, called "Grants" that most places use to meet payroll.
>I understand that if a city needs money from the Fed's to survive they will do whatever the Fed's want to survive
You want to be held hostage to the whims of the federal goverment? And your rational is that they will be mean to right-wingers and whites? That is extremely cucked

the article says the opposite of that. Around blacks never relax.

Good luck living in somalia west

they want segegation, but they want whitey to still give them money, jim crow would have never died if whitey gave mo money for dem programs

>"PhD"
>Says this

We nee da get mo o dat infomashun

Alabama is a deep red state that has a $890 budget hole and is propped up by the Fed's. Most red states rely on gov handouts, from food stamps to medicare/aid to farm subsidy to college loans which are solely handled by the Fed's now.
Almost everyone in America is on some kind of handout.

why call them protesters again?

>Boycott Charlotte

the fuck you say ?? Leave then... ? How you going to boycott a place that you say oppresses you so much, and then stay in that same fucking place

Niggers are just worthless man, I can't stand it anymore - how can we possibly go anywhere in this world, let alone the stars, without first massacring every single nigger? They're like a bioweapon, or a shit-test for the fermi paradox

>Alabama is a deep red state that has a $890 budget hole and is propped up by the Fed's.

Any state in the black belt is propped up by fed dollars because upwards of 85% of blacks in the state are on every government program imaginable.

It's always hilarious to me how my relatives in northern white liberal cities can't understand these statistics, when they're all just the effects of having large populations of blacks.

They think that white people are out robbing convenience stores and shooting each other in the streets lol.

Yes I want to end the white power structure and form one since United American race and culture then export it worldwide resulting in an earth that is one giant copy of America.

>Thanks, that proves my point that aystw.if racism permeates society
No, it doesn't. Niggers commit the similar rates of violence and crime across the globe. Do somalis suffer from the adverse effects of slavery? A much more plausible explanation would be to go with their genetic make-up.

IQ, impulsivety, base level stress and various other factors that are better predictors of likelyhood to engage in criminal than socio economic status (SES) are highly heritable. This also fits with the measured difference in brain size between different races, and the relative different sizes of various regions of the brain among races.

Alabama is also 26% black. No wonder they need hand outs when over a quarter of the population are lazy bums.

He is right. Nothing that happened in Charlotte aside from citizens so reacting to violent authorities. The founders would be out there with the protesters.

>I want to end the white power structure

No, you can't have that. Go live in Africa if you want a black power structure.

Wait you don't want that, you just are anti-white.

So you want the entire world to be a shithole?

What's the excuse for Nebraska and the mid west?

sauce

Farm Subsidies, so that people can afford cheap food.

The Fed doesnt give a shit about niggers, and neither does Congress.

Nebraska has a higher median household income than most of the country. Probably because it has so many white people.

Denying any state or city its fair share would be the end of that presidency and congress would not stand for it.

You can't stop demographic trends. 30 years and whites will be 35% of the population.

Are you wolfpack? I'm thinking that's my best bet for what I want anyway.

Don't ruin your rug
Plug up your pug
Dog Tampons

Well he's just talking about total federal outlays compared to federal taxes collected.

States like Nebraska take more money than they give back because they produce tons of farmed food to perpetuate the spic-nig cycle.

>tripfag calling others a piece of shit

oy vey

We can spin this and make the niggers leave.

Fire up the black twitters with pictures of people packing their bags and leaving.

#BoycottCharlotte
#BlackExodus
#LeavingCharlotte
#GoodbyeRacism

It happens all the time. For instance 've when the Fed's wanted to raise the drinking age from 18 to 21 they withheld highway funds from any state that didn't comply.

Yea that's why I'll be on a plane out of here if that happens. No reason to live in a poor country.

>Yes I want to end the white power structure and form one since United American race and culture then export it worldwide resulting in an earth that is one giant copy of America.
There is some copying of pop-music, and left-wing ideology, but that's it. The Shock Doctrine is non-sense. And to ensure that all of this happens, ending global racism and American imperialism, you vote Hillary Clinton into the White House. How does this make sense to you? Did Obama reduce American imperialism? Stop pretending you care about all these idealistic causes, it's annoying and makes you look stupid. Your base motivation circlejerking with your friends anbd online cliks, and anti-white hatred. Your action would be consistent and make sense if you put it in those terms.

Do you believe in that conspiracy theory Tim Wise is selling?

It doesn't even take that many whites to suppress blacks. We can throw you all out and build a wall very, very easily.

>when you boycott an entire city for breaking the NAP

>make niggers leave their containment city

no you dumbfuck

>if racists don't like it they can watch their cities wither.

This is hilarious, and something so stupid that only a nigger would believe it to be true.

The only 'withering' happening in cities has a direct correlation to the population of niggers in said city.

Face it nigger: you and your people are a blight, a cancer in the general shape of a hominid. A plague.

You destroy what we of the white race build, you degenerate every nation on Earth that you touch; you are incapable of civilization on a genetic level.

The disgusting thing is that you know this fact somewhere in your inferior little brains, but it's so repressed that you will always ascribe your multitudinous flaws to the presence of the white race, when in fact it is YOU who are your own worst enemy.

But by all means, go back to Africa and be Kangs again, or go and swelter in the shithole of the south.

Get the fuck away from us.

>Stop pretending you care about all these idealistic causes, it's annoying and makes you look stupid.

