Why do normies like to pretend they have anxiety? I mean...

Why do normies like to pretend they have anxiety? I mean, something like depression or PTSD is serious but anxiety is such a pussy disorder to pretend having.

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/blog/2014/04/03/i-am-1-34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Normies love to pretend they have ANYTHING that makes them special & different
They just don't fucking understand how lucky they are
You end up different & you're fucked FOR LIFE
They just don't understand that

Most people say they have it for the medication, but eventually they end up internalizing the fake diagnosis to justify any of their actions that others may deem abnormal.

Attention.

>internalizing the fake diagnosis to justify any of their actions that others may deem abnormal
...fuck

Yeah, it's fairly retarded. As someone who actually has Generalized Anxiety Disorder, it's not just being awkward and stuttering. In fact I'm the opposite, I'm a confident extrovert, you could never tell I have it. But on the inside I have derealization (I feel like I'm outside my body and don't exist) occasionally, my heart starts beating for no fucking reason, and my vision closes as adrenaline kicks in and my chest gets tight as my breathing slows down. I can't help it, I'm not a pussy by any means, my gears are just broken. Lifting weights helps though. Regardless, fuck these special snowflake faggots, Anxiety sucks.

Because they don't want to deal with problems
It's a copout

Well I don't think these memes represent the normies, because the people who look at memes are basically one level below normies in social skills

Not sure if I have anxiety or not desu, sometimes I'm really extroverted and confident for 1-2h, then it goes away and I turn full autism mode and don't feel like socializing. At worst (usually between 09:00-14:00) I'll get a panic attack that lasts an hour or so, I'll start stuttering, shaking, sweating etc, heartbeat raised. I don't know what triggers it even.

That was a pretty long & detailed post ABOUT YOU, I think just maybe you might be one of the people OP is talking about.
>Yeah it's fairly retarded.
Then the rest was about you
Sheesh user.
I'm not being mean, I'm just saying

Because being a nerd is the new hip thing.
My last year of high school, we had a girl in my science class who claimed she was a loner and had (((Anxiety))), but she always was talking to chads and had 10+ friends in every class.
>Tee hee, don't flirt with me boys, I have anxiety! XDDDD RAWR!

I have an actual anxiety disorder and its not really what youd imagine. Abruptly ill have a huge increase in adrenaline for no reason that also causes a bizzare feeling in the center of my head that shoots down into my left hand and makes it lose dexterity for a few seconds. The main thing that gives me anxiety is the disorder.

No, it's an example of what diagnosed GAD is like. People seem to think stuttering and being shy constitutes a diagnosis, not the case. The OP used the word pretend, I am someone who does not do so.

I don't know.

I used to get really nervous and my mind raced when I was younger, but I never even called it anxiety or went around saying "I have anxiety".

I thought it was just the way I was and I dealt with it.

Just a bunch of pussy millenials who want to be codled constantly and told they are special snowflakes with a flurry of disorders that make them unique and protection-worthy.

Although I'd like to expand that millenials probably by a lager degree do have legit social anxiety, shutting yourself off into your room and not participating in real social life is going to make you socially insecure no fucking shit.

And millennials have had access to the entire like their entire fucking life, they have a shit ton of standards placed on them, body-positive and that bullshit is probably a way for fatties to cope with the ever growing beauty industry that tries to play on people's insecurity to cash in.
Funny how people try more to be beautiful today but still manage to get uglier, no surprise anxiety is a thing when half the population in the US is fat and tries to be something they're not

>Lifting weights helps
>Gets anxiety attack on the bench and get throat crushed

I have PTSD and anxiety. I'm kind of a hybrid chad/autist

>tfw i have left-ruining anxiety but could never admit it to anyone irl, including doctors, due to the anxiety

I have real anxiety
I haven't interacted with someone outside my family in seven years

My Mom probably has PTSD from Hurricane Katrina. She had to stay at the hospital where she worked in New Orleans while my Dad and I evacuated to Baton Rouge. The power went out and the backup generators failed. There were doctors who were tried for murder because they basically euthanized some of the patients who would have died anyway after the power went out. Looters got into the hospital as well. My mom was there until the Friday after the storm. >mfw fat cunts cry about getting PTSD from hurtful comments on the internet

who /panic attacks/ here

I wish I was a girl, I'd be getting sympathy out the ass and my every action excused for. Having to be on medication made for hysterical women to keep from having panic attacks at the store is humiliating. Probably the worst disorder for men to have barring autism.

Left-ruining?
Sounds like you are going to be all right.

