Sounds pretty authoritarian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

actually that's not true, and specially not true when dealing with incompetent amerishart cops. When you interact with police of any kind you do what they say

until i read it to the end, i though it's about muslims an all this "just don't make them angry,and there would be far less terror attacks" rhethoric

>free citizens
When you commit a crime, you cease to be a free citizen. God, I hate black people.

For a moment I thought he was talking about Islam.

Really makes you think

You have to make instructions direct and simple like that when dealing with niggers because they can't understand cause and effect.

I thought this was about muslims till the last word.

>robbing a liquor store
>owner shouts "get out of my store or I'll shoot!"
>if I don't do as he says he will hurt me
>tfw I am a hostage
AUGH!

>Blacks think you can just start blasting and leave it to the jury to save you as long as you legally buy the gun

The way the media misrepresents our legal system through these trayvon-tier cases should be considered inciting violence.

Philando Castile did what he was told and the pig shot him for doing what he was told.

Translation
>follow the law and you won't get hurt

What's the problem?

Wow that certainly made my neural cells activate

it isn't necessarily true

what part of 'incompetent amerishart cops' did you not understand? it's all about reducing your chances of getting shot by a cop, but those chances will always be high in america, and politicians like obama don't give a fuck about it. American lives are disposable

It's not "just do what they say". It's "know your rights and stay collected. If you are being detained don't resist." it really is that simple.

If you don't already have plans to slaughter entire news studios, ready to be executed on the drop of a coin, then you're not a true red-blooded American patriot

What the media has done, is beyond the point of any return. Now, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for a while and pretend as if they do this for ratings, but the moment they start advocating civil unrest or mob violence, or violence against police, or whites, or anything - the coin is going to drop. They are not innocent, and you are absolutely right that they are inciting violence - the media shills for wars, daily they spew rhetoric that kills people. They are going to be made to fear ten fold to the rhetoric they spew

>Freedom means police don't have power to detain suspects.

What an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw

Are you a free inhabitant as well?

>His girlfriend said so therefor it is so.

You're not free when you're getting arrested, you retard!

>speeding in my Cadillac, supping on purple drank, bucket of KFC in the passenger seat
>disband racist state police, so no one to pull me over
>the road-owner's MSS (McDonald's security services) hit my car with a TOW missile

Oh shit, dis racist ass cop tryna steal my freedom just cuz I done robbed this here liquor store.

Lets just rape and kill everyone and call it freedom, we don need no rules