Why are the Brazilians on this board such humorless cunts? They are always serious and can't take a joke

Why are the Brazilians on this board such humorless cunts? They are always serious and can't take a joke.

People call Germans autistic but Germans are easy going and light hearted compared to Brazil.

Bump am I the only one who has noticed this

Probably.

Wow great post faggotron you showed me

Heh. Look who can't take a joke.

daily reminder that Santos-Dumont didn't invent shit suck it BRs

btfo

I don't know about Brazilians, but americucks always try to be funny and fail miserably.

Brs are fun tho 2bh

Saying "LOL U A MONKEY" for the 1000000 time is not a joke.

What the fuck it with these threads? OP posts something and some autist posts some retarded shit that nobody understands and is totally irrelevant.

Who the fuck is Santos-Dumont and wtf is a BR?

t. leaf

In Brazil everyone hates the Simpsons because in one scene of one episode they showed the completely accurate phenomenon of wild monkey attacks.

LOL U A MONKEY

>wtf is a BR?
lurk moar faggot

Santos Dumont is the father of aviation and is Brazilian.

LOL U A MONKEY

I was under the impression that everyone here is either a humourless cunt or a huge shitposter. We gotta take sides.

People keep saying this but I've been on Cred Forums since the Charleston shooting and I still see a million things in autistic Japanese meme speak.

The fuck is ''plz be m ai gf''

That's a mating call people use here.

People seem to reply to shitposters with it, I don't even know

they still butthurt about the 7-1

hello my white friend

>People call Germans autistic
wtf

Nobody hates the Simpsons here, tho.

Butthurt redditors who got banned from r/brasil and came here only to realise that the bantz are too much for them. Eventually they discover Cred Forums.