Me lad

It seems that people who take (((medication))) for anxiety end up with a slew of side effects that end up being much worse. Rapid weight gain, cystic acne, mood swings, all because they couldn't cope with the stress that normally occurs in life.

>say "normies" unironically
>have non/pol/ thread
>wonder when next lord kuk thread is
Fucking normalfags, man.
gb2leddit

Hi Tony, how's Carmela?

As someone with clinical diagnosis of real OCD, I know what you mean. Everyone today has OCD. I have the real thing and I do my best to make sure nobody knows. It completely fucked up my developing years. 29 now, I mostly have it under control but little anomalies pop up all the time, constantly have to work to keep it in check.

I don't necessarily have them, but when I do get into a confrontation with someone, my heart beats to the point where its almost deafening, my whole body goes cold and numb, and my leg will start to jump and tap subconsciously.

So they can piss and moan on anime boards to annoy neckbeards.

Degenerate societies have dysfunctional people

I still get really bad intrusive thoughts even on medication. they're not as distressing, but they still happen constantly.

It's called "I want attention syndrome"

I'm depressed cause I'm a 25 neet without degree I literally don't have anything going for my life

aren't most medications prescribed for anxiety stimulant drugs? stimulant drugs reduces your appetite and makes you thinner.

>tfw ADHD
>tfw no sympathy, even from doctors, for my ruined life

>The OP used the word pretend, I am someone who does not do so.
okay, we get it
you dont pretend

Have them occasionally. Shits awful. Hits me out of nowhere. Not medicated. I'll kill myself before I let the Jews fill my head with their (((medicine))).

I'm depressed because who knows? Guess I have to blame genetics since me mum had it. Last 5 years has been hell and I'm considering giving up and becoming neet.

It's because TV shows and movies have romanticized mental illnesses and disorders to make people who have them seem more interesting. Shows such as House MD, Finding Nemo, 50 first dates, Platoon, Forrest Gump, saving private Ryan...the list is endless. Modern people exposed to a combination of endless media propagating this combined with the push from the left for normalization of social mental disorders such as homosexuality and people's natural desire to be a center of attention all form the core of WHY people are behaving this way.

Do you have any talent you can exploit?

I haven't felt direct sunlight on my skin in almost two weeks now.

Why do you think they are pretending. My wife and my brother both have legit anxiety. It is a real issue. My brother had debilitating panic attacks for years. It is legit. With meds and therapy he has been much better for the past decade or so but he was a nervous wreck for years.

I was on medication for a decade, luvox. For two years I have been off of it, it was my decision. It was difficult, things are harder to keep under control, but it's still nice to be off of it. I can always go back to it if I need it.

Dad have it too
I blame myself though
I just stopped caring and syudying
I don't give a fuck honestly
But family and friends somehow still think I'm for something great lol

>occasionally, my heart starts beating for no fucking reason, and my vision closes as adrenaline kicks in and my chest gets tight as my breathing slows down.

Wow that sounds like every single human!

Just come back from lunch with my grandad
He's a top lad. Girls still get swoon by him even now
I feel like such a parasite. I like living the boomer life vicariously through his stories

I was somehow smart before, haven't failed in anithing that I have put effort basically cause I haven't put effort in almost anything
I think I'm to old for the military
I just want to sleep
If it wans't for friends and family I would've killed myself long ago

There's a lot of media out there that portrays mentally unstable people as cool and/or interesting. It has fucked up a generation for sure.

>I don't give a fuck honestly
Its the easiest way

Let us not forget the cream of the crop; Depression.

I don't ever mention I am chronically depressed because I will sounds just like any other schmuck angling for (yous).

Normies do not understand just how debilitating it is and how ''be urself'' won't help, it is essentially a cage of isolation which you cannot escape.

It is unlikely I will ever be out of the woods fully however that does not mean I should give up and roll over dead.

Worst of ALL is the Kikes' obsession to profit off of normies by pumping them full of pills.

Everyone has anxiety and depression, just because you failed at life doesn't mean you can use anxiety and depression as a pity card, the rest of us just don't talk about it or try our best to conquer it.

GAD is a fucking pain in the ass let me tell you.

I dont think theres any pretending when every waking moment is spent wondering why you feel different. Like something is off and you cant explain it, its not normality anymore.

It hurts me.

t. Normie

>normie feels sad for a moment
>omg i have depression, send 100 likes
>normie gets nervous before an interview
>omg anxiety *emoticon spam*
>normie cleans their filthy house
>omg ocd lolololol
>normie watches one anime
>omg such a nerd lmao chtulu
>normie cooks a meal for themself
>omg I'm a chef waifu material

I want to kill them all.

