Top islamic scholars from around the globe from every sect and denomination denounce the actions of isis and destroy...

Top islamic scholars from around the globe from every sect and denomination denounce the actions of isis and destroy their ideological claims point by point.
"Nah all thats bullshit, clearly this cult of former baathists practices 'true islam'. "

How can anyone with an elementary education still believe that isis is islamic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vcSjgJxvi8U
youtube.com/watch?v=Uem_0GQP-zY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thailand
>incapable of reading
Why am I not surprised?

taqiyya

Bait, but, these are no true Scotsman arguments and defer to context that doesn't change the text cited

Islam, like all religions and ideologies, is in reality the real world actions and consequences of it. Just like people will dismiss the real tragedies under really existing communism and capitalism by appealing to some shit that only exists on the level or abstract ideas, so is he using rational argumentation to dismiss reality.

It is but obfuscation.

Legitimate Islam or not, they're still a dangerous group who are using the floods of Islamic immigration to enter our countries

Keep the terrorism in the shitholes, close the gates

so this is basically saying that all Muslims for the past 1500 years have been practicing the wrong form of Islam?

this certainly has caused my sensory neurons to fire in such a way as to be interpreted as a means of communicating thought and or ideas

>no true scotsman
I dont think you know what that means. Pic related.
Nobody is dismissing the reality that isis does terrible crimes. Muslims are trying to do what the west is incapable of doing, fighting them on an ideological level AND on a physical level. Who are the people fighting them on the frontlines? The Kurds, Iraqis, SAA, FSA, all of them Muslims or majority Muslims.

This. Mudslimes will deny anything taken out of their own book, if it makes them look bad.

>Top islamic scholars from around the globe from every sect and denomination denounce the actions of isis and destroy their ideological claims point by point.

top islamic scholars from around the globe from every sect and denomination denounce, curseeach other and blame in heresy

youtu.be/vcSjgJxvi8U

>islamic
>intellectuals
>scholars

>islamic scholars oppose a group that opposes islamic scholars.

no shit sherlock.

>((memri))
Fucking lol
Wahhabis are shit tier, theyre locked in this eternal argument with shias over some shit that happened 1400 years ago. Theyre fueled by the egos of their leaders which have been in power since the British "liberated" them

I'm under no obligation to take these Saracens seriously.

Man it must make you feel good having an idealistic position where you can make any accusation with no evidence and dismiss any rebuttal as a lie

"Nah man we hate ISIS, we're more keen on Nusra and Ahrar ash-Sham"

Also, ISIS follows the Quran and the Sunni books to the letter, only with more modern weaponry.

Isis is islamic the rest of the muslims are not and if allah was real they would all go to hell

I just read the image and every single bullet point is a lie.

Christ.

>They're locked in this eternal argument with Shias over something that happened 1400 years ago

Gee, that doesn't sound Islamic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uem_0GQP-zY

If a moron runs around claiming to be Islamic, I'll believe him if it means he won't blow me up.

>Muslims are trying to do what the west is incapable of doing, fighting them on an ideological level AND on a physical level
What, the rank-and-file muslims who refuse to criticize ISIS because they know it's apostasy?

As for those seculars who do fight, as part of a uniformed army: it's almost as if hypocrites do indeed exist!

>FSA
The "FSA" (which by now is merely an umbrella term for dozens of jihadi groups) are almost identical to ISIS, but much poorer.

> the rank-and-file muslims who refuse to criticize ISIS because they know it's apostasy
What the fuck are you talking about? Last I checked Muslims all over the globe have been criticizing them, attacking them, and trying to wipe them out.

It's convenient that its noted point blank in the Qur'an but we should just overlook that huh

That all sounds nice, but infidels aren't people in this context.

Have they denounced the actions of Mohammad yet? When they do I'll think they're serious.

Hush now, if you disagree with them youre a dirty liar and if you agree with them youre a dirty terrorist!
Where have I seen this tactic before? Certainly not among the radical left and marxists.....

Last I checked Mosul still had a population of millions, mostly Sunnis. If they did not support ISIS they would have fled.

Look at these traumatized and unhappy people, forced UNWILLINGLY to witness and participate in execution of kuffar!

>If they did not support ISIS they would have fled.
Yeah its not like theyre holding them captive or something....

>it is forbidden to deny rights to women

hue

Because we can read, and have read history books where Muslims attack other Muslims for not being hardcore enough. We can read and translate text, and don't take arrangements from authority and "Islamic Scholars" without thinking about them.

ISIS is more Islamic then any moderates. And all moderates have the potential to become as extreme as ISIS if they choose to be hardcore by reading their own sacred texts and following them.

ISIS is the house of Dominance of Islam.
Moderates are the house of submission of Islam.

Both reach the same goal, to spread the ideology to the unbelievers and take over the world.

Because just like protestant and catholics are enemies , so are diffrent muslim enemies , this means nothing

That's interesting, as most Christians and Shia were able to flee beforehand, when they heard ISIS were coming. Sunnis, though, must have been magically held captive before ISIS even arrived.

>The Kurds, Iraqis, SAA, FSA, all of them Muslims or majority Muslims

funny isnt it how all of these groups seem to be diametrically opposed and have their own personal interpretations of what muh "true islam" is

>talking to practicing Muslim that emmigrated from some middle eastern country
>ask him about hadiths and fatwas
>he says that they're basically bullshit and they were used/created for political purposes by powerful leaders in the past
>tell him I don't believe his position because islam permits lying
>he cites the hadith and explains that it's all used to maintain political power

He's a cool guy and finds Arab jokes funny. I thought Muslims were supposed to be savages, Cred Forums?

Post boipussi.

Did you even read the quran? you can debunk everything with that

no but it's on my reading list

It doesn't matter whether they're really {{{Muslim}}} or not. All that matters is that they think they're {{{Muslim}}} and their followers do too.

Everything they do is in belief that they're furthering their religion and the word of God. Using religion as a rallying cry is incredibly potent in war. That's the danger.

Whether they're really {{{Islamic}}} doesn't matter.