Most of what Trump claims he won't do

So here's a big problem with Trump.. He's pretty much despised by his own party, and he's completely despised by the opposite party. Chances are if he gets elected it will be by a narrow margin, so his political capital will be pretty thin.

In short congress is not going to be his friend. He will come in basically as a lame duck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing to worry about he will loose, because he is a thin skinned baby. I'm sure him and Kim Jong Un would be best pals.

Then they will find a motive to take him out. I've seen this before.

Don't worry we'll be very good at persuading congressmen.

From day 1 he will surround himself with expert advisors and "doers" and lean back in his oval off chair.

You call it lame duck. I call it the new golden age of America.

For once since 200 years the scientist, generals and engineers and even philosophers of America will rule again.

Thanks for making this fucking thread again you stupid fucking shill.

Next time bring an argument to the table or enjoy your sage every single time you type Nothing: The Post.

FAGGOT

Who cares about parties you fucking joo?

Gowdy and company are his friends

The purge will begin

this

Still doesn't change the fact that congress won't support him... i.e.. nothing gets done..

they don't have a choice but to work with him. he'll just start vetoing all of the bills loaded with their pet projects and the shit they got paid by special interest for.

You just posted a list of reasons why he'd be a much better president than any establishment candidate. Those are all good things.

Damn, suddenly I want to vote for someone with the exact opposite values and promises.

>implying all that executive power king nigger gave the presidency won't be used for good

Thanks for correcting the record op

>...
Sup Reddit

Who cares?

If Trump gets in and does NOTHING... it's still better than what Corrupt Clinton will do.

What's in the NY Times tapes? Apparently he told them he intends to do fuck all compared to the populist shit he's saying.

The Trump meme has gotten way out of hand

>Implying Trump won't spend the next 8 years displaying his mastery of multidimensional chess, bending Congress to his will.
It's like you haven't read The Art of the Deal

Trump knows business, but knows nothing about being a politician or how things work in DC. They'll chew him up and spit him out. Trump lives by popularity as soon as he become unpopular he loses all his appeal.

What. The same politicians as these folks?

youtu.be/Tb8cErokGFs

Trump has already beaten them, why are you holding them on such a high pedestal

>We know

Trump is just exposing the cockroaches for who/what they are on both sides. The jig is up america is in deep shit and no he wont fix it but if we're going down we will rip their kingdom down with us scorched earth.