They have such boring and mundane lives that they blow any small action out of proportion to try and feel special for a moment.

I had severe social anxiety when I was younger. My life ground to a halt. I'm still years behind in development, but I've improved massively. For the longest time I struggled just to go one day further without ending it. No one helped me, no one recognized there was a problem. No one reached out a hand. Normies don't know what it is like to struggle just to stay alive. I never got help, I never got medicine or special privileges, I had to help myself. They do fucking runs for ms and preach about autism awareness month, but they're ignorant ass slime who can't actually recognize people with mental difficulties. They don't want to help you, they just fap about it on social media to virtue signal. They'd be the first to make fun of someone with assburgers and then turn around and their other face yaps about muh autism awareness week omg save the children give me likes give me attention.

Social media is a sickness. I hope the muslims rape every last one of them. They need to pay for what they've done.

Fucked up society generates fucked up people.

That does kind of bother me.

The whole every emotion is a disorder sort of thing. I dont know who told them to do this. Its weird. Especially since im I feel like my problem just gets drowned out and casualized and I have to suffer.

>why normies talk about depression and anxiety, bashes them
>proceeds to talk about his own depression and anxiety for pity points for attention

here's your reply you attention whore
"struggle to stay alive", yeah that's so hard man, I had to work three jobs in high school just so my drugged up cokehead of a mother could have a roof over her head

people like you should kill themselves

had one once on a MDMA comedown

I'm well into my 30s and this is the first year I had a panic attack and I started getting anxiety and I'm fucking tired of this bullshit.
So now I drink.

ADHD isn't real lmao

Normies desperately crave for attention.

Just bee ur self :^)

Because normies don't like to think and they get scared whenever they have thoughts in their head so they say they hear "voices" and get "anxiety" when in reality it's just their brain occasionally running.

get fucking help mane

t. former anxious fella cured by a cocktail of neurotoxins

I wouldn't call getting your homeostasis fucked up getting "cured"

I don't have panic attacks but I do have anxiety attacks

They're like diet panic attacks, I don't have the crazy heart beating or out of body thing. I more or less just [internally screams] for like 30 seconds and my mind races, but I always manage to reel it back by telling myself I'm not in danger, everything is fine, it's not the end of the world, whatever I'm freaking out over isn't that big of a deal, etc.

But the trade off is I also have mild social anxiety and self esteem issues in addition to this general anxiety

Which has resulted in me being single for my entire life since I can't into self esteem or talking to grills

gg no re

The difference is I'm posting anonymously on the interbutt, not shilling on social media using my real name. I have NEVER mentioned this IRL.

>implying you're the only one with drug addict parents
>implying I didn't have to help my parents pay the fucking mortgage and bills

Get off your high horse. You're doing the same thing you just accused me of.

Red pill time
90% of "mental disorders" are all in your head, so you think you shall become.

Being nervous doesn't mean an anxiety
Being sad doesn't mean depression
Remembering something scary doesn't mean PTSD.
Being awkward doesn't mean Autism

For example majority of these can be tracked to life style and eating habits. People with bad eating habits and a bad lifestyle are more likely to have "depression" it's not from genetics it's from lifestyle/diet. If you change these two instead of taking pills that make you reliant on a high to feel better you'll be better off.

autismspeaks.org/blog/2014/04/03/i-am-1-34

If 1/34 kids have autism it's no longer a hinder ace and it's something a majority deal with

I feel obligated to post, mostly because I'm bored.

I've had severe PTSD for around eight years now. I generally don't bring it up, especially around strangers (I feel comfortable here because I'm "anonymous"), I don't get "triggered" by shit online and use it to censor others, I don't use it as some exotic personality attribute to show off how edgy and cool I am. It's literally ruined my fucking life. I spent about two years in the bottom of a whiskey bottle and around as much time suffering from heavy depression and panic attacks on a regular basis. I'm honestly surprised I haven't killed myself from the constant brutal agony (remember this used to be called "shell shock" before the fags sugar coated it.)

I fucking hate all the leftist pieces of shit that use the term and other mental diseases as a means to show fake eccentricities because they're boring shits. If you guys ever want to do charity volunteer work, go to your local veterans home, believe me, they need it. And no I'm not a veteran before anyone asks.

I would call being able to drive again, go outside, see my friends again, stop feeling like I'm dreaming/going insane all day, and not living panic attack to panic attack, as good as "cured."

I have a totally normal life now, other than the three pills I take in the morning, which I AM planning currently to taper off of soon. It's been too long.

>tfw go outside once every month and have been neet for 7 years
>tfw 23

Ever feel near-suicidal on a comedown? Just goes to show how important dopamine is

What should we do?

