Is it a good idea for a United States citizen to travel to any where in Russia on an American passport...

Is it a good idea for a United States citizen to travel to any where in Russia on an American passport? My Russian tutor said it's not safe. Can someone explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMeqY-OnaR4
youtu.be/zWQguICJMOI
youtube.com/watch?v=jIf3z6M2M3I
vimeo.com/155218135
youtube.com/watch?v=2bGiXFIHfIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no,
95% of russkies hate USA very much

The country is fully of Russians.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMeqY-OnaR4
American farmer living in Russia.

and don't listen to Crimaen pidorashka with his farmer stories which is uncommon

this is what most probably happens to you if russkies notice that you are a burger youtu.be/zWQguICJMOI

How's that conflict going on? Haven't heard anything about it for a few months

The slavs that stay out after night will fuck you up. Unless you speak great russian to talk your way out I wouldn't try it

Nobody cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIf3z6M2M3I

The only people that are going to start shit were already going out start shit anyways

I was in russia 5 months ago, almost got into a fight because people thought i was American, it got solved when i explained i was a Norwegian, dont go

Get the fuck out of slavland, yankee scum.

Unless you're cool then it's all good. I'm a Canadian living in Russia and no one cares.

go to russia, enjoy your stay, they are all nice and friendly people

Do Russians like Argentinians? I'd like to go there and take the siberian express

Absolutely no one cares.

At least they are not faggots
Not implying that you are. I love you poland.
Don't forget to vote for the nationalists

Hey, Ukraine
What is your ranking on the human development index? I can't seem to find it..

the rule is
you look foreign -> you stray from the absolute city center -> you get fucked up
if you have no luck you get fucked up by police

Your Russian tutor is wrong. I just went to Saint Petersburg and a few small towns in July and had a great time.

maybe she's an immigrant from 15+ years ago during the 90s when shit was fucked.

don't forget to carry a gun on you for protection

oh wait - you can't in Russia

top kek, enjoy getting stomped by inbred slavs

that guy grabbed the Russian dude's wife's ass. he deserved to get bitch slapped.

Going to Russia and being from a former USSR country is pretty based. All the Russians I met were much more friendly to me when I told them I was estonian. They won't hate you, but they will be suspicious of you.

Hey, Ukraine

Visit DNR or LNR better
vimeo.com/155218135

Hey, Ukraine
What is your ranking on the human development index? I can't seem to find it.

went a few years ago, just make sure you have a rus-bro to hang with. Btw Americans are chick magnets

I don't know and I don't care. Why are you asking?

It is safe. But now it is not the best time to visit.
Too cold already. Come in summer, burger.

>Ukraine
>human development
my sides

He answered OP and you come in and act like a dindu. What happened to you burgers?

you will only find trouble if you go looking for it

well obviously you don't care about your own country, let's see how bad it is in russia

Hey, Ukraine

People generally dont like americans, cause of your goverment actions. Being american in Russia is rather safe if you are not a shit human being, or hang around exessively drunk people you are not familiar with. Also you def will get some pussy cause of it, just make sure to use condom.

He answered OP with a shitpost about how bad Russia is because some moron got slapped on a bus after grabbing a Russian woman's ass.

Fuck off Norway.

>guy from Cred Forums
>getting pussy
kek

I think you're a shill because I was openly American and no one gave me any trouble, even at night. People were delighted to hear my opinion, and even more so when I was generally positive.

You probably just look autistic and a couple of thugs thought you were an easy target to fuck with.

Dunno about being a seppo in Russia, but I went and had a pretty decent time of it. Was drunk for like 80% of my visit, got into a few fights with the locals, then drank with them. Good people I reckon, will visit again.

Don't you have to have a visa?
Also places ranging from shops to government services often require passport (id won't do)

Or did you mean something else?

Most towns are run by gangsters who will extort / kill / and or rape you

Some girl from rural Zadrishensk would def ride him to try to get pregnant.

Yep, russians are fine, visit and have a fun.

You should keep your dirty Imperialist American hands out of Russia, you're not welcome.

Hey, Ukraine

no

If you're not a rich businessman who wants to work with Putin-friendly oligarchs you will be harrassed by FSB and random mafia thugs

We have a lot worse signs in the U.S with Obama being much more than just a schmuck.

I'm telling you my experience, stop being a butthurt faggot. I had a good time and got a ton of positive attention. Dudes were even inviting me to parties and such.

You should hurry and visit russia before first snow, OP

pic related. I would suggest just go to google street view and drop the guy anywhere you feel like "driving" in. gives a better look than cherry picked shit although it still looks better in person.

I totally believe you. What is human development index in your country, btw?

>3 likes
>totally not posted and instantly screencapped by some shill for posts like this

Hey, Ukraine

This butthurt, or was there a command from minstez today? after poroshenko was btfo by Trump

I don't know or care? Go check wikipedia you fucking idiot.

Poзмoвляєш yкpaїнcькoю?

God I hate 95% of Yankees.

