Leftist policies aren't the ones telling me what I CAN'T do

>Leftist policies aren't the ones telling me what I CAN'T do

How do you respond to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Hg61mBMdAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cant own assault guns
>cant choose my school
>cant start business or build a swingset because EPA regulation1635.53 says a rare dragonfly lives there
>cant refuse to bake a cake for gays even though its your own private business
>cant say offensive hate speech
>cant drive car if it gets below x mpg
>cant work at x unless you join union and pay dues

fpbp

TAXATION IS THEFT!

Right wingers define freedom by the freedom to do something. Leftists define freedom as freedom from things.

>o noes muh hate speech and oppressing gays

wowzers you sound like a tough guy

profit off of the workers is theft

The minimum wage means that I can't work for as little money as I choose. There's no good reason that I shouldn't be allowed to work for one dollar an hour if that's what I want.

>cant refuse to bake a cake for gays even though its your own private business

That's why you'll never be successful.

>implying either of those is "oppressing gays"

Not an argument

"San Francisco has fewer freedoms than North Korea"
then turn 360 degrees and walk away

Not an argument

So how come leftists don't want to do shit?

www.freedominthe50states.org

Blue states are the least free

What do you mean?

Nobody is suggesting that you should deny service to gays or that its a good business model. I think Christians who refuse to bake cakes are woefully missing out on an opportunity Jew fags out of their shekels. We are suggesting that a person's freedom to deny service to whoever they please should be constitutionally secured. The free market has a solution for this. If Calvin's Christian Cakes doesn't want to serve gay people, then Cakes by Cucked Carl can open up across the street and cater specifically to gays and gay rights activists, taking all the business that the first bakery does not want to provide - and if gays and gay rights activists are as large a demographic as liberals would like us to think, then we have every reason to believe Cakes by Cucked Carl would be a tremendous financial success.

Lets fucking burn down Cakes by Cucked Carl, man. That shit can't be in my neighborhood.

Ask them about the last time the republicans ever passed something that stopped people from doing anything.

> cuck cakes

But they do?
>You can't have traditional marriage, that's sexist
>You can't teach your kids gender roles, that's patriarchy
>You can't keep your money, you must give it to the government so they can waste it
>You can't criticize Feminism, that's misogyny.
>You cannot own weapons, that's literally murder
>Etc.

And red states take the most federal welfare money.

go back to gayreddit

>You can't keep your money, you must give it to the government so they can waste it

So shrink the federal government and reduce spending. That was the whole point of the "Tea Party" until they got branded as racist

The point is the choice not to do business is a risk that business should have to right to take.
Not get big brother and daddy federal gov in on every little fucking facebook argument

If the left had things so great why are there so many fucking californians in texas.

You can have a traditional marriage, and gender roles - most people do... and yeah you can criticize feminists... you just have to know what you're talking about.... and you can own your own weapons and own your own money.

Your complaints are empty.

Malcolm X was a black hitler you idiot. Right-wing black nationalist. Huey P. Newton was exactly the same.

Just because someone is black and politically involved does not make them leftists. Black nationalists side with white leftists because they know it gets them more political power, not because of shared ideology.

Because they have the most blacks.

I fell for the nigger meme. Some of this blacks sound sincere and logic. Like normal people.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Hg61mBMdAg

He was referring to taxes. Isn't profit off the workers theft? Then what would you call the increased taxes leftists demand? An organization demanding a share of everything the workers make, under threat of imprisonment and violence, the definition of government.

>you can criticize feminists... you just have to know what you're talking about
Lol it doesn't matter. The MSM acts like the wage gap is 30 cents when, adjusted for hours worked and career choice, it's more like 2 cents. If you went on and said this, the MSM would act like you are lying, while if you said the pro-feminist propoganda, even if you lied, not only would you not be instantly fact checked, you would be praised as if you had quoted their holy book.

Cred Forums is where you have to know what you are talking about. No one can silence you, they can only debate you, and you will lose every time, because your ideas don't hold up to scrutiny.

Just look at Canada or the EU where leftist policies arrest you for talking about Muslims.

>owning military grade weapons in civilian society
wew
>implying you can't build a swing set on your land
>implying you can't legally refuse a gay customer
>implying hate speech laws are in the US
>implying the religious right doesn't have their obscenity laws
>implying you are barred from driving certain cars
>implying the USA doesn't have "right to work" laws

Do people actually think that?

Literally all of those except one are totally legal. The other one is partially true.

Not an argument.

Many poor people in right wing areas literally can't afford to move.

This, the left is all about controlling every single aspect of every single slave-citizen's life.

Mostly untrue. You probably wouldn't be imprisoned for hate speech, even if you were convicted.

Here new fag.

You can do whatever you want as long as you don't tell anyone beforehand.

I live in California and I essentially can't become an independent contractor. Not without people who hire me getting shafted.

Some of the those big beautiful Detroit homes crumbling are my dream houses rotting in dinduland.

Meanwhile in the peoples republic of Cuckada, I cant afford a shoe box.