Poseidon strikes again

cnn.com/2016/09/21/middleeast/boat-capsize-migrants/index.html

600 on board. 29 dead so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QT9BeGNnCqw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3799681/Muslim-migrant-boat-captain-threw-six-Christians-deaths-vessel-religion-goes-trial-murder.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EaXnr7kH6ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wish I was some overly rich bastard so I could cruise around on the Med and put holes in these boats.

thank you based poseidon

only 29, too bad

Thank you Poseidon.

Release the Kraken

why is moldavia unknown?

THANK YOU MISTER POSEIDON

Thank you Poseidon.

No laws on international waters mate.
Build a barge, pirate the refugees. Sell the women to pimps, and the terrorist/rapists organs to soros.

PRAISE THE OLD GODS

GLORY TO ZEUS, GLORY TO POSEIDON, AND GLORY TO THE DARK ONE HADES

MAY JUSTICE BE SERVED ON THE HIGH SEAS

Thank you based Poseidon.

that's actually a good idea, I've always wanted to be a pirate

>600 on board
Jesus ficking Christ.

Cred Forums how many of the refugees are adult men? It's not that bad is it?

*bad decision-making caused by retardation caused by a long-held tradition of inbreeding strikes again

>International waters
>In Mediterranean sea

DUN DUN DUN
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Piracy is illegal, even if you're in international waters. It's literally called maritime law.
They pack on like rats.

Chek'd. I'm pretty sure almost all of them are adult man fit for military service.

This picture is shooped. Where is the brown slick spreading on the water?

This is completely wrong

Poseidon is pleased and has blessed this thread with gets. You'll roll trips too, but only if you post "Sink 'em Poseidon" in this thread.

>600 on board
>This is just one boat out of hundreds that attempt to cross every month

Not an invasion, they said.

where is leo at when they need him? fucking cuck.

Sink 'em, Poseidon.

YAR HAR HAR
600 MEN DOWN TO DAVY JONES' LOCKER
YAR HAR HAR
AND A BOTTLE OF RUM

Kek is with us.

youtu.be/QT9BeGNnCqw

THAT'S NOT ENOUGH BODIES

It's not Moldavia. The system doesn't recognize the IP and assigns to it the first flag in alphabetical order - AD, Andorra.

Any water outside the sea border of a country (max. 12 nautical miles) is considered international waters

Thank you Poseidon.

Praise Poseidon

We should ditch Abrahamic religions and start worshipping the Greek Gods

YARRRR HARRR POSEIDON BE BLESSED

Heh, exactly my thought. Some mini submarine to patrol the sea and kill those fuckers

>600
>29 dead
WORK FASTER YOU FUCKING SEA GOD. KEK KILL THEM NOW!

>Poseidon

It's KEK, you faggot

>so far

Bless you poseidon

>what's maritime law

Posiden!

>In September we have talk like a pirate day
>In October we become a pirate and fucking nab migrant vessels

Fucking witnessed

THANK YOU BASED NEPTUNE YOU TRULY ARE THE MOST BLESSED OF ALL THE GODS. PRAISE.

TRIPS OF WORSHIP

Reminder that the coast guard rejects undocumented boats coming in to port, but is forced to "rescue" them if they capsize, so these rapefugees are capsizing their boats on purpose as soon as they get told to turn around. When will the West learn that shitskins are abusing it's hospitality?

thank

>tfw when plebs cannot say apart Territorial Waters, National Airspace, EEZ, FIR and SAR
The Aegean dispute is really educational

thanks poseidon!

>trident

Fuck guys, Poseidon does real

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

CURSE THOSE RACIST GREEK GODS

CAN THEY NOT SEE HOW THESE POOR REFUGEES JUST WANT A CHANCE TO RAPE WHITE WOMEN? IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?

>greekpepe.png
>neptune

thank you poseidon

>flag
You should know better.

Friendly reminder that this boat contained almost 6 times as many people as the 17th century colony ships that settled America.

The Mayflower had only 102 settles. Fortune (the second ship) had just 35 settlers.

>posting exclusive economic zone
Retard

This time your not "A fucking leaf "

Colony ships had to survive months in the open ocean at the whims of the weather. These invasion boats have motors and cross the sea quickly.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

>Ships sailing the high seas are generally under the jurisdiction of the flag state (if there is one); however, when a ship is involved in certain criminal acts, such as piracy, any nation can exercise jurisdiction under the doctrine of universal jurisdiction.

When don't care about the correct, word, you can't be a pirate

Its because this is the first image it pops up in wikepedia page of International Waters
And this how far the research of the average Cred Forumsack goes
He didnt even bother reading the subtitle

Poseidon and kek working together to stop immigrants

Only 29 fuck you OP

This, they only have to make it to SAR of desired nation, send a distress signal and the Coasguard has to collect them under international law
SAR extends to International Waters so anyone can enter it, they are using a legal loophole

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDEN

RIP. These people just wanted a better life somewhere else, they didn't deserve this.