I don't think anyone believes the saccharine white savior narrative anymore. Liberals themselves don't believe it, they're as prone to white flight as any other group of whites. And they certainly don't send their kids to majority black schools.

They are just generally shit tier people who are also power hungry, so they are rejected for leadership in their own white communities and use ethnic minorities as a path to power by advocating for their ethnic interests.

They will be first against the wall.

>You can't stop demographic trends. 30 years and whites will be 35% of the population.
Yes you, Trump can simply enforce the current laws on the book and build the Wall. He can also reverse the executive orders, then the trend will be reversed and whites will go form 65% to 70-75% within a decade

Pretty sure this is from a film.

Its genetical
Blacks in Canada commit way more crime than whites and Canada never had slavery.

Haiti is a country of slaves who rebelled and won. They killed their masters and have had the same "self-determination" BLM wants for decades and its one of the worst shit holes on the planet.

I know. I went to NCSU, my sister went to UNCC and I knew plenty of people that went to just about every other UNC system school. The only ones that weren't nothing but batshit crazy lefties were State and Charlotte but that's changed since I was a freshman ten years ago.

Show that to a black person and their argument will be "YEAH BUT HOW MANY OF THE BLACK PEOPLE KILLED BY WHITES ACTUALLY DESERVED TO DIE" which is rich. Black lives matter when they're killed by a white person only. Black on black crime is the status quo and is seen as the "norm" in black culture. It's pants on head retarded.

He's not. The Boston Tea Party was a targeted attack with a specific goal in mind. It wasn't random violence for the sake of violence.

Actually, no.

Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974

Yes, but replaced by a hispanic population which is catholic and doesn't believe in birth control. Families pumping out 9+ kids each generation is bound to overwhelm like locus without teaching (sex ed) or contraception (something the catholic church isn't behind).

I need moar!

I hope the police strike so the nignogs kill each other off like that one time in Baltimore.

So was the guy shot just another good boy who was finally getting back on track? Raising money for selling dem mixtapes for da church

Don't send them here, I'm living in a nice place in the hills. I may be moving out of state soon though, check back in a year.

Make America Africa again? Were your girls people the original Americans now too?

Last night

Lol fine i guess i boycott Charlotte now.

DONT SHOP WITH WHITEY

wtf I hate cops now

As a white male, Charlotte is becoming too dangerous. I can't go out without being in fear of my life and last night just showed that even more.

>20 people stood in the road a while
>5 people said they are boycotting Charlotte on TV

It's nothing

>riot
>random violence and screaming, looting later on the night
>protest
>preplanned demonstration where the city government is warned before hand, peaceful.
Rioters WILL be put down.

And pol is called the bad guys.

While the "Good Guys" are racists, pissing on graves of old soldiers that fought for their existence.

>Charlotte-fag here

Toppe fucking kej, the CMPD don't fuck around you dumb niggers.

Send them to detroit, remove whitey from it so they can form pic related

This is an American website.

This.

Yeah that would make sense. It seems like something you'd see from a film with how exaggerated it is.

If you live in a white community, you have nothing to fear. If you're living in the hood, then you deserve to be shot.

>it's real but you can't see it.

Like God?

Multiculturalism backfiring in a spectacular way of self segregation.

Looks like something from a zombie movie.

>Bigotry won't be tolerated and if racists don't like it they can watch their cities wither.

Niggotry won't be tolerated and if racist niggers don't like it they can get shot dead by Ben Garrison.

nogs are such failures in this society that them threatening a boycott would probably be good for local business.

Happening Tonight

He had a gun and was waving it around. The weird thing is though one day earlier the guy in Tulsa, OK did not have a gun, there was a video and he did not pose a threat in any way. No rage there of course.

>white people open carry AR15's, hands on guns in combat armor

>cops don't do anything

>black people do it

>chick-chick

This is just like when that black NYPD deputy almost got shot.

Tolerance has to end.

Its not an issue of "white cops" v. black people

Its "Government paid official killing black people disproportionately to any other race even though whites commit equal amounts of crime.

It was because an incompetent woman cop (redundant) panicked.

>secretly
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/6/cal-state-university-la-offers-segregated-housing-/

Wasn't it a black officer that shot a black guy?

Why don't they just go back to Africa if they think they have it so bad.

Kek, in one of the live streams last night you could hear some nogs arguing that police are their own race, regardless of what they joined the force as.

Occupation-Race Non-Binary when?

Am Russian, can confirm that if we had all those niggers as useless population of copious amount and little use we'd send them to Far East to be of some fucking use or die.
Hell, if it worked for our ancestors and they started the melting pot that is Russian culture it better work for those niggers.
Though honestly, the chukchi would've probably massacred them all no matter how much there would've been.

Maybe think about killing yourself!

>Syria regime toppled
>everyone in Syria moves to the US
>all whites leave the US for Syria, leaving the US for blacks and muslims
>within 50 years Syria becomes a world power and the US turns into a shithole

I encourage any of these niggers to try and do shit in my southern charlotte rich, white suburbia. We're all armed to the teeth.

PEACEFUL. LOOTING.

Grow a fucking brain and do what the man with the gun says and no one will die.

segregate back to africa pls

Not understanding open carry

Gun in hand is brandishing

This

Brandishing a gun and not dropping it when cops tell you will get you killed.

Not understanding federal budget for 500

Fuck off.

Not since 1974