Why so salty, friend?

Then fuck off fan

>Can someone explain?
Don't act like a clueless sod or an open faggot, and you'll be fine. Moscow and St.-Petersburg, in particular, are quite safe. There are no no-go zones and you can walk at night if you likeю

Other cities might be more criminal, but overall, if you don't look like a victim, you should still be fine.

>My Russian tutor said it's not safe.
One foreign professor who attended an event with us got robbed once. The guy looked like a total cuckropean. He didn't go anywhere alone or at night, tried to use a taxi all the time, and still managed to get jumped. A couple morons hit him and took his wallet, didn't even bruise him.

He looked as though nobody punched him in the face ever in his life. Took a plane home the next day. I bet he's been visiting a shrink and telling everyone how horrible Russia was ever since.

We got a saying: "Dummy is a destiny". Don't be a dummy and you'll be ok. It's safer here than in Europe, from what I've heard (crime rates might be higher, but most crimes are connected with alcohol consumption, so don't drink with strangers).

So, seems like you don't speak ukrainian?

Daily reminder that the South will rise again.

Russian is a destiny, bro

You can own a hunting rifle. Or a gun shooting rubber bullets, even though those are shit. Plus, you can freely buy and carry anything up to an axe or machete if you like, as long as you don't display it.

bad idea

Cold is good.
Besides, winter of 1941 was cold. Now it's nothing - still hot, like in the sauna.

All country dangerous, if u don't know about behavior rules. I know many american students who travel in russia

Heт, зaчeм мнe этo нaдo? A ecли y тeбя пo этoмy пoвoдy пpoблeмы, пoчитaй хoтя бы кoнcтитyцию cвoeй cтpaны.
A пo пoвoдy твoи фoтoк, cpaть нa pacceю, cpaть нa твoю ycpaинy и cpaть нa тeбя, хoхoл :)

Well, at least you speak russian very well. Good for you. Where are you?

Hey, Ukraine

>a fucking axe
Based ruskies
But how do you conceal that

>But how do you conceal that
A trenchcoat. Though I've never seen someone who would go that far. Even folding knives are rare, though no one stops anybody from buying and carrying one. What drivers take in their cars is a different matter, though.

Like someone is giving a fuck either if you have one or not. There are no police raids to get rid off your gun and even no checks at streets.
Well sometimes you may tell that officer that you totally need this one cut-a-fucking-stone-sharp katana right here for your medieval japanese reconstruction.

I give it to my bear, obviously.

Yet general advice: if you stay in the center of the cities you'll come across lots of degenerate open-borders fags with azn fever and hitlerugend-like haircut. Those are the people that will welcome you, yet you would better learn a russian language and get to know true russian soul by going out in woods, get lost and get rescued by some poorest villagers who will provide you food and shelter (and, ofc, vodka) for free.
Also: learning russian lends you an ability to mhm for national songs that will make your soul cry.

Fucking Commies

>Everything not fitting my agenda and views is a shitpost
Thank you for confirming yet again that this place is a literal right-wing Tumblr.

Should've painted it Jew flags too.

Fuck off Russia. I wonder how humiliating it will be to see Putin signing a surrender agreement with Hillary.

Safer than travelling to Ukruine because it is literally an african country. However, I would advise not doing it. Your government did everything it could to piss russians off. Merely banning paralympics team was enough low-life move.

>There are no police raids to get rid off your gun and even no checks at streets.
Well, technically they can check you up. I was checked by a patrol once in my life. Though not searched, they just asked for a passport. T'was in my belt bag, in a compartment next to the one holding my gas gun, which became clearly visible once I opened it and reached behind it to get the document.

The police didn't give a fuck about the gun, just checked my passport and were on their way (I'm not churka and don't look like one).

With that being said, if they DO find an illegal gun on you, you are facing jail time. This doesn't go for cold weapons, however: you can carry a katana if you wish, they can't give you anything more than a $50 fine, and even that is basically improbable (they gotta send it to an expert who would deduce that it's a cold weapon instead of a souvenir or some household katana).

Nah, commies wouldn't do that. More like local millennials, or maybe some hillbilly official from the newer generation.

Is Russia safe for non-whites?

I heard racism is strong there...

I'm 6'3" with white skin 190 pounds and a shaved head. Will I be fine?

Pretty safe. Besides, we have our own definition of non-whites. Brazilians are white enough, just tan. Tajiks and Arabs, for example, mostly ain't.

>thread about Russia
>Ukrainian flags everywhere
I bet it's 90% "b-but Putin is worse than Hitler".

Just travel, , you'll be fine. Your biggest problem might be navigation (though there are attempts to make it properly bilingual in big cities) and the fact that not everyone speaks English because some study German or French and the rest of poor speakers don't care to learn it proper.

Hey, Ukraine

yo ivan whats a churka

Something like an illegal alien (or rather, just alien) from Tajikistan, Uzbekistan or even Russian Caucasus (depends on who you ask, really).

proxyrussian scum

a mountain nigger, subtype of sandnigger.