#Refugeesarepeople

Thank you based poseidon

When I was really young I told my teacher I wanted to be a pirate. She said "n-no.. No user, you don't want to really be a pirate". But I fucking insisted, and I was right.

Then those fucking John Depp movies came out and mad it even worse. I wanted to pirate so hard user. There was nothing I wanted more. It was my foot fetish of the seas.

But now, we have a grand opportunity. It may not be profitable, but we now have a legit excuse to be on the high sees thanks to this refugee crisis. What say you bros, that we make an autistian league of modern pirates?

Aesthetic can be whatever aesthetic we agree upon, or an (((individualist))), autism heavy aesthetic that we each make on our own.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Praise kek and Poseidon Pls kill more slimes

Hail Britannia Rule the Waves !

Thank you based Poseidon

> 29 dead

Come on Poseidon, you can do better than that!
Thank you anyway!

ALL HAIL THE ONE TRUE GOD
Also, what the fuck is wrong with you swedes?

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON and Aquaman also

Neck yourself ahmed

I still want to be a pirate

t.medfag

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

>Colony ships had to survive months in the open ocean at the whims of the weather. These invasion boats have motors and cross the sea quickly.

The point was that only a few hundred people arriving in old boats changed the fate of a continent and built a nation.

We are now seeing hundreds of ships with hundreds of people arriving every year. These are people coming from countries with a fertility rate of 7.2 and are capable of doubling their population in 17 years. Africa's population will double to over 2 billion people by 2050 and the amount of migration to Europe will increase tenfold.

>being this racist

Send them to România, we have some "better life" readily sharpened for them.

die nigger

>Maritime Law

That's only if someone witnesses it. The ocean is a vast place.

I can NOT believe what I'm reading here. What the actual fuck man? You psychopaths do know those are people. Children men and women, mothers, fathers, daughter and sons.
Fuck all of you cheering to the deaths of those poor souls. I hope you don't have to endure what they endure you freaks.

>these people wanted a better life by force, invading someones country is no excuse
#YoureAFaggot
ftfy

You have no right to choose who comes in on behalf of everyone in the nation/region. The people who were there first didn't agree to your niggerdom.

You could say that about any kind of law.

>being this degenerate

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

>Children men and women, mothers, fathers, daughter and sons

Mostly just young, fighting age men, fleeing countries that aren't in a war zone to ethnically replace you.

t.Merkel

PRAISE KEKTUNE

loooooooool

don't worry, MSF is there to act as a nigger ferry service

What you're essentially saying is that the men, rather than fix their own countries, would rather endanger the lives of their wives and children in dangerously unstable boats.

They aren't enduring anything. They're simply going to the place they know will give them free stuff, where they can safely spread the disgusting culture of the very place they're trying to flee.

I get it, you're baiting; but nonetheless why don't they just get sent back? There is nothing we can do, and in the event they DON'T rape and murder at alarming rates you'll still run out of housing and resources.

the tanned germans have arrived ITT

RIP.

Italy should do more to help.

Thanks EU for doing good work and rescuing desperate people.

this
dub confirm it
/thread

>mudslimes throw christians over board
>get killed by based poseidon in revenge

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3799681/Muslim-migrant-boat-captain-threw-six-Christians-deaths-vessel-religion-goes-trial-murder.html

Thank you, based Poseidon. The next time I'm at the beach, I will place a burrito in the ocean as an offering to your magnificence.

Already dressed for his arrival in Germany I see

Thank you, based Poseidon.

Sink 'em Poseidon

>600 ppl
>baby and mum used as unique identifier

:^)

All hail Lord Kek and Lord Poseidon

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Why has no one put this statistic up, Poseidon is fucking cleaning house.

Guess Kebabs aren't Mediterranean after all.

I need a source for redpilling purposes

I begin to sing about Poseidon, the great god, mover of
the earth and fruitless sea, god of the deep who is also lord of
Helicon and wide Mediterranean. A two-fold office the gods allotted you,
O Shaker of the Earth, to be a remover of kebab and a Savior of
Europe!

Hail, Poseidon, Holder of the Earth, dark-haired lord!
O blessed one, be kindly in heart and destroy those who voyage in
rafts!

Does anyone still have the WEBM or gif of some white reported girl tripping over migrants making a run for it through borders???

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

thank you based Poseidon

May his trident impale all future bomb makers

keep exporting your enemies (muslims) to the country of your other enemies (euros) fucking kikes

THANK YOU GODS OF THE WHITE RACE AND PROTECTOR OF OUR SEA

dont have webm but youtube.com/watch?v=EaXnr7kH6ec

Anyone remember the threads from last year when we were talking about combining funds to buy a ship and sink refugee boats?
Wonder if we could get that going again

Hey that's a very good point there, leaf

Look at me, I'm the Somali pirates now

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Niggers are fucking hilarious, no sane person would go on a boat trip without knowing how to swim.
This shit is just natural selection.

Credo in Neptūnum omnipotentem

stop pulling them out of the water, Europe.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Thank you based Poseidon