Antifa

What the fuck is their problem? Why have they not been labeled as a terrorist organization?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight_Against_the_Right
youtube.com/watch?v=tbDF2t4711U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no they're a cancer organization

We'll hunt them down, OP. One by one.

They are useful idiots for establishment. They beat everyone who is not liberal or leftist. This is why you will never have them banned.

Aren't they funded by Sorass like BLM?
If so,that's probably why.

>terrorist organization
Because they haven't blown up any planes or carried out any other acts of terror?

Because they are sponsored by the government, why would you label your own people as terrorists

Unless of course someone infiltrates them, and causes them to become even more radical in the direct action they take. Things AF might start doing if they became more radical:

Sabotaging stuff, blowing offices or government buildings up, setting fire to things, perpetrating online hate campaigns, attacking the police, etc etc.

I dont suppose some of their followers would be far off doing this sort of thing already. Probably wouldnt take much for them to tip into that kind of thing. Might even be triggered by a false flag.

I don't think they're relevant enough to bother. Loud mouthed pieces of shit to be sure but what's their real influence outside of Germany?
Leftist NGOs screaming about "human rights" and "tolerance" are the real enemy, not some violent idiots.
Also, antifa will probably banned anyway when right winge gains power because they're such an easy target.

Nnd I know I sound like I'm contradicting myself a little but what I meant in my first post is that you'll never see them banned by current establishment.

They are too pussy to be terrorists. They will fuckup innocent people walking away from a trump rally but they scatter as soon as they see organized opposition

>or carried out any other acts of terror?
yes they have. Any act of violence for political gain is considered violence, in Greece antifa bomb police stations and golden dawn offices and even killed a pregnant women for going to a bank they were protesting.

Antifa are terrorists and need to be crushed. The government refuses to do that so its up to the people.

>implying antifa could ever become organised or relevant enough to justify wasting tax dollars on them

They're actually paid by our establishment parties and it's not even hidden.
Here in Frankfurt they always burn cars and attack with stones and even molotov cocktails.
When confronted about it, the Parties who pay them always say that those violent ones are just a minority

>mfw Antifa is a religion of peace

they're paid 50 million by the German government

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight_Against_the_Right

only virgins can ride unicorns

Now thats what i call a rare flag.

They are like the SA arm of the current regime

yeah good idea.

death to every antifa black bloc

No, they're just like the Antifa in the 1920s who fought against the SA and other rightwing paramilitary groups like the Wehrwolf (not to be confused with the german partisan group in 1945)

>pic related Wehrwolf Belt Buckle from 1926

Because they are for the current government what the SA was for Hitler.

No, because they already existed during SA times: >pic related

A lot, and probably most of the leaders work for or have been turned by the security services. Some of the group's have been set up by the security services. Where do you think most of their information comes from.

Ask an Antifa member anything.

If anyone wants to watch a video on the links to the establishment of other "anti-fascist" groups, here's an interesting one on UAF

youtube.com/watch?v=tbDF2t4711U

Current year, the guys that fought the S.A. are long dead. Security services use guys like this, to do the things that the security services can not do openly. Also if a real hot head joins he's immediately marked and known.

How's it feel to be used.

where is my unicorn then?
i wanna ride one

>Pasok
>Antfia
Kosta stop trolling

Nice assault pocket knife

In brazil we actually hunt and jail these people down.

We've had enough of marxist guerrilla.

t. HUEcop

i'm not, i choose my own way of thinking and acting and of course i act along with comrades who share similar ideas, noone above forces me to do anything.

this is a stolen banner Nikos

thanks

jerseys barely rare

call uppon it.
idk where unicorns are.

rare if you ask me

I can't wait to beat the shit out of you fuckers during the race war

Of course back then they were more brutal, i know because all my family were part of the Wehrwolf and later taken into the SA. Lots of stories of daily fights between the Antifa back then supported by the SPD and the Wehrwolf, Freikorps, Schwarze Brigade and SA supported by the NSDAP.
They would attack eachothers campaign rallyes or events if they were not busy sabotaging the French occupiers in Westphalia and Saarland.

>pic related

Cool as fuck

anytime nigger

They were pussies in the 1920s and nowadays they're even more pussy hiding their faces at all times. The Antifa of the 1920s at least had balls

Top kek, you look like raghead pussies

Enjoy your government spending

What do you mean terrorist goy? They're anti-Nazi, they can't do anything wrong!

>goverment spending
wew lad, truly relevant to the conversation