Why the fuck are Hillary ads the only ads I'm seeing on TV? Literally every commercial break...

Why the fuck are Hillary ads the only ads I'm seeing on TV? Literally every commercial break. I have yet to see one Trump ad on cable TV. Only ones I've seen are the ones on YouTube.

Is Trump just completely fucked in terms of funds? Nigger can't even afford TV commercials.

implying they'd give a racist air time

>Trump
>Racist

Those ads are really helping her eh?
She must be dominating the polls then?

Records Corrected (0)

checked my brother

2016 and you still have television in your home?

fuck Bernays and fuck television

she has spent 50 million so far this month, CTR not included.

it has gotten her nothing.

expect every Comercial on TV to be trump is a meany poo poo in October

The internet is a Trump ad. Either by showin sheer degeneracy or by meme war.

Hell your fucking entire country is a Trump ad. It's the "before" part for his 2020 campaign.

So true.

Burning through that money with no effect on the population.

It has allowed her to stay in the race. She would've been BTFO long ago otherwise.

I've seen a few Trump ads about the degeneracy comment, it's probably going to be his only ad in the entire campaign and set a standard that brainwashing through public television strawmans doesn't work anymore.

Trump ads have been on cable news networks, even CNN has them. Also

>current year
>watching tv

It's usually 5:1 on ads though
They just spam her shit

And most of them are negative trump ads, so its nothing really about her. Just another he's a meany poo poo bad guy

Maybe if Trump got his head out of his ass and started actually self funding his campaign like he originally said he would, he would have some tv ad time.

>when you're out spending your opponent 50 to 1 and still can't clinch the presidency

wew

$oros went full in with Shillary, expect to see more, especially after the debates when she gets her empty head kicked in.

>I have yet to see one Trump ad
I thought Trump didn't waste money on advertisement. Maybe that's why you didn't see Trump ads.

how much money did she raise in total?

has she hit 1 billion?

Who watches TV?

Actually, total media blackout on her has allowed her to stay in the race

I really wonder, goy.