Do ukrops have field today, or did poroshenko took a loan to grant free internet for his army for a few hours. Much more hohols lingering here than usual.

Is it safe for tacos?

St. Petersberg is literally the nicest place I've ever been in my life. The people were much friendlier than the people in Rome, London, and Paris. I'm not sure if the rest of the country is so great, but I would definitely recommend that you go to Russia at least once before you die.

Wait until Trump is president and has done a trip to Russia.

When they leave as friends, then it will be safe for Americans to travel to Russia.. not before this.

What about if I marry the Russian immigrant girl from my school and we take our strong money and live in Russia? Will I get BTFO if I have a Russian wife and children?

How you supposed to bring her to Russia?

in the autumn Russia is really shitty. ALL depressing photo was taken in the autumn and early spring. Better visit Russia in summer or in mid-December till mid-January

I've been many times, it's totally safe. You will of course need to get a visa first, which is a headache. It's not like """Ukraine""" where you can simply walk in for 90 days with a passport.

in 99% of cases people will take u as a bro and family tier
1% will happen only if you're a complete cuck and retard

>2gis offline maps
>google maps
>navigation problems
ITS 2016 COME ON

She is a citizen of Russia, with passport and everything. Not a problem there, but this is all hypothetical, sadly..

I want to escape the cucks and retards, and I admire Russia for being firmly against all that. I've also started learning the language

>Be me 2007, Russian alcoholic friend says "Let's go to Moscow.
>I'm 24, never traveled, why not?
>Get invitation, visa, book flight etc.
>Go to JFK with Dominican friend. Various drinks consumed.
>Board plane. Russian friend calls. "They won't let me on the plane, I'm too late, have to take the flight tomorrow thru Atlanta".
>ohfuck.jpg
>Don't know where I'm staying, don't speak any Russian, sitting next to a black guy.
>Commence drinking heavily.
>Arrive in Moscow.
>Customs agent looks like a 9 American model. Waive me thru.
>Friends family meets me at Shermeyetevo, Immediately brings us to a beer hall since they figure we like beer as Americans.
>Go back to Yugo-Zapatnaya where they live. Their daughter is already cooking a huge lunch/dinner.
>Vodka vodka vodka.
>Black out
>Next day friend arrives.
>Club time. Visit a club called B2. Trail of blood leading into the club after passing thru a metal detector.
>Meet a girl named Mila.
>Mila is 5'9', siberian beauty who weighs around 100lbs soaking wet.
>"My boyfriend very bad man, he downstairs, I be right back"
>Girl comes back, finger blast her on bar stool in the cafe. We swap emails. Visit her again in Moscow , then in Prague, then she starts pushing for marriage and we stop talking. See her again in Moscow a few years later and she bangs me in my hotel room.

All in all , never felt unsafe. The people and cops are extremely nationalistic, I look the part being 6'4 and of polish descent.

Actually learned Russian so those Tadjik fuck bombilla taxi drivers wouldn't rip me off.

Everything there is cheap as fuck now so I would reco going. Go outside of red sq. Try to find someone who speaks russian and def don't bring any girls with you.

Learn how to say "I work for an american bank/oil company and I'm moving to Moscow in 3 mos."

Hey, Ukraine

It's completely fine, dude. If you visit Moscow some people here will surely offer you to show you the city and stuff. It's all good times, if you are not a dickhead and speak Russioan at least on a basic level. Though English will suffice in capital cities.

the main thing is to guess the place of residence in Russia
if you got into society of russian rednecks... it is better to stay with western cucks, cuz only anglo rednecks worse than ours lol

Hey, Ukraine
What is your ranking on the human development index? I can't seem to find it...

>likeю

what did he mean by this

If I go to moscow and want to visit gunshops are there limits on what they will sell me? I realize I cant buy a firearm but could I buy a deact and some magazines?

it's safe if you don't look/act like a faggot/Ukrainian

>St. Petersberg is literally the nicest place I've ever been in my life.
This.

youtube.com/watch?v=2bGiXFIHfIg

ю is a russian keyboard layout letter in place of your "."
We do these mistakes sometimes when forget to switch layouts

I don't think they'll let you bring that stuff through customs anyways, but you can try. Firearms are a no-no, of course.

Do you need to be a russian citizen to mail something?

I don't think so. You just need your full name, adress, postal code and all the same stuff for the person you're sending it to. Though sending something to USA might be complicated, you will probably not be able to do it on your own in the postal office. And yeah, "Pochta Rosiii" (Russian post service) takes a shit-ton of time to deliver stuff. I once ordered some stuff from Murmansk (that's close to Norway) and got it only after a month.

Yeah i've received similar items from russia via russian post before. Just wondering if I can take a vacation and grab some more .

>Go visit Detroit
>Oh its okay if someone shoots you, they would have shot someone anyway

yeah, but be sure to grab a Russian friend if you want to buy or send anything. Old people (and they usually work at gunshops and postal offices) don't really speak English here.