YouTube threatens to destroy YouTubers career if she doesn't play ball

A YouTube employ threatened this famous YouTuber to stop asking a politician hard journalistic questions or she may not have a career in the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=7y-xS_EB3QI&feature=youtu.be

This is really the only hard evidence needed to prove that YouTube/Google is pushing a globalist agenda and silencing its own users who go against that mission.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHOiCInHdEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>youtube career

Like it or not, it is the future way of television.

Why not? I'd rather trust an independent Youtube journalist than any of the lying shills found in the mainstream media.

They actually offer money to professional youtubers.
She talked about how youtube offered her something like 25k€ to make documentaries after that. My guess is they tried to do some damage control, saying they enjoyed she actually disobey them and asked her questions.

Why is the youtube employee sitting like such a cuck with his legs up on the chair?

youtube.com/watch?v=JHOiCInHdEg

Glad she stuck by her guns. That rancorous French spirit.

You got a problem with delicious flat chests?

The usual income is around $3k per 1mil of views (or somewhere in that range, depending on audience and quantity of clickbait shit you make).

To secure that youtube holds a monopoly on online video content making, they also offer contracts to the bigger channels for additional money, binding them to youtube and youtube alone.

30 videos per month, each getting some "that one channel no one watches"-tier views in the ranges of 50k per video, will net you from 3k to 6k depending on your audience. The revenue then continues to compound as you're making more videos, but your old ones also continue to get views, and especially when you get a popularity spike.

So yeah, it can be classified as quite a stable career.

Stable until YouTube pulls the rug out from under you and bans your type of content, or heavily censors it, or changes AdSense rates, which they do all the time.

fuck i hate frogs

If you think you can change anything with massive killing and bloodshed, you are wrong. When these leftist freaks get desperate, and feel like their time is ending they will go scorched earth policy on everything, as shameless as is possible.

Buy and clean your guns, get fit, run your miles, sharpen your mind and remember who your enemy is. Don't let them believe they may scurry away and hide like a cockroach when they've lit a fire under their shitskin army horde.

without*

>MSM journalist (((career)))

Bump, really interesting stuff.

>professional youtubers
i hate this gay earth

Problem is ,
Who is making the videos and opinions they want and who is shilling for bigger interests ?
Would be ashamed if someone like pewdiepie or the game grumps started dropping redpills to all the young goym

Prepare for Thulean Perspective to be taken down soon.

why do people carving out their own way in media and making a livelihood always trigger the nine-to-fivers?

anyone who has a youtube channel should be gassed

Why should we care about subhuman non-white?