I understand exactly what you mean.

>be NEET for ~5 years after dropping out of high school
>randomly decide last spring to enroll in college
>tfw having to make my own food, do my own dishes, do my own laundry, drive myself to the store, manage my schedule myself, get myself up, set time aside to study, can't stay up too late playing vidya, etc.
>tfw miss NEETdom

why do 4channers like to pretend they have autism?

inb4 >pretend

I agree. As someone who is different I can say that this nothing you would strive for if you would know what it really means

fuck pretenders and posers. fuck normies

As long as you realize that behavioural therapy is the answer and you ween off the drugs, you'll be fine. Drugs should always be a temporary fix at most.

>ptsd
>Chad
Military?

I hate when normalfags pretend.
>Ooooh dude I fuckin LOVE XD FINAL FANTASY
>OOOOOMG I REMEMBER DRAGONBALL ZZZEEEEEE
>YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Makes me want to shove a pike down their throats.

Veteran OCD fucked mind who even post on /r9k/, which is the best proof that i'm trully fucked, reporting in.

True anxiety is not just anxiety. You literally feel like you're dying and the reality dissapears until you can no longer be sure of even your own name and can't tell where do you live.
These crisis end after the final emotion, which feel like Death herself is harvesting your soul. Not even kidding or b8ting

This is far from the emotions a normie can feel

Agreed. The only solution is to go out in a flurry of muslim blood you fucking frog.

Do it. Just fucking kill them all.

Canada suspends drivers licenses for individuals with untreated anxiety disorders.

It isn't for attention.

Because they've been told their whole lives by media like Disney, DC and marvel, and countless other children's movies and shows that you have to have a fucked up life to be any bit special in this world.

Anxiety really is a fucking curse. I'm not aware of anyone faking it so I'm not sure what you're on about, OP.

Have you gotten stoned in the past by any chance? Even once?

Yes I agree, pave your streets in mudslime blood Frenchie.

And yet from once Canada is not retarded.
I had a panic attack on the road once and got so fucking angry of myself, and that I felt so oppressed by others looking at me strangely, that I really did a chimpout and insulted the mothers of everyone around me and accelerated like a mexican trying to cross the texan border.
I'm treated now but I really think a law about this will not be trully retarded

I don't even bother tellingothers about my mental illness. Close friends and family know, but fuck you talk to any normie and it's all they talk about.

Leafness can be cured though

Don't fear about telling others. In fact don't do anything that could add fear to your fearw. Just accept the madpill and try to replace it by the redpill

Shit I remember reading about that, fucked up shit.

10 years here lad. I've been outside probably around 10 times in that period. I can't even go out in the back garden for fear the neighbors will see me (I'm quite sure they don't even know I exist so the very thought of revealing my existence and shameful condition is tricky). I can't even answer the front door. I feel like the jew protagonist in Pi, having to sneak around my own home for fear of the outside world seeing me. In summary I avoid contact with people, and the shame of doing that makes me want to avoid them all the more, so it's self-reinforcing and cripples my life.

Now my bones are warping for lack of vitamin D. Despite being mid-20s I walk around like an old man, and in constant discomfort. My heart constantly races from some undiagnosed problem that arose a year or so ago (and no I'm not fat). My pulse pounds in my head, and I feel exhausted and moribund right from waking up.

I used to be very outgoing, but now it's impossible to do what everyone else does daily without even thinking about it.

Get outside before it gets worse. Just fucking do it. Once you've fully slipped through the cracks you're fucked, you'll forever be alienated from society, your old friends won't even remember you. Do it before your body falls apart.

What an embarrassing post.

Those are both pretty mainstream, what makes you think they`re pretending?

Just go out dude now, may Kek helps you

Cred Forums attracts autists

Man, you should start smoking outside. You need a purpose to be outside, I am assuming you create reasons to not go outside. Just goto a remote park and sit, smoke a cigarette and think. If you don't know what to think, just look at the niggas outside while you inhale a drag.

How do you convince your parents to let you become a neet?

Your autism is just a pathetic disorder, Just kill yourself you emotionless robot.

I did that a few months ago. Just went for a walk on a sunny day. Then my heart gradually began beating much faster and harder than it already does, and I was overcome with weakness and fatigue and barely made it home. I do need to see a doctor.

I was quite relaxed then, though. I feel like I could begin to get over the mental bullshit if I were physically healthier.

>ADHD
Also known as little shit syndrome.

Here's a (you) anyway. Just cope and live. Oh and if you ever an hero make sure to at least take a bulk-order of kebabs with you.